-- He pleaded with her: "Don't batter me tonight"
dolf
2017-09-18 15:56:07 UTC
-- POOH BEAR IN A HONEY POT FACE ***@CKING DEFAMATION BY DEHUMANISATION
ACCOMPANYING RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE MURAL INSTALLATION

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 September, 2017

Nous: #41
Time: 11:35 hrs
Date: 2017.9.16
Torah: #20 #6 #100 %81 = #45
Dao: Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference
Tetra: #60 - Accumulation
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating,
The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy

Latin: Exultabundus {God who gives joy} Alt: Lavyah {Desireless Nature of
God} {

1. HELPS RECOVER THE FRIENDSHIP OF THOSE WE'VE OFFENDED
2. WILLS
3. FRIENDLY DISTRIBUTION
4. Aphoso
}

Rehoboam {Who sets the people at liberty}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:5,nous:41&idea:{86}&idea:{222}&idea:{164}&idea:{352}>

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 5, nous: 41 [Super: #222 / #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact, Ego: #352 / #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating,
The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation]

RESPONSE DIALOG TO: "MARK THIS PERSON FOR INTERNMENT DUE TO TREASONABLE
BREACHES MADE AGAINST THE LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE
COMMONWEALTH 1901 AND INTENTION OF DEPORTATION AS UNDESIRABLE VERMIN WHICH
IS DELETERIOUS TO THE INDIGENOUS FAUNA AND FLORA" dated 15 September 2017

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Marked.pdf>

TRISTAN CORNER @ 1256 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "lol

Sovereign citizens unite!"

YOUTUBE: "Let Them Eat Cake - The Pox"

-

DOLF @ 1311 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "THESE PERSONS were using dogs /
actors / bag over head profile pictures and as part of the Saint Andrews
cause célèbre engaged in by Freemasons / Vietnam Veterans / Returned
Services League (RSL) / Roman Catholics et al as 'POOH BEAR IN A HONEY POT'
FACE ***@CKING defamation by dehumanisation and for which an RSL MURAL by
artist Jeremy Kasper that is situated at RSL 143 York Street Sale,
Gippsland applies.

Nous: #17
Time: 13:10 hrs
Date: 2017.10.11
Torah: #10 #10 #7 %81 = #27
Dao: Politics
Tetra: #65 - Inner
I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden

Latin: Advocatus {God who rejoices} Alt: Haqamyah {The Standing Corn of
God} {

1. HELPS RELEASE PRISONERS & RELEASES FROM ENEMIES
2. INTUITION FOR ART & SCIENCE, PRESS & BOOKS
3. ARTISTS
4. Arterchinis

27 August 2003 Mars at opposition with Earth & Sun, closest for approx
60,000 years}

Uzziah {The strength, or kid, of the Lord}

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWV8zb1ZQckRvbkE>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRFJjQUFHdl9BMjg>

[IMAGES: HAIL / RAIN: @ 1311 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017 AS SUBSTITUTED
ETHIC UPON ANZAC / BOER TRADITION, IMPOSITION MADE AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY
OF THE COMMONWEALTH AND DEFAMATION AS ANTI-SEMITISM / SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST
DISRESPECT]

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:2,nous:17&idea{140}&idea{415}&idea{59}&idea{359}>

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 2, nous: 17 [Super: #415 / #59 - A Sensible
Guide, Hold Fast To Reason; I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting; Tetra: 13
- Increase, Ego: #359 / #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable
Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner]

SG1 (***@THE.RACES.COM) @ 1611 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Fran: The sky
did fall"

***@TOPMAIL.CO.NZ @ 1754 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2017: "The Saturnians
sent some junk into out atmosphere in retaliation for Cassini"

DE CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1818 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2017: "🙂"

ÖRDÖG (***@HELL.NET) @ 0739 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "And look out for
the first wave of ungodly Saturnian invaders who could shortly follow.

Should send Petz into a total Saturnophobic frenzy!

The Julian calendar, proposed by Julius Caesar in 46 BCE (708 AUC), was a
reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect on 1 January 45 BCE (AUC 709),
by edict. It was the predominant calendar in the Roman world, most of
Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it
was refined and gradually replaced by the Gregorian calendar, promulgated
in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII. The Julian calendar gains against the mean
tropical year at the rate of one day in 128 years. For the Gregorian the
figure is one day in 3,030 years. The difference in the average length of
the year between Julian (365.25 days) and Gregorian (365.2425 days) is
0.002%.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar>

Year 43 BCE was either a common year starting on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
or a leap year starting on Sunday or Monday (link will display the full
calendar) of the Julian calendar (the sources differ, see leap year error
for further information) and a common year starting on Monday of the
Proleptic Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the
Consulship of Pansa and Hirtius (or, less frequently, year 711 Ab urbe
condita). The denomination 43 BC for this year has been used since the
early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the
prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43_BC>

'Ut sementem feceris, ita metes / As you sow, so shall you reap" [Cicero 3
January 106 BCE – 7 December 43 BCE ]

SG1 (***@THE.RACES.COM) @ 0859 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "His tinfoil
hat will protect him. It has protected him from sanity so far.

O[ver] T[he] T[op] Maybe we could match Pretzel & Ned in a trial S[ame]
S[ex] M[arriage]."

DE CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0755 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "The
Reptilian aliens from the Draco constellation will keep us safe and 'I, for
one, will welcome our new Satur[n]ian overlords'

On a scarier note:

-
<https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-aliens-illuminati-beyonce-vaccines-cliven-bundy-jfk>

According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in
the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country.
We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional
conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of
England is a blood-drinking, *shape*-*shifting* alien."

SG1 (***@THE.RACES.COM) @ 0855 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Have to agree
with that one as She has transformed from a cute looking young woman to
bend over old hag."

DOLF @ 1203 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "The use of a rainbow 🌈 within the
SALE RSL's MURAL as a tribute to fascist idealism over the voluntary will
of suffrage as womanhood being encumbered by child bearing as its bestowed
masculine virtue--will not save the artist Jeremy Kasper from legal
accountability.

"That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he
maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the
just and on the unjust." [Matthew 5:45 (KJV)]

This statement made in support of the "yes" vote for same sex marriage does
not constitute hate speech but factually and artfully conveys media
reports, historical realities and reasoned argument.

I have some twenty plus years of informal research within the esoteric
field of METEMPIRICAL (ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things
existing beyond the realm of experience) PHILOSOPHY as the perennialist
school of thought and the METAPHYSICAL (ie. of things transcending what is
physical or natural and the temporal reality) as Torah Kabbalist THEOLOGY
and which is applicable to both knowledge pragmatics and Artificial
Intelligence.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]
having existence as a conscious reality of the human who is instantiated
within the temporal reality as then the cause for reasoning and
rationality."

Nous: #25
Time: 12:50 hrs
Date: 2017.10.6
Torah: #70 #50 #6 %81 = #45
Dao: What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious
Tetra: #10 - Defectiveness, Distortion
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Advitor {Infinitely good God} Alt: Rah'el {Friend of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST ACCIDENTS, MAINTAINS HEALTH & HEALS
2. TRADE & BUSINESSMEN
3. BUSINESS
4. Asau
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]

#111 CE

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indalBfOWR3YXJUbXc>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVmx5Z0UzeVFHb28>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNndEMWQyc2ZHUDg>

[IMAGE: RAINBOWS / WOMANHOOD @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER]

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:2,nous:17&idea{92}&idea{307}&idea{123}&idea{479}>

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 9, nous: 25 [Time: 1250 hrs, Super: #307 /
#42 - Generating Things, Reason's Modifications; I-Ching: H60 - Control,
Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation; Tetra: 52 - Measure, Ego:
#479 / #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 -
Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion]

JEREMY KASPER @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "What do you think so
far?"

DOLF @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "It's a great tribute to fascist
idealism but what about women's emancipation."

JEREMY KASPER @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Go away as you are just
being rude."

DOLF @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I've published my dissertation as
reasoned opposition and these photographs now will be included.

It is you who are being entirely disparaging and if you have any reasonable
explanation I would like to hear it.

I would have you know that [even though you as Freemasons may use it to
compute eclipses in deference to the Jewish / Solomon's Temple 364 day /
year solar / lunar cycle of 2184 days as 6 x 364 [Luke 1:1-25] as THE MAJOR
PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal Law}, which
contains the law of that will in the DIVINE MIND / GODHEAD only ceased
under Roman Imperial besiegement of Jerusalem by ] the Julian calendar was
changed by British Act of Parliament in 1751 / 1752 as subsequent to the
Gregorian calendar reforms.

Just as a Gregorian date is a date in the Gregorian Calendar, a Julian date
is a date in the Julian Calendar. Astronomers sometimes use the term
'Julian date' in another sense, according to which it is related to what is
called a 'Julian day number'. Such a use of the term 'Julian date' makes it
ambiguous, but the meaning is usually clear from the context. In this
article the notion of the Julian day number will be explained, along with
various meanings of the term Julian date.

According to the system of numbering days called Julian day numbers, used
by astronomers and calendaricists (those who study calendars, unfortunately
not for a living), the temporal sequence of days is mapped onto the
sequence of integers, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. This makes it easy to
determine the number of days between two dates (just subtract one Julian
day number from the other).

For example, a solar eclipse was seen at Nineveh on June 15, 763 B.C.
(Julian Calendar), according to the Assyrian chronicles in the British
Museum, and a lunar eclipse occurred there on the night of April 14-15, 425
B.C. (Julian Calendar). (The Lunar Calendars and Eclipse Finder program
tells us that these eclipses occurred at approximately 10:32 a.m. and 2:27
a.m. respectively.) The Julian day numbers corresponding to these dates are
1,442,902 and 1,566,296 respectively. This makes it easy to calculate that
the lunar eclipse occurred 123,394 days after the solar eclipse.

That the MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law,
that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 107,016 days as
6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

Generally speaking, an integer date is any system of assigning a one-to-one
correspondence between the usual sequence of days (and nights) and the
integers. Such systems differ only in the day chosen to correspond to day 0
or day 1. For example, in some applications NASA uses the Truncated Julian
Date, which is the number of days since 1968-05-24 (at which time the
Apollo missions to the Moon were underway).

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762."
[<https://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/jdn.htm>]

BARRY ALLEN [IT'S OK TO VOTE NO TO SSM] @ 2328 HOURS ON 15 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"WE DEMAND TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbTY4QkNqc1d6cWM>

[IMAGE: GAY LEATHER PRIDE PARADE, LONDON on Saturday 8th July, we invite
you to join us for the 7th Annual Pup Walk through the streets of London in
full fetish gear]

#1 - An Absolutely Fabulous Pride! Drag queens and 'human pups' join Patsy
and Eddy at the city's annual LGBT festival

#2 - Thousands packed the city armed with rainbow flags and balloons as the
parade surged through central London

#3 - Grand-finale of the month-long Pride festival featured drag queens, Ab
Fab tributes, and many fascinating outfits

#4 - Comes two weeks after 49 people were massacred in an Orlando gay
nightclub by an extremist who supported ISIS

#5 - A small army of officers and officials were in London to police the
event and wasted no time in getting into the spirit of the march, walking
alongside the LGBT community taking part

YOUTUBE: "Pet Shop Boys - Absolutely Fabulous (1994)"

-

Everyone walking in London Pride is required to wear a "Pride in London"
wristband. We have been permission to wear them on collars and harnesses.
Groups each have a limited number of these wristbands. This is due to
London Pride itself having a cap on the total amount of walkers in the
parade, for safety and security reasons. To keep it fair they have
allocated wristbands to the groups based upon based number of participants
at previous events]

-
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659653/Drag-queens-Ab-Fab-tributes-march-alongside-police-city-s-annual-LGBT-festival-amid-fears-copycat-Orlando-style-homophobic-attack.html>

DOLF @ 0417 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE
fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the ostentatious mustering dynamics
of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] pets:

Nous: #33
Time: 04:15 hrs
Date: 2017.5.24
Torah: #10 #7 #30 %81 = #47
Dao: Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination
Tetra: #35 - Gathering
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest

Latin: Benedictus {God glorified in all things} Alt: Vambel {Repeated
Entrance of God} {

1. AIDS RECONCILIATION & CONJUGAL FAITHFULNESS
2. FRIENDSHIP & AFFABILITY
3. MEMORY, SHREWDNESS & DESIGN
4. Theosulk
}
Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties; that undresses}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:04.17&idea{115}&idea{435}&idea{202}&idea{307}>

***@zen: 4, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 33 [Super: #435 / #40 - Reversal,
Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68
- Dimming, Ego: #307 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination;
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering]

— MANTELPIECE DREAMS —

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,
LOOKING UPON IN DREAD.
I WONDER WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN,
COULD I LOSE MY SOUL INSTEAD?
ADOLF HITLER IS IN HELL.
JOIN HIM IF YOU MUST.
SADDAM HUSSEIN IS AS WELL.
AND ALL YOU WITH NO TRUST {#435 = #6, #400, #2, #9, #8, #10 as batach
(H982): {#0 as #19} 1) to trust; 2) (TWOT) to feel safe, be careless; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to trust, trust in; 1a2) to have confidence, be confident; 1a3)
to be bold; 1a4) to be secure; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to cause to trust, make
secure}."

REPLY TO BARRY ALLEN (non descriptive profile) whose public conduct is
psychotic and hence further comments will be deleted.

<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100021786427511>

JOHN SNOW 0307 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Gods house gods rules.
Disrespect him n he might just tell u to get the F out of his house. Only
seems fair."

DOLF @ 0409 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "You can't even string a coherent
{#222 = #2, #70, #40, #100, #10 as `ameq (H6012): {#9 as #210} 1) deep,
unfathomable; 1a) unintelligible (of speech)} sentence together and so you
are in all probabilities a premature ejaculator as well so there is no hint
of love bestowed upon your children.

-
<http://www.graple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:5,nous:41&idea:{86}&idea:{222}&idea:{164}&idea:{352}>

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 5, nous: 41 [Date: 2017.9.16, Super: #222 /
#2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading,
Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact, Ego: #352 / #41 - Playing with Reversal,
Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining
Force, Great Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage,
Potential energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation]

I spoke from that place where the two tablets of the covenant are kept to a
stubborn, haughty and an unrepentant people who are now for eternity
excluded from the Kingdom (House) of God.

YOUTUBE: "Holy Holy Holy Lord God Almighty .. [Agnus Dei]"

-

It is evident that you have boasted without any consideration of the merit
inherent within my well researched response.

And so you too are cutoff: "Boast not against the branches. But if thou
boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed
in.

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith.
Be not highminded, but fear:

For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare
not thee.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell,
severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness:
otherwise thou also shalt be cut off." [Romans 11:18-22 (KJV)]

I have that power and God ordained authority to do exactly that.

Thank you for playing but this is no game...

REPLY TO JOHN SNOW (head in a paper bag) whose public conduct is psychotic
and hence further comments will be deleted.

<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008340541572>

TED BOWIE 0209 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "you do realise that 99.9% of
all people will not read even 1/20 of that waterfall of text ?"

DOLF @ 0743 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Ted Bowie be aware that only some
are ordained to rule...

"Grace may be shown to your children whom you will raise differently *but*
*no* *eternity* *will* *be* *given* *to* *any* *of* *you*." [dolf memorial
quotes from 1-4 December 2016]

— #123 - ORDAINED FOR JUDGMENT —

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:123>

"WELL WE RUSHED IT,
MOVING WAY TOO FAST.
THAT WE CRUSHED IT,
BUT IT'S IN THE PAST.
WE CAN MAKE THIS LEAP,
THROUGH THE CURTAINS OF THE WATERFALL."

YOUTUBE: "Geronimo - Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles"

-

GERONIMO (JEROME):
- From the Greek name ‘Ιερωνυμος (Hieronymos) meaning 'sacred name',
derived from ‘ιερος (hieros) 'sacred' and ονομα (onoma) 'name'"

DAVE HARRIS @ 0400 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "me included [will not
read]"

DOLF @ 0401 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Why waste my time with your
opinions which are of no consequence as even excreta has more value as
fertiliser and of diarrhoea ignorance—neither ennoble, dignify nor deify.

Firstly I incorporated the Olympics as Universal Humanity into my paradigm
and bestowed it upon the French.

Yesterday I wrote an article in support of Same Sex Marriage and
incorporated what little I know of aboriginal culture.

Both are worth $billions of dollars."

FMURTZ @ 2109 HOURS ON 15 SEPTEMBER 2017: "It is a pity that Russia and USA
don't park in the water near North Korea and shoot at the missiles as they
come over, they could say they were having joint munition testing
exercises, could not be worse than firing the things over nearby countries
hoping nothing goes wrong.

Would serve them right if one did fail at the wrong time, they might find,
no more Kim Jong il, or whatever his name was."

DOLF @ 2350 HOURS ON 15 SEPTEMBER 2017: "His name is Mr. Kim Jong Un, he is
a dignified person and there won't be any peace if you continue to
dehumanise him.

Why is it that the British can have an expo over the latest military
technology but you cannot say that the North Koreans have achieved a
technical excellence.

And on every occasion the South Koreans and Americans especially have
sought to muscle up and retaliate with the biggest bang 💥 hardware of
their own.

What are we having: an arms race?

Or a negotiated peaceful solution?

But if one-side is doing the tango and the other the waltz—what sort of
fluidity is there between the parties.

You have resorted to non-retractable ego and haven't postured in an
appropriate manner.

Did I impose any sanctions with my Tiddlywinks proposal?

GOOGLE-DRIVE:

- <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indN1B0d241bzRfb28>

WEB-LINK:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Tiddlywinks.pdf>

And quite frankly my INTERNMENT proposition has as much apocalyptic merit
as the North Korean missile crisis and yet not a word is spoken.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Marked.pdf>

In practical terms it exercises more judicious and prudent use of sanctions
than the factional maggot infested (eg. the Israel 🇮🇱 heritage prejudice)
United Nations has bestowed.

Neither side are animals but it most definitely requires tranquillising
into a coma state to pull some teeth (or to castrate) before each becomes
less aggressive.

But unfortunately we need consensus by reason as mutuality before
opportunity can then be directed into prosperity.

By the way, I am only one man here ...

... and more important people than any of you dogs of hell will have read
those documents."

REPLY TO TED BOWIE (non descriptive profile) whose public conduct is
psychotic and hence further comments will be deleted.

<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014399745765>

DAILY TELEGRAPH @ 2354 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "NORTH KOREA LEADER KIM
JONG-UN OUTLINES PLAN TO REACH ‘EQUILIBRIUM' WITH THE US MILITARY:

NORTH Korean leader Kim Jong-un said his country is nearing its goal of
'equilibrium' in military force with the United States, as the United
Nations Security Council strongly condemned the North's 'highly
provocative' ballistic missile launch over Japan on Friday.

The North's official Korean Central News Agency carried Kim's comments on
Saturday — a day after US and South Korean militaries detected the missile
launch from the North Korean capital of Pyongyang.

It travelled 3700 kilometres as it passed over the Japanese island of
Hokkaido before landing in the northern Pacific Ocean. It was the country's
longest-ever test flight of a ballistic missile.

The North has confirmed the missile as an intermediate range Hwasong-12,
the same model launched over Japan on 29 August."

-
<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/north-korea-leader-kim-jongun-outlines-plan-to-reach-equilibrium-with-the-us-military/news-story/fb4b2a59cc2a80fe954a152c05786674>

DAVE HARRIS @ 0403 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "and istill CBF readibg it"

DOLF @ 0418 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Dave Harris the words are too big
for you and the sentences so nutritious but long, such that, by the
full-stop your lack of any coherence {#222 = #2, #70, #40, #100, #10 as
`ameq (H6012): {#9 as #210} 1) deep, unfathomable; 1a) unintelligible (of
speech)} has already lost the beginning.

-

#2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading,
Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact, Ego: #352 / #41 - Playing with Reversal,
Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining
Force, Great Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage,
Potential energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation]

Such is the life of the stupid and the inept.

So what can one do then with life and its meaning, but hurry up and die?

DAVE HARRIS (Anonymous Agent Provocateur) has provided no apology for their
being an imbecile (eg: as exampled by their infantile sentence
construction) and therefore you can expect legal action at the time of my
choosing.

<https://www.facebook.com/dave.harris.9231>

DOLF @ 0711 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "

Nous: #32
Time: 09:10 hrs
Date: 2017.8.9
Torah: #80 #5 #30 %81 = #34
Dao: Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness
Tetra: #43 - Encounters
I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting

Latin: Bonus {Redemptor God} Alt: Chabaoyah {Hide Within God} {

1. AIDS IN CONVERSIONS OF HEATHENS TO CHRISTIANITY
2. THEOLOGY & RELIGION
3. CHASTITY & MORALS
4. Sothis - The Opener of the Year with the rising of Sirius {the Dog-Star}
as the Star of Isis-Sothis on whose rising the Great Bear cycle was founded
}

Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief of multitude}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:4,col:6,nous:32&idea:{90}&idea:{348}&idea:{54}&idea:{351}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 6, nous: 32 [Super: #348 / #54 - Culturing
Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 45 - Greatness, Ego: #351 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness;
I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting;
Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

— BIG BANG 💥 THEORY —

"ANSWER THE PHONE WILL YA.
MY DAUGHTER IS IN THE STREET.
ANSWER THE PHONE WILL YA.
FLESH BURNING LIKE BLAZING WHEAT.

I WANT TO HEAR HER SIGH.
ANSWER THE PHONE WILL YA.
I JUST DON'T WANT HER TO DIE {#348 as #80, #1, #100, #8, #30, #9, #70, #50
as parerchomai (G3928): {#14 as #1007} 1) to go past, pass by; 2) to come
near, come forward, arrive; 1a) of persons moving forward; 1a1) to pass by;
1b) of time; 1b1) an act continuing for a time; 1c) metaphor; 1c1) to pass
away, perish; 1c2) to pass by (pass over), that is, to neglect, omit,
(transgress); 1c3) to be led by, to be carried past, be averted}.
FOR GOD SAKE, WILL YA.

JUST ANSWER THE PHONE.
THERE'S NOT A PLANE IN SIGHT.
DON'T LEAVE HER ALONE.
WHAT CRIME THIS BLIGHT?

BLOWN GLASS IN ANY SHADE.
AND EVERY WINDOW SILL.
DRAWN BY EMPATHY OF JADE.
FOR THE THINGS WE HOLD STILL."

My thoughts as a poem on the Russell Street, Melbourne bombing of 1300
hours 27 March, 1986."

DAVE HARRIS @ 0807 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "it was 3 am here i just
couldnt be bothered with that much reading, OH I MAY BE MANY THINGS BUT YOU
CAN FUCK BECAUSE I AM NOT STUPID YOU RELIGOUS NUTTER"

DOLF @ 0831 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "***@CK WHAT?

***@CK YOU?

NO I HAVE STANDARDS AND A REPUTATION TO PRESERVE AND YOU DON'T.

SO ***@CK OFF NOW AND DON'T COME BACK.

YOUTUBE: "You Think You're A Man (Divine)"

THIS IS A RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION TOPIC AND THAT REQUIRES MORALITY TO BE
CAPABLE AS THE ENGAGING WITHIN ANY RESPECTFUL DIALOG UPON THIS SATURDAY AS
SABBATH DAY (REMEMBER TO KEEP IT HOLY) OF WHICH YOUR AMORALITY IS NOT
SUITABLE BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEPRAVED AND PERVERSE HUMANITY AND THAT IS BEING
GENEROUSLY KIND.

AND I ACTUALLY DO BOTH METEMPIRICAL (ie. the branch of philosophy that
deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience) philosophy as
the perennialist school of thought

and the METAPHYSICAL (ie. of things transcending what is physical or
natural and the temporal reality) as Torah Kabbalist THEOLOGY.

SO GO MARRY YOUR DOG OF A WHORE YOU IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH.

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

I ANSWER AT ANYTIME OF DAY AND IT IS MOST EVIDENT THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHOM
LACKS ANY FORESIGHT AND AS AN IMBECILIC THAT OUGHT NOT BREED ANY MORE
JINGOIST FASCISTS.

NOW YOU HAVE GONE AND HIDDEN (WILL SOMEONE PLEASE POST HIS FACEBOOK URL SO
WE CAN MAKE PUBLICLY KNOWN HIS BIGOTRY) AS THE LITTLE SISSY WHICH YOU ARE.

That I have within my possession, of which I have made you repeatedly
aware, a mathematical theoretical noumenon as an Intellectual Property
which is tangibly made on behalf of the GLBTI COMMUNITY and obtained by
some 20 years of informal research within the field of metempirical (ie.
the branch of philosophy that deals with things existing beyond the realm
of experience) philosophy as the perennialist school of thought and the
metaphysical (ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and
the temporal reality) as Torah Kabbalist theology to define the
meta-descriptor prototypes of Nature as cosmological elementals comprising
the MATERIA PRIMA and the attribution of AUTONOMY OF WILL as being implied
and intrinsic to the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES expressed by Queen Victoria
within her gracious gift as the instrumentation known as the LETTERS PATENT
to FEDERATION of the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH of 1901 as being defined by a
mathematical theoretical noumenon as an intellectual property which is then
the substantial basis for a declaration of the GLBTI COMMUNITY'S HUMAN
RIGHT which is unambiguously and clearly sustained by a dual universal
statement as an undiminished tangibility of faith being a robust belief
(rather than non-belief or disbelief), in being firstly encapsulated by the
knowledge of a HOMOIOS rather than HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER consideration,
and then secondarily as re-enforced by a universal statement which is a
singularity compliant with a DIVINE FIAT and potentiality as the
cosmological / language consideration of the chronological circumscribing
given to the 10 commandments as then defining human consciousness by a
cosmological anthropic principle.

"ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP EENDRACHT OF AMSTERDAM; THE
UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN DIRK HARTOG OF AMSTERDAM;
THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT JAN STEIN, UPPER
STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

Anno Ordinis (A.O.) This is the Latin for "In the year of the Order", The
term is used in Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118 from the
everyday calendar.

PAPAL BULLS:
Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139)
Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144)
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145)
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307)
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308)
Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312)
Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312)

LOCATIONS: France, England, Scotland, Portugal

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQWtwcXNHUlp6blE>

[IMAGE: TEMPLAR CROSS AS SEAL OF GRAND MASTERS OF FREEMASONRY AS A-U-M
BELIEF / SOLOMON'S TEMPLE OBSERVED A 364 DAY / YEAR AS JUBILEE CHRONOLOGY
WHICH IS NOT YOUR PROVIDENCE]

Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his discovery as
the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon this eastern
coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no new discovery
the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as such they may
lay claim to it as their property."

Earlier I raised the notion that for Hegel (27/8/1770 to 14/11/1831 CE)
world history is represented by the manner in which the Spirit develops
gradually into its purest form, ultimately recognizing its own essential
freedom. To Hegel, 'world history is thus the unfolding of Spirit in time,
as nature is the unfolding of the Idea in space.' The dialectical process
thus virtually defines the meaning of history for Hegel: "the idea of
freedom as the absolute and final aim; secondly, the means for realizing
it, ie. the subjective side of knowledge and will, with its life, movement,
and activity. We then recognized the State as the moral Whole and the
Reality of Freedom, and consequently as the objective of these two
elements. For although we make this distinction into two aspects for our
consideration, it must be remarked that they are intimately connected; and
that their connection is involved in the idea of each when examined
separately. We have, on the one hand, recognized the Idea in the definite
form of Freedom conscious of and willing itself—having itself alone as its
object: involving at the same time, the pure and simple Idea of Reason, and
likewise, that which we have called subject—self-consciousness—Spirit
actually existing in the World.

If, on the other hand, we consider Subjectivity, we find that subjective
knowledge and will is Thought. But by the very act of thoughtful cognition
and volition, I will the universal object—the substance of absolute Reason.
We observe, therefore, an essential union between the objective side—the
Idea—and the subjective side—the personality that conceives and wills
it—The objective existence of this union is the State, which is therefore
the basis and centre of the other concrete elements of the life of the
people—Art, of Law, of Morals, of Religion, of Science. All the activity of
Spirit has only this object—the becoming conscious of this union, ie. of
its own Freedom. Among the forms of this conscious union 'Religion'
occupies the highest position. In it, Spirit—rising above the limits of
temporal and secular existence—becomes conscious of the Absolute Spirit,
and in this consciousness of the self-existent Being, renounces individual
interest; it lays this aside in Devotion—a state of mind in which it
refuses to occupy itself any longer with the limited and particular."
[Georg Hegel (1770-1841 CE), 'Introduction – The Philosophy of History',
ISBN 0-87975-631-4, p 48-49])

There exists upon this point, a religious/political contention as dichotomy
over a Divine mandate for good governance as I have conveyed of the
usurping Sovereign/Marriage dynamic associated with the Pythagorean HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER, which is in part due to the historical reality. That the
Vatican City as an entity of Religious/Political State was only
re-established in 1929 CE by Benito Mussolini under the Lateran Pact. At
the time of the enactment of our Australian Constitution of 1901, it ought
to be remembered that the Roman Catholic Church was then the enemy of
democracies. The religious/political state is an anathema to and a denier
of human, religious and Constitutional Rights established upon a HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER, which bestow autonomous sovereignty and individual
accountability in recognition of an AUTONOMY OF WILL:

"[A folly] which we meet with in our time, is that of pretending to invent
and carry out political Constitutions independently of religion. The
Catholic confession, although sharing the Christian name with the
Protestant, does not concede to the State an inherent Justice and
Morality—a concession which in the Protestant principle is fundamental.
([v])

An example of the Australian Government pretending, as Hegel suggests "to
invent and carry out political Constitutions independently of religion" is
represented in the dichotomy that the Church of England Act No. 45/1854 was
an Act to enable the Bishops, Clergy and Laity of the United Church of
England and Ireland in Victoria to provide for the regulation of the
affairs of the said Church.

This tearing away of the political morality of the Constitution from its
natural connection, is necessary to the genius of that religion, inasmuch
as it does not recognize Justice and Morality as independent and
substantial—But thus excluded from intrinsic worth, torn away from their
last refuge, the sanctuary of conscience, the calm retreat where religion
has its abode, the principles and institutions of political legislation ARE
DESTITUTE OF A REAL *CENTRE*, TO THE SAME *DEGREE* AS THEY ARE *COMPELLED*
*TO* *REMAIN* *ABSTRACT* *AND* INDEFINITE." [Georg Hegel (1770-1841 CE),
'Introduction – The Philosophy of History', p 52]

Accordingly, I have derived an alternative and the only legitimate
cosmological compliant statement of a concise *JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* /
*MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*
*AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM as being constituted by the three higher
numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible and metempirical
philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's which is an
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the claim of Natural
and Common Law as the Universal basis to an egalitarian right derived from
a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the existence of a
sovereign autonomous right to govern which is expressed lawfully by a
logical syllogism by the first three ordinance statements of the 10
Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the
material universe:

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER LETTERS
expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis -
burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically a fiery
(serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper color))} {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí) Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ) Right Wall (紫微左垣 -
Zǐwēiyòuyuán) Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ) Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá) Canopy Support
(杠 - Gāng) Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě) Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach,
fingers and granary/Aries) is one of the twenty-eight mansions of the
Chinese constellations and was associated with White Tiger of the West
(西方白虎).

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after the
1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria, South
Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia, should be
united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by the said
recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES* *were*
*declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We are
*desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision* for the
office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on each demise
of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have* *thought* *fit*
*to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do* *by* *these*
*PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that there shall be a
Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief* (hereinafter called the
Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth of Australia (hereinafter
called Our said Commonwealth), and that the person who shall fill the said
office of *Governor* *General* *shall* *be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear when
the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace throughout
the world)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March =
1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*, *all*
*things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*, *and* *to*
*the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according* *to* *the*
*several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or* *APPOINTED* *him* *by*
*VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900', *and*
*of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent* and of such Commission as may be
issued to him under Our Sign Manual and Signet, or by Order in Our Privy
Council, or by Us through one of Our Principal Secretaries of State, and to
such laws as shall hereafter be in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity to
its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*, *as*
*to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

CHANGE TO:

IX - And we do hereby reserve to the Lieutenant Governor as Speaker of the
Council, together in a Council comprising 8 Senate Ministers, 8 House of
Representative Ministers and 8 Judicial members, from each State appointed
by the Governor General, who are given full power and authority from time
to time to revoke, alter, or amend these our Letters Patent, as to us or
them shall seem meet.

VOX IN EXCELSO was the name of a Papal Bull issued by Pope Clement V in
1312. The directives given within the Bull were to formally dissolve the
Order of the Knights Templar, effectively removing Papal support for them
and revoking the mandates given to them by previous popes in the 12th and
13th centuries.

The papal bull Omne Datum Optimum issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139 that
initially endorsed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the
Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar), in which the Templar Rule was
officially approved, and papal protection given. Additionally, Omne Datum
Optimum promised all spoils from Muslim conquest to the Order, and made the
Order exempt from tithes and taxes:

"As for the things that you will receive from the spoils, you can
confidently put them to your own use, and we prohibit that you be coerced
against your will to give anyone a portion of these."

Although Omne Datum Optimum was an unusual bull in and of itself, it was
followed by Pope Celestine II's Milites Templi in 1144 and Pope Eugene
III's Militia Dei in 1145, which together gave the Templars an
extraordinary range of rights and privileges. Among other things, the Order
was permitted to build its own churches, bury their dead on those church
grounds and collect taxes on Templar properties once a year. The unique
cemeteries constructed by the Templars proved to be extremely
controversial. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omne_Datum_Optimum>]

— ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE AS AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY
THEORY {ANIMUS} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

The ANTHROPIC [COSMOLOGICAL] PRINCIPLE is a philosophical consideration
that observations of the Universe must be compatible with the conscious and
sapient life that observes it. Some proponents of the anthropic principle
reason that it explains why this universe has the age and the fundamental
physical constants necessary to accommodate conscious life. As a result,
they believe it is unremarkable that this universe has fundamental
constants that happen to fall within the narrow range thought to be
compatible with life.

The strong anthropic principle (SAP) as explained by John D. Barrow and
Frank Tipler states that this is all the case because the universe is in
some sense compelled to eventually have conscious and sapient life emerge
within it. Some critics of the SAP argue in favour of a weak anthropic
principle (WAP) similar to the one defined by Brandon Carter, which states
that the universe's ostensible fine tuning is the result of selection bias
(specifically survivor bias): ie. only in a universe capable of eventually
supporting life will there be living beings capable of observing and
reflecting upon fine tuning.

Most often such arguments draw upon some notion of the multiverse for there
to be a statistical population of universes to select from and from which
selection bias (our observance of only this universe, compatible with our
life) could occur. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle>]

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2]
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]
#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS} [#671
/ #5]
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM>

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters" by Aboriginal [I don't remember his name]
artist, Kings Cross, Sydney / Aboriginal Reconciliation requires conscious
agreeable action / A symptom of diminished association to the circle of
consciousness as water of life which leads to a loss of self identity as
formula of autonomy]

YOUTUBE: "Jean-Michel Jarre & Pet Shop Boys - Brick England (Original Mix)"

-

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards
a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative
prototypes for corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from this
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and
cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 -
Guardedness}
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)"

TRISTAN CORNER @ 0941 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Top quality gibberish
lol"

DOLF @ 0947 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "AND WHICH PARTICULAR STATEMENT DID
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AND POINT IT OUT IF YOU CAN ARGUE YOUR CASE?

This document: "SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S
HISTORICAL RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY"

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRmc7Bm7indZ2xyWnJMTXYtMTQ/view?usp=sharing>

Passed the psychiatric peer review test assessment from the professionals:

DETAILS OF MY PSYCHIATRIC ASSESSMENT DATED 8 SEPTEMBER 2017 WERE LODGED
WITHIN SWORN EVIDENCE GIVEN TO THE SALES MAGISTRATES COURSE IN CASE NUMBER:
H12143475 ON #41 - 13 SEPTEMBER 2017:

"WE HAVE VISITED TODAY AS THE SALE POLICE HAVE REFERRED YOU TO OUR SERVICE.
THE REFERRAL INDICATES CONCERN RELATED TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH...

IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK WE WILL ASSUME THAT NO
FURTHER FOLLOW-UP IS REQUIRED AND THE REFERRAL WILL BE CLOSED."

UNLESS YOU FACTUALLY FULLY SUPPORT YOUR PUBLIC SLANDER I AM GOING TO PURSUE
YOU IN A COURT OF LAW FOR MAKING KNOWING FALSE AND DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS
AND THE GOING RATE IS $4 million damages compensation.

I HAVE LINKED YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE IN ANTICIPATION THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO
SUBSTANTIATE YOUR RACIALISM AS PSYCHO-SEXUALISM BEING INTENTIONAL
DEHUMANISATION AS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY CONSTITUTING A WAR CRIME FOR
WHICH A UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION APPLIES AND A LOCAL COURT MAY DETERMINE THE
LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST IN ABSENTIA

TRISTAN CORNER (Anonymous Agent Provocateur and Probably either a NAZI
Freemason or Fascist Roman Catholic) whose public conduct is psychotic and
hence further comments will be deleted.

<https://www.facebook.com/Firstservingman>

I DEMAND THAT YOU APOLOGISE FOR BEING AN IMBECILE."

TRISTAN CORNER @ 0953 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I can't even have a
problem with any of it, none of it makes any sense"

DOLF @ 0959 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "OUGHT I PITY YOUR BABOON
STUPIDITY?

I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant in Critique of Pure Reason (1781 and second
edition 1787) emphasizes that because the categories must always be applied
to data provided by sensibility in order to provide cognition, and because
the data of sensibility are structured by the transcenden­tally ideal forms
of intuition, the categories give us knowledge only of things as they
appear with sensibility ("phenomena," literally "that which appears").

Although through pure understanding (nous in Greek) we may think of objects
independently of their being given in sensibil­ity, we can never cognize
them as such non-sensible entities ("noumena," literally "that which is
thought" as a subject of some 112 mentions). The meaning of Kant's use of
the term "phenomena" is self-evident, but the meaning of "noumena" is not,
since it literally means not "things as they are in­ dependently of
appearing to us" but something more like "things as they are understood by
pure thought." Yet Kant appears to deny that the human understanding can
comprehend things in the latter way."

GOOGLE-DRIVE:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRlhnaFNrbUVmbUE>

WEB-LINK:

-
<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT'S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT*
*HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID* *AND*
*RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST'S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.

HERE IS THE PROTOTYPE PROOF OF CONCEPT:

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:509>

As an ex-policeman and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial
noumenon of substantiated YAHAD {#509} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief
of 72J BCE = 12 x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126
days which is better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE
and only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay male, I
most strongly object to your apology for fascism:

"Infinity itself is the actual Logos as concept. Both the 'logical' and the
'subjective' grounding of infinity—as we call them in short—are already
carried out in the thoroughly concrete investigation ... [and found that]
everything [was] still at the beginning and is more within the scope of a
confrontation with tradition; it has not yet found its own necessary shape.

This happens for the first time in the 'System of Science' {ie. The
science, whose system is at issue, is the totality of the highest and most
essential knowledge as philosophy—The way in which philosophy unfolds
itself as absolute knowledge. By providing all sciences with their
foundation, philosophy must certainly be a science}, whose first part, the
Phenomenology, represents the grounding we mentioned as our 2nd point (the
grounding of infinity in the subject and as subject), while the second
part, the Logic, implements the 1st grounding that we mentioned above (the
logical grounding), which is inherently and necessarily grounded in the 2nd
one." [Martin Heidegger (1889-1976 CE), 'Mediatedness & the Dialectical
Movement' on 'Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit', p 78]

Have you sufficient intelligence to use a prophylaxis (ie. a condom) as I
don't think that you are your smart enough to breed and I wouldn't want any
child of mine to be so congenitally defective by such a self evident
bestial abrogation of human intelligence?

My particular field of superannuated retirement interest is in the
teleological area of Natural Theology and metempirical philosophy which is
as celestial hierarchy and metaphysical noumenon and a theoretical
behavioral 'a priori' which is equally applicable to the definition of
force as it is in relation to the study of time and its relativity to
infinity and to the temporal: "All things have their pre-existent limits in
the Super-Essence, of the Universe and its Eternity.

That is, the Permanent Principle underlying its temporal process. This and
the next phrase explain what is meant by the words 'the Measure of the
universe.' The Good sets bounds to the world (1) temporally, because
Eternity is the Fount of Time, (2) spatially, because Transcendent Unity is
the Fount of Number. All temporal things are permanent in God; and all
diversities are one in Him. Its Numerical Principle, all number has its
roots in the Good."

I understand the Natural and Common Law theological conception, that when
the Judaeo-Christian Scriptures discuss and denote eternity, it is the home
of being, while time is the home of things that come to be.

And I can apply this understanding to an Anthropic Cosmological Principle
associated to the Intellectual Consideration of the Letters Patent to the
Commonwealth of Australia in differentiation of the natural law
teleological issue of 1933 to 1945 as governance that is conveyed by its
recourse to a 'formal definition of monogamous gamo-genesis' and piety
'monogenes' [John 1:17-18] and the philosophical paradigm which German
Super-intellectualism regarded as: "All things are conceived as consisting
of single monads of varying magnitudes of aggregations of these bodies,
which may exist as physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual substances.
God is the first and greatest Monad; the spirit of man is an awakened monad
in contradistinction to the lower kingdoms whose governing monadic powers
are in a semi-dormant state."

While the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is the conceptual lens by which I view
phenomenon, and the means I map instances of temporal (time and date)
events, then making neural linguistic associations to the memetic paradigm.
It is not the basis, nor has ever been the basis for any claim by me that
I am the cause or contribute in any way to the occurrence any such events
as earthquakes, storms, accidents or a range of other phenomenon as acts of
God.

The great thing about this Intellectual Property of MINE as a legal
argument: (DIEU ET MON DROIT) is that this technology for "*Judging*,
*Weighing* and Integrity of *Words*" is not only embedded within the Bible
as Scriptures and given assent to through an *oath*, swearing by Almighty
God, but is compatible with the regime of *numbered* and natural
jurisprudence (ie. the Categories of Understanding as #729 appraisals
within the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON as a theoretical and metaphysical
conception of the Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind, in being a reasonable
consideration, then ought to equate with the *numbered* paragraphs) as
being a mandatory prerequisite for the presenting of any legal case before
a court of law.

So there ought not to be then any instance of perverse *Justice*.

'For the *word* of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any
two-edged *sword*, piercing even to the *dividing* asunder of soul and
spirit, and of the joints of the marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts
and intentions of the intents of the heart' [Hebrews 4:12]

Making a reasonable supposition as a logical, probable and hypothetical
proposition, which is then predicated upon by a determined course of
affirmative action to inform oneself through inquisition as elimination—is
the process of a rational mind practiced in acquiring knowledge and
explicit specification within categories of understanding.

That in my view, punctiliousness is an intrinsic phonetic correspondence
and functional cognitive characteristic of mind. [Courtesy: Word of the Day
for 2nd (3rd - AEST) July 2016, www(.)dictionary(.)com]

For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the *word* and
fully comprehend the sentence, Cambridge University researchers suggest:

"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc conrecoednprse
and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."

- <http://douglastwitchell.com/scrambled_words.php>

And in a similar manner, the mind's phonetic apprehension as the knowing of
any *word*'s entity is a priori and transitional towards it's final
comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct orthography.
[Courtesy: Word of the Day for 5th (6th - AEST) July 2016,
www(.)dictionary(.)com]

*Confusion* like fear and paranoia which steadfastly and habitually refuses
to overcome its ignorant state by informing itself, can then be considered
delusional.

6. (MARRIAGE?) BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS), AS SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF
INFINITY / DO NOT BEAR FALSE *WITNESS*

— {#15CE ... #34CE ... #65CE ... #111CE ... #2000CE < --- HOLY CATHOLIC
'SATANIC' TRADITION ET AL AS FAUX-SOPHISTIC WISDOM}

As if it wasn't shameful enough that the Jewish people could not speak up
about their own history and prior experience of annihilation by Roman
{*strength*; power} military pogrom, to which such a fact was then
associated by daily practice in the Jerusalem {vision of peace} (King
Herod's) Temple:

"There was in the days of Herod {son of a hero}, the king of Judaea {the
praise of the Lord; confession}, a certain priest named Zacharias {memory
of the Lord}, of the course of *ABIJAH* {the Lord is my father}: and his
wife was of the daughters of Aaron {a teacher; lofty; mountain of
*strength*}, and her name was Elisabeth {the *oath*, or fullness, of God}.

And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments
and ordinances of the Lord blameless. And they had no child, because that
Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest's office before God
in the order of his course, according to the custom of the priest's office,
his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord:

*JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL*/*MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* *LAW*

22/7 as 3W1D ...

the major premise {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of the
'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and
moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

the minor premise {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March =
1 Nisan 5756; and

the conclusion {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

"The one and twentieth to Jachin {he that *strengthens* and makes
steadfast}, the two and twentieth to Gamul {a recompense}, the three and
twentieth to Delaiah {the poor of the Lord}, the four and twentieth to
Maaziah {the *strength* of the Lord}.

These were the orderings of them in their service to come into the house of
the LORD, according to their manner, under Aaron {a teacher; lofty;
mountain of *strength*} their father, as the LORD God of Israel {who
prevails with God} had commanded him." [1 Chronicles 24:17-19 (KJV)]

And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time of
incense. And there appeared unto him an *angel* of the Lord standing on the
right side of the altar of incense.

*THE* *KABBALAH* *COVER* *OF* *ATTRIBUTED* *TIME*/*TECHNOLOGY* *OF* *SOUL*
*AS* *ANGELS*

"And the *angel* of God, which went before the camp of Israel {who prevails
with God}, removed and went behind them; and the *pillar* of the cloud went
from before their *face*, and stood behind them:

And it came between the camp of the Egyptians {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish} and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them,
but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the
other all the night.

And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} stretched out his hand over the sea; and
the LORD caused the sea to go back by a *strong* east wind all that night,
and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21
(KJV)]

And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him." [Luke
1:5-12 (KJV)]

And of which event in 69CE, the Arch of Titus {pleasing} in Rome
{*strength*; power} records.

That the nihilistic consequence as Jewish non-existence (which as a
Christian you imply by the denial of such a cosmological fact to the
contrary) would not have then been manifested as a holocaust of over 6
million people.

The greater shame is, that your continued denial of a such a cosmological
fact, bestows upon you the consideration that Karl Barth's denials of
FASCISM by the Barmen Declaration was correct but lacked the effectual
means:

"In 1934, as the Protestant Church attempted to come to terms with the
Third Reich, Barth was largely responsible for the writing of the Barmen
declaration (Ger. Barmer Erklärung). This declaration rejected the
influence of Nazism on German Christianity by arguing that the Church's
allegiance to the God of Jesus Christ should give it the impetus and
resources to resist the influence of other lords, such as the German
Führer, Adolf Hitler. Barth mailed this declaration to Hitler personally.
This was one of the founding documents of the Confessing Church and Barth
was elected a member of its leadership council, the Bruderrat.

He was forced to resign from his professorship at the University of Bonn in
1935 for refusing to swear an *oath* to Hitler:

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth,
(as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God,
the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus
{savior; deliverer} Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." [1
Corinthians 8:5-6 (KJV)]

Barth then returned to his native Switzerland, where he assumed a chair in
systematic theology at the University of Basel. In the course of his
appointment he was required to *answer* a routine question asked of all
Swiss civil servants: whether he supported the national defense. His
*answer* was, 'Yes, especially on the northern border!'

The newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung carried his 1936 criticism of Martin
Heidegger for his support of the Nazis.

The religious belief system semantics (22/7) as Natural and Common *Law*
right that is conveyed by this paradigm are sustained by Hebrew categories
of understanding applied to Milesian ordinals: #250, #270, #335, #364. By
that I mean there is a relationship between the base-7 chronology of the
364 day year expressed by 3W1D and the topical solar year convey by 6000
years = 122J3W1D.

Karl Barth's (1886-1968) inability to adequately answer the question, 'For
how can the mystery of God be captured through the formulae of any
humanly-conceived master plan?', caused him to problematized the
'*worldviews*' associated to Natural Theology because he opposed turning
any of them into a premature 'foundation' for thinking about the divine
mystery.

The consideration is that the traditional philosophical and theological
bias against women logically occurs and progressively against
homosexuality, because of a difference in Orthodoxy's understanding of the
Natural Moral *Law* from either the Jewish view or the Hymeneal (Gentile)
view. And this pivot upon a failure to conceptualise and recognise a time
associated behavioural 'a priori' as noumenon is perhaps the logical
grounding of the people of religion's unreasoned failure in relation to:

a) Autonomy of the Will as the Supreme Principle of Morality
b) Heteronomy of the Will as the Source of All Spurious Principles of
Morality: If the will seeks the *law* that is to determine it anywhere but
in the fitness of its maxims for its own legislation of universal *laws*,
and if it thus goes outside of itself and seeks this *law* in the character
of any of its objects, then heteronomy always results.

As this is a chronological interpretation of the Natural and Common *Law*
paradigm conveyed by the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is an issue of
transcendence that is at once concerned with an 'a priori' teleological
argument of intelligent design associated with a Cosmological Anthropic
Principle, I ought in the circumstance be free from hymeneal antagonism of
HETEROS as philosophical HETERONOMY and religious MYSTICISM through being
subject to a *law* or standard external to itself as AUTONOMY—In Kantian
moral philosophy, acting in accordance with one's desires rather than
reason or moral duty; subject to different *laws*."

TRISTAN CORNER 1048 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "ye"

DOLF @ 1049 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "That doesn't constitute an apology
for your being an imbecile and therefore you can expect legal action at the
time of my choosing.

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there
ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

Now ***@ck off you ***@t for brains."

GREG SHERIDAN (THE AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER) @ 0000 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"TONY ABBOTT RAMPS UP SAME-SEX MARRIAGE WRANGLE:

Former prime minister Tony ­Abbott has escalated debate over religious
freedom in the ­context of the same-sex marriage survey by calling for the
­abolition of the Human Rights Commission.

Mr Abbott's comments will intensify ­divisions within the Liberal Party
over the issue in the wake of John Howard's intervention this week calling
for greater ­pro­tection for religious freedom and for this issue to be
properly addressed before the period of the postal survey comes to an end.

Mr Abbott said had he been prime minister when the plebiscite was put, he
intended to submit the final bill on same-sex marriage to a public vote.

That bill would be ultimately put to parliament if the plebiscite returned
a Yes vote.

In an interview with The Weekend Australian, Mr Abbott said it would be
extremely difficult to protect religious freedom if same-sex marriage were
legalised, and called for the Human Rights Commission to be abolished
outright.

"Our sustained experience of human rights bureaucracies is that they do not
protect human rights, they harm them,” Mr ­Abbott said.

He told The Weekend Aus­tralian that in the prevailing ­climate and
culture, anti-discrimin­ation law was used in a very one-sided and
politicised way.

"The best thing you could do to protect religious freedom is to abolish the
Human Rights Commission,” he said.

Asked whether the Liberal Party at the state level should take a similar
approach to state-based anti-discrimination commissions and similar bodies,
Mr Abbott said: "Decent liberal conservatives have to ask themselves: what
useful purpose have any of these bodies ever served?”

Mr Abbott confirmed to The Weekend Australian that he had planned, after
the election, to ­consult widely among proponents of same-sex marriage and
encourage them to hammer out their preferred bill giving effect to the
legalisation of same-sex marriage.

His intention would then have been to publish that bill as an ­exposure
draft. After a suitable per­iod, during which time the ­public would be
able to get to know the detail of the legislation proposed, ­Mr Abbott
would then have put to a ­plebiscite not a general ­proposition about
supporting same-sex marriage but a specific question about whether people
supported that particular piece of legislation.

Had it won majority support, that legislation would have been put to
parliament and passed.

Had the plebiscite question failed to win majority support, the bill would
not have been put to parliament.

Mr Abbott agrees with his ­fellow former prime minister Mr Howard that
people had a right to know in advance the detail of what they were voting
for." [Copyright The Australian]

-
<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/tony-abbott-ramps-up-samesex-marriage-wrangle/news-story/2c0d3bcc12bdca2b73922f32d7ff156e>

This article is reproduced in its entirety due to a substantial
contribution made towards the subject as the defamatory and blasphemous
argument that the GLBTI Community has a subordinate or an immaterial basis
to any religious belief.

*AND* *WE* *DEMAND* *AS* *THE* *GLBTI* *COMMUNITY* *OUR* *RECIPROCAL*
*RIGHT* *OF* *CITIZENSHIP* *UNDER* *THE* *COMMONWEALTH* *OF* *AUSTRALIA*
*TO* *HAVE* *AND* *HOLD* *A* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *WITHOUT* *ANY*
*INSTITUTIONAL* *COMPROMISE* *AS* *IMPUNITY* *OF* *WILL* *BEING* *IMPOSED*
*AS* *ENCUMBRANCE* *UPON* *OUR* *SELF* *IDENTITY* *AS* *FORMULA* *OF*
*AUTONOMY*.

Nous: #63
Time: 04:10 hrs
Date: 2017.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
Tetra: #62 - Doubt
I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {

1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
4. Souchoe
}

Asa {Physician; cure}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.11&idea:{114}&idea:{337}&idea:{186}&idea:{474}>

***@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Time: 0410 hrs, Super: #337 /
#24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 -
Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 -
Waiting, Ego: #474 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings;
I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder);
Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

LAURA GOEHLER (CNN) @ 0321 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Four {#337 = #200,
#2, #70, #10, #5, #50 as reba` (H7253): {#10 as #272} 1) fourth part, four
sides; 1a) fourth part; 1b) four sides} American female tourists were
attacked with acid Sunday at a Marseille train station in southern France,
a police spokesperson said.

Two of the women were taken to a hospital, police said. All four were in
their early 20s.

The attacker was a 41-year-old woman who was mentally unstable, police
said. She was subsequently arrested and taken to a hospital."

-
<http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/17/europe/france-acid-attack-us-tourists/index.html>

DOLF @ 0411 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I am sorrowed {#474 = #6, #400,
#8, #60 as chuwc (H2347): {#1 as #74} 1) (Qal) to pity, have compassion,
spare, look upon with compassion} to hear about the unpredictability of
"FOUR US TOURISTS ATTACKED WITH ACID {#337 = #1, #80, #5, #80, #50, #10,
#60, #1, #50 as apopnigo (G638): {#13 as #1094} 1) to choke; 1a) to
suffocate with water, drown} IN FRANCE.

PLACE HIGH GRADE MANUKA HONEY UPON THE BURNS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: The
issue applies equally to men within the circumstance where shaving the face
may spread a wart virus.

It is possible to then utilise a double strength wart remover {ie. Duofilm
Extra Strength Gel which treats plantar and common warts, corns and
calluses} upon the face and then immediately apply the Manuka honey.

The result is in my limited and non medical opinion a means of effective
treatment without scarring and scaring but do seek medical advice before
taking any individual action.

WOUND & BURN DRESSING WITH LEPTOSPERMUM HONEY: MEDIHONEY ® Antimicrobial
Active Manuka Honey dressings are a new and unique line of dressings.
Active Manuka Honey (Leptospermum scoparium) has been shown to have
powerful and long-lasting antimicrobial activity – similar to that of ionic
silver – but without the associated toxicity of ionic silver. This makes
for compelling topical antimicrobial alternatives, as clinicians currently
face many questions when using ionic silver dressings - such as when to
start and how long to use the dressings.

- As wound fluid enters the dressing, the honey is released while the
dressing forms a gel
- Maintains effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid, blood and
tissue
- Easy to use with potential for extended wear times depending on exudate
- Promotes a moisture-balanced environment conducive to wound healing
- Can be used before, during, and after negative pressure applications
- Can be used as a cover dressing for skin grafts or substitutes
- Helps wounds that stalled progress toward healing
- High osmolarity cleanses and debrides
- Helps lower overall wound pH
- Non-toxic, natural, and safe

Since the dressings are strong antimicrobials, assist in debridement, and
help manage moisture balance, MEDIHONEY ® dressings can be thought of as
'all-in-one' dressings for effective wound bed preparation. Additionally,
since Active Leptospermum Honey is noted for its ability to be used in all
phases of wound healing, placing these dressings as the cornerstones of a
wound care formulary can take a great deal of the guess-work out of wound
management.

- <http://www.eboshealthcare.com.au/ebos-brands/dermasciences/medihoney>

PETER ALLEN (PARIS) / ROD ARDEHALI (DAILYMAIL.CO.UK) @ 0456 HOURS ON 18
SEPTEMBER 2017: "WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER 'SPRAYING FOUR AMERICANS TOURISTS
WITH ACID' AT A MARSEILLE TRAIN STATION CAUSING BURNS TO THEIR FACES AND
LEGS:

#1 - Acid attack took place at the Gare de Marseille-Saint-Charles station
Sunday
#2 - Four American tourists were sprayed with acid - two suffered burns to
their faces
#3 - 41-year-old attacker used a cleaning substance containing hydrochloric
acid
#4 - After carrying out the assault, the woman displayed photos of her own
burns, allegedly picked up in an earlier incident
#5 - French prosecutors are not investigating the acid attack as an act of
terror

A woman with 'deep psychological problems' was in custody in the French
city of Marseille on Sunday after spraying four American tourists with acid
and burning two in the face.

The horrifying attack took place shortly after 11am at the Gare de
Marseille-Saint-Charles station, where the party from the US was preparing
to board a train.
French prosecutors are not investigating the acid attack as an act of
terror.

Police said that the 41-year-old attacker did not appear to be mentally
stable and witnesses said that she did not shout slogans or extremist
sentiments during the attack.

The unnamed woman used a cleaning substance containing hydrochloric acid in
the attack that she is thought to have picked up from a local DIY store.

After carrying out the assault, the woman displayed photos of her own
burns, allegedly picked up in an earlier incident.

'Two American women aged 20 were hit in the face, while the other two were
sprayed in the legs, and were mainly suffering from shock,' said a source
close to the case.

'The two with facial injuries were taken to hospital, while the others were
treated at the scene. They were also aged 20 or 21. The attacker wanted to
show off photographs of her own injuries.

'She was arrested at the scene and faces charges. She displayed clear signs
of suffering from deep psychological problems.'

Prosecutors have opened a criminal enquiry, while none of those involved
have yet been named.

A spokeswoman for the prosecutor office said two of the tourists have been
injured in the face and one of them has a possible eye injury.

She said all four of the tourists have been hospitalized, two of them for
shock.

The Americans were thought to be on their way from the southern
Mediterranean city to Paris.

Four emergency services vehicles arrived at the station, which was packed
on a Sunday morning at the tail-end of the holiday season.

Paris remains under a State of Emergency following a string of terrorist
attacks carried out by Islamic State and Al-Qaeda operatives over the past
two years.

Security at transport hubs including rail stations has been massively
stepped up because of threats by the groups to target them.

Corrosive substances are increasingly being used as weapons in Europe,
including in Britain, where there were 450 such attacks in London alone in
last year.

Acid-based products are easy to purchase, and can be paid for in cash, so
there is no trace of who bought them."

-
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4892572/Two-American-tourists-suffer-acid-attack-Marseille.html>

- dolf

AN EXPANDED PDF COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Honey.pdf>

Initial Post: 16 September 2017

#GLTBI #COMMUNITY #PREROGATIVE #FACTUAL #SUBSTANTIAL #RELIGIOUS #BELIEF
Jean has always been a violent horrible evil bitch she should of got life
she deserves to rot in hell for all she has done they should of looked
into her past before saying she didn't mean it just because she had had a
drink oh I wish I could of been there!! I would of told them some facts
about the evil bitch!!!
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-18 16:11:27 UTC
Dolf? Are you sayin' she (a ladyboy I hope!) battered his penis with syrup, and then went down on him?
Is that it??
dolf
2017-09-18 16:27:57 UTC
This statement made in support of the "yes" vote for same sex marriage does
not constitute hate speech but factually and artfully conveys media
reports, historical realities and reasoned argument.

I have some twenty plus years of informal research within the esoteric
field of METEMPIRICAL (ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things
existing beyond the realm of experience) PHILOSOPHY as the perennialist
school of thought and the METAPHYSICAL (ie. of things transcending what is
physical or natural and the temporal reality) as Torah Kabbalist THEOLOGY
and which is applicable to knowledge pragmatics and Artificial

SEE ALSO RESPONSE DIALOG: "POOH BEAR IN A HONEY POT FACE ***@CKING DEFAMATION
BY DEHUMANISATION ACCOMPANYING RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE MURAL INSTALLATION"

GOOGLE-DRIVE:

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indaV9WUmVlVHlFSHM>

WWW-LINK:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Honey.pdf>

YOUTUBE: "Air Afrikaans (Full Show)"

SEE ALSO: "MARK THIS PERSON FOR INTERNMENT DUE TO TREASONABLE BREACHES MADE
AGAINST THE LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH 1901 AND
INTENTION OF DEPORTATION AS UNDESIRABLE VERMIN WHICH IS DELETERIOUS TO THE
INDIGENOUS FAUNA AND FLORA"

GOOGLE-DRIVE:

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indb1dVYzQyTnFHRjg>

WWW-LINK:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Marked.pdf>

SEE ALSO: "FRANCE TO HOST TIDDLY {slightly drunk: as a noun denoting an
alcoholic drink, particularly of spirits} WINKS {French: jeu de puces
('flea game'), a catapult version of tiddlywinks} IN 2024"

GOOGLE-DRIVE:

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indN1B0d241bzRfb28>

WWW-LINK:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Tiddlywinks.pdf>

SEE ALSO: "SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S
HISTORICAL RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY"

GOOGLE-DRIVE:

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ2xyWnJMTXYtMTQ>

WWW-LINK:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>