-- [IT TAKES EFFORT TO POLISH #8] INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: Disagreeing with the value statement: "Silence is 'approval' of racism"
dolf
2017-08-21 09:45:24 UTC
— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE
STATEMENT: "SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM"

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 August, 2017

Nous: #24
Time: 09:50 hrs
Date: 2017.8.20
Torah: #10 #2 #40 %81 = #52
Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel
{Watchfulness of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)
#1379 CE

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.20&idea:{132}&idea:{393}&idea:{122}&idea:{342}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 24 [Super: #393 / #41 - Playing
with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great
Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming power
of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation,
Ego: #342 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence;
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

Q. #41 - TO BE OR #81 - NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION?

— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS — .

"TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE.
A THINKING PROCESS.
THE MIND TO ACCESS.
TAKES SOME TIME.
FOR THE SUBLIME.
AND AGES ENDURE."

YOUTUBE: "To Be Or Not To Be - Hamlet - David Tennant (HD)"

-

DOLF @ 2336 HOURS ON 19 AUGUST 2017: "SUBJECT: My apologies on the
misapprehension of the name Melinda [as being a misnomer rather than any
malevolent intention by pejorative name calling].

I will correct that to Melania as the First Lady's proper name when I
have gotten out of bed.

I had only just awoken and read a news item on "Missing Kennedy *Centre*
Honours" which caused me some cognitive dissonance.

My only excuse is a lack of familiarity with your wife. 😇"

YOUTUBE: "Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Live in Berlin)"

-

SONIA JEWISH HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR (CNN): "*SILENCE* *IS* '*APPROVAL*' *OF*
*RACISM*:

The Nazis took nearly everything from Sonia K. and her sister in the
1940s — everything but their lives. Now the Holocaust survivor says she
fears they will also take her America

TRANSCRIPT: Silence is the first thing after hate that is dangerous.

Because if you are silent, it's an approval of what's going on.

I'm Sonia K. and I'm a Holocaust survivor.

When I watch the news of what happened in Charlottesville [on Saturday
12 August 2017], I said, 'Oh no, God, not again.

Please no, it can't be happening.'

Because I know what hate did.

I know what you are capable of doing when you hate.

[NEWS: Chanting, 'Jews will not replace us.']

What do you want me to think?

That [it] can not happen? Yes, it can happen.

Its awful.

When we came Auschwitz, there were thousands of us.

Our heads were shaved; our arms tattooed.

I smelled every single day the bodies that were being cremated.

This is where my father and my mother and my little brother were killed.

If I live, I said to myself.

I would never be silent. And I am not.

I'm not.

The Nazis that I lived through, and the Nazis now, I don't think much
has changed.

They have the same hatred.

Getting an opportunity, I think they could repeat what went on.

I'm worried for everyone's sake, because there's this hate towards people.

And right now it's not only towards Jews, its towards humanity.

We are a country of immigrants, okay?

Am I going to sleep tonight? No.

And maybe tomorrow with no.

So what is a couple nights of not sleeping, to let the world know what
happened, and to understand that silence is not the answer, and hate is
not the answer?"

-
<http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/18/holocaust-survivor-warns-against-silence-charlottesville-nazis-sg-orig.cnn>

DOLF @ 0110 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2012: "I disagree with the logic of that
subjective proposition on the basis of relativity and avoidance of
cognitive dissonance as one transitions through the dialectic of
consciousness which expressly has a polarity spectrum between subtlety
to *DAYMARE* as Word for the Day for 20 August 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com

*DAYMARE* (noun):
- a distressing experience, similar to a bad dream, occurring while one
is awake.
- an acute anxiety attack.

[ORIGIN]: Daymare is formed on the analogy of the much earlier noun
nightmare (which dates from the 14th century). The element -mare in both
words has nothing to do with mares, stallions, or horses: it comes from
the Germanic noun marō 'elf, goblin, incubus, succubus, nightmare,'
appearing as mare, mære in Old English and Mahr and Nachtmahr
'nightmare' in German. Daymare entered English in the 18th century.

YOUTUBE: "Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal"

-

DOLF @ 0544 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "Well so what is my intention you
may ask?

I'm going to first put this nucleus as an idea into some conceivable
shape and then give it to the DOREVITCH Pathology which is local and
provide a further intervention within their pay-dispute which on Friday
was once again impeded. And this document was DELIVERED @ 0958 HOURS ON
21 AUGUST 2017.

Nous: #55
Time: 09:55 hrs
Date: 2017.8.21
Torah: #1 #6 #40 %81 = #47
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Signs
Tetra: #54 - Unity
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance

Latin: Annunciatus {Patient God} Alt: Lalahel {That Which is Not is Not
of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST DESPERATION & TROUBLE, ALSO STRENGTHENS PATIENCE
2. THE GENERATION OF MEN & ANIMALS
3. CHEMIST, DOCTORS & SURGEONS
4. Phuonisie
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)
Boaz {In strength}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.21&idea:{175}&idea:{335}&idea:{185}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 24 [Date: 2017.8.21, Time: 0958
hrs, Super: #393 / #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation, Ego: #342 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

But in order to do so I just wanted to pair these two introductory
thoughts. However do note that the first was made before midnight when
the fact as Word of the Day for 20 AUGUST 2017 became accessible to my
consciousness as reality...

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy {#5 - Act of Nature}
this promiscuous / daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential
abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss
of popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of
inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate
subtle intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which is causal to
being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded
process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS*) *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 =
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain
to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

*IF* one's supposition #A is Jewish belief which is claimed A-U-M as
Major Premise.

And one contends with #B as Fascist identity in the propositional claim
it is also an A-U-M belief as Minor Premise.

The Assumption then as #C is that #A and #B are identical.

What formula of progression will manifest as #D being the
substantiation, validation to the Integrity of one's being which anchors
⚓️ it's reality by #A as Major Premise?

Silence is a valid strategy to dispel inner disquiet because the process
of thinking itself requires some time and whilst this improves with
practice until it reaches a threshold of spontaneity as accomplishment.

However retaining suppositional ignorance about any factual equivalence
of #A and #B as propositions is not valid in comparison. As it is the
unwillingness to Act upon such intrinsic Nature and modify erroneous
belief as misnomer about any reality or misapprehension about the
validity of suppositions #A and #B in and of themselves.

Does one propose annihilation and nihilism as holocaust of the Jews to
solve this *DILEMMA* with the CRUSADING MATADORI singing JINGO BELLS to
the passing parade:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

-

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
(RSL) PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

It is simply too confrontational to ask this Holocaust survivor to think
more deeply about the issue—in the same way that dismissing her view as
glib is improper.

No doubt silence may be an outcome depending upon the basis of
relativity and avoidance of cognitive dissonance as one transitions
through the dialectic of consciousness which expressly has a polarity
spectrum between subtlety to daymare.

And we shall call this intellectual process as the dialectical
transversal of our nomenclature which gives rise to all genii:

— *THINKING* —

4th July, 2001 [Forecourt AXA Group Insurance offices, Collins Street
Melbourne]
28 October, 2001 [Victoria Police Pay Rise Picnic, Treasury Gardens,
Melbourne]

"#1. THINKING SUPERANNUATION?
#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."

I suggest that you look up the meaning of the term: *GENII*, and you
will be very pleased indeed:

GENIE / plural GENIES or GENII (noun)
- a spirit of Arabian folklore, as depicted traditionally imprisoned
within a bottle or oil lamp, and capable of granting wishes when
summoned. Compare with jinn which an intelligent spirit of lower rank
than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess
humans: the rebellious jinn lead men astray.

ORIGIN: mid 17th century (denoting a guardian or protective spirit):
from French génie, from Latin genius (see genius). Génie was adopted in
the current sense by the 18th-century French translators of The Arabian
Nights' Entertainments, because of its resemblance in form and sense to
Arabic jinnī 'jinnee'.

GENIUS / plural GENIUSES (noun)
- [mass noun] exceptional intellectual or creative power or other
natural ability: she was a teacher of genius | [in singular] : that
woman has a genius for organization.
- an exceptionally intelligent person or one with exceptional skill in a
particular area of activity: a mathematical genius.
- a person regarded as exerting a powerful influence over another for
good or evil: he sees Adams as the man's evil genius | this young man is
my good genius, my guardian angel.
• (plural genii) (in some mythologies) a spirit associated with a
particular person, place, or institution.

- the prevailing character or spirit of something: Boucher's paintings
did not suit the austere genius of neoclassicism.

(adjective informal)
- very clever or ingenious: a genius idea | this book was absolutely
genius in parts.

ORIGIN: late Middle English: from Latin, 'attendant spirit present from
one's birth, innate ability or inclination', from the root of gignere
'beget'. The original sense 'spirit attendant on a person' gave rise to
a sense 'a person's characteristic disposition' (late 16th century),
which led to a sense 'a person's natural ability', and finally
'exceptional natural ability' (mid 17th century).

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT
ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —

#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them}
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}}
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature

— IMPELEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature}
#21 / #9 Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}}

YOUTUBE: "Jean-Michel Jarre & Pet Shop Boys - Brick England (Original Mix)"

-

Nous: #40
Time:
Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
Dao: Reversal, Avoiding Activity
Tetra: #68 - Dimming
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Justitia {Virtue of God, House of God, Like unto God} Alt: Keliel
{Vessel for God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS THE SAFETY OF DECISIONS
2. MONARCH, NOBLES, GOVERNORS
3. UNCOVERS CONSPIRACIES
4. Arpien
}

Ahaz {One that takes or possesses}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.17&idea:{238}&idea:{385}&idea:{239}&idea:{345}>

***@zen: 5, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 40 [Super: #385 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #345 / #40
- Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra:
68 - Dimming]

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to
transitioning #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards a computational function
and the ability to deploy other transformative prototypes for
corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from
this #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal
connections and cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

I must applaud The Guardian newspaper for an excellent article @ 1700
HOURS on 21 AUGUST 2017 concerning the subject of "STOP TREATING SCIENCE
DENIAL LIKE A DISEASE".

DANIEL SAREWITZ (THEGUARDIAN): "TURNING THE REJECTION OF SCIENTIFIC
EXPERTISE INTO A PATHOLOGY MISTAKENLY PRESENTS INDIVIDUAL IGNORANCE AS
THE BOTTLENECK IN POLITICAL DISAGREEMENTS:

It’s hard not to sympathise with this perspective: a little more
humility in a lot more people could be good for the world.

But we didn’t need cognitive science to tell us that. After recognising
our ignorance, the second step must therefore be an acceptance of what
scientific experts tell us. Otherwise, what would be the point of
accepting our ignorance?

I find this emerging intellectual programme around science denial
problematic on so many levels that it’s hard to know where to start.
Certainly one part of the problem with the idea of an innate cognitive
stance toward science, and with discussions about science in the
political world more generally, is the undisciplined way in which the
word "science" gets used – as if particle physics, climate modelling,
epidemiology and cultural anthropology have so much in common that they
are substitutable for "science" in any sentence.

Which science does "science denial" pertain to?

Moreover, the entire programme fetishizes individual cognition and
understanding by positioning the innate ignorance of the individual as
the bottleneck at the intersection of knowledge, uncertainty, expertise,
and political disagreement.

The idea that these books implicitly endorse is that progress in
tackling the complex problems of modernity is being blocked by
individuals who do not accept new causal knowledge generated by science."

-
<https://www.theguardian.com/science/political-science/2017/aug/21/stop-treating-science-denial-like-a-disease>

I hope that my brief explanation which espouses an 'Autonomous
Hypothetical Fluidity Theory' as lay-person's casual knowledge opinion
being the product of my own informal 20 years research that is expressed
within this document titled: "INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS:
DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE STATEMENT: SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM",
can lubricate the continuing political and science discourse,
development, discovery and opportunity of those various sapient fields
of endeavour as disciplines.

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ05YdXVudE9HQlk>

I have no intention of neither driving nor controlling this opportunity
for discourse other than placing my opinion within the public domain.

SEE ALSO: "DIEU ET MON DROIT"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA>

Initial Post: 20 August 2017

#OPERATION #SAINT #ANDREWS #SCIENCE #CASUAL #KNOWLEDGE #OPINION
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF
NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x
4.5 day = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an
amalgam of the 64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial
tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the
THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Jos Bergervoet
2017-08-21 17:10:17 UTC
Post by dolf
— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE
STATEMENT: "SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM"
Nou dat is een hele mond vol, dolf! Dat heb je mooi
gezegd, vind ik. En nu: Het werk gedaan, is het goed
rusten. (Ja, ablativus absolutus in het Nederlands!)
--
Jos