The Ballad Of Benarty.
Add Reply
Robert Peffers
2011-02-28 09:51:38 UTC
Words of explanation for non-Fifers.

The Kingdom is, "The Kingdom of Fife", and Benarty Hill lies between Loch
Leven & Loch Ore.
Loch Ore lies in Lochore Meadows, (A Country Park), between Lochore, (a
local village), and my home in Kelty.
Locally called, "The Meedies", and once a Water Meadow, i.e.A Bog. .
Benarty Hill is known as, "The Sleeping Giant", because, from a certain
view, it actually looks like a human form with recognizable features. All
place names mentioned are local towns & villages.
The Ballad was written for my Grandson, when he was not long started at
primary school, but has pawky humour for older folks. I hope you all enjoy
it. Try to imagine me with a young child on my knee telling the child this
story in rhyme.

THE BALLAD OF BENARTY

I want to tell a story now about this part of Fife,
When Mother Earth was young and new and wizardry was rife,
Before the time of Robin Hood and all his Merry Band,
And long before Round Table times, when Arthur ruled the land.

The land was filled with magic, with witch and wizard strong,
And giants and ogres roamed around where humans should belong.
With trolls and dragons, dwarfs and elves the times were harsh and sad,
But I must tell you,right away, not all the things were bad.

About this time the ground lay flat, the "Meedies" were so even,
And what is now known as Loch Ore was part of old Loch Leven.
No hill then lay between the lochs to form that pleasant view,
The vista that's the Country Park, well known to all of you.

Around this time a wicked witch had cast a magic spell,
That conjured up some hungry giants, (and other things as well).
They rampaged round the countryside demolishing the houses,
And many were the widows made when ogres ate their spouses.

The Kingdom was so dark and drear, the King so sick and old,
His coffers bare, no son and heir, no silver nor no gold.
The King, the Queen and all the court, so filled with such despair,
Forgot they had a Princess, fine of face and figure fair.

It came to pass that out by Cliesh, where lies the Crooked Road,
There dwelt a wise recluse who painted all himself with woad.
A knight was sent to speak with him and met him by Loch Glow,
Where he was told this cryptic verse to put him in the know.

"The court must come out to Glencraig and throw a garden party,
Inviting all the fighting men, the crafty and the 'Arty',
And from these guests a team be drawn, both brave and full of magic.
Pit brawn with brawn, pit craft with craft and magic pit with magic".

"Remember also woman fair must have a part to play.
Remember poor men can be brave upon a given day.
Remember Tom and Dick and Ben, or else it will be tragic,
But most of all they must "Walk Tall" and use a bit O' magic".

The party day drew ever near, the wicked witch gave trouble,
Brewing potions, casting spells, just see her cauldron bubble.
A one eyed ogre first she made, an evil dragon too,
A goblin and a gremlin from that evil smelling brew.

With eye of toad and wing of bat, with spit of newt and tail of cat,
With magic word and magic wand, with flash and "BANG" and that was that.
Inside a green and purple mist began a plague that would persist,
A biting, itching, flying pest that human kind could not resist.

From ogre large to tiny midge her object was the same,
And eating men alive would seem to be that witches game,
And right up 'til the present day, on mountain side or ridge,
A sharp reminder of those days is given by the midge.

The court then met outside Glencraig, near what is now Lochore,
And held a kind of parliament, as never seen before,
The King first took the throne and asked the courtiers what to do,
The courtiers shook their heads and said, "We haven't got a clue".

Now at this time the midges came and caused them to retreat,
They pulled back to Lumphinans where they thought that they were beat
But up then spoke a local knight, who lived up by Doo' Hill,
"Good King I'll tak' this muckle sword, an ogre I maun kill".

The knight got on his trusty steed, his armour gave a rattle,
As off he went around the loch, just itching for the battle.
The ogres voice was heard at last, "You'll have to try much harder,
That can O' meat you sent me round now rests inside my larder".

When up then spoke a local lad called Tom, from Hill O' Beath,
And he was scared we knew that by the rattling of his teeth.
Said he,"You must remember Sire the rhyme that was foretold,
I can't make head or tail of it, or how it should unfold".

A Kelty man called Dick spoke up "Good King, this might seem funny,
But offering your daughters hand, might better be than money".
The King thought long, the King thought hard ,then raised his head to say,
"I'll make a Royal Proclamation from Glencraig to-day".

"We've heard from Tom and Dick as well, now for the woman's part,
I'm offering my daughters hand, (though that may break my heart)",
"I'll marry her to anyone, who can this puzzle solve,
I'll throw in half my Kingdom too", he said with great resolve.

A warlock then from Cowdenbeath stepped forward to the table,
"Good King to solve the Cleish mans rhyme I think I might be able,
I know a mighty giant from Crail, a man by name of "Arty,
I took the liberty, My Liege, to ask him to this party".

"I am a warlock Sire", he said, "At magic I am skilled,
And with some poor men, not afraid in case they might be killed,
I'll take the witch on, and her crew, and so fulfill the rhyme,
And marriage to your daughter, Sire, I will accept in time.

Now when the day of battle dawned the warlock cast a spell,
He waved his magic wand around and gave a mighty yell.
The Cleish man's rhyme was clearer now, (though he'd not solved it all),
For each poor man grew to twelve foot, and so each could, "Walk Tall".

The battle started prompt, at noon, and went on through the night.
While Arty and the evil giant fought on with all their might
The brave, poor men took on the ogres, elves and all the rest.
The warlock fought the wicked witch, well matched these in that test.

Some poor men died, though some fought on, and others joined the fray,
While Arty and the ogre fought throughout that night and day.
The warlock and the witch locked spells and fire and brimstone flew,
With bolts of lightning, many coloured, green and red and blue.

The wicked witch then slipped and fell, the warlock paused for breath,
Then cast a mighty magic spell resulting in her death.
The brave poor men, who fought so well across the fields and ridges,
Had killed off every other thing, (except that plague of midges).

The warlock cast another spell, to win the Kings fair daughter,
And made the one eyed ogre turn into a pool of water.
With Arty and the evil giant still locked in mortal strife,
Though Arty felled the other giant it near cost him his life.

BEN ARTY fell across the loch, the warlock he did weep,
And cast a final magic spell to put his friend to sleep.
The "Sleeping Giant" he lies there still, between Kinross and Fife,
While the ogre formed into a loch when giving up his life.

That loch was called Loch Ogre then, but as time passed away,
The name changed to Loch O're and so until this very day,
The " SLEEPING GIANT, BENARTY " sleeps, though no one can foretell,
If someone else will come along and break the warlocks spell.

Be warned all who live round here, as 'cross the Loch you peep,
The ogre and the giant lie still, but yet they only sleep,
Someone may come upon the scene, strong magic in their belly,
And take up residence beside Ballingry or Lochgelly.

Now when you walk around the park, or on Benarty's ridges,
And when you feel your face and arms all bitten by the midges.
Remember mighty giants have all been quietened with a spell,
But nothing in this whole wide world will ever midges quell.

Walk softly when you climb that hill ,and chances never take,
And never stamp your foot down hard, the "Sleeping Giant" might wake,
And never cast a stone into the waters of Loch Ore,
In case the ogre comes to life to stalk the earth once more.

By Robert Peffers.
Fifeshire Floozie
2011-04-03 20:39:10 UTC
Awfa guid! Ah fair enjoyed that Bob :)

"Robert Peffers" <***@btinbternet.com> wrote > Words of
explanation for non-Fifers.
Post by Robert Peffers
Post by Robert Peffers
[...]
From ogre large to tiny midge her object was the same,
By Robert Peffers.
AAGF
2011-04-03 20:55:58 UTC
Memories - when the Bishop wasn't working, I used to fly gliders out of
Portmoak to Benarty, looking for lift.
Andy Fraser
Robert Peffers
2011-04-03 22:14:52 UTC
Post by AAGF
Memories - when the Bishop wasn't working, I used to fly gliders out of
Portmoak to Benarty, looking for lift.
--
Andy Fraser
Ideal place for gliding.
What with the hills and lochs and the ever present wind through the Forth &
Clyde valley.
These days they lso have microlites and we often see them around the Loch
Ore Country Park area.
Robert Peffers
2011-04-03 22:08:02 UTC
Post by Fifeshire Floozie
Awfa guid! Ah fair enjoyed that Bob :)
for non-Fifers.
Post by Robert Peffers
Post by Robert Peffers
[...]
From ogre large to tiny midge her object was the same,
[...]
Oh! Hi! Have not seen you post for some time. It is good to hear from you.
I'm pleased you enjoyed my efforts.
One of these days I'll find time to redo my website and put some of my poems
and short stories back on the web.
Jane Margaret Laight
nicely done--thanks Bob
Robert Peffers
2011-04-04 07:47:19 UTC
Post by Robert Peffers
[...]
From ogre large to tiny midge her object was the same,
[...]

Happy to have entertained.
I wrote it for my grandson.
He is now into his 30s, several stone heavier than me and at least a foot
taller.
Fife, in this area and in those days, was just recovering from the closeing
down of railways and coal mines.
The area the poem was set in had just undergone a massive clearance and the
Lochore Meadows Country park was still in its infancy.
The area is now a place of outstanding beauty with visitors coming from far
and wide. It surprises many to find out they are walking upon what was once
coal pit slag heaps, spread out and covered with around only 4 inches of
soil.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-07 17:26:07 UTC
Fantastic piece Robert. Would you mind joining our Facebook page and sharing that with the group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/benartymatters/

Warmest regards

Tom Kinnaird
The Phantom Piper
2018-02-07 23:45:36 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Fantastic piece Robert. Would you mind joining
our Facebook page and sharing that with the group?
You just necroed a 7-year-old post. Now, Auld Bob
was, well...Old...at the time he posted it, but he
*might* yet be treading the earth - but still, do
please check the post dates, eh? What you are doing
is the equivalent of leaving formal invitations stuck
to the markers in a Graveyard.

Eternally,

The Phantom Piper
dolf
2018-02-07 18:05:41 UTC
You are abnormally responding to a post of 28 February 2011 which perhaps
suggests Roman Catholic necromancy as dissolution of the STATE for which
evasive action is required...

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:51:38 -0000
From: "Robert Peffers" <***@btinbternet.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.scottish
Subject: The Ballad Of Benarty.

“FOR IF THE FIRSTFRUIT BE HOLY, THE LUMP {ie. *the* *trinomial*
*mathematical* *theoretical* *noumenon*} IS ALSO HOLY: AND IF THE ROOT BE
HOLY, SO ARE THE BRANCHES.

As the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries comprising the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of life:

AND IF SOME OF THE BRANCHES BE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU, BEING A WILD OLIVE
TREE, WERT GRAFTED IN AMONG THEM, AND WITH THEM PARTAKEST OF THE ROOT AND
FATNESS OF THE OLIVE TREE:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 ***
THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter
for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to
slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to
sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one's own
resources;

[IMAGES ABOVE: DISCUSSION OF 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 WITH ARTIST {HINH} JEREMY
KASPER OVER AVOIDANCE OF SALE RETURNED SERVICE LEAGUE'S (RSL) MURAL AS A
TRIBUTE TO FASCIST IDEALISM WHICH IS CONVEYED BY PHOTOGRAPHS OF 22 AUGUST
2017; 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 AND ITS REMOVAL BY 24 SEPTEMBER 2017]

YOUTUBE: "Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)"

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

"BOAST NOT AGAINST THE BRANCHES. BUT IF THOU BOAST, THOU BEAREST NOT THE
ROOT, BUT THE ROOT THEE.

THOU WILT SAY THEN, THE BRANCHES WERE BROKEN OFF, THAT I MIGHT BE GRAFTED
IN.

WELL; BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF THEY WERE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU STANDEST BY FAITH.
BE NOT HIGHMINDED, BUT FEAR:

FOR IF GOD SPARED NOT THE NATURAL BRANCHES, TAKE HEED LEST HE ALSO SPARE
NOT THEE.

BEHOLD THEREFORE THE GOODNESS AND SEVERITY OF GOD: ON THEM WHICH FELL,
SEVERITY; BUT TOWARD THEE, GOODNESS, IF THOU CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS:
OTHERWISE THOU ALSO SHALT BE CUT OFF.” [Romans 11:16-22 (KJV)]

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE.

As they produce different categories of understanding associated with the
temporal reality, *PLEASE* *ENSURE* *THAT* *YOU* *DO* *NOT* *BREACH* *MY*
*INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *BY* *IMPROPERLY* *ASSIGNING* *TO* *YOURSELVES*
*AN* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO* *USE* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AS* *A*
*WEAPON* *AGAINST* *ME*.

I WOULD REASONABLY CONCLUDE BY SUCH #123 / #231 CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING
(AND ESPECIALLY THE LATER) THAT FROM A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF DIARY ENTRIES FROM
2 to 23 June 1942 WITHIN ADOLF HITLER’S BOOK TITLED “TABLE TALK” WAS
STEEPED WITHIN FREEMASONRY AND HAS A KNOWLEDGE OF THE EGYPTIAN ANKH
ASSOCIATED TO THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ET
AL.

TO SAY NOTHING OF MY ANTAGONISTS BEING EQUIVALENTLY ATTRIBUTED by each of
the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of ‘life’ and the ‘hand mirror’
as reflecting the course of action:

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

So as to determine a concise MENS REA by an appreciation obtained from the
lexicon spectrum which will elucidate our understanding of any extent to
the MODUS OPERANDI.

The ankh also known as crux ansata / ansate cross (the Latin for ‘cross
with a handle’) is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic ideograph symbolizing
‘life’ from which the Coptic community have stylised their cross.

ORIGIN: First recorded in 1885–90, ankh is from the Egyptian word ʿnh̬
live; apparently at least partially homophonous with word for ‘sandal
strap,’ hence stylized picture of sandal strap became symbol for life.

The Egyptian {that troubles or oppresses; anguish} gods are often portrayed
carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over
their chest. The ankh appears in hand or in proximity of almost every deity
in the Egyptian pantheon (including Pharaohs {that disperses; that
spoils}), symbolising the gift of eternal life which they promised to their
worshipers. The loop was frequently painted red and the cross white. There
are many scenes of the ankh being applied to the nostrils of the dead, to
bring them back to life.

The ankh symbol was so prevalent that it has been found in digs as far as
Mesopotamia {between two rivers} and Persia {that cuts or divides; a nail;
a gryphon; a horseman}, and even on the seal of the biblical king Hezekiah
{strength of the Lord}. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh>]

IMPORTANT NOTE: That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as
PARADIGM already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 -
Transformation Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later PYTHAGOREAN binomial HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

Whilst it may function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY it is entirely a
specious notion to declare it is the root and causal basis of the
perennialist philosophical tradition.

That the ENNEAD OF THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle
which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS as presupposing to be the origin of language
by consideration of rational PI being 22 / 7 as mind which is then no doubt
the proper cosmological basis to our magnificent heritage of our
perennialist antiquity:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6 - Form of Nature]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day /
lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

[IMAGE: THE #36 - ROMAN EMPIRE AS GENTILE / #72 - JEWISH VASSAL DYNAMIC]

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - #CENTRE with both
the #36 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) as comprehensible
within the image above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made
within the Epistle to the Romans, that Israel: "Who knowing the judgment of
God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, *NOT* *ONLY*
*DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE* *PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*."
[Romans 1:31 (KJV)]

[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth:

GENTILE VIEW: *H27* - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature) below + GEN (ie. #8 - Transforming Nature) above] + *H9* - XIAOXU
[Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature) below + SUN (ie. #4 -
Nature is Amended in its Nature) above] = *H36* - MINGYI [Suppression of
the Light/LI (ie. #9 - Autonomous Nature) below + KUN (ie. #1) above]

JEWISH VIEW: *H54* - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7 - Engendering
Nature) below + ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature) above] {ie. Realm
of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law} + *H18* - GU [Ills to
Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4 - Nature is Amended in its Nature) below + GEN (ie. #8
- Transforming Nature) above] {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity} = *#72* - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 -
Adversity, Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 -
Difficulties)

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and known
as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold Form'. That
is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} OF GOVERNMENT

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {#A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {#U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {#M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AS ‘YHWH’ BEING NAME OF GOD AND
GIVING THE TOTAL OF #72 as ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE KNOWN FROM ANTIQUITY WITH AN
IMPLIED #5 AS #CENTRE / EARTH ON #0 CE

The problem which I have resolved by that quote which the Australian
Newspaper unreasonably censored pertains to German Philosopher Friedrich
Hegel (August 27, 1770 – November 14, 1831) who was an important figure of
German idealism. He achieved wide renown in his day and, while primarily
influential within the continental tradition of philosophy, has become
increasingly influential in the analytic tradition as well.

Although Hegel remains a divisive figure, his canonical stature within
Western philosophy is universally recognized.

Hegel states the hypothesis: “Another and opposite folly which we meet with
in our time is that of pretending to invent and carry out political
constitutions independently of religion. The Catholic confession, although
sharing the Christian name with the Protestant, does not concede to the
State an inherent Justice and Morality, – a concession which in the
Protestant principle is fundamental. This tearing away of the political
morality of the Constitution from its natural connection, is necessary to
the genius of that religion, inasmuch as it does not recognise Justice and
Morality as independent and substantial. But thus excluded from intrinsic
worth, – torn away from their last refuge – the sanctuary of conscience –
the calm retreat where religion has its abode, – the principles and
institutions of political legislation are destitute of a real centre, to
the same decree as they are compelled to remain abstract and indefinite.

Summing up what has been said of the State, we find that we have been led
to call its vital principle, as actuating the individuals who compose it, –
Morality. The State, its laws, its arrangements, constitute the rights of
its members; its natural features, its mountains, air, and waters, are
their country, their fatherland, their outward material property; the
history of this State, their deeds; what their ancestors have produced,
belongs to them and lives in their memory. All is their possession, just as
they are possessed by it; for it constitutes their existence, their being.

Their imagination is occupied with the ideas thus presented, while the
adoption of these laws, and of a fatherland so conditioned is the
expression of their will. It is this matured totality which thus
constitutes one Being, the spirit of one People. To it the individual
members belong; each unit is the Son of his Nation, and at the same time –
in as far as the State to which he belongs is undergoing development – the
Son of his Age. None remains behind it, still less advances beyond it. This
spiritual Being (the Spirit of his Time) is his; he is a representative of
it; it is that in which he originated, and in which he lives.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{82}&idea:{371}&idea:{83}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #371 / #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact, Ego: #393 / #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 -
Response]

HERE'S WHY AUSTRALIA'S PARLIAMENT USES SANDGLASSES WHEN THERE'S A DIVISION
IN THE HOUSE:

“Australia’s parliamentary traditions and conventions change over time. For
example, when a vote (or ‘division’) {

#371 as #8, #80, #5, #10, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50 = apeitheo (G544): {#10 as
#910} 1) not to allow one's self to be persuaded; 2) not to comply with;
1a) to refuse or withhold belief; 1b) to refuse belief and obedience

} is called, senators have four minutes to get to the chamber {

#371 as #30, #40, #100, #200, #1 = miqra' (H4744): {#4 as #341} 1)
convocation, convoking, reading, a calling together; 1a) convocation,
sacred assembly; 1b) convoking; 1c) reading; / #6, #70, #90, #200, #5 =
`atsarah (H6116): {#5 as #365} 1) assembly, solemn assembly; 1a) assembly
(sacred or festive meeting); 1b) assemblage, company, group}.

Back in 1975 that increased from two minutes to three, when a new extension
to Old Parliament House made the journey {

#371 as #6, #10, #200, #40, #60, #50, #5 = ramac (H7429): {#8 as #300} 1)
to trample; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to trample; 1a2) trampler (participle); 1b)
(Niphal) to be trampled

} from committee rooms to the chamber a little longer. The current
four-minute limit was introduced in 1988, when Australian democracy moved
up the hill to to the much bigger, current Parliament House.

The time given to MPs {

#371 as #20, #1, #50, #300 = 'enash (Aramaic) (H606): {#0 as #351} 1) man,
human being; 2) mankind (collective)

} is necessary, but the way the gap is timed – with a sandglass {

#371 as #20, #1, #200, #90, #20, #40 = 'erets (H776): {#2 as #291} 1) land,
earth; lands, countries; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed to a
part); 1a2) earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants); 1b)
land; 1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal
territory; 1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6)
inhabitants of land; 1b7) Sheol, land without return, (under) world; 1b8)
city (-state); 1c) ground, surface of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil;
1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the land; 1d2) space or distance of
country (in measurements of distance); 1d3) level or plain country; 1d4)
land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e) (almost wholly late in
usage); 1e1a) often in contrast to Canaan

} – doesn’t seem necessary at all. And it turns out the sandglasses are not
just ornamental. They’re really used for timekeeping (but with a catch).
The parliament’s website explains:

Until 1989, it [the Annotated Standing Orders] contained references to a
sand-glass kept on the Table for the purpose of timing divisions. The Clerk
was responsible for turning the sand-glass and the time was taken to have
elapsed when the sand-glass so indicated. References to this antique but
reliable technology were removed in the course of the 1989 revision to free
the principle from reliance on any particular technology.

Although sand-glasses continue to be used as the primary means of timing
the division or quorum bells {

#393 as #300, #10, #7, #70, #6 = zuwa` (H2111): {#0 as #83} 1) to tremble,
quiver, quake, be in terror; 1a) (Qal) to tremble, quake; 1b) (Pilpel);
1b1) to shake violently; 1b2) to cause to tremble;

"In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble {zuwa`-moved
[H2111]: #393}, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders
cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be
darkened..." [Ecclesiastes 12:3 (KJV)]

"Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall
vex {zuwa`-moved [H2111]: #393} thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto
them?" [Habakkuk 2:7 (KJV)]

#393 as #8, #90, #90, #200, #5 = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion

}, they are now used in conjunction with the digital speech timer. An
advantage of the latter is that it enables a time signal to be broadcast on
the House Monitoring Service which shows senators how much time remains for
them to reach the chamber. In practice, the Chair takes whichever
methodology expires last as a signal to call for the doors to be locked.

Note “antique but reliable”, but also references to using it were removed
in 1989 “to free the principle from reliance on any particular technology”.

Justin Baker, assistant director of the Chamber Research Office in the
Department of the House of Representatives, explained to Business Insider
why they continue to use what looks like a giant egg timer.

Hansard records reveal a reference to a sandglass being used for divisions
back in 1901 “so they have likely been a feature of the parliament since
Federation”.

When the Central Table for the new Parliament House was commissioned, a
pair of sandglasses was included in the brief by the Parliament amongst
other items, such as bronze brackets to support the Mace, pigeon hole book
stands, digital clocks, call bells and microphones.

“A stand with a wooden base and green felt underneath for the sandglasses
was purpose built for the Clerk’s desk within the Chamber,” Baker said. “In
1998, a new stand and glasses were designed and manufactured to accommodate
an additional sandglass.”

That’s right – they bought another one.

<https://www.businessinsider.com.au/heres-why-australias-parliament-uses-sandglasses-when-theres-a-division-in-the-house-2015-6>

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7 AS THE
BASIS TO HAVING A SUPERSEDING AS TRANSCENDENT UNDERSTANDING OF ROMAN
CATHOLIC (ET AL) THEOLOGICAL DOGMATIC RELIANCE UPON ERIUGENA'S COMMENTARY
ON THE PSEUDO-DIONYSIAN CELESTIAL HIERARCHY.

John Scotus Eriugena, or Johannes Scotus Erigena (c. 815 – c. 877) was an
Irish theologian, neoplatonist philosopher, and poet. He wrote a number of
works, but is best known today for having written The Division of Nature,
which has been called the final achievement of ancient philosophy, a work
which "synthesizes the philosophical accomplishments of fifteen centuries."

The Latin title De divisione naturae (Περί φύσεων) refers to these four
divisions of nature:

(1) that which creates and is not created;

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL
LAW}

(2) that which is created and creates;

+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. SYSTEM'S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH - FORMULA OF HUMANITY}

(3) that which is created and does not create;

+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. SEA AS SELF IDENTITY - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY}

(4) that which is neither created nor creates.

+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. FOUNTAINS OF WATERS AS FORMULA OF PROGRESSION TO
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA (WAN WU)} AS GENESIS DAY #4

The first is God as the ground or origin of all things, the last is God as
the final end or goal of all things, that into which the world of created
things ultimately returns.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. AS ACT OF NATURE THE ORGANIZATION OF THE
MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} AS GENESIS DAY

The second and third together compose the created universe, which is the
manifestation of God, God in process, Theophania; the second is the world
of Platonic ideas or forms:

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF
A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE
AS GENESIS DAY #1

And the third is a more pantheistic world, or a pandeistic one, depending
on the interference of God.

Eriugena argued on behalf of something like a pantheistic definition of
nature. He translated and made commentaries upon the work of
Pseudo-Dionysius, and was one of the few Western European philosophers of
his day that knew Greek, having studied in Athens.

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION
OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} AS
GENESIS DAY #2

Eriugena explains that reason is necessary to understand and interpret
revelation. Authority is the source of knowledge, but the reason of mankind
is the norm by which all authority is judged: "And you, being dead in your
sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with
him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of
ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out
of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and
powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an
holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and
worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head, from which
all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit
together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why,
as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (touch not;
taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the
commandments and doctrines of men?

Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility,
and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the
flesh." [Colossians 2:13-23 (KJV)]

Sons of BELIAL:

*שבנ*
#352 as #300, #2, #50 = ben (H1121): {#3 as #52 *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD* as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a group; 1a)
son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and female); 1d)
youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order, class;

*μαριασ*
#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
the mother of Jesus; 2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala; 3) Mary, the
sister of Lazarus and Martha; 4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the
less; 5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas; 6) Mary, a
Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in [Romans 16:6];

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.12.25&PROTOTYPE:HETEROS&idea:{146}&idea:{269}&idea:{163}&idea:{352}>

***@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2017.12.25, Super: #269 /
#1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,
Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #352 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse,
Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center
Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and
her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
[Genesis 3:15 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.12.25&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS&idea:{146}&idea:{359}&idea:{163}&idea:{397}>

— TETRAD {#8 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE v’s PAPAL BULLS} FOR ANY GENII
THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} AND CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM:

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form
of Nature]

MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day},

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature]

POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and a

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE AS REPRESENTED BY THE MARION ('CHERISHED MOTHER')
WASHERWOMAN STATUE ERECTED WITHIN VICTORIA PARK OPPOSITE ON SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY OF 17 MARCH 2017 IS THE TRADITIONAL VIEW OF THE ALTERNATIVE PYTHAGOREAN
HETEROS (binomial} UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AS THE
BASIS OF BOTH ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND GERMAN FASCIST IDENTITY AS THAT WHICH
DIFFERS FROM THE DAOist HOMOIOS (trinomial) VIEW OF HEAVEN / EARTH / SEA as
implicit to the laws and government of our COMMONWEALTH which is framed by
a CONTINENT.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON *SUNDAY* AND NOT *SATURDAY* EVENTS:

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. *GOD* *OF*
*OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; {

SEE ALSO 'HITLER'S TABLE TALK' COMMENCING FROM:

IDEA @235 ON MIDDAY OF 7th June 1942: MONARCHICAL TENDENCIES IN SPAIN
SUPPORTED BY THE CHURCH — SAME OLD TACTICS FOR THE SEIZING OF POWER / ... /
— INTER-ALLIED MILITARY COMMISSIONS IN 1925 — TREASON AMONG GERMANS — THE
EMIGRES OF 1933 — VIEWS ON THE CRIME OF TREASON — ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE
SHOT — CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS — SETTLING WITH "BIBLE STUDENTS":

PAGE #515 - VISIT TO SPAIN IMPOSSIBLE;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #413 has
7 Categories:

#40, #90, #200, #10, #40, #1, #2, #30 = n. Egyptians' Meadow or Egyptians'
Mourning; #1, #10, #2, #400 = Female enemy; #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 =
n. *GOD* *OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; #3, #2, #8, #400 = Bald forehead;
baldness or bare place on the right side of cloth; #7, #1, #400, #5 = This;
#7, #6, #200, #200 = To sneeze; #8, #400, #5 = To haste, to snatch up;
terror;

} / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5
= shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is neither associated with the later Flanders field poppy of World
War I nor to the Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the *SUNDAY* before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

Material details of my defence against the APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER made on 31 October 2017 as CASE
NUMEBR: H13018534 in being a direct reaction to my public and parting
comment of "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS" pertaining to my several
tactical carpe diem interjections made at local events of the RSL et al
{Catholic Sale College, Catholic representatives of Wellington Shire
Council} as pre-cursor to the Beersheba 100 year [commemorations]
accompanying earlier artistic deliberations over avoiding anti-semitic,
hymeneal {marriage}, procreational as fascist idealisation which is absent
of women's emancipation due to suffrage of 1902 and scientific discussion
on the specific subject of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS v's JINGOISM
{MARRIAGE AS PIETY / FAMILY AND PROCREATION} relative to the Materia Prima
of Queen Victoria's Letter Patents as PRESENTS {ie. HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS)
GIFT (DŌREA: a gratuity:—gift) [Hebrews 6:4-12]} instrumentation made to
the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Commensurate with our 100 year celebration of the BeerSheba campaign of the
Charge of the Light Horse Brigade as celebrations which occurred on 31
October 2017 and the issue is the partiality and prejudiced Memorial 'Lest
We Forget' Tributes comprising SEVEN {5 Wreaths and 2 Bouquets} floral
arrangements which were made during a ceremony presided over by the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and laid at only the World War
I and onwards Memorial Shrine for the War Dead upon the Saturday of 28
October 2017.

In the mistaken belief which was propagandised as the consideration that:
Battle of Beersheba 'should be the cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel:

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic [by] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE.

In accordance with this pre-eminent value statement which was heartedly
adopted by the participants within that public ceremony which occurred
within the State of Israel, compliant with the 500 year anniversary of
Martin Luthers nailed #95 treatise which commenced the Protestant
Reformation and the [centenary to the] Balfour Declaration [occurring] 2
November 2017, I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed
FOUR {3 Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is]
Remembrance Service made for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual
events occurring within the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without
neither authority nor notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {#368 = #6, #10, #2, #300,
#10, #40 as yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312} 1) dry; 2) dried} state at the
Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street / Foster Street by
the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025 HOURS on 8
NOVEMBER 2017.

There are several legal issues involved with respects to [the] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre participated in by the representatives of the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and the nature of its
association to a FOREIGN POWER as a group named KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
INTERNATIONAL which formed within 2015 and comprises various: RELIGIONS /
STATES / MILITARY / ORGANISATIONS as unconscionable attempts made by them
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

All too often the dialogue about our Australia Day celebrations of 26
January 2016 is historical revisionist, racially prejudiced and with
genocidal ambitions (ie. willing us dead) against any 400 year entitlement
of Indigenous Dutch Australians as their Sovereign claim to an earlier
discovery of Australia acknowledged by Captain James Cook as diary entry
made of his visitation on 22 August, 1770 as having occurred on 26 October
1616 AO and an immutably in defining the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
which is sustained by seven Papal Bulls as edicts made upon the Knights
Templars as my heritage.

It is noted that the THAT GOVERNOR GENERAL PETER COSGROVE WAS IN 2013
CONFERRED WITH THE KNIGHTHOOD OF THE GRAND CROSS OF THE ORDER OF ST GREGORY
THE GREAT BY CARDINAL PELL ON 7 FEBRUARY 2013 AND IS THEREFORE COMPROMISED
WITHIN HIS OFFICE AS GOVERNOR GENERAL AND THE SUBSTANTIAL CAUSE FOR THE
IMPEDIMENT TO ANY OBTAINMENT OF JUSTICE IN OUR PROVEN ALLEGATION OF TREASON
AGAINST THIS SAME ECCLESIASTIC as cause célebre associated with unlawful
foreign powers associated to eclipse cycles and earlier refusal of the
Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East
Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998 and 21
June, 2000.

Whilst these matters of alleged involvement of a prohibited foreign powers
to wit the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and their CABAL of action by Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre as the conspiratorial imposing of a substituted ethic
upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition, the rendering of Memorial Services as
stone worshipping idolatry and attempts to subvert sovereign authority have
been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on 19 March 2017, there has
never before been undertaken a prosecution by any law enforcement or
judicial officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an initiative
of a private citizen.

That such prudent action which requires obtaining suitable legal counsel,
the provision of Instructions, the consideration of relevant matters, the
preparing of any statements for court and its subsequent representation
within a court of law having an appropriate jurisdiction.

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA (158)
an onus of accountability is then placed upon any OTHER PERSONS to provide
all such material evidence in such lawful action made of the allegations of
infracted sensibilities:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

as the alleged IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED TESTIMONY OF PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and to differentiate
this from ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @277 / PAGE #609 - REVISITING
BATTLEFIELDS as to "assist[ance] by any means whatever, with intent to
assist, an enemy at war with the Commonwealth of Australia, whether or not
the existence of a state of war has been declared" which is prohibited
under SECTION 9A(1)(d)

And that a person is prohibited under SECTION 9A(2) to:

(a) receives or assists another person who is to his knowledge guilty of
treason in order to enable him to escape punishment; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does not give
information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable or use
other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence— shall
be guilty of an indictable offence.

Penalty: Level 3 imprisonment (20 years maximum).

(3) On the trial of a person charged with treason on the ground that he
formed an intention to do an act referred to in paragraph (a), (b), (c),
(d) or (e) of subsection (1) of this section and manifested that intention
by an
overt act, evidence of the overt act shall not be admitted unless the overt
act was alleged in the indictment.

Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary security guards, was
violently directed towards the self identity as the formula of autonomy of
any and all such persons (inclusive of mother, sons and daughters) who were
distinguished only by their fraternity in the wearing of the GLBTI
Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

In contradiction of this treasonous conduct perpetuated against the
Commonwealth of Australia, Knighthood of the Grand Cross of the Order of St
Gregory the Great is an honorary Order of Knighthood of the Holy See, but
not necessarily of the Roman Catholic Church.

Bestowed by authority of the Pope as the monarch of the Holy See and as the
temporal sovereign of the fascist Vatican City State.

Motto: Pro Deo et Principe (Latin) ("For God and Ruler").

Papal orders of knighthood or Pontifical orders of knighthood are orders of
knighthood bestowed in the name of the Pope of the Catholic Church by his
authority as head of the Holy See and sovereign of the Vatican City State.
Historically, membership in these orders was either conferred by Papal
bulls not signed by the Pope or by apostolic letters signed by the Pope
himself. Since the reforms of these orders in the beginning of the 20th
century, the diplomas have been signed by the Cardinal Secretary of State.

In general, Papal orders of knighthood refers to the five equestrian orders
of the Holy See awarded directly by the Supreme Pontiff as head of the
Catholic Church, Holy See and Vatican City State - as temporal sovereign
and font of honour (similar to the orders given by other heads of state).

It therefore represents a fascist conflict of interest by the Governor
General and is a breach of the superior sovereignty assigned to the Letters
Patent enabling the Federation of Commonwealth of Australia which defines
the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS in accordance with the immutability
of the SEVEN Papal Bulls granted to the earlier discovery of Australia by
the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog on 26 October 1616 AO as a member of the
Kights Templars.

The POPE has recently been observed within media news reports as playing
the mourner card...

<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/dutch-founder-of-she-decides-receives-award-from-the-vatican/news-story/c214017b1c6e7cd6954ca1808ebb08c1>

<https://www.sbs.com.au/news/pope-asks-forgiveness-in-chile-churches-burn-ahead-of-his-visit>

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

Nothing sincere in such a request for forgiveness when at the same time you
are screwing us over.

We want justice and morality from the State and not another word of Papal
haughty deceit.

[IMAGES: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Whether this firstly constitutes *A* *TRAP* *OR* *DEVICE* which is
prohibited under the ACT where it therefore ought to be unlawful conduct by
a PUBLIC AUTHORITY under Section 38(1) to (3) of the CHARTER OF HUMAN
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006, which states:

"(1) Subject to this section, it is unlawful for a public authority to act
in a way that is incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision,
to fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right.

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if, as a result of a statutory provision
or a provision made by or under an Act of the Commonwealth or otherwise
under law, the public authority could not reasonably have acted differently
or made a different decision.

EXAMPLE
Where the public authority is acting to give effect to a statutory
provision that is incompatible with a human right.

(3) This section does not apply to an act or decision of a private nature.

(4) Subsection (1) does not require a public authority to act in a way, or
make a decision, that has the effect of impeding or preventing a religious
body (including itself in the case of a public authority that is a
religious body) from acting in conformity with the religious doctrines,
beliefs or principles in accordance with which the religious body operates.

(5) In this section religious body means—

(a) a body established for a religious purpose; or
(b) an entity that establishes, or directs, controls or administers, an
educational or other charitable entity that is intended to be, and is,
conducted in accordance with religious doctrines, beliefs or principles.

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness {ie. Beliel}, and hath
translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are in
*EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be]

*THRONES* {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}, or

*DOMINIONS* {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52} days of years =
107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or

*PRINCIPALITIES* {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or

*POWERS* {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to denote
the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman ‘to
tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although adjectival
use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant heart’ since the
16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ie. *SANDGLASS*} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: “Days of Our Lives (2004)”

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards
a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative
prototypes for corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from this
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and
cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>.

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {MOTHER: HERA} defining the
ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE {FATHER: ZEUS}:

#1 - Formula of Universal Law
#2 - Formula of Humanity
#3 - Formula of Autonomy
#4 - Formula of Progression
#5 - Act of Nature as any pairing by co-joined Contract such as the Olympic
Games

By means of a theoretical mathematical noumenon being a technology
associated to OUR LETTERS PATENT {NOTE: SECTION VIII on "OBEDIENCE, AIDING
and ASSISTING unto the Governor General} as GIFT of Queen Victoria to the
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901):

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20, #6,
#200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting furnace or
pot; 2) (Qal) to bore, pierce, dig, hew} AN UNIVERSALITY TO ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ...

YOUTUBE: “I Know Him So Well (John Barrowman duet with Daniel Boys)”

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE ARCHIMANDRITE
AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE PLACE
OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE.

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34 / Usurper: @1 /
Mystery: #17 / Leader: #136 / Regulator: #170 / General Governor: #340}
relative to the equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 /
#81}.

The Osirian {#INR} legend {#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 +
5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 /
Regulator: #390 / General Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as 1, #100, #80, #1,
#3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber or #365 / #5 = #73} of Egypt {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish} sets aside 70-nights during a 365-day-solar-year to
mark the star Sirius’ disappearance below the horizon. Osirus existed in
the netherworld for 70-days until his triumphant resurrection every year.]

IDEA @237 AT DINNER ON 8TH JUNE 1942: THE ROLE OF COMING GENERATIONS —
EXTENSION OF THE GERMANIC IDEA — A NEW NAME FOR THE REICH CAPITAL — YOUTH
SHOULD LEAD YOUTH — RIDICULOUS ANOMALIES IN RELIGIOUS DIVERGENCE —
INFLUENCE OF THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST YOUTH WITHIN THE FAMILY — PENURIOUS
INADEQUACY OF SCHOOL-TEACHERS — PROPAGANDA — THE ROLE OF THE PRESS IN
NATIONAL EDUCATION:

During dinner photographs were passed round, showing the Reich Youth Leader
in the company of Youth Group Leaders, male and female, from Norway,
Denmark, Holland, etc.

The Fuehrer expressed himself as follows:

It is an excellent thing that Axmann has been at the front as a soldier.
The loss of an arm in battle will undoubtedly enhance his prestige with the
youths, not only of Germany, but also of the other countries. I am very
pleased, too, to welcome Axmann's efforts, and to see how he strives
continuously to *BIND* {ie. 6 x #41 = #246 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS} the youth of the German lands with ever closer *BONDS* {ie. 7 x
#41 = #287 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} to National Socialism and
to the German way of thought.
Post by Robert Peffers
[...]
From ogre large to tiny midge her object was the same,
[...]
-- IF THERE IS A TRINOMIAL THEORETICAL MATHEMATICAL NOUMENON WHAT THEN OF
DETERMINISM SUCH AS SOFT / HARD BREXIT?:

A: ACCORDING TO THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, THE SPIRIT THAT NOW
WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE...

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 February 2018

Nous: #50
Time: 21:00 hrs
Date: 2018.2.5
Torah: #4 #50 #10 %81 = #64
Dao: Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life
Tetra: #77 - Compliance
I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive,
Acquiescence, The flow

Latin: Invacandus {Sign of mercy} Alt: Haayah {Behold God} {

1. PROTECTS & CONSOLES. INSPIRES IN DECISIONS
2. JUSTICE AND LAWYERS
3. JUDGES
4. Eregbuo
}
Abiud {Father of praise}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#431 / #283} / HETEROS {#431 / #283}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:2,nous:50&idea:{f,50}&idea:{m,431}&idea:{f,283}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 2, nous: 50 [Date: 2018.2.5, Super: #431 /
#50 - Fantasies of Avoiding Death, Value of Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin,
Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The receptive, Acquiescence, The flow;
Tetra: 77 - Compliance, Ego: #283 / #50 - Fantasies of Avoiding Death,
Value of Life; I-Ching: H2 - Pure Yin, Passive Principle/Earth, Field, The
receptive, Acquiescence, The flow; Tetra: 77 - Compliance]

THE EXPERT PANEL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
C/O Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
PO Box 6500
Canberra ACT 2600
Australia

Email: <***@pmc.gov.au>

I understand that the Panel held its first meeting on 10 January 2018, and
agreed to be as open as possible in its approach to submissions which have
now closed. I'm not making any new submissions which I have made prior and
are prolific in content as researched material, but rather the
consideration of assisting the expert panel in the provision of any
additional summation statements as documentation which concisely states the
important issue from the GLBTI COMMUNITY perspective advocating important
and egilatarian issues about religious freedom which builds upon our
*DETERMINIST* heritage of women's suffrage as the exercise of unencumbered
will by INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

And here is the reasoned, researched opinion which sustains the entitlement
to publicly convey the video titled: ‘Imagine a World Without Islam’
without any vacuous accusations of hatred or Isamophobia...

*DETERMINISM* (noun):
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free
will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the idea
that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)}

[IMAGE: BBC Science Photo Library]

THAT MODERNUS AS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD ‘THINGS OR INSTITUTIONS OF
THE PRESENT' IS INTRINSICALLY HUMAN NATURE’S CAPACITY BY ITS DISCRIMINATING
NORM {#369} TO FACILITATE THE EXERCISE OF INTUITION:

I want to make a further clarification on what is still a hypothetical
ethereal (ie. it is neither asceticism nor mysticism although that does not
exclude any function of ritual transcendence) observation of the cognitive
process having an unity of apperception possessing “an unique cogent
capacity of the sapient being to know by means of prognosticative
supranatural intuition.”

It is reasonable to say then that the best attenuation of the mind occurs
when optimal assimilation is facilitated of the MATERIA PRIMA as the
Categories of Understanding prerequisite to the measure of reality in
addition to those that are an accumulation of our life experience and in
the same manner such as from any conspicuous idea as for example the
emendation (ie. I’m here describing a neural linguistic process) of an
artificial limb within the quintessence of our BEING.

The observation of the theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as intrinsic
to the conception of a measured reality is then made in relation to the
process of instantiation within the temporality by a consideration of
whether in the circumstance of *DILEMMA* this occurs as being entirely a
promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or implying an unselective approach;
indiscriminate or casual} processes as primitivistic opportunism and
survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a definitive function of reflexology {ie.
ignited by a hot zone within the noumena prism of possibilities} itself
where the scope as degree of probability as the permissibility of any
consequence that is determinate and obtained both from the meta-data
descriptors and the mundane content of any responses made to the
consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego as formula of
autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric to time itself.

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

That MODERNUS as the organization of the myriad ‘Things or institutions of
the present' is intrinsically human nature’s capacity by its discriminating
norm {#369} to facilitate the exercise of intuition in the practiced
consideration of moderation {ie. modo: (just now’) originally ablative of
modus: (‘measure’)} within the permissibility of boundaries.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND*
*AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

*WITH* *THE* *SOUL*
Some determinists argue that materialism does not present a complete
understanding of the universe, because while it can describe determinate
interactions among material things, it ignores the minds or souls of
conscious beings.
A number of positions can be delineated:

#1 - Immaterial souls are all that exist (Idealism).

#2 - Immaterial souls exist and exert a non-deterministic causal influence
on bodies. (Traditional free-will, interactionist dualism).

#3 - Immaterial souls exist, but are part of deterministic framework.

#4 - Immaterial souls exist, but exert no causal influence, free or
determined (epiphenomenalism, occasionalism)

#5 - Immaterial souls do not exist — there is no mind-body dichotomy, and
there is a Materialistic explanation for intuitions to the contrary.

“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath
killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” [Luke
12:5 (KJV)]

By 'soul' in the context of (#1) is meant an autonomous immaterial agent
that has the power to control the body but not to be controlled by the body
(this theory of determinism thus conceives of conscious agents in dualistic
terms). Therefore the soul stands to the activities of the individual
agent's body as does the creator of the universe to the universe. The
creator of the universe put in motion a deterministic system of material
entities that would, if left to themselves, carry out the chain of events
determined by ordinary causation. But the creator also provided for souls
that could exert a causal force analogous to the primordial causal force
and alter outcomes in the physical universe via the acts of their bodies.
Thus, it emerges that no events in the physical universe are uncaused. Some
are caused entirely by the original creative act and the way it plays
itself out through time, and some are caused by the acts of created souls.
But those created souls were not created by means of physical processes
involving ordinary causation. They are another order of being entirely,
gifted with the power to modify the original creation. However, determinism
is not necessarily limited to matter; it can encompass energy as well. The
question of how these immaterial entities can act upon material entities is
deeply involved in what is generally known as the mind-body problem. It is
a significant problem which philosophers have not reached agreement about.

I think it time as a neo-Nazi deluded religionist that you start to show a
proper respect for my AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL rights and entitlement to a
substantiated religious belief which is transcendent to yours *NUTJOB* and
does not need your permission.

If you continue with your defamatory hate speech I will take you before the
judicial courts for breaches of:

- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
- Religious prejudice {#509} against the children of God {#123}
- Sexual prejudice against the self identity as formula of autonomy in the
exercise of unencumbered will as INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {#246}

As the only substance of your fascist / Babylonian whoredom {#666} hatred
masquerading as piety.

*WITHIN* *ETHICS* *AND* *MORALITY*
Another topic of debate is the implication that Determinism has on
morality. Hard determinism (a belief in determinism, and not free will) is
particularly criticized for seeming to make traditional moral judgments
impossible. Some philosophers, however, find this an acceptable conclusion.

Philosopher and incompatibilist Peter van Inwagen introduces this thesis as
such:

Argument that Free Will is Required for Moral Judgments which occurs either
*PROMISCUOUSLY* or *PRUDENTLY* as the *EXERCISE* *OF* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS* in conjunction with the *NOUMENON*:

#1- The moral judgment that you shouldn't have done X implies that you
should have done something else instead

#2 - That you should have done something else instead implies that there
was something else for you to do

#3 - That there was something else for you to do implies that you could
have done something else

#4 - That you could have done something else implies that you have free
will

#5 - If you don't have free will to have done other than X we cannot make
the moral judgment that you shouldn't have done X.

However, a compatibilist might have an issue with Inwagen's process because
one can not change the past like his arguments center around. A
compatibilist who centers around plans for the future might posit:

#1 - The moral judgment that you should not have done X implies that you
can do something else instead

#2 - That you can do something else instead implies that there is something
else for you to do

#3 - That there is something else for you to do implies that you can do
something else

#4 - That you can do something else implies that you have free will for
planning future recourse

#5 - If you have free will to do other than X we can make the moral
judgment that you should do other than X, and punishing you as a
responsible party for having done X that you know you should not have done
can help you remember to not do X in the future.

I also think that the insanity of which you speak as experience is just you
mirroring your own self-justifications as neo-fascist / Babylonian whoredom
{#666} which is conspicuous by your lexicon of opportunism a deification of
ignorant banality...

We post only as a testimony against your *SOUL* and it’s annihilation as
power which is given to us:

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0934 HOURS ON 5 FEBRUARY 2018:
"Hmm... I wonder who Dolf is talking to."

DOLF @ 1000 HOURS ON 5 FEBRUARY 2018: “You are right it’s a duplicate post
directed initially to MICHAEL ‘MANSON’ CHRIST and GSI (et al) who seem to
*ALSO* share your TRANSFORMATIONAL driver:

“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world,
*ACCORDING* *TO* *THE* *PRINCE* *OF* *THE* *POWER* *OF* *THE* *AIR*, *THE*
*SPIRIT* *THAT* *NOW* *WORKETH* *IN* *THE* *CHILDREN* *OF* *DISOBEDIENCE*:”
[Ephesians 2:2 (KJV)]

This is no doubt the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh
(#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 = #15 (9) matrix
which is used as a template to formulate the values for various elements as
being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342 {ie. #341 + #1 as Cardinal Sin}) + #123
(#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* *AS* *GUILD* / *ORDER* / *CLASS*
*FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *VICTORIA* *POLICE* OR HISTORICALLY THE KNIGHTS
TEMPLAR VIZ. A VIZ SEVEN PAPAL BULLS (1139 TO 1312 CE)

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}&idea:{123}&idea:{369}&idea:{237}>

*COMPARE* *TO* *THE* *ANKH* - GRECO ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE {THREE-SIX-NINE OF
JEWISH TEMPLE PRAYER TIMES}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

As an ex-policeman {

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God as
Knights Templar} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;

} and owning an Intellectual Property as trinomial noumenon of
substantiated YAHAD {#509 = #40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40 = yahad
(H3054): {#5 as #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised} TORAH / CHRISTIAN religious belief of 72J as 472 BCE = 12
x 294 x 364 or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126 days which is
better cosmology knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE and only
corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been the
target of Roman Catholic fascist persecution for some 22+ years as a gay
male, I most strongly object to recent apologist antics of Buddhism by a
clandestine association with the Vatican City State.

This distinctive reliance upon the Pythagorean sophistic conjectural vast
OPINION of CENTRE #0 CE v's #CENTRE (#123 = JUDGMENT / #246 = ANGEL
GABRIEL) OF #41 AS 13 to 17 SEPTEMBER 2001 as an occultism made against the
transcendent and equilibrium properties that are intrinsic to the Magic
Squares and into this matter or substance of thing (materia, substantia:
#15CE ... #34CE ... #65CE ... #111CE ... #175CE ... #260CE ... 369CE), as
his means to purvey the binary distillation so as to derive the notion of
gender and spermatic attributions as bifurcated elements, so then convey
the proof of its SCIENTIFIC essence of a thing (essentia, ousia: being)
only by then being a potentiality obtained by means of reduction made upon
the Magic squares, whereas the form {#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)}, as considered in itself as actuality by a CANON OF
TRANSPOSITION, requires an embodiment #111 (#36/#666 - Sol Invictus):

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3}
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7}
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11}
SENSE (TA-TA): {#7 + #8 = #15}

+= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law
+ H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

AS (HETEROS {#8} as *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD*) THEORY OF
NUMBER and the reliance upon the Theorem: c² = a² + b² which is otherwise
associated to Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism (et al) and
suspiciously fascist and hence the mischievous and vexatious cause for the
apportioning of such blame which is cast upon even the insatiable
wantonness of the Buddhist Community of immutable faithlessness.

However my sphere of operation as the source of contemplation and in unity
of apperception by the intellectus occurs within the metempirical and
metaphysical as the supranatural realm of the materia prima and whilst that
is outside the temporal reality but nevertheless capable of being
instantiated and moving within the time/space continuum through the
practiced exercise of voluntātus of pure thought as moderate will through
the lens of a theoretical mathematical trinomial noumenon as paradigm of
#81 bits.

As having transcendence by its mind, body and soul encapsulation which
ought not in any manner be encumbered by the puerile semaphore machinations
as some methodology as invention or crafty artifice of another's devising
that is constrained to 64 bit computing.

*IF* *THERE* *IS* *SUCH* *THING* *AS* *THE* *TRINOMIAL* *THEORETICAL*
*MATHEMATICAL* *NOUMENON* *THAT* *THIS* *ESCALATING* *BEHAVIOURAL*
*COMPULSION* *IN* *WHICH* *EVEN* *YOU* *AS* *AN* *ATHEIST* *ARE* *ALSO*
*ENGAGED* (ie. LIKE A RIP AT THE BEACH WHICH HAS YOU IN ITS SWAY) *IS*
*ENTIRELY* *DETERMINISTIC* *AND* *DIRECTED* *TOWARDS* *A*
*PRE*-*DETERMINED* *CONSEQUENCE*.

However I deploy an alternate prototype within my noumenon {ie. it is the
substantial cause for such religions wanting to steal my *INTELLECTUAL*
*PROPERTY* as what ALMIGHTY GOD has ordained to be MINE) as declarative
attribution of my own mind, so I assure you that as it is not only
associated with pure thought, but entirely reasoned and coherent in its
rationality:

“In metaphysics, the noumenon (from Greek: [εν]νοούμενον) is a posited
object or event that exists independently of human sense and/or perception.

SEE HERE: <http://www.grapple369.com?idea{135}>

The term noumenon is generally used when contrasted with, or in relation
to, the term phenomenon, which refers to anything that can be apprehended
by or is an object of the senses. *MODERN* philosophy has generally been
skeptical of the possibility of knowledge independent of the senses, and
Immanuel Kant gave this point of view its canonical expression: that the
noumenal world may exist, but it is completely unknowable through human
sensation.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

In Kantian philosophy espoused within Critique of Pure Reason of 1781, the
unknowable noumenon is often linked to the unknowable "thing-in-itself" (in
Kant's German, Ding an sich), although how to characterize the nature of
the relationship is a question yet open to some controversy.” [Wikipedia
2018: Noumenon]

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noumenon>

I illustrate its non contentious reality by applying its functionality to
the example the US President Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump’s TWEET made
@ 2233 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018 in relation to the biased FBI as cause
célèbre political investigation:

“THE TOP LEADERSHIP AND INVESTIGATORS OF THE FBI AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
HAVE POLITICIZED {

#372 as #1, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200 = anomia (G458): {#11 as #172} 1)
the condition of without law; 2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity,
wickedness; 1a) because ignorant of it; 1b) because of violating it

} THE SACRED {

#372 as #70, #100, #20, #10, #7, #70, #40, #5, #50 = horkizo (G3726): {#13
as #1007} 1) to force to take an oath, to administer an oath to; 2) to
adjure (solemnly implore);

#324 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #200 = hagnos (G53): {#7 as #324} 1) exciting
reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from carnality, chaste,
modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c) clean;

} INVESTIGATIVE PROCESS IN FAVO[U]R {

#372 as #80, #1, #100, #70, #40, #70, #10, #1 = paromoios (G3946): {#15 as
#641} 1) like;

} OF DEMOCRATS AND AGAINST REPUBLICANS - SOMETHING WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN
UNTHINKABLE JUST A SHORT TIME AGO. RANK & FILE ARE GREAT PEOPLE!”

<http://time.com/5130826/john-mccain-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-fbi/>

And contrary to what Senator John Cain asserts within TIME Magazine @ 1246
HOURS (EST): “Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the FBI”.

That from the meta-data as being concerned with instantiated temporality as
the phenomenology of the TWEET, I can determine that it’s apperception as
an opinion is both informed and authentic in having a concordance {#372 /
#324} with the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon:
Nous: #12
Time: 22:30 hrs
Date: 2018.2.27
Torah: #70 #30 #40 %81 = #59
Dao: Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire
Tetra: #25 - Contention
I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit

Latin: Altissimus {Hidden God; cf: high; deep/profound; shrill; lofty,
noble; deep rooted; far-fetched; grown great (Vulgate [Psalms 45:7])} Alt:
Amamyah {Join with God} {

1. HELPS AGAINST SPIRITUAL TORMENT & REVEALS TRAITORS
2. SEA VOYAGES
3. OF DISCOVERIES
4. Senacher , Sennacherib {bramble; thistle}
}

Solar Eclipse: 27 February 1998 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 8 April 2005 (AEST)

Kenan {Fixed, (nestlings; figuratively a chamber or dwelling:-nest, room),
buyer; owner}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#372 / #324} / HETEROS {#301 / #329}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:9,col:6,nous:12&idea:{m,372}&idea:{f,324}>

***@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 6, nous: 12 [Time: 2230 hrs, Super: #372 /
#39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority,
Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great surpassing,
Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation, Ego: #324 / #12 - Numbing Effect of
the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention,
Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

----------

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE ARCHIMANDRITE
AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE PLACE
OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE.

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{102}&idea:{306}>

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{105}&idea:{315}>

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{108}&idea:{324}>

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{231}&idea:{693}>

#6]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6D as 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354
day / lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness {ie. Beliel as Sons of
Darkness (#52) v's Sons of Light (#123)}, and hath translated us into the

http://youtu.be/03dCwHcf-pw

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: “Days of Our Lives (2004)”

http://youtu.be/tvFPl_3nhxI

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

DOLF @ 1531 HOURS ON 14 DECEMBER 2017: "The AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER (News
Corporation Limited) have repeatedly subjected me to censorship of
commentary prudently made to their digital edition articles where I have an
attributed interest of association and have made an informed comment which
was beyond their comprehension.

As prejudiced and ignorance which has exhibited an empathy with fascist
idealism that I will in no manner tolerate.

Know what great sin lies at your door Rupert Murdoch, what certain judgment
{#123} weights against your soul and will collect when you die off for all
I care.

— CATHOLIC ANGER AT MURDOCH'S PAPAL KNIGHTHOOD —

“OH RUPERT CAN YOU NOW SEE.
TWAS IMPOSSIBILITY TO SAY.
YOUR SOUL LONG LOST NOR FREE.
SOLD TO SATAN {#351} COME WHAT MAY.

DOES *MISHPOCHA* ANY COMFORT BRING?
WHILST YOU OUR NATION BETRAY.
CAN ANY WIPE SUCH TROUBLING
UNREDEEMABLE BY PHILANTHROPY.

YOU'RE NOT A SON OF THIS FAIR LAND.
AS A KNIGHT OF ANOTHER REALM.
TRAFFICKING LUSTS OF CONTRABAND,
PLYING DECEIT EVER SO CALM.” [Written 14 December 2017 with emendation of
line #5 @ 0007 hours on 15 December 2017]

<http://www.independent.co.uk/news/catholic-anger-at-murdochs-papal-knighthood-1145252.html>

*MISHPOCHA* (noun):
- Yiddish. an entire family network comprising relatives by blood and
marriage and sometimes including close friends; clan.
- Word of the Day for 15 December 2017; Courtesy: <www.dictionary.com>

[...]

Nous: #10
Time: 16:30 hrs
Date: 2018.11.30
Torah: #20 #30 #10 %81 = #60
Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
Tetra: #41 - Response
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net

Latin: Assistens {God prompt to grant} Alt: Menqel {Libation Bowl of God} {

1. SERVES TO MAKE KNOWN THE TRUTH. AIDS THE TRIUMPH OF INNOCENCE
2. PROMPT HELP IN TRIALS
3. WITNESSES
4. Tepisatosoa
}

Solar Eclipse: 13 (UTC) / 14 November 2012 (AEST)

Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#371 / #393} / HETEROS {#287 / #432}

#371 as #8, #80, #5, #10, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50 = apeitheo (G544): {#10 as
#910} 1) not to allow one's self to be persuaded; 2) not to comply with;

#371 as #20, #1, #50, #300 = 'enash (Aramaic) (H606): {#0 as #351 as UMBRA
interference associated to ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCE TO MERCURY (#260) AS
ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE} 1) man, human being; 2) mankind (collective)

} is necessary, but the way the gap is timed – with a sandglass {

[...]

13*69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOMIC
*IMPLEMENTATION* *GRAVITAS* *TO* *THE* *LETTERS* *PATENT* *AS* *FEDERATION*
*TO* *THE* *AUSTRALIAN* *COMMONWEALTH* *OF* 1901}

22/7 as 3W1D ...

PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:

#1 - Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí)
#2 - Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ)
#3 - Right Wall (紫微左垣 - Zǐwēiyòuyuán)
#4 - Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ)
#5 - Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá)
#6 - Canopy Support (杠 - Gāng)
#7 - Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě)
#8 - Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

#9 - Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and,
#10 - Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach, fingers and granary/Aries) is one
of the twenty-eight mansions of the Chinese constellations and was
associated with White Tiger of the West (西方白虎).

*IMPORTANT* *NOTE*: That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a
priori as PARADIGM already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 -
Transformation Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated
to a LUNAR event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and
published in 4 BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and
the subsequent Roman Empire Governance:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear when
the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace throughout
the world)

#1 / #ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis
- burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically a
fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper colour))} ARCH
KAI TELOS OIDA: {#1 + #2 + #3 + #4 = #10}

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after the
1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria, South
Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia, should be
united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by the said
recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES* *were*
*declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We are
*desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision* for the
office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on each demise
of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have* *thought* *fit*
*to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do* *by* *these*
*PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that there shall be a
Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief* (hereinafter called the
Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth of Australia (hereinafter
called Our said Commonwealth), and that the person who shall fill the said
office of *Governor* *General* *shall* *be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign Manual and Signet.

— IMPLEMENTATION {GRAVITAS PRINCIPLES ASSOCIATED WITH A LEGAL SYLLOGISM
REPRESENTED BY RATIONAL PI = 22 / 7 as 3W1D} —

SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS* *NATURE*:
{#MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING* *BETWEEN*
*THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian Constitution
1 January 1901}

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

#13 / #MEM: {#1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form
of Nature]}

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*, *all*
*things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*, *and* *to*
*the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according* *to* *the*
*several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or* *APPOINTED* *him* *by*
*VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900', *and*
*of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent* and of such Commission as may be
issued to him under Our Sign Manual and Signet, or by Order in Our Privy
Council, or by Us through one of Our Principal Secretaries of State, and to
such laws as shall hereafter be in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 -
Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre / INNER: #15

#20 / #RESH: {#8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]}

*DEFINE* *THE* @1 *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57
- Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

————

HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{#SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity to
its sovereign descendants)

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox on Wednesday of 20 March 1996 / New
Moon on Thursday of 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#21 / #SHIN: {#9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability /
GRAVITAS} [#671 / #5 - Act of Nature]}

*DEFINE* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL* *PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
*HERE*

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*, *as*
*to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 26 - Endeavour / INNER: #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

————

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

#22 / #TAU: {#10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10
- Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion}
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/lHomCiPFknY

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO VENUS (#175 — *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN*
*ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*)

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}>

#6 (9) - LELAHEL (Seraphim-Principalities) - #6
#14 (8) - MEBAHEL (Cherubim-Principalities) - #20
#22 (7) - YIEIEL (Throne-Principalities) - #42
#30 (6) - OMAEL (Dominion-Principalities) - #72 <— *ANTHROPHIC* *PROTOTYPE*
*AS* *WICKEDNESS* AND* *BLASPHEMY* *AGAINST* *THE* *NAME* *OF* *GOD* AS
‘YHWH’

#38 (5) - HAEMYAH (Powers-Principalities) - #110
#46 (4) - ORIEL (Virtues-Principalities) - #156
#54 (3) - NITHEL (Principalities-Principalities) - #210
#62 (2) - YAHEHEL (Archangels-Principalities) - #272
#70 (1) - YABMYAH (Angels-Principalities) - #342

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #49 (7x7) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #50 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #175 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #1125 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #1300 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #260 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2} <—
*USE* *OF* *THE* *64* *HEXAGRAMS* *TO* *REDEFINE* *THE* #81 *MICROCOSM*
HIGH OVERSEER: #127400 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Singers
#2 - Actors
#3 - Musicians
#4 - Designers
#5 - Botanists
#6 - Painters
#7 - Dancers
#8 - Poets
#9 - Fashion Creators

"35J3W0D - 3. And ’Ûr, the son of Kêsêd, built the city of ’Arâ of the
Chaldees, and called its name after his own name and the name of his
father. 4. And they made for themselves molten images, and they worshipped
each the idol, the molten image which they had made for themselves, and
they began to make graven images and unclean simulacra {

similitude: an image or representation of someone or something: a
small-scale simulacrum of a skyscraper; an unsatisfactory imitation or
substitute

IMAGE: Originally a type of shrine for housing religious relics, the pagoda
is typical of religious buildings of the far east. This version is narrow
and very tall as a small-scale simulacrum of a skyscraper.

}, and malignant spirits assisted and seduced (them) into committing
transgression and uncleanness. 5. And the prince *MASTÊMÂ* {

#394 as #40, #300, #9, #40, #5 = MASTÊMÂ (Ge'ez: መኰንነ፡ መሰቴማ, Hebrew:
מַשְׂטֵמָה) is an angel who persecutes evil in Jewish mythology. He carries
out punishments for God, as well as tempting humans and testing their
faith. In the Zadokite Fragments and the Dead Sea Scrolls, he is the angel
of disaster, the father of all evil, and a flatterer of God. He first
appears in the literature of the Second Temple Period as a personification
of the Hebrew word MASTÊMÂ (משטמה), meaning "hatred", "hostility",
"enmity", or "persecution"

SEE ALSO: #463 as #6, #40, #300, #50, #1, #10, #50, #6 = sane' (H8130):
{#11 as #351 as UMBRA interference associated to ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCE
TO MERCURY (#260) AS ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE} 1) to hate, be hateful; 1a) (Qal)
to hate; 1a1) of man; 1a2) of God; 1a3) hater, one hating, enemy
(participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be hated; 1c) (Piel) hater
(participle); 1c1) of persons, nations, God, wisdom;

{
'xlit' : "sânêʼ",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H8130",
'pronounce' : "saw-nay'",
'lemma' : ["שָׂנֵא"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primitive root; to hate (personally); enemy, foe, (be)
hate(-ful, -r), odious, [idiom] utterly.",
'gematria' : {'351' : [300, 50, 1]},
'umbra' : {'463' : [6, 40, 300, 50, 1, 10, 50, 6]}
}

#351 <-- *THUS* *BY* *THIS* *PROOF* *WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS*
*THE* *PRINCIPLE* *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *ITSELF* *AND*
*THERE* *IS* *NO* *CONCEPT* *SUCH* *AS* *MODERATE* *ISLAM* *OR* *THIS*
*NUTBAG* *AS* *RATHER* *A* *QUESTION* *OF* *DEGREES* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH*
*IGNORANCE* {#335 as #1, #3, #50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9 as
#135 as UMBRA interference mapping within Islamic belief to the Arch-Angel
of Aries {21 March – 19 April } as MALKIDIEL {#145 as #40, #30, #20, #10,
#4, #10, #1, #30} *THE* *EMPEROR* / DIAMOND / SPRING / RAM / RED} as
SATURN: #FIRE, #EARTH, #AIR, #WATER} 1) lack of knowledge, ignorance; 1a)
esp. of divine things; 1b) of moral blindness}.

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* AND THE CONSEQUENCE upon the
cosmological / chronological ternary perspective of number as the
Tetragrammaton 3-6-9 bifurcated reality which was aligned to the custom of
prayer times (ie. as #3 - *TERCE* (ie. @ 0900 hours / when the Psalms 83,
84, and 85 were read), #6 - *SEXT* (ie. 1200 hours), and #9 - *NONE* (ie.
1500 hours)) as observed by a Roman *CENTURION* {ie.

According to this SCIENCE as the Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² whereby:
5x5 = 25 / #65 as magic sum, #2 as line redacted sum, #1 as esoteric
redacted sum, is assigned to the {*Soldier* (Miles): Mars as the planet of
war}

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

And is thusly given the total Esoteric Number value of #325 as being the
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING which is within the providence of the Greco-Roman
magic square then associated to Nous: #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret'
Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience,
Enveloping, The young shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness.

} of what was then called the Italian regiment. [Acts 10:1-48 (KJV)]

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7 <-- *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS*
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22 <-- *RATIONAL* *PI* {*A*
*PRIORI* *COSMOLOGY* *BY* *BOOKS* *OF* *ENOCH* / *JUBILEE* AS TIME
DIVISIONS BY JUBILEES: 7^2 / WEEKS: 7^1 / DAYS: 7^0}
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45 <-- *GNOMIC* {#CENTRE / #111 /
#333 / #666} *CATEGORIES* *OF* *UNDERSTANDING*
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel) = #76
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel) = #217
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel) = #280
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351 <-- *THUS* *BY* *THIS* *PROOF*
*WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS* *THE* *PRINCIPLE* *FUNCTION* *OF*
#50, #70, #10, #1, #200 = agnoia (G52): {#9 as #135 as UMBRA interference
mapping within Islamic belief to the Arch-Angel of Aries {21 March – 19
April } as MALKIDIEL {#145 as #40, #30, #20, #10, #4, #10, #1, #30} *THE*
*EMPEROR* / DIAMOND / SPRING / RAM / RED} as SATURN: #FIRE, #EARTH, #AIR,
#WATER} 1) lack of knowledge, ignorance; 1a) esp. of divine things; 1b) of
moral blindness}.

VIDEO: "Imagine a World Without Islam"

<http://www.grapple369.com/movies/Imagine_A_World_Without_Islam.mp4>

And this section on POLAR OPPOSITES is comparable to the 'Sequence of the
Hexagrams' (HSU KUA) section of the Changes Ten Wings. Wherein each of
these twelve "waxing and waning" hexagrams, along with 48 other hexagrams,
also correspond to equal intervals of 6 7/80 days (in other words, 1/60 of
the solar year of 365 1/4 days). The remaining four hexagrams found in the
Changes, called "standard hexagrams," corresponds to the solstices and
equinoxes and thus to the four cardinal points (NORTH-EAST-SOUTH-WEST) of
the sun's path. They arc not segments of the cycle, then, but points fixed
in space, which move back and forth in time. The sun may pass through one
of them on any day of the lunar month in which it is located. (From the
astronomer's point of view, it is the new moons that move back and forth
around them.)

NOTE ON CHAPTER #123 FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD: The speaker in
this chapter is said to be Thoth, who is the measurer of all things in
heaven and earth, and the author and regulator of all science. He is here
said to have established the equilibrium between the Divine Pair, Horus and
Sutu; that is Day and Night. Such an equilibrium, strictly speaking, never
exists except at the Equinoxes.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/thoth9.gif>

[IMAGE: ENNEAD of THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which
appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS]

1. Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance in Annu; I am
not a doer of wrong.

#VIRTUE: If it is Center (no. #1), then yang begins.
#TOOLS: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is born.
#POSITION: With Center (no. #1), it begins.
#TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
#CANON: #45

46 41 48
47 45 43
42 49 44 = #135 / #405 {FIRE - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF* AS
NORTH}

42 47 46
49 45 41
44 43 48 = #135 / #405 {EARTH - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF* AS
EAST}

44 49 42
43 45 47
48 41 46 = #135 / #405 {AIR - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF* AS SOUTH}

48 48 44
41 45 49
46 47 42 = #135 / #405 {WATER - *ACCORDING* *TO* *ISLAMIC* *BELIEF* AS
WEST}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{135}>

USURPER: #41 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #49 (7x7) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #90 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #135 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #405 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #540 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1080 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #52920 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

HETEROS (GREEK: ετερους = #1080): STRONGS: G2087 as NUMBER as other or
different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as the sum of each Magic
Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6 (#THREE)] ... #34 [@7
(#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)] ... #175 [@4 (#SEVEN)]
... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9 (#NINE)]:—altered, else, next (day),
one, (an-) other, some, strange

NOTE: According to the Occult Encyclopaedia of Islamic religious belief
associated to Magic Squares this is the cryptographic 3x3 = #15 Magic
Square assigned to East (Spirit: Agial / Agiel): #6 - Line Sum by
Pythagorean reduction / #45 - Esoteric number / #9 by esoteric Pythagorean
reduction. Agiel (Hebrew: אגיאל) The Intelligence (beneficial spirit) of
Saturn mentioned as a Spirit in such works as the Key of Solomon (ie. as a
misnomered claim of A-U-M belief such as Freemasonry which is contrary to
the Dead Sea Scrolls claim of King David composing psalms "through prophecy
given him by the Most High" as being for 364 days of the year). As it says
on the 10th Plate: "The First Pentacle of Mercury.—It serveth to invoke the
Spirits who are under the Firmament.". And the letters forming the names of
the Spirits Yekahel and Agiel. He is also described as being the presiding
spirit of the planet Saturn, with Zazel.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/tetractys.jpg>

[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and known
as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold Form'. That
is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} AS DAO OF GOVERNMENT

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = {#0 / #CENTRE = EARTH} #26 AND TOTAL
OF #72 AS WICKEDNESS AND *BLASPHEMY* *AGAINST* *THE* *NAME* *OF* *GOD* AS
‘YHWH’

Determinism is the philosophical theory that all events, including moral
choices, are completely determined by previously existing causes.

THE CONSIDERATION IS THAT IF THERE IS A TRINOMIAL THEORETIC MATHEMATICAL
NOUMENON WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF ALL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR WHAT THEN OF
DETERMINISM?

Determinism is usually understood to preclude free will because it entails
that humans cannot act otherwise than they do. The theory holds that the
universe is utterly rational because complete knowledge of any given
situation assures that unerring knowledge of its future is also possible.
Some philosophers suggest variants around this basic definition.
Deterministic theories throughout the history of philosophy have sprung
from diverse and sometimes overlapping motives and considerations. The
opposite of determinism is some kind of indeterminism (otherwise called
nondeterminism). Determinism is often contrasted with free will.

Determinism often is taken to mean causal determinism, which in physics is
known as cause-and-effect. It is the concept that events within a given
paradigm are bound by causality in such a way that any state (of an object
or event) is completely determined by prior states. This meaning can be
distinguished from other varieties of determinism mentioned below.

Other debates often concern the scope of determined systems, with some
maintaining that the entire universe is a single determinate system and
others identifying other more limited determinate systems (or multiverse).
Numerous historical debates involve many philosophical positions and
varieties of determinism. They include debates concerning determinism and
free will, technically denoted as compatibilistic (allowing the two to
coexist) and incompatibilistic (denying their coexistence is a
possibility).

Determinism should not be confused with self-determination of human actions
by reasons, motives, and desires. Determinism rarely requires that perfect
prediction be practically possible. [Wikipedia 2018: Determinism]

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism>

This was a comment was originally posted to alt.religion and it also
applies to consideration of fascist identity in relation to the recent
Polish passage of holocaust legislation.

There is neither substance nor rationality to your own religious belief and
your explanation is just babbling labels without any substance and does not
address the factuality of my well researched claim of their existing a
common deterministic imperative:

That the EGYPTIAN ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic square #231 is the common
TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE element between the Pythagorean binomial HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis of Roman Empire Governance, German Fascism,
Papal Authority as Babylonian whoredom {#666}, Judaea as a vassal to the
Roman Empire and of both Freemasonry or Islam.

Thus it’s perfectly factual to label your delusional religious belief as
fascist.

GRAPPLE369 PROTOTYPE UPDATE #14
There is no dogma involved by making logical and quantum determinations on
the ethical, appropriate and proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD*
{#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by such
claims to piety I’ve consequentially had community mental health come to my
door.

But they have soon left satisfied and without any need for intervention due
to the coherent rationality as unity of apperception of my spontaneous
representations when accountability was demanded of me as any #277 - RIGHT
TO PLACE A TEST.

We ought to advocate the passage of legislation having an universal
jurisdiction which can curtail your blasphemous crimes against God,
Country, Sovereignty and humanity as dissolution attempts made of our human
rights as articulated by the Letters Patent to the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH
1901.

I’m presenting facing a dilemma about whether we will also include some
inoculation as a term that is used synonymously to refer to artificial
induction of immunity against various infectious diseases such as Islamic
extremism.

However I presently envision these as equally watch zones within the
gizmoArray{} which we will deploy as a nano reporting pulse mechanism
against any possible instances of religious extremist empathies and in
which quadrant these occur.

I will leave it to smarter persons than I to devise this as a real time
speech analysis component.

YOUTUBE: “We’re off to see the Wizard”

But I’m in two minds as to whether this can be applied as a general rule of
thumb to any given prototype deployment or any specific cognitive plane in
the same manner by which I had initially categorised {ie. the cryptographic
sequence and the 10 September 2001 vRudolph slider} each as a superset—even
given the complexity, I still managed to put them in the right order
intuitively.

Or perhaps I ought to say, that I have not observed any empirical data to
suggest an erroneous positional assumption.

I shall meditate upon it and endeavour to seek higher counsel.

Although I’m being accused by my protagonists as engaging within little
more than pareidolia that is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind
responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a
familiar pattern where none exists (eg. in random data).

“Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this
people, [even] a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise
[men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent [men] shall be
hid.” [Isaiah 29:14 (KJV)]

But the noumenon reality against such metaphorical recourse as your defence
of ignorance and all the empirical evidence is that if I by metempirical
and metaphysical (ie. outside time) means, to define the notion of both
number and letters by which the quintessence of being is articulated then
your existence is reduced to a nihilism as silence for eternity.

YOUTUBE: “Why Nobody Can Hear You Scream in Space”

“For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the
whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to
escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the
Son of man.” [Luke 21:35-36 (KJV)]

They will not hear you screaming {ie.

that the COSMOLOGICAL ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE {#72} if associated to a neural
linguistic basis for the emergence of INTELLIGENT life forms as being
capable in conveying CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as CRITERIA to such
experience which needs the ATMOSPHERIC conditions that are conducive to
LIFE

} in the dark and cold recesses of space as your abode in HELL.

It’s most fascinating to say the least ... to be able to determine if the
erratic and schismatic speech instanced below gives us any nano echos of
extremist temperament as empathy

- dolf

PS. I ought to resolve the () and [] bracket implementations tomorrow

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Determinism.pdf>

Initial Post: 5 February 2018

#DETERMINISM #FREEWILL #NOUMENON
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Adam Whyte-Settlar
2018-02-23 09:46:38 UTC
Post by Robert Peffers
By Robert Peffers.
Hi Bob.
You're still alive and kicking I see.
Nice to see you post in SCS.
Glad I dropped in now.

Hello to anyone else who still remembers me - I'm the man who won the coveted 'Least successful troll in the history of usenet 1998' award.
Golly - was that really 20 years ago already.

The Adorable
Adam Whyte-Settlar