-- SAY HELLO TO SOFFMAW IN HELL: A Living Christ defines Heaven and Hell
dolf
2017-09-12 22:45:43 UTC
-- IT IS NOW YOUR MOVE MR KIM JONG UN (THIS CONTINUING KOREAN DEVASTATION)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 September, 2017

Nous: #65
Time: 12:35 hrs
Date: 2017.10.2
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:8,nous:65&idea:{185}&idea:{360}&idea:{237}&idea:{394}>

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 8, nous: 65 [Time: 1235 hrs, Super: #360
/ #75 - Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 -
Restraint, Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72
- Hardness, Ego: #394 / #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

*** NOTE: There was difficulty with the [initial] delivery distribution
groups [by the inclusion of alt.politics.korea] which inhibited the
promulgation of this message at 1234 hours on 12 September 2017:

Dear Mr. Kim Jong Un

You may now realize by this latest squalid imposition of United Nations
sanctions {

#394 = #6, #10, #20, #2, #10, #300, #6, #40 as kabash (H3533): {#2 as
#322} 1) to subject, subdue, force, keep under, bring into bondage; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to bring into bondage, make subservient; 1a2) to subdue,
force, violate; 1a3) to subdue, dominate, tread down; 1b) (Niphal) to be
subdued; 1c) (Piel) to subdue; 1d) (Hiphil) to bring into bondage

} upon your nation of North Korea, that we are now to the bare metal of
the 'INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS' as the COSMOLOGICAL ANTHROPIC
PRINCIPLE and basis to all human life itself.

No *BOMB* of yours nor any nuclear winter whether reckless or
intention[al] can contravene such a DIVINE FIAT as an edict made of
purposed life.

- <http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.34>

The ANTHROPIC [COSMOLOGICAL] PRINCIPLE is a philosophical consideration
that observations of the Universe must be compatible with the conscious
and sapient life that observes it. Some proponents of the anthropic
principle reason that it explains why this universe has the age and the
fundamental physical constants necessary to accommodate conscious life.
As a result, they believe it is unremarkable that this universe has
fundamental constants that happen to fall within the narrow range
thought to be compatible with life.

The strong anthropic principle (SAP) as explained by John D. Barrow and
Frank Tipler states that this is all the case because the universe is in
some sense compelled to eventually have conscious and sapient life
emerge within it. Some critics of the SAP argue in favour of a weak
anthropic principle (WAP) similar to the one defined by Brandon Carter,
which states that the universe's ostensible fine tuning is the result of
selection bias (specifically survivor bias): ie. only in a universe
capable of eventually supporting life will there be living beings
capable of observing and reflecting upon fine tuning.

Most often such arguments draw upon some notion of the multiverse for
there to be a statistical population of universes to select from and
from which selection bias (our observance of only this universe,
compatible with our life) could occur.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle>

YOUTUBE: "Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That)"

-

1, 2 WE'RE TAKING SHOTS IN HERE, YOU WANT ONE?

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah

Cheers to the freakin' weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don't let the bastards get ya down
Turn it around with another round
There's a party at the bar
Everybody putcha glasses up and I drink to that (yeah yeah yeah)
I drink to that. (yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah)

Life's too short to be sittin' round miserable
And people gon' talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah
Got a drink on my mind and my mind on my money, yeah yeah
Looking so *BOMB*, gonna find me a honey
Got my Ray Bans on and I'm feelin' hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody's vibin' so don't nobody start a fight, yeah

Cheers to the freakin' weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh, let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don't let the bastards get ya down
Turn it around with another round
There's a party at the bar
Everybody putcha glasses up and I drink to that (yeah yeah yeah)
I drink to that (yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah)

Bout to hop on the bar,
Put it all on my card tonight, yeah
Might be mad in the morning
But you know we goin' hard tonight
It's getting coyote ugly up in here, no Tyra
It's only up from here, no downward spiral
Got my Ray Bans on and I'm feelin' hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody's vibin' so don't nobody start a fight, yeah

Cheers to the freakin' weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don't let the bastards get ya down
Turn it around with another round
There's a party at the bar
Everybody putcha glasses up and I drink to that (yeah yeah yeah, yeah
yeah yeah)
I drink to that (yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah)

And I drink to that
I drink to that

(Cheers to the freakin' weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in)
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don't let the bastards get ya down
Turn it around with another round
There's a party at the bar
Everybody putcha glasses up and I drink to that
I drink to that.
And I drink to that.
I drink to that.
And I drink to.

Written by Corey Gibson, Robyn Fenty, Avril Lavigne, Andrew Harr, Laura
Pergolizzi, Jermaine Jackson, Lauren Christy, Graham Edwards, Scott
Spock, Stacy Barthe ; Copyright © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC,
Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights
Management US, LLC

- <https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tml4h6axlhkiixdija5ziugqm2q>

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any
means whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY
OF NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY
there ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a
terminated faith.

YOUTUBE: "DUNE: Special Edition Work In Progress 2017"

-

— KOO WEE —

TINKLE TINKLE,
LITTLE STAR.
SICKLE YA PICKLE,
MY SILENT JAR.

Such a realization would be too confronting for you—your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself.

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing
the ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN
[T] pets.

NED LATHAM [SOURCE THREAD NOT KNOWN]: "Well, well, well...

You don't like your own medicine!"

THE PIED PIPER (***@THE.BREEZ) @ 1612 HOURS ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"YES YOU DID, YOU INVADED POLAND:

Of course not. I prescribed it for you, remember. And made it
foul-tasting to match your character.

How else does a sane, rational, intelligent person deal with a rotting
lump of ***@t such as you?"

DOLF @ 1800 HOURS ON 12 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Why would you put such object
de affection into a plastic bag, knot it and then leave it on the footpath?

What is the logic behind that?"

ÖRDÖG (***@HELL.NET) [SOURCE THREAD NOT KNOWN]: "Is a good way to
describe your posts (both style and content), retard!"

NED LATHAM (***@WODEN.VALHALLA.OZ) 2129 HOURS ON 12 SEPTEMBER
2017: "T[h]e ugly sow's lapdog (you know, the cowardly retard that
sometimes calls itself "Ördög") spewed forth its usual obsessive rant,
this time using the name dev null (a good description of I[t]s intellect)...

What's that, Yap-Yap? You 'think' you look like a Usenet post?

Time you stopped 'thinking', moron: you know the men in white coats
start getting interested when you start 'thinking'...

They're coming to take you away, ha ha,

They're coming to take you away, ho ho hee hee ha haaa

Your new .sig suits you."

DOLF @ 2219 HOURS ON 12 SEPTEMBER 2017: "CEASE YOUR HATE SPEECH:

Morphological lexicon of opportunism associated with Jeremy Kasper's
mural street fascist artwork noted..."

ANNA (***@GOOGLE.NOT) @ 0342 HOURS ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Did you lack
Anything?

Actually, that would be you: 'Throwing out the baby with the bath water.
That is all you are doing.

Creating doubt and unbelief with your made up doctrine.'

You accuse them of following a doctrine they are trying to discuss. &
can't for anyone else that might like to discuss it, has to put up with you.

'Life has no meaning a priori. ... It is up to you to give it a meaning,
and value is nothing but the meaning that you choose.' [Jean-Paul
Charles Aymard Sartre (21 June 1905 – 15 April 1980)]

Sartre was a French philosopher, playwright, novelist, political
activist, biographer, and literary critic. He was one of the key figures
in the philosophy of existentialism and phenomenology, and one of the
leading figures in 20th-century French philosophy and Marxism."

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Paul_Sartre>

DOLF @ 0409 HOURS ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017: "What ***@t: 'Life has no
meaning a priori' quote that the drug addicted Sartre makes and like the
NAZIS is a betrayer of humanity.

— NO ACT OF REPENTANCE —

"I DIVORCE THEE.
I DIVORCE THEE.
I DIVORCE THEE.
ISLAM'S DECREE.
DOESN'T SET ME.
APART AND FREE.
SIN BY SUCH BE.
GLIB IS MY GLEE."

Wait a minute, didn't that French President 'what's his name' say that
the French themselves of their own accord needed no help to do so with
the rounding up and extermination of the Jews.

Do you expect your conscience to be cleared of such depravity of rubble
and just reborn like the Phoenix?

YOUTUBE: "Phoenix - J-Boy"

-

ORIGIN: Versailles, Yvelines, France (1997)

- <https://www.facebook.com/wearephoenix/>

- <http://wearephoenix.com>

Phoenix is a rock band from Versailles, France, consisting of Thomas
Mars, Deck d'Arcy, Christian Mazzalai and Laurent Brancowitz. They are
best known for their singles:

- Too Young,
- If I Ever Feel Better,
- 1901 and
- J Boy.

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(band)>

— J-BOY (PHOENIX) —

Something in the middle of the side of the store
Got your attention when you ask for more
I was excited to be part of your world
To belong, to be lost, to be mostly the two of us
Something I was stealing for no reason at all
They hang me higher than a disco ball
But you talked them into letting me go
It's no Picasso, Michelangelo
Something 'bout the jewels you wear
Shiny, shiny bangles on your wrists
And at the Masquerade ball
You feel trapped in a vault, in an empty aquarium
If suddenly you're out of the woods
Then inside of an alley you're out of words
Well, I thought it was radium at first
Just because of you
These things I have to go through
Is it so bad? Is it so true?
Is it still you?
Just because of you
These things I have to go through
It's more than that, we're chained
And there's no one else to blame
For us two
Some things they don't matter till they matter to you
They stole that money from a homeless girl
The truth, we're all to blame
There are lies and moral consequences
We started at the end of the line
To end up giving up to a couple, who cares?
When you talked me into letting you go
No more coral on the atoll
Something 'bout how hard you learned
Kamikaze in a hopeless world
Do you remember the last time you laughed
And I laughed and you left and I left?
Send me on the lonely other side of the world
With a couple of guys and no alphabet
Put two and two together
We'll make it last forever
Just because of you
These things I have to go through
Is it so bad? Is it so true?
Is it still you?
Just because of you
These things I have to go through
It's more than that, we're chained
And there's no one else to blame
For us two
Just because of you
These things I have to go through
Is it so bad? Is it so true?
Is it still you?
Just because of you
These things I have to go through
It's more than that, we're chained
And there's no one else to blame
For us two"

J-Boy lyrics © O/B/O Apra Amcos

There is a career opportunity for you just advertised on the news:
"Forget US leadership, the answer to North Korea lies in a secret
third-party negotiator, says General Wesley Clark"

-
<https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/north-korea-crisis-answer-may-lie-in-secret-third-party-negotiations-says-wesley-clark-former-nato-supreme-allied-commander.html>

I'm in bed now after a goodnight SMS from my 29yo German sexy boo and
why then go and spoil it by sending me an inconsequential personal reply
from a message of 14 months ago?"

MAMAT KELENTONG (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1744 HOURS ON 1 JULY 2016: "If
the Liberal / Coalition win government:

This country does not need too many highly qualified people who I am
sure are not keen to do boot licking jobs. Vote the Coalition Party to
continue to enjoy the good life. If you are one of those having a hard
time striving to survive, you obviously do not belong to the elite class
of people who are born to rule. *BOOT* *LICKING* *IS* *AN* *HONOURABLE*
*JOB*."

DOLF @ 1800 HOURS ON 1 JULY 2016: "I had a boot licker once clean my
boots and then polish them with his scrotum.

I then bought him a beer.

And since its self-evident from your pontificating that you've got no
balls enough to speak when you are spoken to.

How should one label your indifference—racial, sexual, religious under
the general designation of fascist perhaps?

I won't likely get an answer on how do you know:

'*BOOT* *LICKING* *IS* *AN* *HONOURABLE* *JOB*'?

BTW if the boots were black, what good is an arse-wipe like you then?

I don't want them tarnished with your ***@t."

JESSE (***@SO.NET) @ 0423 HOURS ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Murderous simians
aperested."

DOLF @ 0508 HOURS ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Lexicon equivalence as
opportunism noted with Jeremy Kasper's fascist morphological street
mural ..."

- dolf

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

DOLF @ 0624 ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017: "An arrest warrant is sought against
Mr Jeremy Kasper as the originator of a morphological mural situated at
214 Raymond Street, Sale and the proponent of psycho-sexual hate-speech
as racial, sexual and religious vilification being directed against my
person as cyber and geo-proximity stalking accompanying violent acts.

ADDITIONAL ORDERS SOUGHT IN APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN INTERVENTION
ORDER WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H12143475 AS DATE OF HEARING: 13 SEPTEMBER 2017:

1) THE RESPONDENT UNDERGO A PSYCHIATRIC ASSESSMENT

2) THE RESPONDENT APPEARS TO HOLD NAZI EMPATHIES AS A COMMON VALUE HELD
BY OTHERS (Details omitted in accordance with Court Orders) WHO ARE
ENGAGED WITHIN EQUIVALENT ACTS AGAINST MY 'INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS' AS DEFINING THE ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

ACCORDINGLY I AM SEEKING FOR THEM TO BE PROHIBITED FROM MAKING ANY
VISITATIONS TO RESPONDENT'S ADDRESS.

3) THE RESPONDENT BE DIRECTED TO REMOVE THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERA WHICH
IS DIRECTED TOWARDS AN INTERSECTION OF A PUBLIC THOROUGHFARE AND
SUBJECTS ME TO UNNECESSARY AND UNWANTED INTRUSIONS UPON MY INGRESS AND
EGRESS.

4) THE RESPONDENT BE DIRECTED TO CEASE DEFAMING MY NAME AND REPUTATION
TO ANY AND ALL PERSONS VISITING HIS PREMISES AND CEASE HIS INTRUSIONS
UPON MY CORDIALITY TO THOSE PERSONS WITHIN THE IMMEDIATE AREA.

5) F THERE ARE ANY BREACHES OF THE ORDERS MADE AS SOUGHT UNDER THIS
APPLICATION, THAT THE RESPONDENT IS EVICTED.

I have included herewith various documents which factually and fully
supports the accusation of my being subject to systematic stalking and
derangement in the provision of goods and services as SAINT ANDREWS
Cause Célèbre prejudiced opposition by being substantially instances of
racial, sexual and religious persecution which were concerns notionally
advanced within the original application made on 31 July 2017 and
subsequently heard at the Sale Magistrates Court on 1 August 2017.

DETAILS OF MY PSYCHIATRIC ASSESSMENT DATED 8 SEPTEMBER 2017 ARE ENCLOSED:

"WE HAVE VISITED TODAY AS THE SALE POLICE HAVE REFERRED YOU TO OUR
SERVICE. THE REFERRAL INDICATES CONCERN RELATED TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH...

IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK WE WILL ASSUME THAT NO
FURTHER FOLLOW-UP IS REQUIRED AND THE REFERRAL WILL BE CLOSED."

SUMMARY OF RELIGIOUS, RACIAL AND SEXUAL PERSECUTION:

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE
TENDERED AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL
HEARING OF 7 DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP
GEORGE PELL AT SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY
OF 31 MAY 1998 AND 21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE
FOLLOWING YEAR OF 21 JUNE 2001:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTnNwWW5wZnVXMGs>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWGRhaTNucjR0c28>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDRwX3lBV3dlSmM>

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1), #Shin (21 -
#300), #Kaf (11 - #20), #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5), #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30 May
1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the
forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

SEE ALSO: THE ECLIPSE TREASON {#Cheth (8 - #8) + #Shin (21 - #300) =
#308 and #Shin (21 - #300) + #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM
VETERANS / RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
HAS BEEN FOILED:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Eclipse.pdf>

THE TAKING OF OATH HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING WITHIN THE JEWISH SENSE OF IT
AS "TO SEVEN ONESELF" AND WHICH IS A CHRONOLOGICAL CONTEXT AS THE NOTION
OF RATIONAL PI = 3W1D AS SUBSCRIBING TO A HOMOIOS PERSPECTIVE OF THE
PERENNIALIST TRADITION AND NOT OF THE HETEROS CONTRIVANCE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
*PERENNIAL* *NATURE'S* *FOUNTAIN*, *CAUSE* AND *ROOT*.'

#1) The pooper scooper:
#2) The vile vegetable: Collegium Bacchus: College of Bacchus Worship:
*ZUCCHINI* / *CUCUMBER* *WARRIORS*}

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3 as ONE WITH SATAN'S MILK: #Mem (13 -
#40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41} +

#3) The one with Satan's milk: *MIND* (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} )
#4) The shower ***@t-show:

SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 as the seafood sludge of HETEROS
PLOTS WITH MALEFICENT INTENT: #Shin (21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320
- HAS #FIVE ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #308} +

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:320> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#5) The water warrior: Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors
(ie. CYBER WARFARE AND CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY MALEFICENT PERFORMERS AS AGENT
PROVOCATEURS OF TREASON)
#6) A walk to remember: {Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors}

OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE
as AS PONTIFICATED DEIFIED IGNORANCE AS NARCISSISM: #Aleph (1 - #1), #He
(5 - #5) = #6} +

#7) The seafood sludge: *SCIENCE* (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 AS THE
*HETEROS* *PLOTS* *OF* *MALEFICENT* *INTENT*})
#8) The one that was too close for comfort:

SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 as The sick squad of Collegium Vinariorum:
College of *WINE* Dealers GUILT OVER THE *BLOOD* *OF* *CHRIST*} /
*EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY*
*SERVICES* *SYMBOL*: #Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) #308 - HAS
#SEVEN ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #320 AND SEE BELOW
FOR *MURAL* *RELATIONSHIP* *TO* *IT'S* *DEMONIC* *SHAPE* / *FORM*} =

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:308> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law
+ H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

It is bigotry because such Marriage/Sovereign dynamic is fascist
wickedness as Babylonian Whoredom [ie. OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11 as
Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE}] that is established upon the
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only a METHODOLOGY
equated to #666 (#36 / #111) derived as a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION from
the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON perspective which is a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY
OF NUMBER that properly constitutes a PARADIGM and a truthful equation
with the HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of Christ as
*HYPOSTATIS*} + EARTH {COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +
MAN {HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t]}.

That as an occidental, metaphysical, existential and theological
philosophical statement, it might be reasonable to ask whether there are
any chronological & heretical theological errors in Christology and what
consequence this might have on 100 (1899-1999 CE) years of Australian
3rd TAU Freemasonary.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/grapple.html?time:2.44&idea:{308}&idea:{396}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 3, nous: 12 [Time: 0244 hrs, Super: #308
/ #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire;
I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 -
Contention, Ego: #396 / #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional,
Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing,
Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSkNaRE5EV1BSRm8>

[IMAGES: PATHEOS [British informal] talk at length, especially about
trivial matters by verminous rabbits]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #65 -
Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER: #21 -
Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart; I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity,
Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings; Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet}
#308 has 15 Categories:

#1, #30, #70, #7, #200 = n. God is Helper; #2, #1, #300, #5 = A bad
smelling plant, a weed; #2, #6, #100, #200 = A herdsman; shepherd; #2,
#6, #300 = To turn white, to pale; to change color, pale, blush; to be
disappointed, come to shame, be deceived; fail in function or purpose;
disgrace; #2, #6, #300 = To be bad; #8, #90, #10, #200 = An enclosure, a
home; grass; a leek; #8, #90, #200, #10 = n. Blooming; #8, #100, #200 =
To dig; to search, examine, explore (by mining), to search out, to make
a survey of; to examine, to taste; to test; a searching out; a secret,
the inmost or deepest part; unsearchableness (of God or God's works and
plans); #8, #200, #10, #90 = A cut, slice; #8, #200, #50, #10, #40 = n.
Double Cave; #8, #200, #100 = To grate or gnash; to grind the teeth;
#10, #90, #8, #200 = n. Splendid; #30, #70, #2, #200, #6 = To his
opposite (bearing), straight forwards; #40, #60, #8, #200 = Traffic or
trade; #70, #7, #200, #1, #30 = n. God's help;

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #65 -
#308 has 23 Categories:

#6, #1, #200, #100, #1 = 'araq (Aramaic) (H778): {#0 as #301} 1) earth,
the earth; #2, #1, #300, #5 = bo'shah (H890): {#1 as #308} 1) stinking
things, stinking or noxious weeds, stinkweed; #2, #6, #100, #200 =
bowker (H951): {#2 as #308} 1) herdsman; #30, #5, #2, #200, #10, #1,
#20, #40 = bara' (H1254): {#3 as #203} 1) *TO* *CREATE*, *SHAPE*,
*FORM*; 2) *TO* *BE* *FAT*; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *SHAPE*, *FASHION*, *CREATE*
(*ALWAYS* *WITH* *GOD* *AS* *SUBJECT*); 1a1) *OF* *HEAVEN* *AND*
*EARTH*; 1a2) *OF* *INDIVIDUAL* *MAN*; 1a3) *OF* *NEW* *CONDITIONS*
*AND* *CIRCUMSTANCES*; 1a4) *OF* *TRANSFORMATIONS*; 1b) (Niphal) *TO*
*BE* *CREATED*; 1b1) *OF* *HEAVEN* *AND* *EARTH*; 1b2) *OF* *BIRTH*;
1b3) *OF* *SOMETHING* *NEW*; 1b4) *OF* *MIRACLES*; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) *TO*
*CUT* *DOWN*; 1c2) *TO* *CUT* *OUT*; 2a) (Hiphil) *TO* *MAKE*
*YOURSELVES* *FAT*;

— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

[IMAGE: KURB STREET WEAR NIHN GLYPH @ 0801 HOURS ON SATURDAY 19 AUGUST 2017]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOFg1TkExemR5a2M>

(HÌNH) NOUN:
- image
a figure or a silhouette
a photo; a picture
- (geometry) a shape

ETYMOLOGY:
The word *HINH* which is a Sino-Vietnamese word from 形 meaning 'form'

USAGE:
- In 2D geometry, hình refers to "shape".
- In 3D geometry, it also refers to the surfaces of solids, especially
when calculating their surface areas rather than their volumes whereby
khối ("solid") is used. For example, you calculate the surface area of a
hình cầu, but you calculate the volume of a khối cầu, even though both
of those terms can simply be translated as "sphere".

VIETNAMESE (PRONUNCIATION):
(Hà Nội): [hïŋ˨˩]
(Huế): [hɨ̞̠n˧˧]
(Hồ Chí Minh City): [hɨ̞̠n˨˩]

DERIVED TERMS:
- hình chữ nhật ('rectangle')
- hình học ('geometry')
- hình vị ('syllable')
- truyền hình ('television')
- trò chơi ghép hình ('Jigsaw puzzle')

— VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL —

"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddmVfYzVPUXRQb1U>

[IMAGE: TRÒ CHƠI GHÉP HÌNH ('JIGSAW PUZZLE') of APOSTASY WHICH WILL
NEVER BE FORGIVEN]

#2, #200, #6, #100 = baraq (H1299): {#4 as #302} 1) (Qal) to flash
lightning, cast forth (lightning); #6, #7, #40, #200, #10, #5, #40 =
zemowrah (H2156): {#5 as #258} 1) *BRANCH*, *TWIG*, *SHOOT*; #6, #50,
#7, #40, #200, #5 = zamar (H2167): {#6 as #247} 1) *TO* *SING*, *SING*
*PRAISE*, *MAKE* *MUSIC*; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) *TO* *MAKE* *MUSIC*, *SING*;
1a2) *TO* *PLAY* *A* *MUSICAL* *INSTRUMENT*;

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda2NyLWxISjRGakE>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZjFTakl1SzlFTFE>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYWMwREptblpjZlU>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda3B4dXVCSlpyLXM>

[IMAGES: The item which I had picked it up from near the shrine and
placed it at your door standing upright some three days ago and stated
that it has the capability of impugning you.  Sometime after sunset as
the commencement of Jewish belief of the Holy Sabbath Day you have
removed a disposable red coffee cup {

#399 = #1, #50, #5, #30, #1, #2, #5, #300, #5 as analambano (G353): {#4
as #976} 1) *TO* *TAKE* *UP*, *RAISE*; 2) *TO* *TAKE* *UP* (*A* *THING*
*IN* *ORDER* *TO* *CARRY* *OR* *USE* *IT*)

} before undertaking your public BAGPIPE performance of #11 - PERSONS
{#10 - CIRCUMFERENCE and #1 - #CENTRE} standing as pictured @ 1123 HOURS
ON SATURDAY 2 SEPTEMBER 2017 within the TOWN SQAURE, that item had been
removed.

At issue is the apparent stubborn reluctance by an indulgent failure as
a continuing progression of events to remove {

#399 = #8, #40, #5, #30, #8, #200, #1 as ameleo (G272): {#14 as #881} 1)
*TO* *BE* *CARELESS* *OF*, *TO* *NEGLECT*

} those offensive as A-U-M FREEMASONRY / CATHOLIC values {

— MANTLEPIECE DREAMS —

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,
LOOKING UPON IN DREAD.
I WONDER WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN,
COULD I LOSE MY SOUL INSTEAD?

ADOLF HITLER IS IN HELL.
JOIN HIM IF YOU MUST.
SADDAM HUSSEIN IS AS WELL.
AND ALL YOU WITH NO TRUST."

YOUTUBE: "Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Video)"

-

DOLF @ 1126 HOURS ON 2 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I have taken your pictures for
an alleged Indictment of Treason."

SESAME48 51 YO @ 0911 HOURS ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Interesting profile.
I'm not sure what it means but thought I would say hello regardless."

DOLF @ 0922 HOURS ON 2017: "It is from the Royal Arch Freemasons
capstone at the Sofitel Hotel in Collins Street, Melbourne and I own the
Intellectual Property rights."

As I have suspected, there has been confirmed to me the factual reality
of historically there being an abnormally higher than normal
representation of Roman Catholics amongst the Wellington Shire
Councillors and this belief, dis-belief and non-belief is the
characteristic cause for the PLANNED ACTIONS CONSIDERED FOR SOME TIME
PRIOR AND THE SUBSEQUENT CLEAR AND STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR
BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN ON SATURDAY (Saturday as
Sabbath) 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND (Roman Collegia v's GLBTI Mardi Gras) 4
MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC
TRADITION BY AN ABSENT REGARD FOR THE SOVEREIGNTY BY FEDERATION AS THE
COMMONWEALTH OF 1901 SHOWN IN A LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AT THE TIME OF CONTRIVED WAR COMMEMORATIONS.

AND THAT THE PRIOR *THROTTLEBOTTOM* (ie. a harmless incompetent in
public office; Word of the Day for 23 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com) MAYOR WAS A RESIDENT FROM BRIAGOLONG AND HENCE THE
PARODY: "*THE* *MACCA* *MACKENZIE* *PISS* *POT*, *STONE* *CASTLE* *AND*
*JAKE* *KOVCO* *AS* *LADY* *BOY* *FASCIST* *FAN* *CLUB* *MEMORIAL*" HAS
SOME SUBSTANTIAL PROBABILITY AS IMPERIAL REALITY BEING AN ISSUE OF
INFLATED SELF IMPORTANCE AS CAUSE OF DEIFIED IGNORANCE BY A NARCISSIST
IN OSTENSIBLY BEING INDISTINGUISHABLY FASCIST.

THAT THIS SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE IS THEN THE CAUSE FOR A TREASONABLE
PERVERSION OF STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY WHICH CULMINATED IN THE
SCHEMA OF THE 'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN GENERATION'
UNVEILED ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017."

- dolf

Initial Post: 12 September 2017

#ANTHROPIC #COSMOLOGICAL #PRINCIPLE #INTELLECTUS #GENITIVE #VOLUNTĀTIS
A Living Christ defines Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/233536242
A simple short discertation on what makes Civilized Society a Satanic ruled HELL on Earth!
”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind,
including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World
the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­
INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ
Vimeo Videos
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski
You Tube Videos http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
A Living Christ Says Down with the New World Order
https://vimeo.com/230919791
#15 - <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNVU5M0tqMV9JODQ>

IMAGE: "RESIDUAL 'I DO SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE IN GIPPSLAND' POSTER"
AND SHOWN "RIGHTS 4 WHITES" GRAFFITI (x 2)

#16 - <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZjc0c0ZZMWZhUG8>

THE ASSERTION IS THAT DANIEL WYATT (SOFFMAW AKA FRESHMAN AKA
CITRUSKNIGHTSHADE) HAS IN CONCERT WITH OTHERS ENGAGED WITHIN A
SYSTEMATIC SAINT ANDREWS RELIGIOUS / STATE CAMPAIGN OF CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY
MAKING KNOWINGLY SLANDEROUS PSYCHO-SEXUAL DEFAMATION AS DEHUMANISATION
BEING INDOLENT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS CONSTITUTING WAR CRIMES
CONCERNING WHICH A UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION APPLIES.

A RELATING TO SUCH STALKING THERE HAS BEEN NEITHER REMORSE, NOR APOLOGY.

[IMAGE: SOFFMAW is the artists TAGLINE one the Kurb Skateboard Shop side
wall]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQVhSc012N256QVk>

-- MIND MUSCLE --

"FITNESS ANYTIME.
SUCH IS THE CRIME.
I DON'T HAVE TIME.
NOR GIVE A DIME.
I'M JUST SUBLIME."

[IMAGE: SOFFMAW twisted hatter Footscray (2013) as example of psychotic
characterisations]

- <https://www.facebook.com/pg/theprestonskatemassive>

[IMAGE: DANIEL WYATT (SOFFMAW AKA FRESHMAN)]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indY0lUM0lDLXVnRTA>

- <https://www.reverbnation.com/soffmaw>

BIO/STATEMENT: My name is SOFFMAW aka Freshman [with the] real name
Daniel Wyatt[.] I am an artist musical and visual, [consequentially]
I’m feature[d] [with]in two exhibition[s] at Perc Tucker [Regional
[G]allery, Percival portrait awards and Path Unlimited. [Additionally
I] have one of my own at Gallery 48 in December. I grew up in
Townsville as a sk8er [and often] getting myself a bit of mischief, [as
some would presuppose] learning lessons the hard way from the street. I
found this gave me a great social awareness, which started me
questioning soundings, cultures, leader and the so call history that we
invest in.

-- ***@T H8R --

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.

NOT STREET WISE.

MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.

JUST WEARING ***@T.

YA FACE DISGUISE.

DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

I found hip-hop about three years ago, at the time I was very frustrated
about the socio-political climate of the world and it['s precarious]
predicament inherent [within] people [whom I believe for want of facts
to the contrary] are being place in around the earth for the advancement
of a few countries and the unanimous view by general public [with]in our
country of [such] benefit and spoils that 'the problems were too big to
fix yourself' or 'leave someone else do it' or 'it doesn’t affect me
directly'.

People must realize that the world has been moulde[d] by a few to
support a few. My mentors are people like Che’ Guevara, Rosa Parks, Tich
Quang Duc (burning monk from Vietnam) people who gave themselves for the
greater good under ridicule, [taunting] and even death. Selflessness
[*according* *to* *Chinese* *Revolutionary* *Mao* *Tse* *Tung's* (26
December 1893 to 9 September 1976) *philosophy* *and* *doctrines*] is
the key to the centred mind and a way to a successful future. I believe
we’ve been blinded (on purpose) by who have the needs to control and
have been doing it for two long. Shrouding us of any real truth and
feeding us misleading information and setting us on each other, covered
by excuses of religion, terrorism, and anything else they can think up
to cause tensions.

Thru hip-hop I’ve found a voice and a sub culture to support my growth
and *ADVANCEMENTS* *IN* *THE* *WAR* *AGAINST* *CORRUPT* *GOVERNMENT*,
*POLICE*, *RELIGIOUS* *LEAD* *AND* *BIG* *BUSINESS* *TWISTING* *OUR*
*PARLIAMENTARY* *PARTIES* *TO* *DO* *THEIR* *BIDDING* *IN* *EXCHANGE*
*FOR* *ELECTION* *FUNDING* *OR* *FACE* *EXPULSION* e.g. Rud[d] and many
others.

*I* *BELIEVE* *I’M* *HERE* *FOR* *A* *REASON*.

*BE* *AWARE* *OF* *[THE]* *UNIVERSAL* *CONTINUOUS* *WE* *ARE* *ALL*
*CONNECTED*.

-

We have a chance to change the world, [within] this generation! [B]uilt
on acceptance and knowledge. [The Mayan calendar year] 2012 [has
harbingered] peace [with]in the world!! It not the end, just the start
of something new. Peace in th[is] world [and our lifetime] ... is
realistic; don’t believe what they tell you!!

Viva la résistance.

YOUTUBE: "Pet Shop Boys - DJ Culture"

- <https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/soffmaw>

NOTE: This 2012 year is probably an obtuse reference to the end of the
Mayan calendar which is later than the Hebrew 364 day / year given
within the books of Enoch, Daniel and Jubilee By Time Divisions of
Jubilees (J = 364 days x 49), Weeks (W = 364 days x 7) and Days (D = 364
days) whereupon 6J = 394 x 294 years = 107,016 days or 293 x
365.242320819112628 tropical years

Some believe the Mayans held the notion and which is otherwise
calculated to have been commenced upon 11th August 3114 BCE within the
approximation given by the Gregorian calendar.

A b'ak'tun was the longest unit of measurement in this system and was
equivalent to 144,000 days (394 years). When correlated with the modern
Western calendar it can be shown that the 13th b'ak'tun ended on 21st
December 2012 which was in 103 BCE identified on a New Moon at midnight
as the Grand Inception within the Chinese DAOist #81 x 4.5 day + 364.5
(+ intercalation) day / year (also known to the Pythagoreans) as
calendar utilised during the Han Dynasty of 206 BCE to 220 CE.

ASSOCIATES: THE PRESTON SKATE MASSIVE (BAND)

E-MAIL: ***@gmail.com

GOOGLE +: <https://plus.google.com/100284918754223269893>

The Preston Skate Massive was born from the ashes of the previous band
“Liquor Open”, Not being content to throw away all of the hard work done
the idea came about to form a core group of musicians that would then
utilize the talent and skill of local artists that live in the area.
This makes the Preston Skate Massive unique in the sense that they have
always got an eclectic bunch of artists on board to blend the different
genres of music into a sound that complements each others styles and
usually results in dance floors getting their groove on.)

The Preston Skate Massive consist of a core of three musicians, Roger
Turner (Guitar) <https://www.facebook.com/roger.turner.3304>, Leigh
Briody (Keyboards) <https://www.facebook.com/leigh.briody>, and Glenn
Briody (Drums). Not afraid to delve into new frontiers of music the band
attracts vocalist from the sweet folk styling of Melody Moon
<https://www.facebook.com/melodyandthemoon>, the funk and Pop styling
from Tim Anders (Tim and his *Octopus*)
<https://www.facebook.com/timosaur>, and Hip Hop and soul styling from
Dan Wyatt (Soffmaw) [aka Dan Alex:
<https://plus.google.com/112109434853277390970>] and Link Dinkleadge
(*Squid* *Squad*) [aka Link McElvenny
<https://www.facebook.com/link.dinklage> / Mobile: 0422598225].

Tim Anders (Music Teacher - Vic / EDnet Mentor 2016)

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZnVuZ1hKRFB1VFE>

Tim Anders completed his Bachelor of Music in 2008 at Melbourne’s
Northern Metropolitan Institute of TAFE (now Polytechnic) and went on to
complete a Graduate Diploma of Secondary Education through Victoria
University in 2013.

Tim currently teachers music at The Lakes South Morang P-9 School
covering early years and middle years classes. In addition to this he
runs an instrumental music teaching business called Octopus Music which
offers lessons for students in several Melbourne schools.

Tim has performed as a solo artist and in a myriad of ensembles as a
guitarist and vocalist. He continues to write and produce original music
using traditional and digital instrumentation and methods and brings
these skills to his daily classroom teaching.

- <https://www.facebook.com/pg/TimandHisOctopus>

FURTHER ON THE MURAL AT THE KURB SKATEBOARD SHOP, IT CONVEYS AN
INTELLECTUAL TETRAD PLUS ACTIVATION AS PENTAD:

[IMAGE: KURB STREET WEAR NIHN GLYPH @ 0801 HOURS ON SATURDAY 19 AUGUST 2017]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOFg1TkExemR5a2M>

[IMAGE: PRESUMED ARTIST AS NIHN GLYPH SIGNATURES ARE MISSING]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVnctUzZKYUZYeGs>

[IMAGE: 2 (BELOW) x GREEN GLYPH: HINH (MIRRORED) WITH TWO HORIZONTAL
LINES (TOP / BOTTOM) AND ECLIPTIC CIRCLE (BLACK SHADOW) AND THE '`16

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indekFkY2JkeUF0ajg>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWllaMzBZU0VKdk0>

[IMAGE: 1 (BELOW) x WHITE GLYPH: HINH (MIRRORED) WITH TWO HORIZONTAL
LINES (TOP / BOTTOM) AND ECLIPTIC CIRCLE AND ENTIRE IMAGE IS ENCLOSED
WITHIN A TRIPLE DASH (LEFT / RIGHT)]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddnBLV0xKb2V0LUU>

[IMAGE: 1 (BELOW) x ECLIPTIC CIRCLE (BLACK SHADOW) WITH DOUBLE DASH
BELOW (LEFT / RIGHT)]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddGZQSnFlTnN1R3M>

[IMAGE: 1 (ABOVE @ ROOF) x ECLIPTIC CIRCLE (BLACK SHADOW) WITH DOUBLE
DASH BELOW (LEFT / RIGHT)]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOGxwNGVNMk5kcWM>

[IMAGE: FLOWER / CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSE1XM29TZ1RyRnM>
dolf

#394 = #6, #10, #20, #2, #10, #300, #6, #40 as kabash (H3533): {#2 as
#322} 1) to subject, subdue, force, keep under, bring into bondage; 1a)

- http://youtu.be/ZR0v0i63PQ4

- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

- http://youtu.be/2AK8AbvwC9c

- http://youtu.be/TwjMiWgCi8E

#399 = #8, #40, #5, #30, #8, #200, #1 as ameleo (G272): {#14 as #881} 1)
*TO* *BE* *CARELESS* *OF*, *TO* *NEGLECT*

- http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

#15 - <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNVU5M0tqMV9JODQ>

#16 - <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZjc0c0ZZMWZhUG8>

- http://youtu.be/Mbprblx2s48

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 14:22:40 UTC
Soffmaw?
Is that what you call that faggot aboriginee lover of yers?
dolf
2017-09-15 07:58:59 UTC
-- MARK THIS PERSON FOR INTERNMENT DUE TO TREASONABLE BREACHES MADE
AGAINST THE LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH 1901
AND INTENTION OF DEPORTATION AS UNDESIRABLE VERMIN WHICH IS DELETERIOUS
TO THE INDIGENOUS FAUNA AND FLORA

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 September, 2017

Nous: #41
Time: 11:30 hrs
Date: 2017.9.15
Torah: #20 #6 #100 %81 = #45
Dao: Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference
Tetra: #60 - Accumulation
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy

Latin: Exultabundus {God who gives joy} Alt: Lavyah {Desireless Nature
of God} {

1. HELPS RECOVER THE FRIENDSHIP OF THOSE WE'VE OFFENDED
2. WILLS
3. FRIENDLY DISTRIBUTION
4. Aphoso
}

Rehoboam {Who sets the people at liberty}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:5,nous:41&idea:{84}&idea:{311}&idea:{123}&idea:{391}>

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 5, nous: 41 [Super: #311 / #42 -
Generating Things, Reason's Modifications; I-Ching: H60 - Control,
Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation; Tetra: 52 - Measure,
Ego: #391 / #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation]

SEE ALSO: "FRANCE TO HOST TIDDLY {slightly drunk: as a noun denoting an
alcoholic drink, particularly of spirits} WINKS {French: jeu de puces
('flea game'), a catapult version of tiddlywinks} IN 2024"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Tiddlywinks.pdf>

NINE DIGITAL @ 0948 HOURS ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2017: "JOHN HOWARD SLAMS
TURNBULL GOVERNMENT'S HANDLING OF SAME-SEX MARRIAGE POSTAL VOTE:

Former Prime Minister John Howard has slammed the Turnbull government's
handling of the same-sex marriage postal vote.

Mr Howard has demanded the government release its planned legislation
before the vote ends to show how it plans to handle 'parental rights',
'freedom of speech' and show how 'religious freedoms will be protected'.

'The government's response has been to wash its hands of any
responsibility,' Mr Howard said.

Malcolm Turnbull's predecessor Tony Abbott agreed with Mr Howard.

'People don't know exactly what is going to come in the wake of this
change,' Mr Abbott said today.

It comes as Mr Turnbull celebrated his second anniversary in the prime
ministership."

-
<http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/09/14/21/45/john-howard-slams-turnbull-government-s-handling-of-same-sex-marriage-postal-vote>

SIMONE FOX KOOB (THE AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER) @ 1714 HOURS ON 14 SEPTEMBER
2017: "JEWISH LEADERS CONDEMN 'INSULTING' AUSTRALIA DAY HOLOCAUST ANALOGY:

A Melbourne councillor’s comparison of Australia Day with a celebration
of the Nazi holocaust has drawn ire from Jewish groups and the
government, who have labelled the comments "thoughtless and insulting".

Socialist Alliance councillor Sue Bolton, part of the Moreland Council
in Melbourne’s inner-north, made the comments after the council voted to
remove all Australia Day celebrations from January 26.

The council will keep citizenship ceremonies on January 26, though the
federal government is currently reviewing whether it will allow
councillors to retain the right to administer them.

Earlier today, Ms Bolton said she was proud the council had taken a "big
step forward" by recognising January 26 as the start of the invasion and
genocide of indigenous people by the British.

"What happened to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from
that date was a holocaust. Celebrating that date would be like
celebrating the Nazi holocaust as Germany Day. It is absolutely
reprehensible," she said.

Dr Dvir Abramovich, the chairman of Jewish community group the
Anti-Defamation Commission, said Ms Bolton’s contribution was tainting
the debate and called on her to apologise for the analogy.

"(She has) crossed so many red lines I stopped counting. When will
elected officials like Ms Bolton understand that is never acceptable to
abuse and manipulate the Holocaust in an effort to beat down and
demonise her opponents, score cheap political points and publicise her
cause."

"There is no comparison between Australia Day and the systemised,
industrialised annihilation of millions of innocents by Hitler’s
infrastructure of death ... this inappropriate analogy not only does a
disservice to the historical record, but is also is an insult to the
victims, the survivors, and to those diggers who sacrificed their lives
in the battle to defeat the Third Reich."

However, Ms Bolton stood by her comments this afternoon, telling The
Australian: "The Holocaust is a very hurtful thing to the Jewish
community ... But there are other similar experiences in other
continents which may not have involved gas ovens but were attempts to
commit genocide."

"The reason I’m drawing the comparison is to dramatise what happened to
Aboriginal people. Many Australians are in denial about our history,"
she said. "I don’t shrink from using that comparison and I think we do
have to recognise the atrocities committed in the past."

Assistant Minister for Border Protection Alex Hawke said the comments
were "extreme and divisive", and the comparison "deeply offensive to all
Australians."

He said the government is currently considering whether to strip the
council of its authority to administer citizenship ceremonies, as it did
with Yarra and Darebin Councils last month.

Moreland Mayor Helen Davidson said she hoped the federal government
would allow them to continue holding citizenship ceremonies, as they
played a central role in the diverse community.

The council voted to retain the January 26 citizenship ceremonies, which
puts it at odds with Yarra and Darebin councils who scrapped all events
on that date.

"It’s extremely important to those newly arrived citizens who come to
Moreland and it’s probably one of the most beautiful days as Mayor you
get to experience," said Ms Davidson. "I hope that the Minister can see
the different approach taken by Moreland council."

Ms Davidson also distanced herself from the comments made by Ms Bolton.

"That’s not the point of view I share at all. There is some passionate
debate that occur in the council chamber but I don’t want to offend or
alienate anybody and we have to keep this discussion in the reasonable
boundary of what we are actually talking about."

-
<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/jewish-leaders-condemn-insulting-australia-day-holocaust-analogy/news-story/b09ff56796303a824d5c1bef17358e7a>

DOLF @ 0425 HOURS ON 14 AUGUST 2017: "FASCIST TROLL ALERT HAVING ROMAN
CATHOLIC AND WHITE BROTHERHOOD EMPATHIES FOR THE PONTIFF'S BUTT:

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

-

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou
art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of
men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute
to Caesar, or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

— *ODE* *TO* *TRUMP'S* *FANNY* —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an
excuse, derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

"How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words,
which it is not lawful for a man to utter." [2 Corinthians 12:4 (KJV)]

— HOMO ERECTUS —

"SUCH LOAD OF WADDLE.
THE TRUTH JUST BEGS.
OVER DUCKING TWADDLE.
VENOM POSTURING DREGS.
WHAT CAN YOU SADDLE?
WITH ONLY FROGS 🐸 LEGS."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeDRwcmcyRzF2cms>

DOLF: "Upon the day I arrived within this area I purchased an esoteric
curio of Indian art which was a Banyan Tree (ie. symbol of Immortality /
Eternity) and THREE NO-EVIL FROGS:

🐸 - SPEAK NO EVIL;
🐸 - SEE NO EVIL
🐸 - HEAR NO EVIL

Just how much can a duck take?"

YOUTUBE: "The 1986'd - Me 2 Me - (Evil Kermit Meme Rap) (Official Video)"

-

"And when they found them not, they drew Jason {he that cures} and
certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have
turned the world upside down are come hither also;

Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of
Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus {He is saved/A
saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart;
separated; crowned; sanctified}.

And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard
these things." [Acts 17:6-8 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville - your stool sir, is pathetic"

-

— MR. RAYMOND'S BISCUIT —

"OH YES DETAILS.
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'T WAS SUCH A SIN.
CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

YOUTUBE: "Anthony Hopkins as Harvey Kellogg in Road to Wellville - Hot
Biscuit!"

-

****@T* {ie. wagyu wagyu} *ARTISTS* *ARE* *USING* *A* *GERMAN*
*ANONYMOUS* *REMAILER* *FOR* *NAZI* *HATE* *SPEECH*.

And in that regard you have been found to be a liar and according to a
'thus sayeth the LORD ...' have "blasphemed against the Holy Ghost [for
which such] hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal
damnation." [Mark 3:29 (KJV), Luke 12:10, Matthew 12:31-32]

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

"I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁."
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

ROSETTA STONE SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD LOVES EVEN ME."

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - The Power Of Good-Bye"

-

Christopher Cowan is now deceased, however if I were to correspond with
him [which I did @ 1230 hours on 27 August, 2016 in memory of him and
his accomplishments], I would then convey the following: "I've done some
considerable informal research in advancing the 4-Quadrant, 8-Tier
paradigm proposed by yourself and Don Beck within their 1996 book
titled, "Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership, and Change".

I was once asked by yourself, what I considered of Pythagoras's use of
#36 and it has taken me many years of careful consideration and I feel
that I have now got an acceptable explanation: "In the process of
invalidating the original Letters Patent to the Australian Constitution
of 1901 and conveying it's dependency (ie. arch kai telos oida {1 + 2 +
3 + 4 = 10}) upon the Pythagorean Tetrad/Decad/Tetractys as the fount of
SOULS which is purveyed by the binary HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, which I
have shown it to be a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION that is intellectually
dependent upon a superior conception of a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER."

In my view, it is concerned with the essential encapsulating knowledge
as the driver conveyed within the Pythagorean marriage (ie. being
expressed as the Harmony because it hath the power to in-generate a
vital habit as hymenealism) metathesis which has bought about it's
deployment as TETRAD OF MAGIC SQUARES {#15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111} and
that which formed the foundational basis of Roman Imperial Governance
made in association with the adoption of the Julian Calendar and which
was made against the individual Human Characteristic of an Autonomy of
Will (eg: the 'forma corporis' as the issue conveyed by the embodiment,
judicial trial and crucifixion of the historical person of Jesus {He is
saved/A savior; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set
apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}).

As that which is the common element of particularly Roman Catholic
City/State aspirations for global governance re-established in 11
February 1929, when the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and the
Kingdom of Italy was signed by Prime Minister and Head of Government
Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III and by Cardinal
Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri for Pope Pius XI, within other
Christian denominations, Jewish, Masonic and Islamic extremism, as the
cause of a refugee influx and globalist ambitions as a equivalent
reliance upon the religious belief as sacred union of Heaven/Earth as
marriage dogma and no doubt the basis for a regime of Governance
throughout Europe and other parts of the world.

— DON'S DIDDLE —

"I DON'T EVEN TWEAK.
WHILE I TWITTER.
NEITHER PLAY POSSUM.
NOR CAM MY BEAK.
DON'T BE SO BITTER.
FOUL & GRUESOME.
YOUR SUCH A FREAK."

— WORDS WITH FRIENDS —

"THAT MAY BE YOURS,
AS JIZ BIZ MADAM.
WHY SPY SUCH GAME?
I'M NOT INTO COUGARS.
LET'S KEEP IT MA'AM.
SO THERE'S NO BLAME."

I CALL IT THE THEORY OF 'THE UNIVERSE AS GOD IN WHICH I EXIST AS
CO-JOINED AND REGARD AS DIVINE': "Then came Jesus forth, wearing the
crown of thorns, and the purple robe {ie. an element characteristic of
the Bacchus/Dionysian Mysteries as Roman State Religion). And Pilate
saith unto them, Behold the man!

When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out,
saying, 'Crucify him, crucify him.'

To best describe this social characteristic of an unbridled,
unrestrained and seemingly unreasonable social enthusiasm for a
deterministic course of action--as the manipulating of human
consciousness and what some today call 'life force', one has recourse to
the Greek neologism entheogen which is a term derived from two words of
ancient Greek, ἔνθεος (entheos) and γενέσθαι (genesthai). The adjective
entheos translates to English as 'full of the god, inspired, possessed'
and is the root of the English word 'enthusiasm.'

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U S A - Jackie Legs and The Animals Talks"

-

The Greeks used it as a term of praise for poets and other artists.
Genesthai means 'to come into being.' Thus, an entheogen is considered
a drug that causes one to become inspired or to experience feelings of
inspiration, often in a religious or 'spiritual' manner: "[Subject to]
intoxication, physical or spiritual, the initiate recovers an intensity
of feeling which prudence had destroyed; he finds the world full of
delight and beauty, and his imagination is suddenly liberated from the
prison of everyday preoccupations: 'Subjectively the desired experience
at the end of this process is suggested to be a consciousness of a
'Dionysian reality' both within and without. A feeling of oneness with
nature, experiencing it fully in all its intensity, both light and dark,
along with a total egoless union with the other initiates present, all
within a collective entity identified as Dionysos, along with a parallel
feeling of total liberation, the removal of all 'masks', and the
realisation of one's own inner divinity, also identified as Dionysos.

The Bacchic ritual produced what was called 'enthusiasm', which means
etymologically having the god enter the worshipper, who believed that he
became one with the god."

"Pilate saith unto them, 'Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no
fault in him.'

The Jews answered him, 'We have a law, and by our law he ought to die,
because he made himself the Son of God.'

When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid; And
went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, 'Whence art thou?'

But Jesus gave him no answer.

Then saith Pilate unto him, 'Speakest thou not unto me? Knowest thou
not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?'

Jesus answered, 'Thou couldest have no power at all against me, *except*
*it* *were* *given* *thee* *from* *above*: *therefore* *he* *that*
*delivered* *me* *unto* *thee* *hath* *the* *greater* *sin*.'

And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried
out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend:
whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar." [John 19:5-12
(KJV)]

AND HENCE THIS SOVEREIGNTY/MARRIAGE DYNAMIC EXPRESSED AS A LOGICAL
SYLLOGISM BY THE PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN] BINOMIAL HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER WHICH HAS AN INTELLECTUAL DEPENDANCY FOR ITS CANON OF
TRANSPOSITION WHICH IS MADE AGAINST THE CHINESE DAOIST TERNARY THEORY OF
NUMBER:

#1 - THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of
Universal Law}, which contains the law of that will:

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW}

#111 (36) - RUNNER OF THE SUN (HELIODROMUS): SOL INVICTUS

#2 - THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law:

+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. SYSTEM'S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH - FORMULA OF HUMANITY}

#65 (25) - SOLDIER (MILES): *MARS*

#3 - THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING/POTENCY - Formula
of Autonomy}, which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down
as right in the case at hand:

+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. SELF IDENTITY - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY}

#34 (16) - LION (LEO): JUPITER [ie. the intervention by Jesus of
Nazareth as the *UNBEGOTTEN* forma corporis and not in servitude as a
slave to the demiurge as *MADE* by the *EUCHARIST*]

SEE ALSO: "This ancient Babylonian map of Jupiter just changed history
as we know it--You're looking at the foundations of modern calculus." of

-
<http://www.sciencealert.com/this-ancient-babylonian-map-of-jupiter-just-changed-history-as-we-know-it>

#4 - THE TETRAD BEING THE NATURE OF THE SOUL WITHIN THE WORLD AS
RE-EXPRESSION OF THE INITIAL LOGICAL SYLLOGISM (HEAVEN/EARTH/SEA -
FATHER/MOTHER/SON) AS A FORMULA OF PROGRESSION OF INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA:

+ *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD* {ie. FORMULA OF PROGRESSION
OF INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA (WAN WU)}

#15 (9) - FATHER (PATER): SATURN

*HASN'T* *ALMIGHTY* *GOD* *SPOKEN* *AND* *THEREFORE* *A* *CLEAR* *AND*
*IMMUTABLE* *BLAME* *IS* *UPON* *YOU* *AND* *YOUR* *PAPA* *AWAITS* *FOR*
*YOU* *IN* *HELL*.

YOUTUBE: "The X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate January
2016 Theme Video"

-

DE CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0852 HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017: "YARRA
{mad; crazy} COUNCIL'S 'ATTACK ON AUSTRALIA DAY' ANGERS MALCOLM TURNBULL:

Yarra {mad; crazy} Council, in Melbourne's inner north, will replace its
citizenship ceremony with an event 'marking the loss of Indigenous
culture'."

FRAN {free} SNORTILUS (***@LOONYNUTTERS.COM) @ 1446
HOURS ON 14 AUGUST 2017: "Of course you would. You don't have
sufficient intelligence or education to formulate any other response
beyond a recourse to violent thoughts and actions."

DOLF @ 1812 HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017: "They holdem by ROSEMARY.

And we raised the stakes with FENNEL.

Time to drain the swamp now Jackie {God is gracious}."

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

-

NED [FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE] LATHAM (***@WODEN.VALHALLA.OZ) @ 1228
HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017: "'Cook' a roo without skinning or gutting it,
then eat it?

*retch* {ie. a movement or sound of vomiting; mid 19th century:
[Origin]: variant of dialect reach, from a Germanic base meaning 'spittle'}"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM>

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters" by Aboriginal [I don't remember his
name] artist, Kings Cross, Sydney / Aboriginal Reconciliation requires
conscious agreeable action / A symptom of diminished association to the
circle of consciousness as water of life which leads to a loss of self
identity as formula of autonomy]

DOLF @ 1819 HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017: "*YARRO* *YARRO* {it flows} and
just how far do they want to take this quadrant of #65 - SOLDIER which
starts upon Australia Day in the mistaken Saint Andrews Religious /
State belief that the institutional religious / state cause célèbre of a
substituted imperative upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition had succeeded.

Since we have such impetus now within the light of day we can not see
the sinister intention for what it is?

MICHAEL KOZIOL (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 0056 HOURS ON 15 SEPTEMBER
2017: "CHURCH CANCELS WEDDING BECAUSE BRIDE AND GROOM SUPPORTED GAY
MARRIAGE ON FACEBOOK:

A Victorian church refused to marry a young couple and cancelled their
wedding plans because the bride-to-be expressed support for same-sex
marriage on Facebook.

The 26-year-old bride and 25-year-old groom were to be married in
November at their Presbyterian church, Ebenezer St John's in Ballarat,
by minister Steven North.

In early August, when the Turnbull government announced the postal
survey on same-sex marriage, the bride posted a Facebook status
declaring her support for change.

"I know it's something not everyone will agree on and that's fine but
this is what I stand for and frankly it doesn't effect [sic] my
relationship with [my partner] one bit," she commented.

Days later, the couple were summoned to Mr North's office and were told
he would no longer marry them, nor would they be allowed to hold their
ceremony at the church.

In a letter to the bride, provided to Fairfax Media, Mr North said the
views expressed in the Facebook post had "practical consequences" for
the wedding.

"After the pre-marital counselling that you attended and the sermons
delivered at Ebenezer on this subject, you must surely appreciate that
your commitment to same-sex marriage opposes the teaching of Christ
Jesus and the scriptural position practiced by the Presbyterian Church
of Australia and by me," he wrote."

-
<http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/church-cancels-wedding-because-bride-and-groom-supported-gay-marriage-on-facebook-20170913-gygcyp.html>

— MANTELPIECE DREAMS —

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,
LOOKING UPON IN DREAD.
I WONDER WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN,
COULD I LOSE MY SOUL INSTEAD?
ADOLF HITLER IS IN HELL.
JOIN HIM IF YOU MUST.
SADDAM HUSSEIN IS AS WELL.
AND ALL YOU WITH NO TRUST."

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "If you're sifting through
old family memorabilia from before World War II and stumble across a
swastika or two, don't be alarmed:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbGpnVW1kUURpeXc>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMmxjcWtoWGg5M2M>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTEpJdjNKUGxQcWs>

[IMAGES: Irish / Australian Roman Catholic wedding dresses of circa 1920
bearing the Swastika as symbol which by Vatican Concordat With Hitler's
Reich of 20 July 1933 had an identical {#363 = #6, #30, #1, #60, #6,
#200, #10, #50 as 'ecuwr (Aramaic) (H613): {#0 as #267} 1) band, bond,
imprisonment} *VOLKISCH* / *JINGOIST* values with German Fascism]

Nous: #78
Time: 07:55 hrs
Date: 2017.7.20
Torah: #8 #5 #6 %81 = #19
Dao: Recognizing Fidelity, Trust in Faith
Tetra: #47 - Pattern
I-Ching: H59 - Dispersion, Dispersal (dissolution)

Latin: Requies {God good in himself} Alt: Momyah {Blemish of God} {

1. TO OBTAIN GRACE
2. THE EXILED, FUGITIVE & CONDEMNED PRISONERS
3. AGAINST THIEVES AND MURDERERS
4. Thuimis
}

Perez {Divided}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:3,col:2,nous:78&idea:{189}&idea:{363}&idea:{158}&idea:{396}>

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 2, nous: 78 [Date: 1933.7.20, Super: #363
/ #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#396 / #78 - Recognizing Fidelity, Trust in Faith; I-Ching: H59 -
Dispersion, Dispersal (dissolution); Tetra: 47 - Pattern]

I don't know why an atheist / A-U-M AMERICAN piece of SCUM would be so
pre-occupied in doing a dog and pony show with other retired armed
services personnel who are feigning delusion and derangement except to
suggest that they are engaged in acts of sedition and treason.

With the CRUSADING MATADORI singing JINGO BELLS to the passing parade:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

TOMORROW ISN'T MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

-

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST /
ARREST AND EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR RIVER, TASMANIA AND
THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) PARADE IN AVON
STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES,
ALL ACROSS THE LAND.
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES.
WITH BASKETS IN HAND.

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF,
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND.
FROM MOUNT TO SURF.
IT'S SUCH A GRIND.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
TIME IS MONEY.
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER.
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY.

SPIT THE DUMMY.
SO MUCH TO COUNT.
PEE A PENNY.
MORE TO MOUNT."

This ancient religious symbol [is claimed by some to] simply represented
good luck until HITLER adopted it in the lead-up to World War II and it
became synonymous with the Nazis' atrocities."

SISTER FIONA [FASCIST CATHOLIC] (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1510 HOURS ON
19 JULY 2017: "I HEARD A GOOD ROCK BAND LAST NIGHT:

Yes indeed I did.

They even played a song dedicated to me and entitled FIONA.

YOUTUBE: "Die Horst Wessel Lied - Nazi Germany National Anthem"

-

It was a beautiful piece of music even with it's solid 4 on floor drum
beat. It spoke to the heart with words of wisdom and peace.

YOUTUBE: "Donald Duck der Nazi"

-

Sister FIONA."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddTQ0S1VpcmQzc0U>

[IMAGE: Author of this comment at Pentecost Sunday of 31 MAY 1998
Refusal of Communion @ Saint Patricks Roman Catholic Church, Melbourne]

MICHAEL CHRIST: "Oh God, what blind guides which strain at a gnat (I
shouldn't swear by my morals), and swallow a camel (the filth of their
sinfulness)!

Going around thinking they are better than Hitler or the like, with
absolutely no idea of the depravity, the corruption, the degeneracy, the
putrefaction, the depth of the sin in them.

They have never had a revelation of their abominable fallen nature!!!

Hence...they have absolutely no idea of the glorious sacrifice of the
Lord Jesus Christ...and His salvation!!!"

Yet egotistically, claims as its integral view, the resorting to a
process as disenfranchising of the essence and soul of the human dignity
itself as the value of the person being the other by its habituated
pervasive carelessness as a culture of disrespect which is always a
quantification as:

#1 - a degree of avaricious want;
#2 - the potential of limitations upon reality;
#3 - a capability to beguile and stupefy with words, the quarry sought
as the object of virile necessity;
#4 - variance of acceptability as the cause for improbability;
#5 - the permissibility of idealisations;
#6 - the organisational readiness to eliminate any inhibitors to the
physical dynamics of opportunity;
#7 - to facilitate a sporting prowess of a proud accomplishment in a
mutually satisfying purposed delivery; and
#8 - a job well done, always wants more.

I have in the past, even given such cursory universal observations which
are independent of gender and sexual identity as summarily proclaimed
but not exhaustively made of the sexual act. Been accused of over
intellectualising how people engage their wants within this physical act.

Although some have more succinctly surmised as nothing more than a ***@ck
you and then onto the next, until you run out of opportunities.

But I put forward the counter proposition, that it takes a considerable
effort to garnish such salient observations which are not stereotypical
of one act over any other. And to arrive at such universality, one must
needs be, without prejudice, adopt various perspectives of predilection:
whether of dominance, submissiveness, functional role, modality and its
purposed, unintentional and consequential action. As that which can
significantly challenge one's limits of acceptability as normality.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief)
associated to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus
within the encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the
faux-wisdom as Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender
and spermatic bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative
prototype within its HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed
contrivance of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom
comprising the eight elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation
made of a hybridisation to the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had
it's Grand Inception at midnight on the new moon of solstice as 21
December 103 BCE to this present day, as the HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] natural
and harmonious equivalent to the COURSE-trochos of NATURE-genesis.
[James 3:6]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indajR1cEZMOHdORUE>

Which occurred within King Herod's temple at Jerusalem until it was
raised by Roman military incursion to quell a Jewish revolt within 69
CE, when Vespasian {born in the evening; resembling a wasp} laid siege
to Jerusalem {vision of peace} as the Emperor of Rome and who was the
founder of the Flavian dynasty which consolidated Roman rule in Germany
and Britain and reformed the army and brought prosperity to the empire;
the city of Jerusalem was then captured the following year by his son
Titus {pleasing}.

As encapsulated knowledge, it concerns a perspective of the
SOVEREIGN/MARRIAGE and the supposed peace dynamic as the microcosm being
expressed by a Natural / Common law syllogism and an egalitarian
SOVEREIGN AUTONOMOUS RIGHT aligned to time and associated with a
rational conception of PI (3W1D as ipso facto: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2423 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / New Moon Thursday 21 March 1996) as then distinctly, a
different septet macrocosm perspective of the decalogue as a
circumscribing of consciousness being fundamental to existence
articulated by the HOMOIOS trinomial THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0>

[IMAGE: From the Egyptian Book of the Dead clearly shows the TRIAD
MICROCOSM / SEPTET MACROCOSM as encapsulation of the meta-descriptor
prototypes were clearly understood and see equivalence between
Hexagrams H37 - JIAREN {THE FAMILY} / H31 - XIAN {RECIPROCALITY} AND
GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 to 4]

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64
meta descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those
prototypes to define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of
these cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam /Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

“So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that
are at Rome {strength; power} also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also
to the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as
it is written, The just shall live by faith.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and
unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath
shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither
were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish
heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like
to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping
things:

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of
their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie {ie.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

} and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is
blessed for ever. Amen." [Romans 1:13-25 (KJV)]

Excerpts from the T'AI HSUAN CHING (CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) as
commentary on Tetragram #16 - CONTACT as meta-descriptor (outside time)
prototypes as published within 4 BCE, it specifically states '*THE*
*WISE* *PERSON* (ie. HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH*
*LESSER*, *BESTIAL* {ie. PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD AS HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER
BEING BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM: #15 (9) - SATURN {MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN
DYNAMIC} ... #34 (16) - JUPITER {SERPENT} ... #65 (25) - MARS {SOLDIER}
as MALEFICENT IN BEING FASCIST AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE *SWASTIKA* ...
#111 (36) - SUNDAY SACREDNESS:

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 - *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*,
*POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL*} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm
of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's
Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

HEAVEN (H27) + EARTH (H9) +/= MAN (#36) as total sum equals #666 is an
encapsulation of Roman Catholic Religious Belief.

} *MEN*, *LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*':

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQTktSEdHUWNHX1U>

[IMAGE: THE WHO WHAT WHERE OF SISYPHEAN AND MALEFICENT RELIGIOUS BELIEF]

MALEFICENT (adjective)
- literary causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
- Astrology relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally
considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEANCE (noun)
- (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act that is legally
unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used especially of
an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1 March 2017;

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k>

[IMAGE: GERMAN FASCIST SWASTIKA IS ASSOCIATED WITH PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD AS
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER BEING BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM]

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such
as the Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of
Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1)
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
*AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH*
*A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO*
*GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

It acquires this distinct FASCIST MALEFICENT intention as a Categorical
Imperative (ie. the TETRAD is always intellectual) by applying the
Pythagorean Method of Reduction to each total sum as the progression of
magic squares.

Thus:

#15 gives #45 and reduces to 9
#34 gives #136 and reduces to 1
#65 gives #325 and reduces to 1

And viola we have: 911.

Accordingly, I have a justified cause to view your flagrant and
insatiable sexual proclivities which have no boundaries of propriety, as
exhibiting a pattern of unreasonable opposition that is without
restraint or remorse in being directed towards my existence and being
within time.

You have the wrong end of the stick in that it's you religionists such
as Roman Catholics who are deprived of any rational mind.

There are faggots out there who are at war for their human rights and
you are going to lose because they are intent on annihilating your mind,
body and soul in any way that they can.

They're not wanting to take any prisoners, but rather to leave you
bereft of vital life like zombies.

And whilst this encompasses a broad spectrum of opposition which is
usually conveyed in varying degrees of acceptance, permissiveness,
toleration and equitability. And in considering the existentialist
theories of sexual attraction like that of mesmerism, may find it's
validation as authenticity within a knowledge source of ignorance,
distorted realities, delusion or some other natural biological theories.
It is an indisputable fact, that in the circumstance of extremism,
whether religious based or not, that this opposition is more likely to
be the most adversely pronounced in being unreasonable, intolerant,
hostile and violent.

It is futile as an attempt to overcome this irrational opposition from
any perspective which is exclusively dependent upon semantical argument,
hypothetical scenarios or fictional realities. One must have recourse
to factuality as circumspection which draws upon a wide spectrum of real
(ie. whether good or bad, happy or sad is immaterial) experience which
is sustained by an encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated
by an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and that is capable of
sustaining sexual dynamics without exhibiting modal incongruities which
are indulgently capable of impugning the autonomy of will that is
intrinsic to sexual identity."

#308 has 23 Categories:

#6, #1, #200, #100, #1 = 'araq (Aramaic) (H778): {#0 as #301} 1) earth,
#20, #40 = bara' (H1254): {#3 as #203} 1) *TO* *CREATE*, *SHAPE*,
*FORM*; 2) *TO* *BE* *FAT*; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *SHAPE*, *FASHION*, *CREATE*
(*ALWAYS* *WITH* *GOD* *AS* *SUBJECT*); 1a1) *OF* *HEAVEN* *AND*
*EARTH*; 1a2) *OF* *INDIVIDUAL* *MAN*; 1a3) *OF* *NEW* *CONDITIONS*
*AND* *CIRCUMSTANCES*; 1a4) *OF* *TRANSFORMATIONS*; 1b) (Niphal) *TO*
*BE* *CREATED*; 1b1) *OF* *HEAVEN* *AND* *EARTH*; 1b2) *OF* *BIRTH*;
1b3) *OF* *SOMETHING* *NEW*; 1b4) *OF* *MIRACLES*; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) *TO*
*CUT* *DOWN*; 1c2) *TO* *CUT* *OUT*; 2a) (Hiphil) *TO* *MAKE*
*YOURSELVES* *FAT*;

— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

[IMAGE: KURB STREET WEAR NIHN GLYPH BY JEREMY KASPER SITUATED 214
RAYMOND STREET, SALE @ 0801 HOURS ON SATURDAY 19 AUGUST 2017]

#399 = #8, #40, #5, #30, #8, #200, #1 as ameleo (G272): {#14 as #881} 1)
*TO* *BE* *CARELESS* *OF*, *TO* *NEGLECT*

} those offensive as A-U-M FREEMASONRY / ROMAN CATHOLIC values.

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "Joan WITHERS of
Mornington, says our story on Echuca's Swastika Orchestra of the 1930's
and the original meaning of the symbol solved a longstanding mystery for
her.

She had long wondered about a photo (pictured above) she has of her
mother, Margaret, as a bridesmaid in the early 1930s. 'The bride (ie. a
neophyte of Pythagorean Babylon Whoredom and anti-semitism / seventh-day
adventism) had a beautiful (ie. Hell-bent) wedding gown and right out
around the front (on the train) was a swastika embroidered into the
lace,' Joan says.

‘It always fascinated me, and now I know why it was there.'

A swastika also features in this wedding photo (also shown above),
believed to be from the late 1920s, of John KEANE's (ie. Irish Roman
Catholic heritage) great-aunt Isobel's wedding, showing his late mother
on the far right, probably as maid of honour. The bride is carrying a
bouquet, a horseshoe—and a swastika.

‘Our thoughts are that it was just something you bought from a bridal
shop as a good-luck charm,' says John, of Montrose."

#308 and #Shin (21 - #300) + #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM
VETERANS / RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
HAS BEEN FOILED:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Eclipse.pdf>

— WHO WHAT WHERE INCUBUS —

"HERE AND YOU ARE THERE {#490 = #200, #20, #70, #80, #70, #50 as skopos
(G4649): {#18 as #640} 1) an observer, a watchman; 2) the distant mark
looked at, the goal or end one has in view}.
SO DO I REALLY EVEN CARE.
TOO MANY QUESTIONS SHARE.
YOUR CHAT IS ONLY DESPAIR.
ALWAYS LYING JUST BEWARE.
PREFER BLANK SCREEN STARE.
BY 11AM RUBBISH DUMP CHAIR.
HANDLED WITH GLOVED WEAR.
ACCURSED WITHOUT COMPARE."

YOUTUBE: "11 AM (Incubus)"

-

DOLF: "Did you like my poem where {#490} is the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING for the time of 2349 HOURS ON 7 SEPTEMBER 2017 as the
earthquake EVENT within Mexico?"

KEITH VERTREKKEN @ 2307 HOURS ON 9 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Yes I read [your
'WHO WHAT WHERE INCUBUS' poem] several times ... you have always been a
good writer... but some of your very advanced writing ... eg: the
calculations and codes are above me ... Keep going though Dolf.

I find writing the best therapy against despondency ... cheers Keith."

Nous: #71
Time: 23:45 hrs
Date: 2017.3.17
Torah: #5 #200 #8 %81 = #51
Dao: Know-How as a Disease, Disease of Knowledge
Tetra: #6 - Contrariety
I-Ching: H38 - Contrariety, Opposition, Polarising, Perversion

Latin: Deprecatio {God who knows all things} Alt: Koqyah {Explode Forth
in God] {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST FEMALE STERILITY & REBELLIOUS CHILDREN
2. TREASURES, LIBRARIES & ARCHIVES
3. THE PRESS
4. Isro
}

Joseph {Increase; addition}; #0 CE

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:9,col:2,nous:71&idea:{150}&idea:{490}&idea:{151}&idea:{388}>

***@zen: 2, row: 9, col: 2, nous: 71 [Super: #490 / #70 -
Difficulty in Knowing How, Obtuse; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Advance,
Development (gradual progress), Infiltrating, Advancement; Tetra: 14 -
Penetration, Ego: #388 / #71 - Know-How as a Disease, Disease of
Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 - Contrariety, Opposition, Polarising,
Perversion; Tetra: 6 - Contrariety]

DOLF @ 1832 HOURS ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2017: "The calculations and codes are
the use of the DAOist meta descriptor prototypes to circumscribing
conscience reality which are known from antiquity. Their summing are
language independent and give rise to the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING by
which we define our existence.

If you understood that premise to the existentiality of being, you would
then become by its practice, the most exceptional of writers.

Thus you see this principle is embedded within my written narrative
{#293 = #4, #10, #8, #3, #8, #200, #10, #50 as diegesis (G1335): {#10 as
#443} 1) a narration, narrative} as the Hebrew or in this instance the
Greek word obtained as the Biblical lexicon entry which is mapped to the
time of day / day of year as the instantiation of my consciousness
within the temporal reality.

IT IS JUST THE PERFECT TOOL.

And the specific .jackNote / @memeBrain entry for that CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING is broadly given as follows:

Nous: #27
Time: 18:30 hrs
Date: 2017.12.29
Torah: #40 #10 #5 %81 = #55
Dao: Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes
Tetra: #74 - Closure
I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting Through, Gnawing Bite

Latin: Expetendus {God, rescuing Father} Alt: Chohvyal {Breathe the Woe
of God} {

1. HELPS PRESERVE CONJUGAL FIDELITY & FERTILITY BETWEEN SPOUSES
2. THE GENERATIONS
3. LOVE
4. Senciner
}

Shealtiel {Asked or lent of God}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.32&idea:{95}&idea:{293}&idea:{130}&idea:{467}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 2, nous: 27 [Time: 1830 hrs, Super: #293
/ #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes,
Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 -
Barrier, Ego: #467 / #27 - Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes;
I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 -
Closure]

διηγηςιν

@memeBrain [Telos: #293, Super: #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness;
I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting;
Tetra: 43 - Encounters, Ego: #50 - Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of
Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The
receptive, Acquiescence, The flow; Tetra: 77 - Compliance]

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #32 -
Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness; I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On,
Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting; Tetra: 43 - Encounters / INNER: #32 -
Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness; I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On,
Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting; Tetra: 43 - Encounters} #32 has 5
Categories: [omitted]

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #50 -
Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin,
Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive, Acquiescence, The flow;
Tetra: 77 - Compliance / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement,
Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32
- Legion} #50 has 11 Categories: [omitted]

"Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a
declaration {diegesis-declaration [G1335]: #293} of those things which
are most surely believed among us, even as they delivered them unto us,
which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all
things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent
Theophilus {friend of God}, that thou mightest know the certainty of
those things, wherein thou hast been instructed." [Luke 1:1-4 (KJV)]

Which you can also read about as its compliance with the DAOist meta
descriptor prototypes in these three books as my favoured text and the
first two are by a unified commentary from the 23 yo Chinese philosopher
Wang Bi:

- I CHING (translation by Richard J. Lynn)
- TAO TE CHING (translation by Richard J. Lynn)
- CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (translation by Michael Nylan)

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING' and the question is, if it is
RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

SEE ALSO: "SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S
HISTORICAL RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

- dolf

AN EXPANDED PDF COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Marked.pdf>

Initial Post: 15 September 2017

#PARTY #NARCISCISM #NAZI #GENDER #FLUIDITY #SEXUALITY #PAIRING #IDENTITY
#DICTUMS