— FLANDERS SOIL: Traitor Trump Allows 52 Muslim Migrants Into U.S. From Australian Refugee Camps - They're Going To Rape and Kill Us All
dolf
2017-09-29 13:40:06 UTC
— FLANDERS SOIL —
Written by Dolf Boek on 29 September 2017

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. / #1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath
Day
I HEAR THE CLARION. / #2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. / #3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do
Not Kill
STEADFAST MIGHT. / #4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)
MARCHING TO SION. / #5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
AGAINST THIS WHORE. / #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear
False Witness
ARREST THE BLIGHT." / #7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN
defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion {monument; raised up; sepulcher}, and sound an
alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for
the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand." [Joel 2:1 (KJV)]

SION / ZION {monument; raised up; sepulcher}
1 the hill of Jerusalem on which the city of David was built. • Jerusalem.
• the Jewish people or religion.
2 (in Christian thought) the heavenly city or kingdom of heaven. • the
Christian Church.
3 a land of future promise or return from exile. • (among Jews) Israel.
• (among Rastafarians) Africa.

ORIGIN: Old English, from ecclesiastical Latin Sion, from Hebrew ṣīyōn.

— HAIL MARYS —

"MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY *PION*.
ORGANS THAT SWELL.

WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.
FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS."

"My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a
noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul,
the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war." [Jeremiah 4:19 (KJV)]

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of
us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that
they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." [1 John 2:19
(KJV)]

— IN FLANDERS FIELDS —
Written during the First World War on 3 May 1915 by Canadian physician
Lieutenant-Colonel John McCrae

“IN FLANDERS FIELDS THE POPPIES GROW
BETWEEN THE CROSSES, ROW ON ROW,
THAT MARK OUR PLACE; AND IN THE SKY
THE LARKS, STILL BRAVELY SINGING, FLY
SCARCE HEARD AMID THE GUNS BELOW.

WE ARE THE DEAD. SHORT DAYS AGO
WE LIVED, FELT DAWN, SAW SUNSET GLOW,
LOVED AND WERE LOVED, AND NOW WE LIE
IN FLANDERS FIELDS.

TAKE UP OUR QUARREL WITH THE FOE:
TO YOU FROM FAILING HANDS WE THROW
THE TORCH; BE YOURS TO HOLD IT HIGH.
IF YE BREAK FAITH WITH US WHO DIE
WE SHALL NOT SLEEP, THOUGH POPPIES GROW
IN FLANDERS FIELDS.”

YOUTUBE: "You Raise Me Up"

-

— REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS —

"REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY.
GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND.
WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED BAND;

NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY.
REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY.
YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, AND I'M SAD.
ONLY REMEMBER ME; YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD.
IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL.
YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU THIEVE.
FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE.
A VESTIGE OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD.
BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST YOUR
STYLE.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD."

[Adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI
<https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45000>]

— ODE TO IRISH WASHER WOMEN —

"BEING CATHOLIC IS A CHORE.
IF ISIS IS MARY
A REBELLIOUS WHORE.
SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER,
SO DON'T BE CONTRARY,
I HAVE ANOTHER..."

YOUTUBE: "Mary Mary Quite Contrary (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS —

"TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE.
A THINKING PROCESS.
THE MIND TO ACCESS.
TAKES SOME TIME.
FOR THE SUBLIME.
AND AGES ENDURE."

YOUTUBE: "To Be Or Not To Be - Hamlet - David Tennant (HD)"

-

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

-

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

- dolf
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:31:35 +1000, Government Shill #2
<snip>
I am no more scared of Muslims than I am of Christians. Anyone who believes in a
sky pixie scares the shit out of me.
you woudn't say that if from birth Christians beat the shit out of you
till you accepted nothing else!
No Muslim has ever done me any harm. I lived in a Muslim country for 2 and half
years, and found all the people there very friendly. Deluded into believing
bullshit, but friendly.
I've only known a few Muslims, and they weren't very religious ones, but
what you wrote applies very well to a lot of Christians I've known.
They're nice enough people, just deluded into believing nonsense.
<snip>
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-09-29 15:35:42 UTC
— FLANDERS SOIL

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 29 September, 2017

- http://youtu.be/HI0x0KYChq4

[...]

YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville Trailer"

-

- http://youtu.be/sza4rh1YzsM

[...]

YOUTUBE: "MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - SAME LOVE feat. MARY LAMBERT
(OFFICIAL VIDEO)"

-

— ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE AS AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY
THEORY {ANIMUS} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {#945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

-- RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA --

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT
ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

The ANTHROPIC [COSMOLOGICAL] PRINCIPLE is a philosophical consideration
that observations of the Universe must be compatible with the conscious
and sapient life that observes it. Some proponents of the anthropic
principle reason that it explains why this universe has the age and the
fundamental physical constants necessary to accommodate conscious life.
As a result, they believe it is unremarkable that this universe has
fundamental constants that happen to fall within the narrow range
thought to be compatible with life.

The strong anthropic principle (SAP) as explained by John D. Barrow and
Frank Tipler states that this is all the case because the universe is in
some sense compelled to eventually have conscious and sapient life
emerge within it. Some critics of the SAP argue in favour of a weak
anthropic principle (WAP) similar to the one defined by Brandon Carter,
which states that the universe's ostensible fine tuning is the result of
selection bias (specifically survivor bias): ie. only in a universe
capable of eventually supporting life will there be living beings
capable of observing and reflecting upon fine tuning.

Most often such arguments draw upon some notion of the multiverse for
there to be a statistical population of universes to select from and
from which selection bias (our observance of only this universe,
compatible with our life) could occur.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle>

I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant in Critique of Pure Reason (1781 and second
edition 1787) emphasizes that because the categories must always be
applied to data provided by sensibility in order to provide cognition,
and because the data of sensibility are structured by the
transcenden­tally ideal forms of intuition, the categories give us
knowledge only of things as they appear with sensibility ("phenomena,"
literally "that which appears").

Although through pure understanding (nous in Greek) we may think of
objects independently of their being given in sensibil­ity, we can never
cognize them as such non-sensible entities ("noumena," literally "that
which is thought" as a subject of some 112 mentions). The meaning of
Kant's use of the term "phenomena" is self-evident, but the meaning of
"noumena" is not, since it literally means not "things as they are in­
dependently of appearing to us" but something more like "things as they
are understood by pure thought." Yet Kant appears to deny that the human
understanding can comprehend things in the latter way."

WEB-LINK:

-
<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT'S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN*  *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL*
*KANT* *HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID*
*AND* *RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST'S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.

That for Hegel (27/8/1770 to 14/11/1831 CE) world history is represented
by the manner in which the Spirit develops gradually into its purest
form, ultimately recognizing its own essential freedom. To Hegel, 'world
history is thus the unfolding of Spirit in time, as nature is the
unfolding of the Idea in space.' The dialectical process thus virtually
defines the meaning of history for Hegel: "the idea of freedom as the
absolute and final aim; secondly, the means for realizing it, ie. the
subjective side of knowledge and will, with its life, movement, and
activity. We then recognized the State as the moral Whole and the
Reality of Freedom, and consequently as the objective of these two
elements. For although we make this distinction into two aspects for our
consideration, it must be remarked that they are intimately connected;
and that their connection is involved in the idea of each when examined
separately. We have, on the one hand, recognized the Idea in the
definite form of Freedom conscious of and willing itself—having itself
alone as its object: involving at the same time, the pure and simple
Idea of Reason, and likewise, that which we have called
subject—self-consciousness—Spirit actually existing in the World.

If, on the other hand, we consider Subjectivity, we find that subjective
knowledge and will is Thought. But by the very act of thoughtful
cognition and volition, I will the universal object—the substance of
absolute Reason. We observe, therefore, an essential union between the
objective side—the Idea—and the subjective side—the personality that
conceives and wills it—The objective existence of this union is the
State, which is therefore the basis and centre of the other concrete
elements of the life of the people—Art, of Law, of Morals, of Religion,
of Science. All the activity of Spirit has only this object—the becoming
conscious of this union, ie. of its own Freedom. Among the forms of this
conscious union 'Religion' occupies the highest position. In it,
Spirit—rising above the limits of temporal and secular existence—becomes
conscious of the Absolute Spirit, and in this consciousness of the
self-existent Being, renounces individual interest; it lays this aside
in Devotion—a state of mind in which it refuses to occupy itself any
longer with the limited and particular." [Georg Hegel (1770-1841 CE),
'Introduction – The Philosophy of History', ISBN 0-87975-631-4, p 48-49])

- http://youtu.be/ZJ_lRbG8Fxk

— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS —

"TO BE SURE,
TO BE SURE.
A THINKING PROCESS.
THE MIND TO ACCESS.
TAKES SOME TIME.
FOR THE SUBLIME.
AND AGES ENDURE."

Women's suffrage in Australia was one of the earliest objectives of the
movement for gender equality in Australia. It began to be socially and
politically accepted and legislated during the late 19th century,
beginning with South Australia in 1894 and Western Australia in 1899. In
1902, the newly established Australian Parliament passed the
Commonwealth Franchise Act 1902, which set a uniform law enabling women
to vote at federal elections and to stand for the federal Parliament.
This removed gender discrimination in relation to electoral rights for
federal elections in Australia. By 1911, the remaining Australian states
had legislated for women's suffrage for state elections.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage_in_Australia>

YOUTUBE: "To Be Or Not To Be - Hamlet - David Tennant (HD)"

- http://youtu.be/1u8OlUS7BhU

There exists upon this point, a religious/political contention as
dichotomy over a Divine mandate for good governance as I have conveyed
of the usurping Sovereign/Marriage dynamic associated with the
Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, which is in part due to the
historical reality. That the Vatican City as an entity of
Religious/Political State was only re-established in 1929 CE by Benito
Mussolini under the Lateran Pact. At the time of the enactment of our
Australian Constitution of 1901, it ought to be remembered that the
Roman Catholic Church was then the enemy of democracies. The
religious/political state is an anathema to and a denier of human,
religious and Constitutional Rights established upon a HOMOIOS THEORY OF
NUMBER, which bestow autonomous sovereignty and individual
accountability in recognition of an AUTONOMY OF WILL:

"[A folly] which we meet with in our time, is that of pretending to
invent and carry out political Constitutions independently of religion.
The Catholic confession, although sharing the Christian name with the
Protestant, does not concede to the State an inherent Justice and
Morality—a concession which in the Protestant principle is fundamental.
([v])

An example of the Australian Government pretending, as Hegel suggests
"to invent and carry out political Constitutions independently of
religion" is represented in the dichotomy that the Church of England Act
No. 45/1854 was an Act to enable the Bishops, Clergy and Laity of the
United Church of England and Ireland in Victoria to provide for the
regulation of the affairs of the said Church.

[...]

This tearing away of the political morality of the Constitution from its
natural connection, is necessary to the genius of that religion,
inasmuch as it does not recognize Justice and Morality as independent
and substantial—But thus excluded from intrinsic worth, torn away from
their last refuge, the sanctuary of conscience, the calm retreat where
religion has its abode, the principles and institutions of political
legislation ARE DESTITUTE OF A REAL *CENTRE*, TO THE SAME *DEGREE* AS
THEY ARE *COMPELLED* *TO* *REMAIN* *ABSTRACT* *AND* INDEFINITE." [Georg
Hegel (1770-1841 CE), 'Introduction – The Philosophy of History', p 52]

Accordingly, I have derived an alternative and the only legitimate
cosmological compliant statement of a concise *JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* /
*MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*
*AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM as being constituted by the three higher
numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible and metempirical
philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's which is an
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the claim of
Natural and Common Law  as the Universal basis to an egalitarian right
derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the
existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern which is expressed
lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three ordinance statements
of the 10 Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent
to the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of
the material universe:

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER
LETTERS expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS
NATURE: {ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk.
Ophis - burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent);
specifically a fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper
color))} ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí) Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ) Right Wall (紫微左垣
- Zǐwēiyòuyuán) Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ) Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá) Canopy
Support (杠 - Gāng) Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě) Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀
- Bāgǔ)

Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù -
Stomach, fingers and granary/Aries) is one of the twenty-eight mansions
of the Chinese constellations and was associated with White Tiger of the
West (西方白虎).

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of*
*priests* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated
to the 'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day
intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which
have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods
before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after
the 1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria,
South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia,
should be united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by
the said recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES*
*were* *declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We
are *desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision*
for the office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over
Our said Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on
each demise of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have*
*thought* *fit* *to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do*
*by* *these* *PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that
there shall be a Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief*
(hereinafter called the Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth
of Australia (hereinafter called Our said Commonwealth), and that the
person who shall fill the said office of *Governor* *General* *shall*
*be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME* *APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign
Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear
when the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace
throughout the world)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox on Wednesday of
20 March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday of 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*,
*all* *things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*,
*and* *to* *the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according*
*to* *the* *several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or*
*APPOINTED* *him* *by* *VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia
Constitution Act, 1900', *and* *of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent*
and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our Sign Manual and
Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us through one of Our
Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as shall hereafter be
in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity
to its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus
20:7 (KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*,
*as* *to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

CHANGE TO:

IX - And we do hereby reserve to the Lieutenant Governor as Speaker of
the Council, together in a Council comprising 8 Senate Ministers, 8
House of Representative Ministers and 8 Judicial members, from each
State appointed by the Governor General, who are given full power and
authority from time to time to revoke, alter, or amend these our Letters
Patent, as to us or them shall seem meet.

AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION (1/1/1901): And whereas We did on the 17th day
[...]

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath Day
#2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do Not Kill
#4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Heteronomy Against
Autonomy)
#5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear False Witness
#7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

"THEREFORE IN THE RESURRECTION WHOSE WIFE {ie. #260 % #81 = #17 -
Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the
Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner} SHALL SHE BE OF THE SEVEN {ie. #15 {#1 -
Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: marriage} ... #34 {#2 - desire,
inclination / TOOLS: Roman Collegium} ... #65 {#3 - disposition towards
(something or someone) / POSITION: Soldier} ... #111 {#4 - favour,
affection / TIME: Sunday Sacredness and Julian calendar} ... #175 {#5 -
last will, testament} ... #260 {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention}
... #369 {#7 - signification, import}}? FOR THEY ALL HAD HER:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k>

[IMAGE: TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a
genuine Sabbath based PARADIGM [Exodus 20:8; Deuteronomy 5:15]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which
is implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis
reprise {#0} of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of
Wednesday 20th March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

2) Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² is fascist (see discussion below)
and now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY]

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes},
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage},
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier},
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR},
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament},
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention}, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import}.

The commentary which was published within 4 BCE on the Tetragram #16 -
CONTACT given by the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING) as
meta-descriptor (ie. outside time) prototypes which formed the non
encapsulated as artifice basis of the Chinese DAOist (206 BCE to 220 CE)
Empirical governance which had its Grand Inception on the midnight new
moon of the solstice on 21 December 103 BCE (and which continues to this
day), it specifically states "*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie. HOMO[iOS]
SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* (ie. HETEROS:
#15 - SATURN ... #34 - JUPITER (SERPENT) ... #65 - MARS as MALEFICENT IN
BEING FASCIST AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE SWASTIKA) *MEN*, *LEST* *HE* *BE*
*INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE>

[IMAGE: MALI ART OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD]

MALEFICENT (adjective): literary causing harm or destruction, especially
by supernatural means. - Astrology relating to the planets Saturn (#15)
and Mars (#65), traditionally considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing
used especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the
Day for 1 March 2017; www.dictionary.com

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such
as the Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of
Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1)
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
*AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH*
*A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO*
*GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} ANSWERED AND SAID
UNTO THEM, YE DO ERR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES, NOR THE POWER OF GOD.

FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY, NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE,
BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN.

BUT AS TOUCHING THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, HAVE YE NOT READ THAT
WHICH WAS SPOKEN UNTO YOU BY GOD, SAYING, 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM
{father of a great multitude}, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC {laughter}, AND THE
GOD OF JACOB {that supplants, undermines; the heel}? GOD IS NOT THE GOD
OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING.'

AND WHEN THE MULTITUDE HEARD THIS, THEY WERE ASTONISHED AT HIS
DOCTRINE." [Matthew 22:28-33 (KJV)]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 -
Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:
H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre /
INNER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills
to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled
(decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties / INNER: #34 - Great
Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured,
Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay),
Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties}

II - There shall be a Great Seal of and for Our said Commonwealth which
Our said Governor General shall keep and use for sealing all things
whatsoever that shall pass the said Great Seal. Provided that until a
Great Seal shall be provided the Private Seal of Our said Governor
General may be used as the Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia.

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2 - Transforming Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER:
#24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 -
Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 -
Waiting}

III - The Governor General may constitute and APPOINT, in Our name and
on Our behalf, all such Judges, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace,
and other necessary officers and Ministers of Our said Commonwealth, as
may be lawfully constituted or APPOINTED by Us.

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45
- Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing / INNER: #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion;
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening}

IV - The Governor General, so far as We Ourselves lawfully may, upon
sufficient cause to him appearing, may remove from his office, or
suspend from the exercise of the same, any person exercising any office
of Our said Commonwealth, under or by VIRTUE OF ANY--Commission or
Warrant granted, or which may be granted, by Us in Our name or under Our
authority.

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in
respect of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of
Our said Commonwealth.

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden,
Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner / INNER: #14 - Praising the
Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching,
Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out}

VI - And whereas by 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
1900,' it is amongst other things enacted, that we may authorise the
Governor General to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or severally,
to be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our Commonwealth, and in
that capacity to exercise, during the pleasure of the Governor General
such POWERS, and FUNCTIONS of the said Governor General as he thinks fit
to assign to such Deputy or Deputies, subject to any LIMITATIONS and
directions as aforesaid, to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or
severally. To be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, and in that capacity to exercise, during his
pleasure, such of his POWERS and FUNCTIONS, as he may deem it necessary
or expedient to assign to him or them: Provided always, that the
APPOINTMENT of such a Deputy or Deputies shall not affect the exercise
by the Governor General himself of any POWER or FUNCTION.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 -
Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 -
Change / INNER: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation}

VII - And We do hereby declare Our pleasure to be that, in the event of
death, INCAPACITY, removal, or absence of Our said Governor General out
of Our said Commonwealth, and all and EVERY THE POWERS AND AUTHORITIES
herein granted to him shall until Our further pleasure is signified
therein, be vested in such person as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our
Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant Governor of Our said
Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant Governor in Our
said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be APPOINTED by
Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the Government of the
same. No SUCH POWERS OR AUTHORITIES SHALL VEST in such Lieutenant
Governor, or such other person or persons, UNTIL HE OR THEY SHALL HAVE
TAKEN THE OATHS APPOINTED to be taken by the Governor General of Our
said Commonwealth, and in the manner provided by the Instructions
accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing
Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND
MINISTERS, CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said
Commonwealth TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said
Governor General, or, in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence,
to such person or persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our
said Commonwealth.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5 - Act of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on
what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 26 - Endeavour /

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 -
Modesty, Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent
shall be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said
Governor General shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM>

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters" by Aboriginal [I don't remember his
name] artist, Kings Cross, Sydney / Aboriginal Reconciliation requires
conscious agreeable action / A symptom of diminished association to the
circle of consciousness as water of life which leads to a loss of self
identity as formula of autonomy]

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

"The word of the LORD also came unto me, saying, 'Son of man, thou
dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and
see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious
house.

Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove
by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another
place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a
rebellious house.'

Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff
for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they
that go forth into captivity.

Dig thou through the wall in their sight, and carry out thereby.

In their sight shalt thou bear it upon thy shoulders, and carry it forth
in the twilight: thou shalt cover thy face, that thou see not the
ground: for I have set thee for a sign unto the house of Israel {who
prevails with God}.

And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as
stuff for captivity, and in the even I digged through the wall with mine
hand; I brought it forth in the twilight, and I bare it upon my shoulder
in their sight.

And in the morning came the word of the LORD unto me, saying, 'Son of
man, hath not the house of Israel {who prevails with God}, the
rebellious house, said unto thee, 'What doest thou?''

Say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; This burden concerneth the
prince in Jerusalem {vision of peace}, and all the house of Israel {who
prevails with God} that are among them.

Say, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them:
they shall remove and go into captivity.

And the prince that is among them shall bear upon his shoulder in the
twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry
out thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with
his eyes.

My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare:
and I will bring him to Babylon {incongruity; confusion; mixture} to the
land of the Chaldeans {as demons, or as robbers}; yet shall he not see
it, though he shall die there.

And I will scatter toward every wind all that are about him to help him,
and all his bands; and I will draw out the sword after them.

And they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall scatter them among
the nations, and disperse them in the countries." [Ezekiel 12:1-15]

AS IT IS WRITTEN, SO HAS IT BEEN DONE UNTO YOU UPON THIS SAME DAY...

I SAW THE VICTORIA POLICE MARCHING ON THEIR REMEMBRANCE DAY IN SAINT
KILDA ROAD, MELBOURNE ON THIS EVENING’S NEWS AND I HAD NO FOREKNOWLEDGE
OF THE EVENT OTHER THAN MAKING A NOMINAL DONATION FOR BLUE RIBBON DAY.

- dolf

Initial Post: 29 September 2017
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:31:35 +1000, Government Shill #2
<snip>
I am no more scared of Muslims than I am of Christians. Anyone who believes in a
sky pixie scares the shit out of me.
you woudn't say that if from birth Christians beat the shit out of you
till you accepted nothing else!
No Muslim has ever done me any harm. I lived in a Muslim country for 2 and half
years, and found all the people there very friendly. Deluded into believing
bullshit, but friendly.
I've only known a few Muslims, and they weren't very religious ones, but
what you wrote applies very well to a lot of Christians I've known.
They're nice enough people, just deluded into believing nonsense.
<snip>
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.