Happy Hogmanay 2016!
Fifeshire Floozie
2016-01-01 05:40:03 UTC
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.

Cheers, Helen
Fred J. McCall
2016-01-01 10:03:13 UTC
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.
Oh, some of us still pop in from time to time, Floozie. :-)
--
"Then tomorrow we may all be dead. But how is that different
from every other day?"
-- Morpheus
S Viemeister
2016-01-01 11:51:26 UTC
Happy New Year to you both.
David Edmunds
2016-01-01 12:06:37 UTC
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.
Cheers, Helen
frae me an 'a

Tae 'a young an auld (mainly auld)

David Martin Edmunds

Helped by a glass of the Glenlivet
Joe Makowiec
2016-01-01 12:17:42 UTC
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.
You, too, Lady Helen!
--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/
The Phantom Piper
2016-01-02 02:11:15 UTC
And to all of you as well!

Adding Grog To My Nog,

The Phantom Piper
Ian Smith
2016-01-03 01:36:53 UTC
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.
Cheers, Helen
All the best to you and yours, and anyone else who peeks in here from
time to time!
Adam Whyte-Settlar
2016-01-12 10:17:46 UTC
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.
Cheers, Helen
Happy New Year to anyone who looks in.
Myself and the PFD are now in God's little acre in a house overlooking the beach on the Coromandal Peninsula in North New Zealand if anyone is interested.
Miss the old group and the fun we used to have.
Sorry to here about Mike too Helen

I hear a lot of you are now on something called Facebook so I hope you are all happy there.
My old e-mail is still working if anyone wants to say hello.

Best wishes.

The adorabale
Adam Whyte-Settlar
S Viemeister
2016-01-12 13:47:07 UTC
Post by Adam Whyte-Settlar
Happy New Year to anyone who looks in.
Myself and the PFD are now in God's little acre in a house overlooking the beach on the Coromandal Peninsula in North New Zealand if anyone is interested.
Miss the old group and the fun we used to have.
Sorry to here about Mike too Helen
I hear a lot of you are now on something called Facebook so I hope you are all happy there.
My old e-mail is still working if anyone wants to say hello.
Best wishes.
The adorabale
Adam Whyte-Settlar
Hello, Adam - Happy New Year!

Yes, a number of the old gang are on FaceBook now.
Wang Kerr
Thanks for warning me. I'll stay clear. Went down there last year.
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-26 10:41:57 UTC
Post by Wang Kerr
Post by Adam Whyte-Settlar
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Wishing good health in this coming year for anybody still looking in on this group.
Cheers, Helen
Happy New Year to anyone who looks in.
Myself and the PFD are now in God's little acre in a house overlooking the beach on the Coromandal Peninsula in North New Zealand if anyone is interested.
Miss the old group and the fun we used to have.
Thanks for warning me. I'll stay clear. Went down there last year.
Fuck off you repulsive think cunt.
By the way - I know where you live now - I even know which pub you piss in.