Doctor Who with the biggest cock?
etherpork
2015-04-18 02:11:40 UTC
Jon Pertwee has long been rumoured to have possessed a large
member.
Tom Baker in his autobiography described his own cock as, a bit
on the
small side.

Tennant's cock was described as "ample" by Sophie Myles but,
"nothing to brag about" by Anne-Marie Duff.

After divorcing Peter Davidson, Sandra Dickinson described his
cock as
being "lacking", whilst Paul McGann's pecker was once compared
to a
"Cumberland sausage" by his girlfriend Annie.

Hartnell's size remains unknown, and is unlikely to be determined
following his untimely death. We can only estimate Troughton's,
based on genetics, by assuming he had a wang of similar
dimensions
to son's Michael and David, both described by ex-girlfriends
as "average" and "normal".

Colin Baker was said to have had a "short but fat one" by ex-
wife Liza
Goddard, whilst Eccleston once dated a girl named Rebecca during
his
days at the London School of Speech and Drama -- who noted his
cock
was "like a cocktail stick".

McCoy's wife Agnes has always refused to comment on the size of
his cock - could this be because he possesses a tiny tiddler?

If anyone has any idea (backed up with some reasonable
evidence) about the size of Hartnell or McCoy's cocks perhaps
they
could testify, so they can be included in a forthcoming article
for
the Daily Telegraph.

So far (in order of size based on girth and length) the list is:

Pertwee (largest)
McGann
Tennant
Troughton (questionable)
Baker Colin
Davidson
Baker Tom (evidence suggests he may beat Davidson
on length but this is difficult to prove)

McCoy (unknown but probably small)
Hartnell (unknown)
The Phantom Piper
2015-04-20 11:55:29 UTC
It's obviously Peter Capaldi. For one thing,
the name's right on the tin. For another, he's
a Scot. And finally, he's MALCOLM FUCKING TUCKER.
(And if you disagree, you mincing fucking cunt,
I will tear your fucking skin off, I will wear it
to your mother's birthday party, and I will rub
your nuts up and down her leg whilst whistling
Bohemian-fucking-Rhapsody, right!?)*

Fuckity-Bye,

The Phantom Malcolm

*[Season 3 / Episode 4]