— RELIGIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES BY RELIGIONISTS BEING A WAR CRIME HAVING AN UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION:
Add Reply
dolf
2018-02-08 20:05:28 UTC
@ 0705 HOURS ON 9 FEBRUARY 2017 THERE HAS BEEN NO FURTHER POSTS FROM SUCH A
PERSON SINCE THE LAST @ 2034 HOURS IN 6 FEBRUARY 2018

DUE TO A MATTER OF COMPLAINT AS JEFF HICKLING'S HATRED MASQUERADING AS
PIETY IS NOW DIRECTED TO THE MELBOURNE CHRISTADELPHIAN ECCLESIAS:

<***@aace.info>

That you as a Christadelphian should speak of accountability—false doctrine
and all that you are found to be a deluded liar in your claim to be a “1st
Century Apostolic Traditionalist” is more properly a neo-fascist empathy as
blasphemous and treasonous disloyalty to God, Sovereign, Country and IMAGO
DEI as formula of autonomy (ie. whether Aboriginal / Torres Strait
Islanders / Indigenous Dutch Australians) ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Budgie.pdf>

Have you got something other than a glib statement Jim?

It’s life Jim but not as we know it ...

YOUTUBE: “It’s Life Jim”

Don’t post to Australian Groups you reprobate seditious member of a foreign
power...

- dolf

SUBJECT: JEFF HICKLING SWALLOWS
Bigtime!
— RELIGIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES BY RELIGIONISTS BEING A WAR CRIME HAVING AN
UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION:

DOLF @ 1649 HOURS ON 7 FEBRUARY 2018: “Given the possibility that GSI is
engaged within subterfuge {ie. an artifice or expedient used to evade a
rule, escape a consequence, hide something, etc}, I have published this
document so as to disavow his salvation {ie. #509 - YAHAD} claims to any
association with Jesus Christ excepting as murderous:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*”

GSI (***@ITCHY.COM) @ 1848 HOURS ON 7 FEBRUARY 2018: “ABSURD DELUDED
RELIGION:

NO ONE pays any attention to your INSANITY, Dolf.

YOU ARE INSANE.”

DOLF @ 2033 HOURS ON 7 FEBRUARY 2018: “Since the document provides a
methodology for diagnosis and inoculation as a term that is used
synonymously to refer to artificial induction of immunity against various
infectious diseases such as religious hatred and extremism as that which is
evidently yours.

I provided it as a #42 page statement to a contact at my local Community
Mental Health Service because of it’s most apparent utility function as a
means of independent and robust assessment.

If I were clearly *INSANE* as is your steeped experience to *NOW* convey by
pronouncement of an *ABSOLUTE* *REALITY*, then I would have been subject to
INVOLUNTARY ORDERS and any action would have been swift due to a previous
circumstance of “BEING SUBJECT TO A LEGISLATIVE 3 DAY OBSERVATION PERIOD
AND DISCHARGED” following an epiphany and a deliberate premillennial
protest action / intention of being arrested occurring on Saturday 22
August 1999.

SEE ALSO: “DO YOU HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH UNREPENTANT
EVIL?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Conscience.pdf>

That such has not occurred is due entirely to their having read the
document which you have not before making your ignorant opinion and
understanding its significance as uniquely qualified metempirical /
metaphysical informal research of some 22+ years duration.

Unlike yourself as that circumstance which you clearly convey:

NO ONE pays any attention...

... is *ONLY* ever a consideration of your having a habitual reluctance to
inform yourself as a mental aberration of self bestowed piety established
upon *ADAMANT* ignorance within a plethora of non-factual realities as
delusional belief in which you wallow as a pig in mud, that in discarding
all logical propositions may be rightly considered a psychosis.

Perhaps you ought to try convincing yourself that such circumstance as
reality of that which I unambiguously convey does not exist by at the very
least providing rationale to support your slanderous dehumanising assertion
which as vacuous opinion is otherwise sustained by facts.

I reckon as prudent consideration, that you are incapable of doing so and
accordingly you ought to be subject to legal consequences of an
accountability for your publicly indecent actions and untrue statements as
clear breaches of human rights

So as to begin that process of an indictment for “HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES BY
RELIGIONISTS BEING A WAR CRIME HAVING AN UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION” I have
prudently modified the distribution list of this message to include:

aus.legal”

MICHAEL ‘MANSON’ CHRIST @ 0912 HOURS ON 8 FEBRUARY 2018: “That’s insane,
Dolf.

Thank you.”

DOLF @ 1005 HOURS ON 8 FEBRUARY 2018: “Michael McClean,

You either retract your knowingly false slander as wilful breaches of my
Human and Constitutional Rights or you will have imposed upon you a legal
sanction to force your compliance with the rule of law.

This is a public complaint about the outrageousness of your indolent manner
of lifestyle which you misnomer as piety.

I have neither intention of diminishing nor relinquishing my voluntary
exercise of an unencumbered will in order to conform to your fickle dictums
of religious dogmas as an unreasonable product of your mind labyrinth.”

- dolf

PS. I ought to resolve the () and [] bracket implementations tomorrow

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Determinism.pdf>

Initial Post: 5 February 2018

#DETERMINISM #FREEWILL #NOUMENON
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.