— DRAFT DESCRIPTION OF INDICTMENT: LEST WE FORGET v's RIGHTS 4 WHITES (A-U-M) TREASON: BY FRAN (FREE) AS GENERALLY ANONYMOUS INTERNET PERSONAS
dolf
2017-06-30 23:06:50 UTC
— DRAFT DESCRIPTION OF INDICTMENT: LEST WE FORGET v's RIGHTS 4 WHITES
(A-U-M) TREASON: BY FRAN (FREE) AS GENERALLY ANONYMOUS INTERNET PERSONAS

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 1 July, 2017

Nous: #16
Time:
Date: 2017.7.1
Torah:
Dao: Being a Guide, Returning to the Root
Tetra: #75 - Failure
I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of
the great, Critical mass

http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:3,col:6,nous:16

***@zen: 5, row: 3, col: 6, nous: 16 [Date: 2017.7.1, Super: #204 /
#1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,
Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #171 / #16 - Being a Guide, Returning to the
Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding,
Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure]

THE SADOMASOCHISTIC PANTOMIMED INTERNET PERSONA OF SISTER FIONA / BLACK
BETTY AS GREG HUGHSON’S PSYCHOSEXUAL RELIGIOUS PUBLIC SYSTEMATIC
DE-HUMANISATION ABUSES USES THE TERM "ALF" / "ALFIE" AS SUBTERFUGE FOR
DETERMINED TREASON AS THE ACTS OF A CONCEALED PERSECUTION WHICH ARE
PREMEDITATED, PLANNED AND SCRIPTED.

-- RAYMOND ST [MUSIC BOLD] --

“THERE IS A TALE.
TO BE TOLD.
PETITE IN SALE.
SATAY COLD.
SHITTY PALE.
PATHWAY FOLD 💩.
NOW STALE.
BUT 'R SO BOLD.”

YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville Trailer (Entertainment in video EV)"

SUCH THAT HE FALSELY CLAIMS AS AN INTERNET PERSONA, TO BE AN ACTOR WITH
NEIGHBOURS AND CHANNEL SEVEN.

-- HAIL MARYS --

"MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY PION.
ORGANS THAT
SWELL.

WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.

FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS."

COLONEL [KERNEL DON JUAN] EDMUND [ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM
VET] BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM) @ 0113 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “ONE
HAWT BABE I WOULD DO LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW:

[image omitted]

Yeah, she's hawt!

I'm gonna go tug my pole now....”

% (***@GMAIL.COM): “don't you get tired of posting the same pic”

DOLF @ 0147 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “He has mental health problems due to a
delusional belief which he shares in common with Roman Catholics.”

DARLEEN (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0314 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “Send me a
friend request, and a picture of your face and I will gladly add you to my
real life.”

DOLF @ 0347 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “And keep my name out of your life you
[PYTHAGOREAN BABYLONIAN as #5 + #6 = #11 being the Collegium of Pontifex
from 510 BCE] whore who said "I AM YOUR ENEMY AND I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE'.

I want nothing to do with you and it is forever...

Do you [not] remember Sept 11, 2001 = #123 - Judgment is coming...

— THUNDERSTRUCK —

“GABRIEL {#246 - Man of God} FLY TO ME.
I MUST IMPUGN.
BEFORE 6TH JUNE.
ELSE NE’ER BE FREE.”

http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:2,nous:14

YOUTUBE: "Military Montage to Thunderstruck"

I will have my Justice as God is the King of Justice (Melchizedek).

You ungrateful people [who prefer to engage within Crimes Against Humanity
as War Crimes].”

DOLF @ 1849 HOURS ON 30 JUNE 2017: “:CAUTION TO THE NEO FASCIST HWR4867 ON
GAY MARRIAGE:

GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ALREADY DELIVERED THEM INTO MY HAND AND FROM WHENCE THEY
CANNOT ESCAPE.

He and I had planned it on the Equinox of Wednesday 20 March 1996...

And I entered into a non retractable covenant with him on Saturday 21
August 1999.

I have never lost an argument...

“So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and
sever the wicked from among the just…” [Matthew 24:14 (KJV)]

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a
witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” [Matthew 24:14
(KJV)]

“Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was
come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved
his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.” [John 13:1
(KJV)]

I have given you the testimony of angels {ie. I’m here on Saturday 21
August 1999 to hear the Chief Commissioner Neil COMRIE’s confession [and
upon this day Saturday 1 July 2017 you shall hear it]} and you think to
caste my words behind your back...

I want your apology now and without [not] variance, not contrary and absent
of preconditions.

The end of things [now] approaches and are you not afraid...?”

DARLEEN (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0421 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “YOU WILL
NEVER FORGET THE FEELING”

DOLF 0543 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “There is a story about that as a
VICTORIAN AIDS COUNCIL SAFE SEX CAMPAIGN involving a neo-FASCIST Assistant
Commissioner Noel Newnham who objected to my then boss Sue COMRIE (yes she
went on to marry a Chief Commissioner Neil COMRIE) displaying it within her
office.
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUWJfaWVDam9SbTg

I had given it to her.

THAT NOEL NEWNHAM IS A NAZI AND I'M INTENT TO MAKE HIS CHILDREN EITHER *BE*
*PROUD* *OF* *FASCIST* *DADDY* OR CONTRIBUTE TO MY COMPENSATION.

But we had to put up Assistant Commissioner Noel Newnham claim to racial
superiority by having to persevere with his son with the Information
Technology Division.

It was clear evidence of an anti-gay culture and AIDS prejudice within the
hierarchy of the Police Force.

STATUS ON RESOLUTION OF AXA GROUP / AMP INSURANCE CLAIM

Nous: #52
Time: 11:55 hrs
Date: 2017.9.21
Torah: #40 #50 #4 %81 = #13 Dao: So What?, Returning to the Origin Tetra:
#61 - Embellishment I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering,
Gathering together (massing), Finished

Latin: Opportunus {Adorable God} Alt: Haaoyah {Wood of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST SLANDER AND TO RELEASE PRISONERS
2. THE RETURN
3. THE EXILED TO THEIR NATIVE LAND
4. Aphut
}
Abijah {The Lord is my father}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:6,nous:52
***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 6, nous: 52 [Time: 1155 hrs, Super: #413 /
#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #424 / #52 - So
What?, Returning to the Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation,
Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished; Tetra: 61 -
Embellishment]

I'm currently suffering from a [bout of the] flu (first within 5 years) and
am not in any frame of mind nor wellbeing to telephone AMP.
However here is a further statement detailing the magnitude of persecution
as TREASON and ANZAC tradition denial titled:

"LEST WE FORGET v’s RIGHTS 4 WHITES (A-U-M) WASTE PARIAH DOGS AND FORGOTTEN
GARBAGE [AS YOURS IS AN ETERNAL DEATH]"

And which is consequential to the Insurer's recalcitrance over the perjured
testimony of legal counsel Mr PETER RIDDELL resulting from a false report
of alleged criminal activity by myself as the substantial cause for an
extraordinary directions hearing of VCAT on 7 December 2001.

A failure to acknowledge this message, is an issue of a compounding guilt
[made] against the conscience of the NATION and for which it will be
enduring.

I will telephone when I am suitably recovered.

Once I conclude my Insurance Claim, I will be pursuing a legal claim
against former Chief Commissioners MICK MILLER / KEL GLARE on the grounds
that their probable FREEMASONRY ALLEGIANCE / CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE IDENTITY
which is entirely delusional and neo-fascist in identity and practice.

I'm going to make an monetary equivalent claim (which just one of several)
against the Victoria Police for persecution and together against DIANNE
SISLEY of the HREOC for TREASON [AGAINST THE ‘NORMA OBLIGANS’ SPECIFIED
WITHIN SECTION VIII OF QUEEN VICTORIA’S GIFT AS LETTERS PATENT OF 1900]

I DON'T IMAGINE THAT I WILL HAVE ANY REGARD FOR OUR VICTORIA POLICE UNTIL I
HAVE JUSTICE...

Are you sure that you want to campaign on this?“

DARLEEN (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0649 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “Fuck off,

Anonymous TRoLLs.

Losers Cowards
Liars

And whipping boys Ur nothing But a troll None of your words will go down In
history as Worthy Literature or noteworthy

Zero

Input into society

U wasting your life”

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0048 HOURS ON 1 JULY 2017: “MY DEAR FIONA, I WISH YOU HAD
WRITTEN ME THIS SOONER:

your penis fits me in my hole
your penis fits me in my soul
your penis fits me in my lips
your penis fits me in my tits
your penis fits me in my grasp
your penis pits me in my ass
your penis fits me here and there
your penis fits me everywhere!

The above poem was entitled "Your Penis."

It woulda been lovely as a spiritual gift from you to me, my Fiona.”

— *ODE* *TO* *TRUMP'S* *FANNY* —

“WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP.”

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

"How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words,
which it is not lawful for a man to utter." [2 Corinthians 12:4 (KJV)]

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

“I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.”
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

ROSETTA STONE SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD LOVES EVEN ME.”

SISTER FIONA (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 2151 HOURS ON 29 JUNE 2017: “COLONEL
BOURKE HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THIS?

My Dearest COLONEL BOURKE

Have you Considered this?

That if you do not confess and repent of your sins, especially the off-beat
sexual ones about Lady Boys that you entertain, that you will receive
punishment for eternity. You might think now it is a delicious fantasy, but
now you can say stop, maybe with a safe word. In eternity you will not have
this exit plan as Satan will line up millions of LADYBOYS to punish you
whilst you are tied up for ever and ever and ever. It will never cease.

You can though not suffer this by repentance, penance, confession.

Choose to walk righteously in Love and Compassion.

If you find this tooo difficult this is where some time in the Quiet Room
with Sister Beatrice (Betty), can assist you. She understands and will
correct you accordingly and appropriately for any and eventually all of
your wrongs.

Let me ask you, is it not better that Sister Betty deals with you in a way
to save you?

You know the drill Edmund,

Sister FIONA”
-- HOMO ERECTUS --

"SUCH LOAD OF WADDLE.
THE TRUTH JUST BEGS.
OVER DUCKING TWADDLE.
VENOM POSTURING DREGS.
WHAT CAN YOU SADDLE?
WITH ONLY FROGS 🐸 LEGS."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0033 HOURS ON 1 JULY 2017: “My dearest Fiona,

I am now willing to submit to you, my darling, and Sister Black Betty. I
truly repent of my former sins with Yung Asian Ladyboys and ask that Black
Betty reprimand my behind with a high-voltage cattle prod.

I'm in your loving hands now, dearest Fiona. Amen.”

— MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS) —

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.
MELINDA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER?
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊.”

-- BISCUIT EUPHORIA --

"LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY OUGHT I POUT?
GOD BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I NOT PUCKER?
SINCE I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU ***@CKER.
OVER MATTERS SO TRIFLE."

YOUTUBE: "Anthony Hopkins as Harvey Kellogg in Road to Wellville - Hot
Biscuit!"

BY SUCH HABITUAL PUBLIC DEBAUCHERY AS THE IMPOSITION AGAINST THE SELF
IDENTITY AS FORMULA OF AUTONOMY TO DISRUPT THE NORMALCY OF AN INTENTIONED,
WHOLESOME AND PURPOSED LIFE OF ANOTHER, AS THE FORCING OF A SUBSTITUTED
ETHIC (SANS BOER WAR MEMORIAL / TIME) AUTONOMY DYNAMIC UPON OUR INDIVIDUAL
FREE MIND AND THE NATION’S COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE AS CULTURAL RELATIVITY
MADE OF OUR BOER AND ANZAC WAR TRADITION.

— CRUSADING MATTADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

TOMORROW IS MONDAY.”

-- STRAWBERRIES --

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES,
ALL ACROSS THE LAND.
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES.
WITH BASKETS IN HAND.

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF,
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND.
FROM MOUNT TO SURF.
IT'S SUCH A GRIND.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
TIME IS MONEY.
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER.
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY.

SPIT THE DUMMY.
SO MUCH TO COUNT.
PEE A PENNY.
MORE TO MOUNT."

AND TO SO ENGAGE WITHIN CONDUCT AS DESCRIBED BY THE EUPHEMISM ‘MARION
SEDITION’ AGAINST THE MATERIA PRIMA / OATH AS SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES OF THE
CROWN TO UNDERMINE THE ‘NORMA OBLIGANS’ BY THE HYMENEAL / PHALLUS (IMPOSED
CELIBACY AND NON-CONDOM USAGE) INSTITUTIONAL OPPORTUNISM AS AN IMPERTINENCE
MADE OF THE MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN AS CONSORT DYNAMIC AS A PRECEDENT IMPERATIVE
TO THE ATTRIBUTE OF MIND AS TO INTENTIONAL ‘OBEDIENCE, AIDING AND ASSISTING
UNTO OUR GOVERNOR GENERAL’ MANDATED UNDER SECTION VIII OF THE LETTERS
PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH OF 1901.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WITHIN LAW TO SLANDEROUSLY IMPOSE YOUR DEPRAVED EGO AS
CLAIMED INDOLENT AND STUBBORN RELIGIOSITY upon my self identity as formula
of autonomy.

I HAVE WIDELY PUBLISHED AT LEAST #10 ARTICLES AS THE ROBUST CONTESTING OF
MY SUBSTANTIATED RELIGIOUS FAITH AS BEING GROUNDED WITHIN AN INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY AS RATIONAL AND REASONED BELIEF.

Therefore I have an entitlement within law to have that belief which is
inclusive of myself as a value statement without being first subject to
your indolent manner as a prerequisite for a life which you perversely
claim is HOLY:

“Hast thou faith?

Have [it] to thyself before God.

Happy [is] he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.”
[Romans 14:22 (KJV)]

“Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other:

For why is my liberty judged of another [man's] conscience?” [1 Corinthians
10:29 (KJV)]

IT IS ALLEGED THE SEMANTICS OF MORPHOLOGICAL EXTREMISM HAS A LEXICON OF
OPPORTUNITY SUCH AS BY A USE MADE OF THE TERM "ALF" WHICH IS CONSIDERED
FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, A CODED WORD FOR A MACINTOSH SOFTWARE FUNCTION AND
YOUR HAVING GIVEN MATERIAL SUPPORT TO PERSONS SUCH AS KERNEL DON JUAN /
SISTER FIONA / BLACK BETTY / RACHEL FROM ALT.USENET.KOOKS WHO HAVE A
DISPROPORTIONATE ACCESS TO SOPHISTICATED COMPUTER HACKING AS CYBER-WARFARE
TOOLS WHICH MAY BE MORE APPROPRIATELY CONSIDERED AS CONSTITUTING MILITARY
WEAPONS OF WARFARE SO AS TO GAIN UNLAWFUL ACCESS BY SUCH DETERMINED ACTS OF
VIOLENCE AS FORCED INTRUSIONS INTO MY REASONABLY SECURE COMPUTER SYSTEMS
AND WITH THE INTENTION TO OBTAIN "OPERATION HONEYPOT" AS PRIVATE FILES THAT
THEN COULD PROFFER A LEVERAGED ADVANTAGE:

USE TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELVES;
INTENTION TO THREATEN DISCLOSURE AS COERCION AND POTENTIALLY TO BLACKMAIL;
* ALLEGE IMPROPRIETY ON MY PART, and
* PLACATE AND CONSOLE THAT SUCH ACTIONS BY YOU WERE FOR A NOBLE CAUSE
(PATRICIAN).

AND TO ULTIMATELY DESTROY MY HUMAN DIGNITY, PUBLIC REPUTATION AND
WELL-BEING BY AN INTENTIONAL DERANGEMENT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE
PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES.

For example the unaccountable conduct of iiNet as Internet Service Provider
and the inhospitality of various local cafes.

IINET has adopted a mode of conduct which routinely engages in such
practices (ie. their overseas call centre staff relish in it, have no
empathy for their transgressions against the dignity of the person and
think it funny).

http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.30

Their last act of Grace was granted by a 'courtesy' phone call @ 1530 HOURS
and if no remedy is provided for their continuous derangement in the
provision of goods and services and acts of administrative overbearing as
neo-fascist--why should I say any more than that?

BUT THIS BECOMES ESPECIALLY PROBLEMATIC WHEN IT OCCURS IN ACCORD WITH THE
ORGANISED PATTERNING, SHADOWING, MIRRORING AND THE STALKING AS THE
METHODOLOGICAL OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS THE UNLAWFUL AND FORBIDDEN USAGE OF MY
THEORETICAL MATHEMATICAL NOUMENON AS TECHNOLOGY AS THE DEFINING BY NUMBER
THE SELF IDENTITY AS FORMULA OF AUTONOMY AS PARADIGM FOR WHICH AN EXCLUSIVE
RIGHT IS ASSERTED UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (USA) AS AN
INSTRUMENT OF MALEFICENCE AND CRIMINALITY WHICH IS UNLAWFUL CONDUCT
PROHIBITED BY ANY PUBLIC AUTHORITY UNDER THE CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND
RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006 (VICTORIA) THE AS BY SUCH PUBLIC
PROTOTYPE SOFTWARE TARGET AND STALK WITH AN INTENTION TO DEFAME AND RENDER
MY COMPUTERS INOPERABLE IN THEIR CONFABULATION.

IN SHORT, YOU HAD AN INTENTION TO HOLD ME AS A PRISONER BY STEALING OF MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WHICH IS EXAMPLED BY THE EXAMPLE OF PATTERNED CONDUCT
OF MEDIA RELEASES FROM THE NEO-FASCIST VATICAN CITY-STATE AND RENDERING ME
SILENT BY THE TROUBLES OF YOUR MAKING ENTIRELY AND WITHOUT EVER HAVING ANY
NEED FOR YOU TO GIVE AN ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEF,
DIS-BELIEF OR NON-BELIEF IN THE CLAIM SACRED:

#ORT / #TIE / #INR AUTONOMY DYNAMIC WHICH YOU BY DESPERATE ACTION BY
HOLDING IT ALLOFT THUSLY PROCLAIM AS THOUGH IT ACCORDED YOU WITH ANY ALIBI
OF A DIGNIFIED INTENTIONED PURPOSE.

DUKE (FASCIST CATHOLIC) EARL WEBER: "By definition, 'Holy Tradition' is the
words and actions of Jesus before they were scripted.

Hee Hee Hee.

Don't mess with something you don't understand."

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.42

DOLF @ 1242 HOURS ON 28 JUNE 2017: “A NOTICE WAS SERVED ON SAINT MARY’s
{rebellious} ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH situated in Sale, Gippsland as a DIOCESE
which has legal association with SAINT PATRICK’S ROMAN CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL,
East Melbourne where it is alleged Archbishop (now Cardinal) George PELL
engaged in refusal of Eucharist {ie. #ORT as claimed #INR of the TERNIO
ANAGRAM witches brew} communion on PENTECOST Sunday 1998 and 2000 as
claimed Jubilee 2000 and to all persons wearing a RAINBOW 🌈 SASH.

STOLEN CHILDREN #666

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWV80UVJ6aUVhZTA

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSndLYmdkdTNoN1U

THIS IS A LEGAL NOTICE OF AN ALLEGED TREASON {#429 = #6, #1, #10, #2, #400,
#10 as 'oyeb (H341): 1) (Qal) enemy; 1a) personal; 1b) national} CLAIMING
UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION FOR DEHUMANISING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY WAR CRIMES
IN CAUSE CÉLÈBRE WITH GREG HUGHSON AS MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR AND
NEO-FASCIST (RIGHTS 4 WHITES: A-U-M FREEMASONRY) IS ENGAGED BY GIVING
MATERIAL SUPPORT TO RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM {#465} AND ACTS OF TERRORISM {#307}
WAS INITIALLY SERVED ELECTRONICALLY @ 0836 HOURS ON 27 JUNE 2017:

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.36

— NO MORE EXCUSES —

"PEDDLER OF SMUT.
AS PORN MERCHANT.
TO MAKE THE CUT.
IS ONLY PENDENT.
SUCH VAIN BUNT.
IN HOPE OF LENT.
FOR HELLS PUNT.
GRAVE'S DESCENT."

I accuse you of TREASON {#429 = #6, #1, #10, #2, #400, #10 as 'oyeb (H341):
1) (Qal) enemy; 1a) personal; 1b) national} which is prohibited under
SECTION 9A of the CRIMES ACT of VICTORIA (1958) AS LEGISLATION GIVEN ROYAL
ASSENT WHICH ALLOWS FOR THE DEATH PENALTY AS SUCH A PREROGATIVE OF THE
CROWN 👑 IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.”

BY THE USE OF #TERNIO ANAGRAM / HOG-***@T AS THE #16 ROMAN COLLEGIUM
COMPRISING OF VARIOUS BAKERY CAFES, EXCESSIVE JUNK MAIL CAMPAIGNS, MOWERS,
PRANCING ANIMALS, FREEMASONRY (A-U-M), MUSICIANS, RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS,
EMERGENCY SERVICES, BUSINESSES, INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANISATIONS EXAMPLED BY
COMMON ASSEMBLAGE AT THE CLOCKTOWER KIDS DAY AS ANTI GLBTI MARDI GRAS
ACTION UNDERTAKEN ON SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017.

THE CONTRIVANCE OF REALITY THROUGH THE INTENTIONED DENIAL OF ANY HOSPITABLE
TABLE SERVICE / RESPONSIBLE LIQUOR CONSUMPTION WHICH IS AN ANZAC ‘LEST WE
FORGET’ NOTION IRRATIONAL IMPUNITY THAT IS BEING ADVANCED BY AN ACTING
SERGEANT MCCOY AS A POLICE (REGISTERED NUMBER INTENTIONALLY WITH-HELD)
MEMBER WHO LIKE THE CORRUPT SALE MAGISTRATE IS AS A PUBLIC AUTHORITY
EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM ENGAGING WITHIN ANY CONDUCT OR DETERMINATIONS
THAT IS AGAINST THE CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF
ACT 2006.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

“OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟.”

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

TOGETHER WITH THE WELLINGTON LIQUOR ACCORD AS BEING PREJUDICED, DEFAMATORY
AND PERSECUTORY CONDUCT THAT IS WITHOUT ANY SUBSTANTIAL, REASONABLE AND
FACTUAL CAUSE WHICH WAS TO BE YOUR PENULTIMATE CELEBRATION OF
ACCOMPLISHMENT MADE ON 30 MAY BUT WITHHELD UNTIL 5 JUNE 2017 AND BEFORE THE
AFFIXING OF THE MEMORIAL PLAQUE AGAINSY THE ANY VITALITY OF THE FEDERATION
INTO THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH DURING THE BOER WAR / DIRK HARTHOG 1616 CE
AS AN ANTAGONISM DYNAMIC MADE AGAINST THE EXPRESSION BY AUTONOMY OF THE
SELF IDENTITY CONVEYED BY THE ANATHEMA:

INDIGENOUS DUTCH AUSTRALIAN.

THAT AS A MYTHOLOGICAL SUBSTITUTED CULTURAL VENERATION MADE UPON THE MARIAN
STATUE WHICH OCCURRED ON THE DATE OF 8 JUNE 2017 WITHIN THE PARK OPPOSITE
AND NEIGHBOURING THE THE PLACE OF MY DWELLING AS AN IMMUTABLE INDIFFERENCE
TO THE SENSIBILITIES AND THE DIGNITY OF PERSONS AS TO BEING ONLY A FEIGNED
REGARD FOR THE SOVEREIGN'S GOVERNMENT AND PARLIAMENT OF THIS LAND.

THESE ACTIONS DESCRIBED COLLECTIVELY AS: DING-DONG, POOH-POOH, BOW-WOW,
TA-TA IN-REALITY CONSTITUTES THE STUPIDITY BY THE DEIFICATION OF IGNORANCE
AS THE NARCISSISTIC BASIS TO AN INTELLECTUAL TETRAD FOR THE MODUS OPERANDI
AS MORPHOLOGICAL DISRESPECTFUL PROCESS OF SLANDER BY DE-HUMANISATION AS
INTENTION BY CAUSE CÉLÈBRE TO SYSTEMATICALLY ANNIHILATE CONSTITUTING A
CRIME AGAINST ONE’S INTRINSIC HUMANITY AND WAR CRIME.

THESE STATEMENTS CONVEY THE DESCRIPTION OF THE INTENTIONED MALICE BY
PERSECUTION (RACIAL, SEXUAL, RELIGIOUS AND MARRIAGE) AS THE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
OF BELLICOSE (WAR LIKE) OPPOSITION AS TREASON IN WHICH YOU ENGAGED AND IS
PROHIBITED UNDER SECTION 9A OF THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958).

ALTHOUGH NOT EXPLICITLY STATED THIS LEGISLATION IN HAVING ROYAL ASSENT
ALLOWS FOR A PREROGATIVE OF ALTERNATIVE PENALTIES BY SUCH PRUDENT
CONSIDERATIONS AS:

* PROPERTY SEIZURE;
* REVOKING OF CITIZENSHIP AND BANISHMENT;
* REMOVAL OF ANY PROCREATIONAL AS GENERATIONAL ENTITLEMENT, and
* BODILY ELIMINATION BY BEING SUMMARILY EXECUTED (ie. A BULLET TO THE HEAD
IS PREFERRED).

SUCH IS MY PATIENT AND PRUDENT CONSIDERATION OF THE INDICTMENT AGAINST YOU.

And not one apology nor remorse for your haughty conduct as claim to piety
and exonerated civil regard of compliance given to dignified DUTY as
respect towards the institution of the STATE and impetus of the CROWN.

I suppose that in such lack of any regard you dutifully expect MYSELF
ENTIRELY RATHER THAN THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF THE STATE to pay 💰
the ONERUS cost of any judgement against your determined amoral actions, in
having an universal jurisdiction applied which means that even the internet
service provider is liable--why ought I tell them so?

I want this fierce execution of OUR justice for any empathy given to war
crimes to be a surprise.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indb09US0ZPcTN3LUk

Perhaps we ought to start sending them that image and OTHERS as a postcard
from the other side SO AS TO convey to them that THEY BY EITHER ACTS OF
COMMISSION OR OMISSION are also guilty of the same crimes.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

----------

TAKE NOTE OF THIS WARNING:

THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME, EVEN AFTER ITS SERVICE AND THE
CONVEYING OF A SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY MAKING AN EFFECTUAL DEMAND AS A DUTY OF
COMPLIANCE (‘EVENT’) PLACED UPON ANY NOMINATED PARTIES (WHETHER OR NOT
SPECIFIED).

SUCH AMENDMENTS WHICH HAVE OCCURRED THEREAFTER THE SAID EVENT, WILL BE
CONSTRUED AS A DEMAND BEING PLACED UPON ANY NOMINATED PARTIES AT THE TIME
OF SAID EVENT AND NOT THEREAFTER.

ACCORDINGLY, THERE IS NO IMMUTABILITY OF ANY PENALTY SOUGHT AND WHICH MAY
ARBITRARILY AND SUBSEQUENTLY IMPOSED AS EXIGENCY DEMAND IN BEING CONSTRUED
AS A LIABILITY WHICH IS PLACED UPON THE ABSENCE OF KNOWLEDGE TO A DUTY OF
ANY PRINCIPLE AS A DEMAND OF COMPLIANCE FOR WHICH ANY NOMINATED PARTIES
MUST BE AWARE.

THIS IS TO AVOID ANY POSSIBILITY OF ANY HINDRANCE, OBSTRUCTION AND
FRUSTRATION OF THE PREROGATIVE AS SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY. THUS IF A PROVISION
IS INEFFECTUAL AND AN ATTEMPT MADE TO CONTRAVENE AND MITIGATE THE CLEAR
DUTY OF ANY PROVISION OF COMPLIANCE.

IT WILL BE MODIFIED AND INCLUDED HEREIN UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THIS NOTICE,
AND CONSTRUED AS KNOWLEDGE TO A DUTY OF ANY PRINCIPLE AS A DEMAND OF
COMPLIANCE FOR WHICH ANY NOMINATED PARTIES MUST BE AWARE.

DOLF @ “NOTICE OF EXPULSION: Being a Sovereign Demand as Knowledge to a
Duty of Any Principle as a Demand of Compliance for Which Any Nominated
Parties [Saint Vincent’s Health Australia ('Hospital') under the
stewardship of Mary Aikenhead Ministries] Must Be Aware.

THIS IS A NOTICE AS A SOVEREIGN DEMAND FOR THE FORFEITURE OF PROPERTY TO
THE CROWN, THE DEMAND FOR PUBLIC REMORSE AND RESTITUTED ACTIONS AND THE
AUTHORITY TO EXPELL PERSONS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA WHICH IS A
PENALTY IMPOSED IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF AN INDICTMENT FOR TREASON UNDER
SECTION 9A OF THE CRIMES (1958) VICTORIA.

AND ITS JUSTIFICATION IS PROPERLY, MODERATELY AND ORDERLY AS REASONABLY
MADE UPON A PREROGATIVE TO AN EX-JUDICATORY AUTHORITY AS THE RIGHT TO A
CONSIDERATION UNDERTAKEN BY THE SOVEREIGN IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW
OF THE LAND AS PROVISIONS PREVIOUSLY ENACTED BY OUR PARLIAMENT OF VICTORIA
AND GIVEN ROYAL ASSENT.

THE CURRENT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT DATED 16 NOVEMBER 2016, MAY BE
OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddWdOTmtYV2VaOVU

- dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 30 June, 2017
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

#1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,

http://youtu.be/crmZMlZM1oo

http://youtu.be/YS8YP7mtNss

I will have my Justice as God is the King of Justice (Melchizedek).

You ungrateful people [who prefer to engage within Crimes Against Humanity
as War Crimes].”

DOLF @ 1849 HOURS ON 30 JUNE 2017: “CAUTION TO THE NEO FASCIST HWR4867 ON
GAY MARRIAGE:

GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ALREADY DELIVERED THEM INTO MY HAND AND FROM WHENCE THEY
CANNOT NOT EVER ESCAPE.

HE and I had planned it on the Equinox of Wednesday 20 March 1996...

And I entered into a non retractable covenant with HIM on Saturday 21
August 1999.

I have never lost an argument since...

“So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and
sever the wicked from among the just…” [Matthew 24:14 (KJV)]

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a
witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” [Matthew 24:14
(KJV)]

“Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was
come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved
his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.” [John 13:1
(KJV)]

I have given you the testimony of angels {ie. I’m here on Saturday 21
August 1999 to hear the Chief Commissioner Neil COMRIE’s confession [and
upon this day Saturday 1 July 2017 you shall hear it]} and you think to
caste my words behind your back...

I want your apology now and without variance, not contrary and absent of

#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
[...]

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

http://youtu.be/RblbZQth0KE

[...]

RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006 (VICTORIA) AS BY SUCH PUBLICLY
ACCESSIBLE PROTOTYPE SOFTWARE TO THEN TARGET AND STALK WITH AN INTENTION TO
DEFAME MY DIGNIFIED PERSON AND TO OTHERWISE RENDER MY COMPUTERS INOPERABLE
THROUGH THEIR IRREGULAR AND IMPROBABLE CONFABULATION.

IN SHORT, YOU HAD AN INTENTION AS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE TO HOLD ME AS A PRISONER,
TO SUBJECT ME TO EXCRUCIATING PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS. THE STEALING OF MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY WHICH IS EXAMPLED BY PATTERNED CONDUCT OF MEDIA
RELEASES FROM THE NEO-FASCIST VATICAN CITY-STATE AND THEREFORE RENDERING ME
INDESCRIBABLE AND ULTIMATELY TO SILENCE MY FREEDOM TO EXPRESS MYSELF, BY

#10 as 'oyeb (H341): 1) (Qal) enemy; 1a) personal; 1b) national} CLAIMING
[...]

http://www.grapple369.com?time:11.30

SERVICE OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS MADE @ 1130 - 1135 HOURS ON 1 JULY 2017 UPON THE
FOLLOWING VENUES:

Star Hotel Sale