Where did we all go?
conway caine
2015-03-04 18:51:29 UTC
For those of you still holding on to the past, I've good news. Do a Facebook
search on "soc.culture.scottish". There you will find a brand spanking new
scottish group, the members of which are all your old friends a-posting
away. Ask Helen or the Rev Nurse to admit you to membership and you can gain
access to a marvelous revamp of our old newsgroup. I expect all you
holdouts to immigrate. That's Facebook, gang. Get moving.
Fred Bear
2015-03-04 19:21:16 UTC
Post by conway caine
For those of you still holding on to the past, I've good news. Do a
Facebook search on "soc.culture.scottish". There you will find a brand
spanking new scottish group, the members of which are all your old
friends a-posting away. Ask Helen or the Rev Nurse to admit you to
membership and you can gain access to a marvelous revamp of our old
newsgroup. I expect all you holdouts to immigrate. That's Facebook,
gang. Get moving.
Thanks, but like many others, I don't "do" Faceache ...

Best to all

Andy Fraser
aagfraser at earthlink.net
Fred J. McCall
Neither did Conway. We brainwashed him into it...
conway caine
2015-03-09 20:45:22 UTC

aagfraser at earthlink.net

****Your are not doing faceache, Andy. You are doing a resurrected
soc.culture.scottish. And safely insulated from all the blatherings of the
teeny boppers. Can't hurt to give it a look.
Rattle Bryn's cage to set you up. (he is after all, one of yours and so is
to be trusted......somewhat)
Adam Whyte-Settlar
I'm happy for you Conway. But you would have to be mad to voluntarily sign up to Facebook.
h***@gmail.com
2015-03-15 02:51:21 UTC
Post by Adam Whyte-Settlar
Post by conway caine
For those of you still holding on to the past, I've good news. Do a Facebook
search on "soc.culture.scottish". There you will find a brand spanking new
scottish group, the members of which are all your old friends a-posting
away. Ask Helen or the Rev Nurse to admit you to membership and you can gain
access to a marvelous revamp of our old newsgroup. I expect all you
holdouts to immigrate. That's Facebook, gang. Get moving.
I'm happy for you Conway. But you would have to be mad to voluntarily sign up to Facebook.
I must be mad because I joined up. It's like any other tool, when used judiciously, it can be fun. You're the captain!

Cheers, Helen
g***@gmail.com
You'll no be seein me again big man then. we'd better say our good byes. It's been nice insulting you over the years - sob. You may be a Yank twat but you're OUR Yank twat!
conway caine
2015-03-09 20:40:43 UTC

****dear lord, heid.what have you against Facebook? All your old chums are
there. Join us!
g***@gmail.com
Well, one thing Shite Settlar did say which is true, Newsnet is freedom of speech, facebook isn't. I am on facebook but I have to behave myself otherwise I will end up front page of the Daily Mail! That's no fun even though we all know our insults are not real and just banter.
h***@gmail.com
2015-03-15 03:04:50 UTC
Post by conway caine
wrote in message
You'll no be seein me again big man then. we'd better say our good byes.
It's been nice insulting you over the years - sob. You may be a Yank twat
but you're OUR Yank twat!
****dear lord, heid.what have you against Facebook? All your old chums are
there. Join us!
Well, one thing Shite Settlar did say which is true, Newsnet is freedom of >speech, facebook isn't. I am on facebook but I have to behave myself otherwise >I will end up front page of the Daily Mail! That's no fun even though we all >know our insults are not real and just banter.
Well, I'll be in good company on the front page then. Ah'm no worried!:)

Andy Fraser! This scs on Facebook is a closed group. You need an invite. C'mon laddie! C'mon! Ah've missed ye:)