— FASCISM AS REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT ALIVE AND WELL WITHIN AUSTRALIA DESPITE A TURGID SET-BACK FROM THE SOVEREIGN UNWILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR TREASONOUS CAUSE
Add Reply
dolf
2018-03-20 16:21:50 UTC
— FASCISM AS REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT ALIVE AND WELL WITHIN AUSTRALIA DESPITE A
TURGID SET-BACK FROM THE SOVEREIGN UNWILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR TREASONOUS
CAUSE

MALCOLM FARR (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 0000 ON 21 MARCH 2018: “Republicans not
pleased with royal snub ahead of Prince Charles’ visit for Commonwealth
Games.

PRINCE Charles regrets - or maybe doesn’t - but he won’t be enjoying an
evening a chat with republican activists during his April Australian visit.

The heir to the throne has rejected a *GINGER* invitation to explain why he
should be our next head of state.
The invitation accompanied by assurances of a fair and warm exchange of
views came from the Australian Republican Movement.”

<http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/republicans-not-pleased-with-royal-snub-ahead-of-prince-charles-visit-for-commonwealth-games/news-story/599d8d824483e6d1a2dc5d6bb75c7801>

LODGEMENT OF AN APPEAL (AND ONLY PRELIMINARY SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE) AGAINST
THE 14 MARCH 2018 GRANTING OF AN INTERVENTION ORDER WITHIN CASE NUMBER
H13018534

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/APPEAL%20CASE%20NUMBER%20H13018534.pdf>

PRELIMINARY EVIDENCE FOR CONTESTED AND STRIKEOUT HEARING REGARDING THE 11
NOVEMBER 2017 BREACH OF THOSE INTERIM ORDERS WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H13151430
AT SALE MAGISTRATES COURT ON 21 MARCH 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/SUMMARY%20OF%20EVIDENCE%20CASE%20NUMBER%20H13018534.pdf>

SERVICE UPON SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRAR @ 1501 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017

SERVICE UPON SALE POLICE PROSECUTOR @ 1505 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017.

- dolf

Initial Post: 21 March 2018

#FASCISM #REPUBLICAN #MOVEMENT
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-20 19:55:23 UTC
— FASCISM AS REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT ALIVE AND WELL WITHIN AUSTRALIA DESPITE A
TURGID SET-BACK FROM THE SOVEREIGN UNWILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR TREASONOUS
CAUSE

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 March 2018

[...]

I have lived everyday of the last 20+ years of my life within the public
sphere speaking in a manner which is always accountable for all my
statements that convey integrity and and a meticulous emphasis on truth and
facts.

And no one has ever contradicted me on such.

And to be assailed in court by a Roman Catholic and the RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE who have taken an oath made untrue and fictitious statements on
events that did not occur, is just appalling.

I’m not going to accept this without consequence to others.

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-21 04:28:44 UTC
[...]

I have been advised by the Police Prosecutor that my matter of arrest upon
Remembrance Day 11 November 2017 and bail on alleged breach of an
Intervention and Personal Safety Order will be STRUCK OUT.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/SUMMARY%20OF%20EVIDENCE%20CASE%20NUMBER%20H13018534.pdf>

I have lived everyday of the last 20+ years of my life within the public
sphere speaking in a manner which is always accountable for all my
statements that convey integrity and a meticulous emphasis on truth and
facts.

YOUTUBE: “Return To Innocence (Beyond The Minds Eye)”

And no one has ever contradicted me on such.

YOUTUBE: "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"

http://youtu.be/ZgXNVA9ngx8

And to be assailed in court by a Roman Catholic and the RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE who have taken an oath made untrue and fictitious statements on
events that did not occur, is just appalling.

I’m not going to accept this without consequence to others.

SERVICE UPON SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRAR @ 1501 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017

SERVICE UPON SALE POLICE PROSECUTOR @ 1505 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017.

What a tremendous load off my mind (ie. worthy of a Hollywood movie 🎥 )
and I am now on the couch in my purple Bonds having a Crown Golden Ale 🍺
to celebrate my legal victory...

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

http://youtu.be/4MR6D7tL38U

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-21 05:54:24 UTC

http://youtu.be/_42xvegoDmY

And no one has ever contradicted me on such.

YOUTUBE: "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"

http://youtu.be/ZgXNVA9ngx8

And to be assailed in court by a Roman Catholic and the RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE who have taken an oath made untrue and fictitious statements on
events that did not occur, is just appalling.

I’m not going to accept this without consequence to others.

SERVICE UPON SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRAR @ 1501 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017

SERVICE UPON SALE POLICE PROSECUTOR @ 1505 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017.

What a tremendous load off my mind (ie. worthy of a Hollywood movie 🎥 )
and I am now on the couch in my purple Bonds having a Crown Golden Ale 🍺
to celebrate my legal victory...

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

http://youtu.be/4MR6D7tL38U

English Translation of "Il dolce suono"
The sweet sound, hits me, his voice!
Ah, that voice into my heart decends!
Edgardo, I surrender to you
A chill creeps into my breast!
trembles every fiber!
falters my foot!
Near the fountain next to me sit a while!
Alas! arises a tremendous phantom and separates us!

Here let us take refuge, by the foot of the alter.
Strewn is it with roses!
A harmony celestial, do you not hear?
Ah, the marrige hymn plays!
The ceremony for us draws near! Happiness!
Oh, joy that one feels and does not speak of!
The incense burns!
Brilliant the sacred torches, shining all around!
Here is the minister!
Give me your right hand!
Oh, joyous day!

At last, I am your, at last you are mine,
to me you have been given by God.
Every pleasure is more grateful,
(it is) to me, with you, more sweet
From peaceful heaven a smile
life to us will be.”

[Translation by Ilya Speranza (***@aol.com)]

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-21 10:16:16 UTC
— THE MONSTROUS STRATEGIC MISTAKE THAT TOOK US TO WAR IN IRAQ PALES INTO
INSIGNIFICANCE COMPARED TO KEVIN RUDD AS A POLITICAL LEADER AND HISTORICAL
COMMENTATOR

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 March 2018

KEVIN RUDD @ 2227 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2018: “THE MONSTROUS STRATEGIC MISTAKE
THAT TOOK US TO WAR IN IRAQ:

John Howard’s decision to commit thousands of Australian troops to the
invasion of Iraq 15 years ago ranks as one of the two great failures of
Australian foreign policy since the Second World War.

[The] decision [was] taken without independent Australian analysis of the
legitimacy of American war aims, the credibility of American military
strategy to both win the war and secure the peace, as well as the long-term
consequences for Australian national interests.

And both turned out to be strategic disasters against virtually every
measure.

In the case of Iraq, despite the heroic efforts of US, British and
Australian troops, we have witnessed: the outbreak of sectarian violence
between the Shia majority and the Sunni minority; the effective expulsion
of Christians from a region where they had managed to cohabit with Muslims
for more than 1,300 years; the "gifting" of Iraq to Iran within the wider
strategic balance in the Middle East; and a decade after the US-led
invasion, the implosion of Iraq into another full-scale civil war, coupled
with the emergence of brand new terrorist organisations for whom Iraq would
become the principal base of operations against Syria, the wider Middle
East and Europe.

Yet while the Iraq War is now almost universally regarded in the US and the
UK as a profound strategic error, John Howard remains totally unrepentant.”

<https://www.smh.com.au/national/a-monstrous-strategic-mistake-20180320-p4z59i.html>

In all honesty Kevin Rudd you couldn’t be more wrong in your ignorant
slander.

The intuitive actions although then not factually sustainable by Bush (US),
Blair (UK) and Howard (OZ) have been subsequently established as true—will
you be making a public apology?

And is by it's schema of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING such as #288 that is
the encapsulated basis to the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER intrinsic to Islamic
religious belief (ie. the Australian Commonwealth is framed by a HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER) associated to which shapes and forms its reality,
implicitly and complicity connected to the occurrence of terrorist acts
such as the EVENTs of New York / Pentagon upon 11 September 2001 or the Las
Vegas Mandalay Bay massacre upon 1 October 2017, but certainly not limited
to...

Transformative Prototype: HOMOIOS {#304 / #257} / *HETEROS* {#366 / #288}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:11.16&PROTOTYPE:HETEROS&LEXICON:AUM>

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 4, nous: 30 [Super: #366 / #12 - Numbing
Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 -
Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention, Ego: #288 /
#30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 -
Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing]

Watch1: 4.5.4.30.1@{
#1: Sup: 46; Ego: 46,
#2: Sup: 54; Ego: 8,
#3: Sup: 63; Ego: 9,
#4: Sup: 12; Ego: 30,
#5: Sup: 42; Ego: 30, // Female: #123 <-- SONS OF LIGHT
#6: Sup: 5; Ego: 44,
#7: Sup: 20; Ego: 15, // Female: #182 <-- *LIMIT*
#8: Sup: 79; Ego: 59,
#9: Sup: 45; Ego: 47,
Male: 366; Female: 288 as 8th strata to the #120 / #360 {#EIGHT -
TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE} element of Egyptian *ANKH* as the basis of
Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie. hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's
Jewish Torah INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} Empire Governance]
}

That support for the EGYPTIAN ANKH as the basis of the historical
perspective to the impetus for HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as TRANSFORMATIVE
PROTOTYPE: 8 x 9 {3x3} magic squares and the #72 anthropic paradigm was
*ONLY* *ADDED* *BY* *ME* *UPON* *18* *DECEMBER* *2017* *AND* *BEFORE*
*SUCH* *TIME* *THIS* *COMPUTED* *FACTOID* *AS* *AN* *INCONTROVERTIBLE*
*ASSOCIATION* *OF* *THE* *A-U-M* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF'S* *TRANSFORMATIVE*
*PROTOTYPE* *AS* *THE* *HETEROS* *THEORY* *OF* *NUMBER* *TO* *11*
*SEPTEMBER* *2001* *TERRORIST* *EVENT* *WAS* *ENTIRELY* *UNKNOWN*: "Two of
the planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175,
were crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, of the World
Trade Centre complex in New York City. Within an hour and 42 minutes, both
110-story towers collapsed, with debris and the resulting fires causing
partial or complete collapse of all other buildings in the World Trade
Centre complex, including the 47-story 7 World Trade Centre tower, as well
as significant damage to ten other large surrounding structures.

A third plane, American Airlines Flight 77, was crashed into the Pentagon
(the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense) in Arlington
County, Virginia, leading to a partial collapse of the building's western
side.

The fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, was initially steered toward
Washington, D.C., but crashed into a field in Stonycreek Township near
Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after its passengers tried to overcome the
hijackers. 9/11 was the single deadliest incident for firefighters and law
enforcement officers in the history of the United States, with 343 and 72
killed respectively." <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks>

ANGEL GENII CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{102}&idea:{306}>

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182 <-- *LIMIT*
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #9 (3x3) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #10 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #15 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #45 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #60 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #120 {(Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
<--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK* IDEA @120 ON 24TH JANUARY 1942 (A FUTURE
REFORMER OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM): One day the English will realise that
they've nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW*
*ZEALAND* *AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

The English have two possibilities : either to give up Europe and hold on
to the East, or vice versa. They can't bet on both tables. When it's a
matter of the richest country in the world (from the capitalist point of
view), one understands the importance of such a *DILEMMA*. It would be
enough for them to be aware of it for everything to be changed.

HIGH OVERSEER: #1080 {((Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

*HETEROS* (GK: ετερους = #1080) *THEORY* *OF* *NUMBER*: STRONGS: G2087 as
NUMBER being other or different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as
the sum of each Magic Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6
(#THREE)] ... #34 [@7 (#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)]
... #175 [@4 (#SEVEN)] ... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9
(#NINE)]:—altered, else, next (day), one, (an-) other, some, strange

#1 - Conservative Business
#2 - Real Estate
#3 - Mining
#4 - Undertakers
#5 - Jailers
#6 - Farmers
#7 - Masons
#8 - Bricklayers
#9 - Populace (?)

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

ANGEL GENII CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369 = DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN
NATURE) AS ACT OF NATURE AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND*
*AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,
distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction;
1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.)}

#224 as #4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10 = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as #224}
1) accepted, particularly of coins and money.; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt, *BLASPHEME*,
defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to *WINTER*, spend harvest time,
remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*; 1a) (Qal)
*TO* *REPROACH*; 1b) (Piel) *TO* *REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*;

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

This information is capable of destroying the worldview of over 1.8 billion
Islamists and 1.2 Roman Catholics = 3 billion.

YOUTUBE: “Doctor Who - Journey's End - The Reality Bomb”

To be sure that it is a weapon of mass destruction which I have now
unleashed upon the world just to demonstrate how stupid Kevin Rudd is...

- dolf

Initial Post: 21 March 2018
What a bunch of fantasists and bullshit artists they are, these people
who hang out at the beat and pretend there's something "romantic" going on.
[...]
From peaceful heaven a smile
life to us will be.”

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-03-21 12:31:51 UTC
— THE MONSTROUS STRATEGIC MISTAKE THAT TOOK US TO WAR IN IRAQ PALES INTO
INSIGNIFICANCE COMPARED TO KEVIN RUDD AS A POLITICAL LEADER AND HISTORICAL
COMMENTATOR

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 March 2018

You didn’t heed the clear warning given on 19 March 2018 as a concise reply
over Simon Crean’s stupid comment, that you have now followed up with
another round of stupidity as this time proffered by former Prime Minister
Kevin Rudd from which there is no retractablity.

— MINE EYE ALSO SHALL SEE MY DESIRE ON MINE ENEMIES —

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,
LOOKING UPON IN DREAD.
I WONDER WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN,
COULD I LOSE MY SOUL INSTEAD?

ADOLF HITLER IS IN HELL.
JOIN HIM IF YOU MUST.
SADDAM HUSSEIN IS AS WELL.
AND ALL YOU WITH NO TRUST."

YOUTUBE: The KLF - Justified and Ancient (Standby the Jams)

STAY AWAY FROM OUR 2018 CENTENNIAL WORLD WAR ONE CELEBRATIONS YOU
UNTRUSTWORTHY TRAVESTIES OF DEMOCRACY.

Quite frankly a street prostitute spurned on by a herpetic fanny would have
more principles and scruples than such political opportunism which you have
fraudulently pervaded as decency and integrity.

#30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 -

#1 - Conservative Business
#2 - Real Estate
#3 - Mining
#4 - Undertakers
#5 - Jailers
#6 - Farmers
#7 - Masons
#8 - Bricklayers
#9 - Populace (?)

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

http://youtu.be/IvRSnDZvuuc

To be sure that it is a weapon of mass destruction which I have now
unleashed upon the world just to demonstrate how stupid Kevin Rudd is...

— NECROPHILIA AMERICAN —

"DO THE NATION A GREAT FAVOUR.
GIVE US A PRIVATE JAKE KOVCO.
BULLET HEAD NAIL WITHOUT WAIVER.

[...]