-- [MICRO UPDATE #10] ANIMUS, SPIRITUS & GRAVITAS
dolf
2017-08-29 04:19:15 UTC
— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE
STATEMENT: "SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM, [MISOGYNY AND SEXISM]"

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 29 August, 2017

Nous: #24
Time: 09:50 hrs
Date: 2017.8.20
Torah: #10 #2 #40 %81 = #52
Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel
{Watchfulness of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)
#1379 CE

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.20&idea:{132}&idea:{393}&idea:{122}&idea:{342}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 24 [Super: #393 / #41 - Playing
with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great
Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming power
of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation,
Ego: #342 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence;
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

Q. #41 - TO BE OR #81 - NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION?

— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS — .

"TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE.
A THINKING PROCESS.
THE MIND TO ACCESS.
TAKES SOME TIME.
FOR THE SUBLIME.
AND AGES ENDURE."

YOUTUBE: "To Be Or Not To Be - Hamlet - David Tennant (HD)"

-

DOLF @ 2336 HOURS ON 19 AUGUST 2017: "SUBJECT: My apologies on the
misapprehension of the name Melinda [as being a misnomer rather than any
malevolent intention by pejorative name calling].

I will correct that to Melania as the First Lady's proper name when I
have gotten out of bed.

I had only just awoken and read a news item on "Missing Kennedy *Centre*
Honours" which caused me some cognitive dissonance.

My only excuse is a lack of familiarity with your wife. 😇"

YOUTUBE: "Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Live in Berlin)"

-

SONIA JEWISH HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR (CNN): "*SILENCE* *IS* '*APPROVAL*' *OF*
*RACISM*:

The Nazis took nearly everything from Sonia K. and her sister in the
1940s — everything but their lives. Now the Holocaust survivor says she
fears they will also take her America

TRANSCRIPT: Silence is the first thing after hate that is dangerous.

Because if you are silent, it's an approval of what's going on.

I'm Sonia K. and I'm a Holocaust survivor.

When I watch the news of what happened in Charlottesville [on
SaT.U.R.D.ay 12 August 2017], I said, 'Oh no, God, not again.

Please no, it can't be happening.'

Because I know what hate did.

I know what you are capable of doing when you hate.

[NEWS: Chanting, 'Jews will not replace us.']

What do you want me to think?

That [it] can not happen? Yes, it can happen.

Its awful.

When we came Auschwitz, there were thousands of us.

Our heads were shaved; our arms tattooed.

I smelled every single day the bodies that were being cremated.

This is where my father and my mother and my little brother were killed.

If I live, I said to myself.

I would never be silent. And I am not.

I'm not.

The Nazis that I lived through, and the Nazis now, I don't think much
has changed.

They have the same hatred.

Getting an opportunity, I think they could repeat what went on.

I'm worried for everyone's sake, because there's this hate towards people.

And right now it's not only towards Jews, its towards humanity.

We are a country of immigrants, okay?

Am I going to sleep tonight? No.

And maybe tomorrow with no.

So what is a couple nights of not sleeping, to let the world know what
happened, and to understand that silence is not the answer, and hate is
not the answer?"

-
<http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/18/holocaust-survivor-warns-against-silence-charlottesville-nazis-sg-orig.cnn>

DOLF @ 0110 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2012: "I disagree with the logic of that
subjective proposition on the basis of relativity and avoidance of
cognitive dissonance as one transitions through the dialectic of
consciousness which expressly has a polarity spectrum between subtlety
to *DAYMARE* as Word for the Day for 20 August 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com

*DAYMARE* (noun):
- a distressing experience, similar to a bad dream, occurring while one
is awake.
- an acute anxiety attack.

[ORIGIN]: Daymare is formed on the analogy of the much earlier noun
nightmare (which dates from the 14th century). The element -mare in both
words has nothing to do with mares, stallions, or horses: it comes from
the Germanic noun marō 'elf, goblin, incubus, succubus, nightmare,'
appearing as mare, mære in Old English and Mahr and Nachtmahr
'nightmare' in German. Daymare entered English in the 18th century.

YOUTUBE: "Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal"

-

DOLF @ 0544 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "Well so what is my intention you
may ask?

I'm going to first put this nucleus as an idea into some conceivable
shape and then give it to the DOREVITCH Pathology which is local and
provide a further intervention within their pay-dispute which on Friday
was once again impeded. And this document was DELIVERED @ 0958 HOURS ON
21 AUGUST 2017.

Nous: #55
Time: 09:55 hrs
Date: 2017.8.21
Torah: #1 #6 #40 %81 = #47
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Signs
Tetra: #54 - Unity
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance

Latin: Annunciatus {Patient God} Alt: Lalahel {That Which is Not is Not
of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST DESPERATION & TROUBLE, ALSO STRENGTHENS PATIENCE
2. THE GENERATION OF MEN & ANIMALS
3. CHEMIST, DOCTORS & SURGEONS
4. Phuonisie
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)
Boaz {In strength}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.21&idea:{175}&idea:{335}&idea:{185}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 24 [Date: 2017.8.21, Time: 0958
hrs, Super: #393 / #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation, Ego: #342 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

But in order to do so I just wanted to pair these two introductory
thoughts. However do note that the first was made before midnight when
the fact as Word of the Day for 20 AUGUST 2017 became accessible to my
consciousness as reality...

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy {#5 - Act of Nature}
this promiscuous / daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential
abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss
of popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of
inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate
subtle intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which is causal to
being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded
process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS*) *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 =
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain
to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

*IF* one's supposition #A is Jewish belief which is claimed A-U-M as
Major Premise.

And one contends with #B as Fascist identity in the propositional claim
it is also an A-U-M belief as Minor Premise.

The Assumption then as #C is that #A and #B are identical.

What formula of progression will manifest as #D being the
substantiation, validation to the Integrity of one's being which anchors
⚓️ it's reality by #A as Major Premise?

Silence is a valid strategy to dispel inner disquiet because the process
of thinking itself requires some time and whilst this improves with
practice until it reaches a threshold of spontaneity as accomplishment.

However retaining suppositional ignorance about any factual equivalence
of #A and #B as propositions is not valid in comparison. As it is the
unwillingness to Act upon such intrinsic Nature and modify erroneous
belief as misnomer about any reality or misapprehension about the
validity of suppositions #A and #B in and of themselves.

Does one propose annihilation and nihilism as holocaust of the Jews to
solve this *DILEMMA* with the CRUSADING MATADORI singing JINGO BELLS to
the passing parade:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

-

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
(RSL) PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

It is simply too confrontational to ask this Holocaust survivor to think
more deeply about the issue—in the same way that dismissing her view as
glib is improper.

No doubt silence may be an outcome depending upon the basis of
relativity and avoidance of cognitive dissonance as one transitions
through the dialectic of consciousness which expressly has a polarity
spectrum between subtlety to daymare.

And we shall call this intellectual process as the dialectical
transversal of our nomenclature which gives rise to all genii:

— *THINKING* —

4th July, 2001 [Forecourt AXA Group Insurance offices, Collins Street
Melbourne]
28 October, 2001 [Victoria Police Pay Rise Picnic, Treasury Gardens,
Melbourne]

"#1. THINKING SUPERANNUATION?
#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."

I suggest that you look up the meaning of the term: *GENII*, and you
will be very pleased indeed:

GENIE / plural GENIES or GENII (noun)
- a spirit of Arabian folklore, as depicted traditionally imprisoned
within a bottle or oil lamp, and capable of granting wishes when
summoned. Compare with jinn which an intelligent spirit of lower rank
than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess
humans: the rebellious jinn lead men astray.

ORIGIN: mid 17th century (denoting a guardian or protective spirit):
from French génie, from Latin genius (see genius). Génie was adopted in
the current sense by the 18th-century French translators of The Arabian
Nights' Entertainments, because of its resemblance in form and sense to
Arabic jinnī 'jinnee'.

GENIUS / plural GENIUSES (noun)
- [mass noun] exceptional intellectual or creative power or other
natural ability: she was a teacher of genius | [in singular] : that
woman has a genius for organization.
- an exceptionally intelligent person or one with exceptional skill in a
particular area of activity: a mathematical genius.
- a person regarded as exerting a powerful influence over another for
good or evil: he sees Adams as the man's evil genius | this young man is
my good genius, my guardian angel.
• (plural genii) (in some mythologies) a spirit associated with a
particular person, place, or institution.

- the prevailing character or spirit of something: Boucher's paintings
did not suit the austere genius of neoclassicism.

(adjective informal)
- very clever or ingenious: a genius idea | this book was absolutely
genius in parts.

ORIGIN: late Middle English: from Latin, 'attendant spirit present from
one's birth, innate ability or inclination', from the root of gignere
'beget'. The original sense 'spirit attendant on a person' gave rise to
a sense 'a person's characteristic disposition' (late 16th century),
which led to a sense 'a person's natural ability', and finally
'exceptional natural ability' (mid 17th century).

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT
ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

Nous: #1
Time: 14:10 hrs
Date: 2017.10.26
Torah: #60 #10 #9 %81 = #79
Dao: To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation
Tetra: #24 - Joy
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake

Latin: Laetabundus {God the hope of all creatures} Alt: Hacheshyah
{Silence of God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS AGAINST ADVERSITY AND CALAMITY
2. MAGNANIMITY & NOBILITY
3. LOVERS OF TRUTH
4. Chontachre
}

Enosh {Husband, (certain, mortal) man; sick; despaired of; forgetful}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:5,nous:1&idea:{192}&idea:{358}&idea:{66}&idea:{250}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 1 [Super: #358 / #66 - Strategic
Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease,
Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment, Ego: #250 / #1 - To Guide with
Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 -
Joy]

That the Dutch have since their discovery on 26 October 1616 a Sovereign
400 year history within Australia of pleasant existence as oneness with
nature which neither mars by litter drops, nor has never resorted to the
butchering as slaughter of the indigenous people nor the stealing of
their children so as to impede their Autonomy of Will as a Sovereign
Principle.

Dirk Hartog was the first confirmed European to see Western Australia,
reaching it in his ship, the Eendracht. On 26 October 1616, he landed at
Cape Inscription on the very northernmost tip of the island. Before
departing, Hartog left behind a pewter dinner plate, nailed to a post
and placed upright in a fissure on the cliff top.

Nous: #37
Time: 14:05 hrs
Date: 2017.10.25
Torah:
Dao: Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration
Tetra: #21 - Release
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:6,col:5,nous:37&idea:{111}&idea:{517}&idea:{74}&idea:{456}>

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 37 [Super: #517 / #74 -
Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant
Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring,
Ego: #456 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration;
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21
- Release]

The plate bears the inscription:

"1616, DEN 25 OCTOBER IS HIER AENGECOMEN HET SCHIP D EENDRACHT
VAN AMSTERDAM, DEN OPPERKOPMAN GILLIS MIBAIS VAN LVICK SCHIPPER DIRCK
HATICHS VAN AMSTERDAM
DE 27 DITO TE SEIL GEGHM (sic) NA BANTAM DEN
ONDERCOOPMAN JAN STINS OPPERSTVIERMAN PIETER DOEKES VAN BIL Ao 1616."

Nous: #51
Time: 14:15 hrs
Date: 2017.10.27
Torah: #6 #6 #30 %81 = #42
Dao: Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity
Tetra: #69 - Exhaustion
I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled

Latin: Exauditor {Dominating King} Alt: Loyah {Desire of God} {

1. HELPS DESTROY ENEMIES & FREES FROM SLAVERY
2. PEACE
3. PROSPERITY OF EMPIRES & STRENGTHENS A KING'S POWER
4. Stochene
}

Hezekiah {Strength of the Lord}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:5,nous:51&idea:{141}&idea:{398}&idea:{170}&idea:{332}>

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 51 [Super: #398 / #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model, Ego: #332 / #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity;
I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69
- Exhaustion]

Translated into English:

"ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP EENDRACHT OF
AMSTERDAM; THE UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN DIRK
HARTOG OF AMSTERDAM; THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT
JAN STEIN, UPPER STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2]
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]
#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5]
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM>

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters (by Aboriginal [I don't remember his
name] artist, Kings Cross, Sydney)"]

NED FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE @ 1423 HOURS ON 27 MAY 2017: "That's not
aboriginal art: it's a shonk, done by some mixed-blood pretender who's
absorbed more of Indian art than aboriginal or European."

DOLF: "I paid $500 for it and supplied the artist in question with a
photograph of my hand.

I sought thereby to encourage his pursuit of art rather than being
subject to continuous arrest and imprisonment.

That was after I paid a $3000 + Telstra Bill for said dysfunctional
aboriginal family because their daughter had been given access to an
Apple iPhone and was not aware of the consequences in making purchases
on said device.

I was so appalled that I without hesitation, took care of their bill.

The name is dolf my little arsewipe..."

NED FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Larf. So he copied a photograph (and the
Indian influence is via you). And you call that art? You're posturing
fakes, the pair of you.

And stop top-postiung [sic], you lazy, moronic dingbat."

DOLF: "I can top you any day boy...

Nous: #60
Time: 15:05 hrs
Date: 2017.11.9
Torah: #10 #10 #30 %81 = #50
Dao: Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place
Tetra: #5 - Keeping Small
I-Ching: H15 - Modesty, Humbling

Latin: Expectatio {God who hears the generations} Alt: Lachyah
{Freshness of God} {

1. HELPS AGAINST TROUBLE, HEALS EYE DISEASES
2. IRON
3. LOCKSMITHS, KNIFE-GRINDERS ETC
4. Epima
}

Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants, That supplants, undermines;
the heel}; #67 BCE

- <http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.8>

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 60 [Super: #332 / #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #520 / #60 - Skill
Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty, Humbling;
Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small]

It is an original art and do you notice the seven centric elements--That
is the driver of my Intellectual Property and so the art conveys a
factual reality ...

This is a repeated comment from another thread...

Notice that I am always compliant with the theoretical mathematical
noumenon which has 'Angel' as a category and that is relative to my last
comment to you 'pencil dick'.

I AM *ONE* with the Divine Mind ..."

Nous: #40
Time:
Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
Dao: Reversal, Avoiding Activity
Tetra: #68 - Dimming
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Justitia {Virtue of God, House of God, Like unto God} Alt: Keliel
{Vessel for God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS THE SAFETY OF DECISIONS
2. MONARCH, NOBLES, GOVERNORS
3. UNCOVERS CONSPIRACIES
4. Arpien
}

Ahaz {One that takes or possesses}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.17&idea:{238}&idea:{385}&idea:{239}&idea:{345}>

***@zen: 5, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 40 [Super: #385 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #345 / #40
- Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra:
68 - Dimming]

YOUTUBE: "Jean-Michel Jarre & Pet Shop Boys - Brick England (Original Mix)"

-

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to
transitioning #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards a computational function
and the ability to deploy other transformative prototypes for
corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from
this #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal
connections and cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: "André Rieu - Windsor Waltz"

-

Nous: #55
Time: 09:55 hrs
Date: 2017.8.21
Torah: #1 #6 #40 %81 = #47
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Signs
Tetra: #54 - Unity
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance

Latin: Annunciatus {Patient God} Alt: Lalahel {That Which is Not is Not
of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST DESPERATION & TROUBLE, ALSO STRENGTHENS PATIENCE
2. THE GENERATION OF MEN & ANIMALS
3. CHEMIST, DOCTORS & SURGEONS
4. Phuonisie
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)
Boaz {In strength}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.21&idea:{175}&idea:{335}&idea:{185}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 55 [Date: 2017.8.21, Time: 1556
hrs, Super: #335 / #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch;
Tetra: 26 - Endeavour, Ego: #393 / #55 - Abstruse Mysterious Signs;
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance; Tetra: 54 - Unity]

YOU'RE NOT A THINKER AS YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE POSTURE FOR IT.

TED (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0944 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "No, duke's
lies are genuine. Rudy is *not* a liar."

ENLIL (***@ND.EE) @ 1007 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "***@t!

The S[on] O[f a] B[itch] lies like a rug."

DOLF @ 1201 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "Both of you have ***@t for brains
and therefore don't possess sufficient integrity to make such scurrilous
claims:

WHAT IS TRUTH?

Such a determination is within the providence of my Intellectual
Property and not yours as bleating barbarism which is generally made
anonymously:

FESTERING MAGGOTS BE GONE."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER @ 2154 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017:
"EMBALMING OR CREMATION—IT'S UP TO YOU:

Why does it take one man 5 lines to make a point and dolf 500+ lines to
reply?

The dukester, American-American

***** Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbo[u]r as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven. *****"

DOLF @ 0121 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "For starters a public apology and
financial compensation from the fascist Roman Catholic Wellington Shire
Councillors and especially Scott ROSSETTI: (embalming or cremation)—it's
not up to you."

— MIND MUSCLE —

"FITNESS ANYTIME.
SUCH IS THE CRIME.
I DON'T HAVE TIME.
NOR GIVE A DIME.
I'M JUST SUBLIME."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUHA1S19ES0hzSzA>

[IMAGE (1991) by Robert Billington (Master of Photography): OF AUTHOR AT
AGE 30 YO - YOU'RE NOT A THINKER AS YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE POSTURE FOR IT
(Winner of Silver Award for Portrait by Australian Photographic Institute)]

COLONEL [KERNEL DON JUAN] EDMUND J. BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM)
[ATHEIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VET] @ 0017 HOURS (AEST) ON 22
AUGUST: "***@CK YOU, DOLF:

and that camel you rode in on."

% (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0031 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "he rode in
on pleasence"

DAVID (***@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0142 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "nice pony"
— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

DOLF @ 0234 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Well thanks.

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
[Matthew 19:24 (KJV)]

It's like this buddy, the last couple of times we have spoken you have
left me hanging as if we weren't really having a conversation of any
importance and I don't enjoy such PIKE.

So I won't message any further if you don't mind.

Have a good time with the eclipse darkness:

"And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall
come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret
themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward."
[Isaiah 8:21 (KJV)]

COLONEL [KERNEL DON JUAN] EDMUND J. BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM)
[ATHEIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VET] @ 0307 HOURS (AEST) ON 22
AUGUST 2017: "R.U.S.H L.I.M.B.A.U.G.H WARNS OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR:

Dolf, Rush said he wants yer lips on his dipstick."

DOLF @ 0337 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Bang 💥 Bang 💥 Bang 💥
Rat a tat tat
Pop pop pop

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_a_Tat_Tat>

TRACK LISTING

#1 - Rave On Sad Songs
#2 - Lake Superior
#3 - Love Is a Dirty Word
#4 - Bitch City
#5 - High Summer
#6 - Cold Blue Halo
#7 - Love Is a Chain
#8 - Long May You Love
#9 - The Slowest Dance
#10 - Winnipeg Winds
#11 - Vanderpool Vanderpool"

ORGANIZATION: Mixmin (German anonymous remailer)
MESSAGE-ID: (onf7cp$9vf$***@news.mixmin.net)

SUB-MARINER (***@LEMUR.IA) @ 0405 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "BIGOTED
TEACHER SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY:

Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!

@U

'Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been
rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and
building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process
is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always
right.' [George Orwell: 1984]"

DOLF @ 0543 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Software BOTS are an unlawful
weapon that are intent upon dehumanising a person and therefore crime
against humanity as war crime {

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War, or the
War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted
from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSES (OF ISSUE)

- 21 August 1914
- 3 February 1916 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST)
- 8 June 1918 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST)

} for which an universal jurisdiction applies and the matter may be
heard with a local court in absentia.

It will be alleged within any prosecution for TREASON that you have by
participation within the Saint Andrews Religious / State which included
the Returned Services League (RSL) and businesses as cause clebre by
stalking acts accompanying slanderous defamation by dehumanizing
propaganda and warfare against the civilian population by a prejudiced
and contrived partiality shown to our Australian Federation of 1901 and
the Boer War Memorial.

Sought to utilize the occasion of this eclipse occurring on 21 August
2017 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST) to circumvent the accusation of any
equivalence to German Fascist identity.

That I have begun this legal process of restitution by making an
Application for an Intervention Order on 31 July 2017 associated to the
Saint Andrews cause célèbre stalking as an attempt to subvert our
Australian history which is otherwise absent of any Roman Catholic or
Orthodox Church impositions upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition by a
substituted ethic.

And this Application was heard and granted at the Sale Magistrates Court
on 1 August 2017.

I am not at liberty to disclose the actual or mirrored facts of that
Application which has been adjourned for determination on #41 - 13
September 2017.

I'm not at liberty to disclose what prerogative penalty will be sought
under the auspices of SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act of Victoria (1958)
which has received Royal Assent.

Don't expect any God Almighty granted mercy upon your souls.

Either yourself or the Internet Service Provider will pay a very severe
penalty.

Are you clear now about my intention for you?

T.U.R.D. = saT.U.R.D.a.y. as antisemitism of which you have been
complicit by being passive and silent observers as participants within
the War Crime.

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

-

[IMAGE: A POSTCARD TO THE REAL HOLOCAUST DENIERS]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddnkwdlllM2VJVzg>

Don't they remind you of HIV / AIDS patients as wrinkles within bed
sheets and at no time did you lift a finger and bring a halt to it.

Such is your perverse depravity that you derived pleasure from such
action of some 20 years duration.

And the VICTORIA POLICE / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS have
participated within such persecution as TREASON and been the cause for
its magnitude and severity.

That's the right words isn't it?

When will it end?

There is not going to be forgiveness."

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

DOLF @ 1942 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "I must applaud The Guardian
newspaper for an excellent article @ 1700 HOURS on 21 AUGUST 2017
concerning the subject of 'STOP TREATING SCIENCE DENIAL LIKE A DISEASE':

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT MY WORK PRODUCED THESE PAST FEW DAYS...

The theme of the article (to me at least) seems to bear an impress of my
Intellectualism and it's not the only country where it has.

This notion especially:

"'What on earth am I going to say,' [British Prime Minister Theresa May]
must have asked herself and her aides, 'about what Donald Trump said
about the events in Charlottesville? People are going to insist I say
something about that. We need to think long and hard to find a form of
words that will keep me out of trouble without sounding like they’ve
been thought long and hard about to keep me out of trouble.'

A tricky position, I’m sure you’ll agree. Actually, I’m not sure you’ll
agree. You may believe politicians should just say what they think.
Enough of the spin, enough of the evasion: out with it. In which case,
you may be a fan of Donald Trump, because that’s what he does.'"

DAVID MITCHELL (THE GUARDIAN) @ 1900 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "THE LAST
PERSON LEFT WHO DAREN’T DISS THE DONALD…

As the civilised world condemned the US president over Charlottesville,
Theresa May hedged her bets – someone has to think of potential trade deals.

Theresa May briefly had my sympathy last week. She was in Portsmouth to
celebrate the fact that Britain’s new £3bn floating table had made it
all the way round from Scotland without sinking or chipping a bit off
Kent or being towed away by the Russians. It was supposed to be a happy
event – a lovely huge weapon of war. Of course we all hope it’ll never
have to be used to kill people. It works out a lot cheaper if you just
use it to threaten to kill them.

“What on earth am I going to say,” she must have asked herself and her
aides, “about what Donald Trump said about the events in
Charlottesville? People are going to insist I say something about that.
We need to think long and hard to find a form of words that will keep me
out of trouble without sounding like they’ve been thought long and hard
about to keep me out of trouble.”

A tricky position, I’m sure you’ll agree. Actually, I’m not sure you’ll
agree. You may believe politicians should just say what they think.
Enough of the spin, enough of the evasion: out with it. In which case,
you may be a fan of Donald Trump, because that’s what he does.

Apart from a brief interlude on Monday in which he glumly read something
out about Nazis being bad, Trump’s response to the violence caused by an
extreme rightwing rally has been to share the blame equally between the
KKK-sympathising, neo-Nazi, antisemitic-slogan-chanting torch-wielders
and those who protested against them. It’s broadly equivalent to making
the occupants of the World Trade Center accept half the responsibility
for 9/11 on the basis that they got in the way.

This is difficult stuff to agree with, even for Theresa May, whose mouth
spouts so much horseshit you’d think her anus gobbled oats. Obviously
she wants to agree with Donald Trump – before she’s heard what he’s
said, that must always be what she hopes she’ll be able to do. He’s in
charge of the world’s most powerful country, and Britain, having just
alienated history’s most powerful continent, needs friends. And, indeed,
Theresa May, having just screwed up her party’s political position with
a horrendously misjudged and mismanaged election, also needs friends.

And he’s held her hand, and he’s coming on a state visit, and he says
he’ll do us a lovely trade deal, and he’s also a deeply vain,
hypersensitive megalomaniac who takes all slights extremely personally.
So it would be really good to be able to just agree with him. Then they
can be like Thatcher and Reagan – or at least like the people who might
play Thatcher and Reagan in a low-budget TV movie. Or actually on the radio.

But Trump has said something with which nobody reasonable could agree.
Literally the only people who agree are white supremacists. So she can’t
agree with him and, please excuse a bit of moist-eyed romanticism, I
suspect she genuinely doesn’t agree with him. No one would say Theresa
May was overburdened with integrity but I do reckon she’s sincerely
anti-Nazi. When she went into politics, she probably didn’t expect her
anti-Nazi views to place many limits on her political career. How times
change.

So she said she disagreed with him. Sort of. She stood on our one measly
aircraftless aircraft carrier and contradicted the horrible man who’s
commander-in-chief of at least 10. “I see no equivalence between those
who propound fascist views and those who oppose them. I think it is
important for all those in positions of responsibility to condemn
far-right views wherever we hear them,” she said, probably worrying it
would mean we’ll now have to sell the carrier. And the first-year
depreciation on those things is a killer. You mark my words: one of the
UAE will snap it up for a nine-figure sum and it’ll end its days as an
enormous swim-up casino."

-
<https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/20/theresa-may-donald-trump-charlottesville>

DANIEL SAREWITZ (THEGUARDIAN): "TURNING THE REJECTION OF SCIENTIFIC
EXPERTISE INTO A PATHOLOGY MISTAKENLY PRESENTS INDIVIDUAL IGNORANCE AS
THE BOTTLENECK IN POLITICAL DISAGREEMENTS:

It’s hard not to sympathise with this perspective: a little more
humility in a lot more people could be good for the world.

But we didn’t need cognitive science to tell us that. After recognising
our ignorance, the second step must therefore be an acceptance of what
scientific experts tell us. Otherwise, what would be the point of
accepting our ignorance?

I find this emerging intellectual programme around science denial
problematic on so many levels that it’s hard to know where to start.
Certainly one part of the problem with the idea of an innate cognitive
stance toward science, and with discussions about science in the
political world more generally, is the undisciplined way in which the
word "science" gets used – as if particle physics, climate modelling,
epidemiology and cultural anthropology have so much in common that they
are substitutable for "science" in any sentence.

Which science does "science denial" pertain to?

Moreover, the entire programme fetishizes individual cognition and
understanding by positioning the innate ignorance of the individual as
the bottleneck at the intersection of knowledge, uncertainty, expertise,
and political disagreement.

The idea that these books implicitly endorse is that progress in
tackling the complex problems of modernity is being blocked by
individuals who do not accept new causal knowledge generated by science."

-
<https://www.theguardian.com/science/political-science/2017/aug/21/stop-treating-science-denial-like-a-disease>

Nous: #56
Time: 10:10 hrs
Date: 2017.8.25
Torah: #40 #30 #5 %81 = #75
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity
Tetra: #46 - Enlargement
I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness

Latin: Multus {God who delivers from the evil} Alt: Hyaiel {God and Man
Exist} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST WEAPONS & PERILS OF TRAVEL
2. MEDICINAL HERBS
3. WATER
4. Chumis
}

Solar Eclipse: 1 August 2008 (AEST)
Judah {Praise of the Lord; confession}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:4,col:9,nous:56&idea:{143}&idea:{434}&idea:{132}&idea:{383}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 9, nous: 56 [Super: #434 / #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #383 / #56 - Abstruse
Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 46 - Enlargement]

YOUTUBE: "André Rieu - Windsor Waltz"

- http://youtu.be/DKWQJPEZPSA

} AND CELEBRATES KUBOTA ('MADE IN JAPAN') LAWN MOWERS:

LICENSEE: WELLINGTON BBBQ {Biggest Ever Blokes BBQ}
ADDRESS FOR SERVICE OF NOTICES: 25 DESAILLY STREET, SALE 3850
LICENSED PREMISES: 82 MACALISTER STREET, SALE 3850

-<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOWdqQWtFUnVFZVU>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOWROTGpRcVRuUU0>

[IMAGE: Ticket Number: #364 / Table Number: #37 for the 25 August 2017
Blokes BBQ Event]

PURPOSE: Wellington's Biggest Ever Blokes BBQ will help raise awareness
and provide funding to assist research, diagnosis and treatment of the
disease - Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.

TRADING HOURS: 1100 to 1700 HOURS ON 25 AUGUST 2017:

NOISE AND AMENITY (Notice Issued: 13 JULY 2017)
The licensee will not cause or permit undue detriment to the amenity of
the area to arise out or in connection with the use of the premises to
which the licence relates during or immediately after the trading hours
authorised by this licence.

PATRONS:
#1 - Gippsland Times & Maffra Spectator
#2 - DUART Homestead
#3 - DYERS Distribution (transport)
#4 - ROCKEYS ELECTRICAL
#5 - DUNKLEY MACHINERY

MAJOR SPONSERS:
#6 - POWERED SOLUTIONS
#7 - THE CRITERION HOTEL
#8 - STAR HOTEL SALE

SPONSERS:
#1 - LAZZARO Bros
#2 - KWIK TIP BINS (Tambo Waste)
#3 - WELLINGTON Shire Council
#4 - GREENWOOD Livestock
#5 - PAYLESS Promotions (PSU: Payless Sports Uniforms)
#6 - Sale Mixed Concrete P/L
#7 - LEO O'BRIEN Property
#8 - M&S FIREARMS
#9 - GIBSONS GROUNDSPREAD
#10 - BMS Financial
#11 - BLUE GABLES
#12 - BROWN WIGG
#13 - ELDERS
#14 - SMOLENAARS Family
#15 - RADIO 1242
#16 - TURNBULL TOYOTA
#17 - SL Legends
#18 - GLENCOE Lime
#19 - LASER Plumbing

REPORTED TO VICTORIA NEIGHBOURHOOD POP-UP @ 0927 HOURS ON 26 AUGUST 2017
AS REFERENCE OF AN EARLIER ALLEGED BREACH OF *AMENITY* CONDITIONS BY
SUSPECTED ORGANISED CRIME INVOLVING INTERNET AND BY PATTERNED LEXICON OF
OPPORTUNISM, GEO-LOCATION STALKING AND SYSTEMATIC LITTER DEPOSITS WHICH
DEFILE THE *PLEASANTNESS* OF PUBLIC PLACE AMENITY viz a viz COLONEL
EDMUND (T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VETERAN) BURKE AND HIS ALLEGED
WIFE / PARTNER *PLEASANCE* as anonymous email address: Colonel Edmund J.
Burke <***@std-girls.com>

*AMENITY* (noun)
- a desirable or useful feature or facility of a building or place: the
property is situated in a convenient location, close to all local amenities.
- [mass noun] the *pleasantness* or attractiveness of a place:
developments which would clash with amenity.
- [ORIGIN]: late Middle English: from Old French amenite or Latin
amoenitas, from amoenus meaning: 'pleasant.

ALLEGED BREACH:
I have identified from TICKET: #364 / TABLE: #37 which as a 'LANYARD
MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES" was rubbish left upon the footpath in the
immediate vicinity as an imposition upon the '*pleasantness* or
attractiveness of a place' known as the ANZAC memorial which is in
breach of the Liquor Licence for the event of 25 August 2017 and a
blight upon the conscious of all the sponsors were for this Blokes BBQ
(aka: BBBQ)

MIRRORED EVENTS:
- Violent destruction of my mailbox bearing a 'NO JUNK MAIL' sticker
occurring between 0900 - 1237 hours on 25 August 2017
- An ex-army jeep with camouflage paintwork as Registered Number: 1GV4B0
was @ 1623 HOURS ON 25 AUGUST 2017 as occurring during this event,
abnormally parked with no reasonable cause within A vacant allotment:
#37 as contaminated industrial site whose owner states he has neither
entitlement nor agreement to park in such a place as being wilful trespass.
- A yellow dart under a tree was removed;
- An upside down drink bottle with water was removed and its contents
spilled before discarding as recyclable

This document has been updated to reflect those who bear an
accountability for such reckless disrespect towards our WAR dead.

WHILST THE REST OF THE NATION REMEMBERS THOSE CUT DOWN IN THE BATTLE
MILNE BAY ...

Offering a sheltered harbour, Milne Bay, on the south-eastern tip of
Papua was selected for development as an Allied base - the key component
of which was three airstrips - in 1942. These facilities also made it a
key stepping stone for the Japanese in their drive towards Port Moresby
and late on the night of 25 August 1942 a force of 2,000 marines were
landed to capture them. From the beginning, the Japanese were at a
disadvantage. The marines were landed 11 kilometres east of their
intended landing area, and their intelligence had significantly
underestimated the Allied garrison. Whereas the Japanese believed there
no more than a few hundred troops defending the airstrip, there were
actually almost 9,000 Allied troops including two Australian infantry
brigades - the 7th and the 18th. The Allies had the additional advantage
of having air support close at hand because the 75 and 76 Squadrons from
the RAAF, both equipped with P-40 fighter bombers, were also based at
Milne Bay. Initially, however, the Japanese met with their accustomed
success. Supported by two light tanks, they advanced steadily westward.
The 61st Battalion was first into action and slowed the Japanese,
although unable to hold them back. The 2/10th Battalion was moved up on
the night of 27 August, but faulty dispositions and other command
failings, meant it was brushed aside by a renewed Japanese thrust, and
disintegrated in a confused withdrawal. Reaching the edge of the eastern
most airstrip on 28 August the intensity of Japanese operations fell
away as they made preparations for their attack, which included landing
800 reinforcements. In the early hours of 31 August they charged the
defences manned by the 25th and 61st Australian Battalions and the
United States 43rd Engineer Regiment and 709th Anti Aircraft Battery.
The Japanese suffered greviously, largely due to machine gun and
artillery fire, and withdrew by dawn. Throughout their operations the
Japanese were constantly harassed during daylight hours by the P-40s.

With the coming of daylight on 31 August, the commander of Milne Force,
Australian Major General Cyril Clowes, seized the opportunity to
counterattack and ordered the 2/12th Battalion to pursue the retreating
Japanese. Clowes was in a difficult position throughout the battle
because, although he outnumbered the Japanese, he received multiple
reports indicating other Japanese to his flanks and rear. It was for
this reason, that initially only a single battalion was sent after the
Japanese. Despite the skilled and determined rear guard action that was
characteristic of the Japanese at this stage of the war, the 2/12th,
supported by the 2/9th Battalion from 2 September onwards, steadily
advanced along the north shore of Milne Bay. Although the Japanese high
command advocated a reinforcement of the force at Milne Bay, its
commander, noting increasing sickness and exhaustion among his troops
recommended an immediate withdrawal. Between 4 and 7 September the
Japanese were evacuated at night from around their original landing
areas at Waga Waga and Wandala. Of the 2,800 Japanese landed, only 1,318
re-embarked. It was estimated that up to 750 lay dead around Milne Bay
and the majority of the remainder were killed trying to escape overland
to the Japanese base at Buna. Allied deaths included 167 Australians and
14 Americans. Milne Bay is remembered as the first defeat of the
Japanese on land during the Pacific War. Despite an oppressive
combination of extreme humidity, voracious insects, and the tropical
disease both combined to create, Milne Bay remained an important Allied
staging area until victories in New Guinea made other more suitable
areas available from September 1943 onwards.

SHARE THIS PAGE:

- <https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/E345/>

JUST WONDERING (***@COMCAST.NET) @ 1753 HOURS ON 25 AUGUST 2017: "THE
CASE FOR MORE CONCEALED HANDGUNS:

You rely on your Prime Minister. You've repeatedly said that your Queen
is nothing but a ceremonial figurehead despite your Constitution making
her the head of government, and your Governor General can't even take a
piss without Parliament's advice."

DE CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1837 HOURS ON 26 AUGUST 2017: "As it
should be"

JUST WONDERING (***@COMCAST.NET) @ 0456 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "And
our Electoral College system is as it should be."

DOLF @ 0504 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM?

No we as a VASSAL OF BRITISH SOVEREIGNTY don't have any further need for
the ROMAN COLLEGIUM as MAFIA of BUSINESSES and ORGANISED CRIME.

Your prejudice is on display for ALL to SEE.

Though FASCIST MAGGOT be gone."

And thusly impetus for this document manifold but also to bring a
successful prosecution of that outstanding accountability as the
indictment of TREASON against Cardinal George PELL for refusal of
Communion on Pentecost Sunday of 1998 / 2000 to a successful prosecution:

"[Thou] whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee
from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou [art] my servant; I
have chosen thee, and not cast thee away." [Isaiah 41:9 (KJV)]

That I have on reasonable grounds and after prudent consideration
accused Cardinal George PELL of TREASON and I desire him to be tried
upon my brief of evidence which is not by public opinion, but within an
appropriate jurisdiction as a Court of Law, and if found guilty to then
be summarily executed in accordance with the gravitas of the charge.

I am not at liberty to convey what other lawful recompense will come
upon any other organisations of individuals who have been found to have
engaged within the SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre of civil disobedient to
public good order except to say there will be no compromise and it will
be final.

I have such an enduring disdain for this haughty umbral clandestined
opposition of deified ignorance that a Nobel Peace Prize opportunity is
not going to stand in the way of my obtained justice as that which has
been stubbornly denied to me by the Equal Opportunity and Human Rights
Commission (VIC and NSW) for some 20 years now.

So do not say to yourselves, 'God have Mercy.'

Because the Almighty has by bookended earthquakes (Tamar mine collapse
in Tasmania on 25 April 2006 and Ischia, Naples on 22 August 2017
already accorded to me and God is neither a lucky dip and nor does he
double dip.

I will retort, 'Physician heal thyself.'

A legal claim over intellectual property as sovereign rights is made
against Australian Freemasonry who have the mistaken prerogative of
self-entitlement which is bestowed by being essentially being A-U-M
belief and values system and the unlawful utilising of the misnomered
term 'ROYAL' within their organisational name. They are alleged to be
fascist and there will not ever be any empathy between us.

And do especially ensure that you stay out of all Aussie and any
attributed groups associated by common interest as if you are hunting
for human quarry. That explicitly means refraining from your now
defeatist cause célèbre lexicon of opportunism which may be either
factually or morphologically descriptive of myself or otherwise you will
similarly be pursued for an indictment of TREASON, where the magnitude
of evidence required to establish MENS REA / ACTUS REA is no longer
prohibitive, in having an universal jurisdiction and upon being found
guilty by a local judiciary in abstentia, will be executed for war crimes.

*If* *you* *continue* *to* *publicly* *defame* *my* *name* *or* *post*
*within* *OZ* newsgroups when asked to leave under SECTION VIII of the
Letters Patent to the Commonwealth of Australia (1901) which is a
BINDING NORM of IMMUTABLE OBLIGATION that requires that you are
"*OBEDIENT*, *AIDING* *AND* *ASSISTING* UNTO OUR GOVERNOR GENERAL". You
will be upon reasonable grounds, to be found in breach of SECTION VIII
of the Letters Patent (as MATERIA PRIMA) to the Federation as the
Commonwealth of Australia (1901).

Who are you (except a self justifying fascist) to stand against the want
of Almighty God and will you not this very day bring judgment against
your soul?

NON COMPLIANCE MAY BE VIEWED AS BELLICOSE (ie. WARFARE) AND RESULT IN A
CRIMINAL INDICTMENT FOR TREASON.

And thusly, according to my prerogative religious belief and to God
Almighty same sex marriage is entirely permissible:

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but
few chosen." [Matthew 20:16 (KJV)]

I hope that my brief explanation which espouses an 'Autonomous
Hypothetical Fluidity Theory' as lay-person's casual knowledge opinion
being the product of my own informal 20 years research that is expressed
within this document titled: "[THE DISEASE OF KNOWLEDGE AND] INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE STATEMENT: SILENCE IS
'APPROVAL' OF RACISM", can lubricate without *COMSTOCKERY* {ie.

Overzealous moral censorship of the fine arts and literature, often
mistaking outspokenly honest works for salacious ones; Word of the Day
for 22 August 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

} the continuing political and scientific discourse, development,
discovery and opportunity of those various sapient fields of endeavour
as disciplines.

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ05YdXVudE9HQlk>

ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD (***@T3WIJ.COM) @ 0455 HRS [ERRONEOUS
TIMESTAMP] ON @ 27 AUGUST 2017 (AEST): "GREETING DONNA ON 08/26/17 ...

QUOTE: "I was out here via Usenet many moons ago and thought I'd take a
chance the group was still here. I guess newsgroups is an old term now, eh?

I see the good Jesus doctor is still around ..."

Just as email is an old term, it's still in use nonetheless.

I am simply like [picture @ timestamp 1802 HOURS on 12 JULY 2008
omitted] our risen LORD Jesus [Luke 24:42] though not Him [Matthew
19:17] but nonetheless hope you, Donna, also have a healthy appetite too

So how are you ?"

DOLF @ 0427 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "CHUNG WHY IS YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK
OUT BY OVER 30 MINS?"

ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD (***@T3WIJ.COM) @ 0539 HRS [ERRONEOUS
TIMESTAMP] ON @ 27 AUGUST 2017 (AEST): "GREETING DOLF ON 08/26/17 ...

It isn't.

Time is relative as Einstein has proven via his treatise on "General
Relativity."

YOUTUBE: "Heart Doc Andrew (I) For President 2016 Presidential Candidate
Interview - Audio"

-

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( youtube link above ) and hope
you, Dolf, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?"

DOLF @ 0507 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "Time is relative by one hour with
daylight saving but your computer system appears deliberately compromised."

ORGANIZATION: Mixmin (Anonymous Remailer)
MESSAGE-ID: (***@4ax.com) < -- Note
message HOST INFO within the MESSAGE ID is fraudulent
INJECTION-INFO: news.mixmin.net;
posting-host="d97902a4a5600b6792b750c350683670cbf7151e";
logging-data="6286"; mail-complaints-to="***@mixmin.net"

ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD (***@T3WIJ.COM) @ 0613 HRS ON @ 27 AUGUST
2017 (AEST): "I hope that despite your worrying about the time that you,
Dolf, nonetheless, also have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no)?"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSC1vSjkzMUViclU>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indM3BYOTRzdDZFMXM>

[IMAGE: saT.U.R.D.ay Motorcyclists [illegally parked @ clock tower /
town square beyond the precinct relativity of a no standing anytime sign]

DOLF @ 0525 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "I believe in law and order which
requires a just measure of time.

[However] your msg [with a] 0613 hours timestamp and my reply is [at]
0525 hours.

As [being] time relativity but not [a] compromised computer system as
the message timestamp is set by your end and as fact then has relativity
to me.

How is your irregular heart ❤️ beat today?"

— VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL —

"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR."

JIMMY ALPHA GED (***@OPERAMAIL.COM) @ 0530 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST
2017 (AEST): "Sightwalkers [aka ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD] clock is as
instep as the rest of his life, he is the standard for all others,
perhaps that is why his peers judged him delusional and schizotypal?"

DOLF @ 0336 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "You might be onto something there
with your hypothesis.

In 20 years, I can count on one ☝️ hand 🤚 how many messages he has sent me.

And today within one message thread as repeated attempts of self
justifying [his] denial he has sent me almost an equivalence in message
number as the accumulative [quotient] to the 20 years prior.

Go figure!"

JIMMY ALPHA GED (***@OPERAMAIL.COM) @ 0541 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST
2017 (AEST): "dolf, The truth of sightwalker's [aka ANDREW B. CHUNG,
MD/PHD] illness can be seen here:
<https://services.georgia.gov/dch/mebs/performSearch.do>"

DOLF @ 0527 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "I am having two ham / cheese
croissants at present--heated in the oven so as to melt the cheese.

With a coffee."

ORGANIZATION: Mixmin (Anonymous Remailer)
MESSAGE-ID: (***@4ax.com)
INJECTION-INFO: news.mixmin.net;
posting-host="d97902a4a5600b6792b750c350683670cbf7151e";
logging-data="14397"; mail-complaints-to="***@mixmin.net"

ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD (***@T3WIJ.COM) @ 0725 HRS [ERRONEOUS
TIMESTAMP] ON @ 27 AUGUST 2017 (AEST): "(Present relative time here
noted to be 16:25 HRS EST)

I share with you, Dolf, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart..."

DOLF @ 0620 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "THANK-YOU AS YOUR TIME [OF MESSAGE
@ 0613 HOURS] IS NOW CORRECT.

And in answer to your question I will be having SPC REAL FRUIT with NO
ADDED SUGAR of PEARS / PEACHES shortly.

THANK-YOU FOR CORRECTING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS CLOCK AS YOUR MESSAGE
TIMESTAMPS ARE NOW IN SYNC WITH MY TIME RELATIVITY AS BEING IN NATURAL
ACCORD WITH NATURE.

ARE YOU STOOLS REGULAR?

I could only say that as [being] relatively TRUTHFUL because my actual
and correct time @ 0620 HOURS had eclipsed the programmatic
misrepresentation of your message which made @ 0613 HOURS and noted as
factually incorrect @ 0525 HOURS.

Would you care to comment on the lack of any TRUTH associated with your
message representations as is confirmed by the erroneous HOST INFO:
4AX.COM within the HEADER INFO of your messages that are being sent via
an anonymous remailer: MIXMIN.NET"

DOLF @ 0652 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "I'm sure that you are now able to
verify and substantiate that your computer system clock and
consequentially your message timestamp are in accord (as I indeed can do
of yours) with the natural cycle of time whether legislated [by
parliament] as Daylight Saving time or not--It's proper measure is a
matter of governance as law and order and a prerequisite for any
transactions and justice.

But when I raised the factual and proven concern with you and of others,
it is most apparent that you were dishonest in your repeated denials and
then adjusted the time momentarily accordingly.

Since deception and dishonesty as the deliberate derangement of the
natural order is indicative to your flawed character as malicious
intention, there is no further opportunity for dialog between us.

"When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is
before thee:

And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be
not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat. Labour not to
be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.

Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly
make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven. Eat
thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his
dainty meats:

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to
thee; but his heart is not with thee.

*The* *morsel* *which* *thou* *hast* *eaten* *shalt* *thou* *vomit*
*up*, and lose thy sweet words.

— TIME IS MONEY —

"THE THINGS ONE HAS TO DO.
HELP A GUY WITH HIS STUTTER.
DESIGN SMART FIRE ALARMS TOO.
AND WITH GARDENERS MUTTER.
AUGMENTED REALITY WITH DAO.
CHINESE GARDENS DO MATTER.
SUCH SCHEMES NOW KOWTOW."

*Speak* *not* *in* *the* *ears* *of* *a* *fool*: for he will despise the
wisdom of thy words.

Remove not the old landmark; and enter not into the fields of the
fatherless: For their redeemer is mighty; he shall plead their cause
with thee. Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the
words of knowledge.

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the
rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt
deliver his soul from hell. My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart
shall rejoice, even mine. Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips
speak right things. Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the
fear of the LORD all the day long.

For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.

Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: For the
drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall
clothe a man with rags. Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and
despise not thy mother when she is old. Buy the truth, and sell it not;
also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth
a wise child shall have joy of him. Thy father and thy mother shall be
glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice. My son, give me thine
heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit. She
also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among
men.

#1 - Who hath woe?
#2 - Who hath sorrow?
#3 - Who hath contentions?
#4 - Who hath babbling?
#5 - Who hath wounds without cause?
#6 - Who hath redness of eyes?

They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine. Look
not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the
cup, when it moveth itself aright.

At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.

Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter
perverse things.

Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as
he that lieth upon the top of a mast.

They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have
beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake?

I will seek it yet again." [Proverbs 23:1-35 (KJV)]

DOLF @ 0714 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "Andrew B. Chung,

Unless you are claiming to have an Obsessive Compulsive disorder (OCD)
[in that] you have been repeatedly replying to DONNA with this [banal]
fraudulent nonsense as the same message some 57 times from 6 July to 26
August 2017.

#1 - sci.med.cardiology,
#2 - alt.support.diabetes,
#3 - misc.health.alternative,
#4 - alt.atheism,
#5 - alt.christnet.christianlife

IS THIS NATURAL AND PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT BY A CLAIMED MEDICAL DOCTOR
WITH AN UNIVERSITY DEGREE?"

DOLF @ 0744 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "What advice can you give me about
a neighbour who has diabetes and I have been noticing supposedly his
recklessly discarded diabetes syringes within the street opposite the
park of recent and yesterday there was even a sterile [injector]
wrapping as litter just outside his door.

Is such a lack of accountability indicative of any deteriorating mental
health?"

— ARSE BANDIT LIARS —

"YEAH BROILJAB,
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASELS.
NO LAW TO FEAR."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbURiVXZrS0d1MWM>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indLWxuUlhmdWI5QWM>

[IMAGE: MARION STATUE FIXATION @ 1038 HOURS ON 23 AUGUST 2017 (LEFT) /
1050 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017 (RIGHT)]

DOLF @ 0753 HOURS ON 27 AUGUST 2017: "It is noted that you are in fact
consistent with your fraud and utter over any truth of your messages as
transactions that you are utilising MIXMIN which is an anonymous
remailer [that] no doubt enables you to programmatically determine and
set erroneous and spurious message header detail[s]:

ORGANIZATION: Mixmin (anonymous remailer)
MESSAGE-ID: (***@4ax.com)
INJECTION-INFO: news.mixmin.net;
posting-host="d97902a4a5600b6792b750c350683670cbf7151e";
logging-data="14397"; mail-complaints-to="***@mixmin.net"

Would you care to comment upon the accusation that you are wilfully
engaging within public dishonesty and have been doing so for some
considerable time?"

I have no intention of neither driving nor controlling this opportunity
for discourse other than placing my opinion within the public domain.

SEE ALSO: "DIEU ET MON DROIT"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA>

Initial Post: 20 August 2017

#OPERATION #SAINT #ANDREWS #SCIENCE #CASUAL #KNOWLEDGE #OPINION
#WELLINGTON #SHIRE #COUNCIL #ANIMUS #SPIRITUS #GRAVITAS #KABOTA #MOWERS
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF
NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x
4.5 day = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an
amalgam of the 64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial
tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the
THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2017-08-29 05:17:24 UTC
Translated into English:

"ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP EENDRACHT OF AMSTERDAM; THE
UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN DIRK HARTOG OF
AMSTERDAM; THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT JAN STEIN,
UPPER STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

Anno Ordinis (A.O.) This is the Latin for "In the year of the Order",
The term is used in Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118
from the everyday calendar.

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin:
Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the
Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar, or simply as Templars,
was a Catholic military order recognised in 1139 by papal bull Omne
Datum Optimum of the Holy See. The order was founded in 1119 and active
from about 1129 to 1312.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar>
#1379 CE
-
- http://youtu.be/1u8OlUS7BhU
- http://youtu.be/-_3dc6X-Iwo
- http://youtu.be/X4x5kK1VFvA
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
- http://youtu.be/HI0x0KYChq4
#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."
#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM
YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"
- http://youtu.be/vHBR5MZmEsY
#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE
— STRAWBERRIES —
"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}
LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}
SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}
YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"
- http://youtu.be/dvgZkm1xWPE
Nous: #1
Time: 14:10 hrs
#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]
#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2]
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3]
#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]
— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —
#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]
#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5]
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
- http://youtu.be/Mi9OzFbMT4E
#1 - Rave On Sad Songs
#2 - Lake Superior
#3 - Love Is a Dirty Word
#4 - Bitch City
#5 - High Summer
#6 - Cold Blue Halo
#7 - Love Is a Chain
#8 - Long May You Love
#9 - The Slowest Dance
#10 - Winnipeg Winds
#11 - Vanderpool Vanderpool"
- http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A
- http://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4
#37 as contaminated industrial site whose owner states he has neither
- http://youtu.be/Kv89xuLjFAI