-- BE GONE THEE MAGGOT THOU FASCIST TURD-SOME INNANE ANAL FESTERING TROLL: [NZ] S.I.S. ▲ (eyes) — [½ Demon ½ Human] P.M. Bill English + Pope Benedict
dolf
2017-08-23 16:57:33 UTC
-- BE GONE THEE MAGGOT THOU FASCIST TURD-SOME INNANE ANAL FESTERING TROLL:

*IF* *YOU* *CONTINUE* *TO* *POST* *WITHIN* *OZ* NEWSGROUPS WHEN ASKED TO
LEAVE YOU WILL BE IN BREACH OF SECTION VII OF THE LETTERS PATENT (AS
MATERIA PRIMA) TO THE FEDERATION AS THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA (1901).

THIS SECTION IS A BINDING NORM OF OBLIGATION WHICH REQUIRES THAT YOU ARE
"*OBEDIENT*, *AIDING* *AND* *ASSISTING* UNTO OUR GOVERNOR GENERAL".

NON COMPLIANCE MAY BE VIEWED AS BELLICOSE (ie. WARFARE) AND RESULT IN A
CRIMINAL INDICTMENT FOR TREASON.

BY 0911 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017 (AEST) I LODGED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT
BELOW AS SUBSTANTIATING GROUNDS FOR MY $100+ MILLION INSURANCE CLAIM
ASSOCIATED TO MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

NOTE THAT THIS AMENDED TIME @ 1204 HOURS AS SERVICE OF A LEGAL DEMAND UPON
'TOWN SQUARE BOUTIQUE' ON 23 AUGUST IS MAPPED IN ADDITION TO AN EARTHQUAKE
EVENT IN 1916 TO THE PRAYER TIME WITHIN THE JERUSALEM TEMPLE [ACTS 10] and
Jesus' VINEYARD parable:

- <http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.4>

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU HAVE NO SUCH COUNTER CLAIM WHICH YOU CAN
LEGITIMATELY MAKE.

THAT YOU HAVEN'T LODGED ANY PAPERS WHICH WILL EVER SUBSTANTIATE YOUR LAWFUL
CLAIM.

Be gone you fascist maggot.

DOLF @ 0543 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Software BOTS are an unlawful weapon
that are intent upon dehumanising a person and therefore crime against
humanity as war crime {

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War, or the War
to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSES (OF ISSUE)

- 21 August 1914
- 3 February 1916 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST)
- 8 June 1918 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST)

} for which an universal jurisdiction applies and the matter may be heard
with a local court in absentia.

It will be alleged within any prosecution for TREASON that you have by
participation within the Saint Andrews Religious / State which included the
Returned Services League (RSL) and businesses as cause clebre by stalking
acts accompanying slanderous defamation by dehumanizing propaganda and
warfare against the civil population by a prejudiced and contrived
partiality shown to our Australian Federation of 1901 and the Boer War
Memorial.

Sought to utilize the occasion of this eclipse occurring on 21 August 2017
(UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST) to circumvent the accusation of any
equivalence to German Fascist identity.

That I have begun this legal process of restitution by making an
Application for an Intervention Order on 31 July 2017 associated to the
Saint Andrews cause célèbre stalking as an attempt to subvert our
Australian history which is otherwise absent of any Roman Catholic or
Orthodox Church impositions upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition by a
substituted ethic.

And this Application was heard and granted at the Sale Magistrates Court on
1 August 2017.

I am not at liberty to disclose the actual or mirrored facts of that
Application which has been adjourned for determination on #41 - 13
September 2017.

I'm not at liberty to disclose what prerogative penalty will be sought
under the auspices of SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act of Victoria (1958) which
has received Royal Assent.

Don't expect any God Almighty granted mercy upon your souls.

Either yourself or the Internet Service Provider will pay a very severe
penalty.

Are you clear now about my intention for you?

T.U.R.D. = saT.U.R.D.a.y. as antisemitism of which you have been complicit
by being passive and silent observers as participants within the War Crime.

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

-

[IMAGE: A POSTCARD TO THE REAL HOLOCAUST DENIERS]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddnkwdlllM2VJVzg>

Don't they remind you of HIV / AIDS patients as wrinkles within bed sheets
and at no time did you lift a finger and bring a halt to it.

Such is your perverse depravity that you derived pleasure from such action
of some 20 years duration.

And the VICTORIA POLICE / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS have
participated within such persecution as TREASON and been the cause for its
magnitude and severity.

That's the right words isn't it?

When will it end?

There is not going to be forgiveness."

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

DOCUMENT OF LEGAL CLAIM IS AVAILABLE HERE:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ05YdXVudE9HQlk>
[S "I" S] ▲ (EYES) (●) BILL ENGLISH [nz] (●) POPE BENEDICT —
(½ Human ½ Demon)
— FIVE (5) EYES —
(●) THOSE EYES (●)

(!) WITNESSING (!)
(!) BILL ENGLISH BODILY TRANSFORMATIONS (!)
(!) STEP DOWN NOW BILL (!)
[nzipt 500596]
ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ
"The Government made no real attempt
to negotiate, merely issuing proclamations
in June 1861 and July 1863 demanding
submission."
— John Gorst [nz]
[nzipt 500596]
ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ
BROWNS BAY CONSTABLE: DON HENDERSON
BROWNS BAY [nz] Drug Don Henderson
ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ
DON ◄—— the few,
the proud,
the Corrupt 'NORTH' Cops [nz]
'ACCOUNTABILITY' DON,
'ACCOUNTABILITY' !
Browns Bay \ North Auckland
Constable Don Henderson.
Informing Me Personally That The New Zealand
Government, Was Monitoring My Activities On
The Internet.
ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ
DIRECTLY BEHIND THE U.S.M.C. DRUG SMUGGLING,
DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS IN BROWNS BAY
DON HENDERSON + 9 353 0410
ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ
A.N.Z.US / U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALER MAFIAS (Fast And Furious)
"Kiwi" Gov't TOTALLY Involved With U.S.M.C.
THE NEW ZEALAND POLICE ARE DOING NOTHING
BECAUSE THEY ---- ARE INVOLVED !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html
AND KNOWING THAT I WAS IN THE MEDIAS (radio)
FOR NEW ZEALAND. AND STILL AM IN THE MEDIAS.
YES: S. "I." S. Is Just That !
QUOTE: "INTELLIGENCE".
I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU N.Z. !
Assuredly The New Zealand Foreign Entity Government
Can Keep Their Oh So Very Precious 'Student Visa'.
The Whole Tragic Issue: If Only To Re-Kindle The Interest,
For Even The Ordinary Resident To Study And Learn
Te Reo Maaori !
MISSIONARY
AND PROPER: TAINUI KIINGITANGA
ᴺᶻᴵᴾᵀ
NEWSTALK ZB ——> TORBAY N.Z. [glamorgan drive]
F.W. De Klerk's Home + U.S.M.C. Drug Running
ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
F.W. de KLERK
SOUTH AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE OVER APARTHEID.
1989-1994. (National Party Leader: 1989-1997)
998 Urban Rte 25
E. Coast Road [25]
TORBAY, N.Z.
36°42'19.23 S 174°43'30.04 E
ELEVATED --
HOUSE HAS THREE (3) STREETS
* Glamorgan Drive
* Kate Sheppard Avenue
* E. Coast Road [25]
COMPLICIT WITH LOCAL NEW ZEALAND POLICE,
129 Glamorgan Drive,
Torbay, New Zealand
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/israel_south_african_nuke_deal.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
"I may state without fear of contradiction
that there is not one inch of land in the
New Zealand Islands which is not claimed
by the Maoris; and is not a hill, or a valley,
stream, river, or forest, which has not a name,
the index of some point of Maori history"
— John White
Maori Land Tenure
Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo
Ngāti Ngutu
Tainui Waka Confederation
Ngāti Maniapoto
Ngai Tūhoe
Marutūahu
Tāmaki
Ngāti Toarangatira
Te Tau Ihu
Hauraki
Ngāti Raukawa
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF
NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5
day = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an amalgam of
the 64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial tetragrammaton
rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the microcosm to redefine the

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-08-23 16:59:54 UTC
That ought to read SECTION VIII
Post by dolf
*IF* *YOU* *CONTINUE* *TO* *POST* *WITHIN* *OZ* NEWSGROUPS WHEN ASKED TO
LEAVE YOU WILL BE IN BREACH OF SECTION VIII OF THE LETTERS PATENT (AS

- http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A
- http://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4
http://youtu.be/8EPQUvEz4fg
http://youtu.be/gEcuLUfjc5A