Research on Scotch Whisky and Consumer Preferences
Ranjit Gopi
2011-06-04 08:52:33 UTC
I am doing an academic research on the consumer behaviour towards
Scotch whisky

If you are interested could you please participate by going to
http://www.keysurvey.co.uk/survey/370099/1174/
Peter Jason
Don't touch the stuff. Tastes like phenyl.
Akins of that Ilk
2011-06-05 00:58:09 UTC
Post by Ranjit Gopi
I am doing an academic research on the consumer behaviour towards
Scotch whisky
If you are interested could you please participate by going to
http://www.keysurvey.co.uk/survey/370099/1174/
Don't touch the stuff.   Tastes like phenyl.
They have one that tastes like bandaids, I think its called
Lamphoraig, IIRC.
Peter Jason
2011-06-05 02:07:08 UTC
Post by Ranjit Gopi
I am doing an academic research on the consumer behaviour towards
Scotch whisky
If you are interested could you please participate by going to
http://www.keysurvey.co.uk/survey/370099/1174/
Don't touch the stuff.   Tastes like phenyl.
They have one that tastes like bandaids, I think its called
Lamphoraig, IIRC.
The only whiskey I could touch was "Canadian Club", because it is so
mild. And only then when the host ran out of gin.
Akins of that Ilk
2011-06-05 02:16:21 UTC
Post by Ranjit Gopi
I am doing an academic research on the consumer behaviour towards
Scotch whisky
If you are interested could you please participate by going to
http://www.keysurvey.co.uk/survey/370099/1174/
Don't touch the stuff.   Tastes like phenyl.
They have one that tastes like bandaids, I think its called
Lamphoraig, IIRC.
The only whiskey I could touch was "Canadian Club", because it is so
mild.   And only then when the host ran out of gin.
Canadian Club isn't bad as I recall. I've never been much of a drinker
though. The band-aid tasting whisky was Laphoraig, it's an Islay
single-malt, peat-filtered so it smells like iodine. I don't care for
it myself. Speyburn is more to my taste as single malts go.
f***@gmail.com
2016-06-24 15:53:46 UTC
Post by Ranjit Gopi
I am doing an academic research on the consumer behaviour towards
Scotch whisky
If you are interested could you please participate by going to
http://www.keysurvey.co.uk/survey/370099/1174/
did you complete your research? I am working on a related topic, would love to see what you discovered.