Attention Laggards
conway caine
2015-03-31 00:34:35 UTC
for those of you still mired in 19th century technology or cannot quite
summons up the will to cast the old aside, approximately 42 of our brethren
are now actively participating in the new and exciting Facebook version of
SCS. Go to Facebook, search for soc.culture.scottish and then request
membership. Bryn will be most happy to open the gates for you. No need
lingering here and bemoaning that which has passed. Join the craic. And
Heid, get your butt back to Facebook.......
Peter Jason
I might just do it. To get away from the trolls & Fred the Undead!
conway caine
2015-03-31 18:10:21 UTC

Post by conway caine
for those of you still mired in 19th century technology or cannot quite
summons up the will to cast the old aside, approximately 42 of our brethren
are now actively participating in the new and exciting Facebook version of
SCS. Go to Facebook, search for soc.culture.scottish and then request
membership. Bryn will be most happy to open the gates for you. No need
lingering here and bemoaning that which has passed. Join the craic. And
Heid, get your butt back to Facebook.......
I might just do it. To get away from the trolls & Fred the Undead!

****(to continue) Please do, Peter. You will find a warm welcome. Fred The
Undead is there but you will find him to be an entirely different poster
there. But if worse comes to worse, it's simple enough to "unfollow" him.
Ian Smith
2015-03-31 22:49:21 UTC
Post by conway caine
for those of you still mired in 19th century technology or cannot quite
summons up the will to cast the old aside, approximately 42 of our
brethren are now actively participating in the new and exciting Facebook
version of SCS. Go to Facebook, search for soc.culture.scottish and then
request membership. Bryn will be most happy to open the gates for you.
No need lingering here and bemoaning that which has passed. Join the
craic. And Heid, get your butt back to Facebook.......
I might just do it. To get away from the trolls & Fred the Undead!
****(to continue) Please do, Peter. You will find a warm welcome. Fred
The Undead is there but you will find him to be an entirely different
poster there. But if worse comes to worse, it's simple enough to
"unfollow" him.
I concur with what Conway has said. Farcebook isn't the best of
interfaces, and occasionally they have been known to censor content
(sometimes accidentally), but it does facilitate posting of multimedia
content right there on the SCS page, and most people are using it to keep
in touch with family & friends anyway; a familiar environment if you will.

I wish usenet could carry on like the good old days. It was indeed a
great bastion of free speech. I see that there are still a few very
active groups out there, but their heyday seems to have passed for now.
Fred J. McCall
2015-04-01 01:25:02 UTC
Post by conway caine
for those of you still mired in 19th century technology or cannot quite
summons up the will to cast the old aside, approximately 42 of our brethren
are now actively participating in the new and exciting Facebook version of
SCS. Go to Facebook, search for soc.culture.scottish and then request
membership. Bryn will be most happy to open the gates for you. No need
lingering here and bemoaning that which has passed. Join the craic. And
Heid, get your butt back to Facebook.......
I might just do it. To get away from the trolls & Fred the Undead!
****(to continue) Please do, Peter. You will find a warm welcome. Fred The
Undead is there but you will find him to be an entirely different poster
there. But if worse comes to worse, it's simple enough to "unfollow" him.
Y'know, Conway, when people behave like asses I treat them like asses.
If they hide their asses (or the asses hide) then I don't need to
spank them.

This seems to be Peter's problem...
--
You are
What you do
When it counts.
g***@gmail.com
2015-04-01 05:44:19 UTC
Poof
Fred J. McCall
2015-04-01 13:05:14 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
If they hide their asses (or the asses hide) then I don't need to
spank them.
Poof
No need to sign your sexual preference.
--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
g***@gmail.com
I was referring to your perverted fantasies of baring mens bottoms.
Fred J. McCall
2015-04-03 07:03:36 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by Fred J. McCall
If they hide their asses (or the asses hide) then I don't need to
spank them.
Poof
No need to sign your sexual preference.
I was referring to your perverted fantasies of baring mens bottoms.
An "Oh, no, I meant..." response is merely lame.
territory."
--G. Behn
g***@gmail.com
You are a poof and I claim my 5 pounds.
Fred J. McCall
2015-04-05 07:24:17 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by Fred J. McCall
If they hide their asses (or the asses hide) then I don't need to
spank them.
Poof
No need to sign your sexual preference.
I was referring to your perverted fantasies of baring mens bottoms.
An "Oh, no, I meant..." response is merely lame.
You are a poof and I claim my 5 pounds.
You getting fatter doesn't prove anything, either. Perhaps if you'd
get up off your fat ass you wouldn't have 5 extra pounds...
territory."
--G. Behn
Scotty
2015-04-12 21:05:01 UTC
The Laggards made me do it. More global warming and on topic, almost.

The things that global warming will do...

No more redheads, damn...
http://climatechangepredictions.org/say_what/1526

No more chocolate, catastrophe...
http://climatechangepredictions.org/say_what/1556

No more haggis, something good at last...
http://climatechangepredictions.org/uncategorized/1584
Peter Jason
2015-07-04 03:46:12 UTC
Post by conway caine
[...]
Gee, tie me up & spank me to the point of incipient pleasure.
Thank God you're here!