-- [MICRO UPDATE #4] A PUBLIC APOLOGY AND FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FASCIST ROMAN CATHOLIC WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCILLORS AND ESPECIALLY SCOTT
dolf
2017-08-21 20:33:55 UTC
— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE
STATEMENT: "SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM, [MISOGYNY AND SEXISM]"

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 August, 2017

Nous: #24
Time: 09:50 hrs
Date: 2017.8.20
Torah: #10 #2 #40 %81 = #52
Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel
{Watchfulness of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)
#1379 CE

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.20&idea:{132}&idea:{393}&idea:{122}&idea:{342}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 24 [Super: #393 / #41 - Playing
with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great
Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming power
of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation,
Ego: #342 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence;
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

Q. #41 - TO BE OR #81 - NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION?

— INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS — .

"TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE.
A THINKING PROCESS.
THE MIND TO ACCESS.
TAKES SOME TIME.
FOR THE SUBLIME.
AND AGES ENDURE."

YOUTUBE: "To Be Or Not To Be - Hamlet - David Tennant (HD)"

-

DOLF @ 2336 HOURS ON 19 AUGUST 2017: "SUBJECT: My apologies on the
misapprehension of the name Melinda [as being a misnomer rather than any
malevolent intention by pejorative name calling].

I will correct that to Melania as the First Lady's proper name when I
have gotten out of bed.

I had only just awoken and read a news item on "Missing Kennedy *Centre*
Honours" which caused me some cognitive dissonance.

My only excuse is a lack of familiarity with your wife. 😇"

YOUTUBE: "Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Live in Berlin)"

-

SONIA JEWISH HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR (CNN): "*SILENCE* *IS* '*APPROVAL*' *OF*
*RACISM*:

The Nazis took nearly everything from Sonia K. and her sister in the
1940s — everything but their lives. Now the Holocaust survivor says she
fears they will also take her America

TRANSCRIPT: Silence is the first thing after hate that is dangerous.

Because if you are silent, it's an approval of what's going on.

I'm Sonia K. and I'm a Holocaust survivor.

When I watch the news of what happened in Charlottesville [on
SaT.U.R.D.ay 12 August 2017], I said, 'Oh no, God, not again.

Please no, it can't be happening.'

Because I know what hate did.

I know what you are capable of doing when you hate.

[NEWS: Chanting, 'Jews will not replace us.']

What do you want me to think?

That [it] can not happen? Yes, it can happen.

Its awful.

When we came Auschwitz, there were thousands of us.

Our heads were shaved; our arms tattooed.

I smelled every single day the bodies that were being cremated.

This is where my father and my mother and my little brother were killed.

If I live, I said to myself.

I would never be silent. And I am not.

I'm not.

The Nazis that I lived through, and the Nazis now, I don't think much
has changed.

They have the same hatred.

Getting an opportunity, I think they could repeat what went on.

I'm worried for everyone's sake, because there's this hate towards people.

And right now it's not only towards Jews, its towards humanity.

We are a country of immigrants, okay?

Am I going to sleep tonight? No.

And maybe tomorrow with no.

So what is a couple nights of not sleeping, to let the world know what
happened, and to understand that silence is not the answer, and hate is
not the answer?"

-
<http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/18/holocaust-survivor-warns-against-silence-charlottesville-nazis-sg-orig.cnn>

DOLF @ 0110 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2012: "I disagree with the logic of that
subjective proposition on the basis of relativity and avoidance of
cognitive dissonance as one transitions through the dialectic of
consciousness which expressly has a polarity spectrum between subtlety
to *DAYMARE* as Word for the Day for 20 August 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com

*DAYMARE* (noun):
- a distressing experience, similar to a bad dream, occurring while one
is awake.
- an acute anxiety attack.

[ORIGIN]: Daymare is formed on the analogy of the much earlier noun
nightmare (which dates from the 14th century). The element -mare in both
words has nothing to do with mares, stallions, or horses: it comes from
the Germanic noun marō 'elf, goblin, incubus, succubus, nightmare,'
appearing as mare, mære in Old English and Mahr and Nachtmahr
'nightmare' in German. Daymare entered English in the 18th century.

YOUTUBE: "Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal"

-

DOLF @ 0544 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "Well so what is my intention you
may ask?

I'm going to first put this nucleus as an idea into some conceivable
shape and then give it to the DOREVITCH Pathology which is local and
provide a further intervention within their pay-dispute which on Friday
was once again impeded. And this document was DELIVERED @ 0958 HOURS ON
21 AUGUST 2017.

Nous: #55
Time: 09:55 hrs
Date: 2017.8.21
Torah: #1 #6 #40 %81 = #47
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Signs
Tetra: #54 - Unity
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance

Latin: Annunciatus {Patient God} Alt: Lalahel {That Which is Not is Not
of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST DESPERATION & TROUBLE, ALSO STRENGTHENS PATIENCE
2. THE GENERATION OF MEN & ANIMALS
3. CHEMIST, DOCTORS & SURGEONS
4. Phuonisie
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)
Boaz {In strength}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.21&idea:{175}&idea:{335}&idea:{185}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 24 [Date: 2017.8.21, Time: 0958
hrs, Super: #393 / #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation, Ego: #342 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

But in order to do so I just wanted to pair these two introductory
thoughts. However do note that the first was made before midnight when
the fact as Word of the Day for 20 AUGUST 2017 became accessible to my
consciousness as reality...

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy {#5 - Act of Nature}
this promiscuous / daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential
abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss
of popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of
inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate
subtle intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which is causal to
being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded
process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS*) *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 =
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain
to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

*IF* one's supposition #A is Jewish belief which is claimed A-U-M as
Major Premise.

And one contends with #B as Fascist identity in the propositional claim
it is also an A-U-M belief as Minor Premise.

The Assumption then as #C is that #A and #B are identical.

What formula of progression will manifest as #D being the
substantiation, validation to the Integrity of one's being which anchors
⚓️ it's reality by #A as Major Premise?

Silence is a valid strategy to dispel inner disquiet because the process
of thinking itself requires some time and whilst this improves with
practice until it reaches a threshold of spontaneity as accomplishment.

However retaining suppositional ignorance about any factual equivalence
of #A and #B as propositions is not valid in comparison. As it is the
unwillingness to Act upon such intrinsic Nature and modify erroneous
belief as misnomer about any reality or misapprehension about the
validity of suppositions #A and #B in and of themselves.

Does one propose annihilation and nihilism as holocaust of the Jews to
solve this *DILEMMA* with the CRUSADING MATADORI singing JINGO BELLS to
the passing parade:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

-

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
(RSL) PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

It is simply too confrontational to ask this Holocaust survivor to think
more deeply about the issue—in the same way that dismissing her view as
glib is improper.

No doubt silence may be an outcome depending upon the basis of
relativity and avoidance of cognitive dissonance as one transitions
through the dialectic of consciousness which expressly has a polarity
spectrum between subtlety to daymare.

And we shall call this intellectual process as the dialectical
transversal of our nomenclature which gives rise to all genii:

— *THINKING* —

4th July, 2001 [Forecourt AXA Group Insurance offices, Collins Street
Melbourne]
28 October, 2001 [Victoria Police Pay Rise Picnic, Treasury Gardens,
Melbourne]

"#1. THINKING SUPERANNUATION?
#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."

I suggest that you look up the meaning of the term: *GENII*, and you
will be very pleased indeed:

GENIE / plural GENIES or GENII (noun)
- a spirit of Arabian folklore, as depicted traditionally imprisoned
within a bottle or oil lamp, and capable of granting wishes when
summoned. Compare with jinn which an intelligent spirit of lower rank
than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess
humans: the rebellious jinn lead men astray.

ORIGIN: mid 17th century (denoting a guardian or protective spirit):
from French génie, from Latin genius (see genius). Génie was adopted in
the current sense by the 18th-century French translators of The Arabian
Nights' Entertainments, because of its resemblance in form and sense to
Arabic jinnī 'jinnee'.

GENIUS / plural GENIUSES (noun)
- [mass noun] exceptional intellectual or creative power or other
natural ability: she was a teacher of genius | [in singular] : that
woman has a genius for organization.
- an exceptionally intelligent person or one with exceptional skill in a
particular area of activity: a mathematical genius.
- a person regarded as exerting a powerful influence over another for
good or evil: he sees Adams as the man's evil genius | this young man is
my good genius, my guardian angel.
• (plural genii) (in some mythologies) a spirit associated with a
particular person, place, or institution.

- the prevailing character or spirit of something: Boucher's paintings
did not suit the austere genius of neoclassicism.

(adjective informal)
- very clever or ingenious: a genius idea | this book was absolutely
genius in parts.

ORIGIN: late Middle English: from Latin, 'attendant spirit present from
one's birth, innate ability or inclination', from the root of gignere
'beget'. The original sense 'spirit attendant on a person' gave rise to
a sense 'a person's characteristic disposition' (late 16th century),
which led to a sense 'a person's natural ability', and finally
'exceptional natural ability' (mid 17th century).

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT
ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —

#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them}
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}}
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature

— IMPELEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature}
#21 / #9 Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}}

YOUTUBE: "Jean-Michel Jarre & Pet Shop Boys - Brick England (Original Mix)"

-

Nous: #40
Time:
Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
Dao: Reversal, Avoiding Activity
Tetra: #68 - Dimming
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Justitia {Virtue of God, House of God, Like unto God} Alt: Keliel
{Vessel for God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS THE SAFETY OF DECISIONS
2. MONARCH, NOBLES, GOVERNORS
3. UNCOVERS CONSPIRACIES
4. Arpien
}

Ahaz {One that takes or possesses}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.17&idea:{238}&idea:{385}&idea:{239}&idea:{345}>

***@zen: 5, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 40 [Super: #385 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #345 / #40
- Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra:
68 - Dimming]

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to
transitioning #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards a computational function
and the ability to deploy other transformative prototypes for
corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from
this #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal
connections and cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

YOU'RE NOT A THINKER AS YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE POSTURE FOR IT.

Date: 2017.8.21
Torah: #1 #6 #40 %81 = #47
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Signs
Tetra: #54 - Unity
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance

Latin: Annunciatus {Patient God} Alt: Lalahel {That Which is Not is Not
of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST DESPERATION & TROUBLE, ALSO STRENGTHENS PATIENCE
2. THE GENERATION OF MEN & ANIMALS
3. CHEMIST, DOCTORS & SURGEONS
4. Phuonisie
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)
Boaz {In strength}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.21&idea:{175}&idea:{335}&idea:{185}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 55 [Date: 2017.8.21, Time: 1556
hrs, Super: #335 / #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch;
Tetra: 26 - Endeavour, Ego: #393 / #55 - Abstruse Mysterious Signs;
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance; Tetra: 54 - Unity]

TED (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0944 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "No, duke's
lies are genuine. Rudy is *not* a liar."

ENLIL (***@ND.EE) @ 1007 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "***@t!

The S[on] O[f a] B[itch] lies like a rug."

DOLF @ 1201 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017: "Both of you have ***@t for brains
and therefore don't possess sufficient integrity to make such scurrilous
claims:

WHAT IS TRUTH?

Such a determination is within the providence of my Intellectual
Property and not yours as bleating barbarism which is generally made
anonymously:

FESTERING MAGGOTS BE GONE."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER @ 2154 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2017:
"EMBALMING OR CREMATION—IT'S UP TO YOU:

Why does it take one man 5 lines to make a point and dolf 500+ lines to
reply?

The dukester, American-American

***** Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbo[u]r as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven. *****"

DOLF @ 0121 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "For starters a public apology and
financial compensation from the fascist Roman Catholic Wellington Shire
Councillors and especially Scott ROSSETTI: (embalming or cremation)—it's
not up to you."

— MIND MUSCLE —

"FITNESS ANYTIME.
SUCH IS THE CRIME.
I DON'T HAVE TIME.
NOR GIVE A DIME.
I'M JUST SUBLIME."

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUHA1S19ES0hzSzA>

[IMAGE (1991) by Robert Billington (Master of Photography): OF AUTHOR AT
AGE 30 YO - YOU'RE NOT A THINKER AS YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE POSTURE FOR IT
(Winner of Silver Award for Portrait by Australian Photographic Institute)]

COLONEL [KERNEL DON JUAN] EDMUND J. BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM)
[ATHEIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VET] @ 0017 HOURS (AEST) ON 22
AUGUST: "***@CK YOU, DOLF:

and that camel you rode in on."

% (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0031 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "he rode in
on pleasence"

DAVID (***@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0142 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "nice pony"
— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

DOLF @ 0234 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Well thanks.

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
[Matthew 19:24 (KJV)]

It's like this buddy, the last couple of times we have spoken you have
left me hanging as if we weren't really having a conversation of any
importance and I don't enjoy such PIKE.

So I won't message any further if you don't mind.

Have a good time with the eclipse darkness:

"And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall
come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret
themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward."
[Isaiah 8:21 (KJV)]

COLONEL [KERNEL DON JUAN] EDMUND J. BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM)
[ATHEIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VET] @ 0307 HOURS (AEST) ON 22
AUGUST 2017: "R.U.S.H L.I.M.B.A.U.G.H WARNS OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR:

Dolf, Rush said he wants yer lips on his dipstick."

DOLF @ 0337 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Bang 💥 Bang 💥 Bang 💥
Rat a tat tat
Pop pop pop

- <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_a_Tat_Tat>

TRACK LISTING

#1 - Rave On Sad Songs
#2 - Lake Superior
#3 - Love Is a Dirty Word
#4 - Bitch City
#5 - High Summer
#6 - Cold Blue Halo
#7 - Love Is a Chain
#8 - Long May You Love
#9 - The Slowest Dance
#10 - Winnipeg Winds
#11 - Vanderpool Vanderpool"

ORGANIZATION: Mixmin (German anonymous remailer)
MESSAGE-ID: (onf7cp$9vf$***@news.mixmin.net)

SUB-MARINER (***@LEMUR.IA) @ 0405 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "BIGOTED
TEACHER SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY:

Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!

@U

'Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been
rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and
building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process
is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always
right.' [George Orwell: 1984]"

DOLF @ 0543 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Software BOTS are an unlawful
weapon that intent upon dehumanising a person and therefore crime
against humanity as war crime for which an universal jurisdiction
applies and the matter may be heard with a local court in absentia.

Either yourself or the Internet Service Provider will pay a very severe
penalty.

Are you clear now about my intention for you?"

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

DOLF @ 1942 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "I must applaud The Guardian
newspaper for an excellent article @ 1700 HOURS on 21 AUGUST 2017
concerning the subject of 'STOP TREATING SCIENCE DENIAL LIKE A DISEASE':

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT MY WORK PRODUCED TODAY...

The theme of the article (to me at least) seems to bear an impress of my
Intellectualism and it's not the only country where it has.

This notion especially:

"'What on earth am I going to say,' [British Prime Minister Theresa May]
must have asked herself and her aides, 'about what Donald Trump said
about the events in Charlottesville? People are going to insist I say
something about that. We need to think long and hard to find a form of
words that will keep me out of trouble without sounding like they’ve
been thought long and hard about to keep me out of trouble.'

A tricky position, I’m sure you’ll agree. Actually, I’m not sure you’ll
agree. You may believe politicians should just say what they think.
Enough of the spin, enough of the evasion: out with it. In which case,
you may be a fan of Donald Trump, because that’s what he does.'"

DAVID MITCHELL (THE GUARDIAN) @ 1900 HOURS ON 20 AUGUST 2017: "THE LAST
PERSON LEFT WHO DAREN’T DISS THE DONALD…

As the civilised world condemned the US president over Charlottesville,
Theresa May hedged her bets – someone has to think of potential trade deals.

Theresa May briefly had my sympathy last week. She was in Portsmouth to
celebrate the fact that Britain’s new £3bn floating table had made it
all the way round from Scotland without sinking or chipping a bit off
Kent or being towed away by the Russians. It was supposed to be a happy
event – a lovely huge weapon of war. Of course we all hope it’ll never
have to be used to kill people. It works out a lot cheaper if you just
use it to threaten to kill them.

“What on earth am I going to say,” she must have asked herself and her
aides, “about what Donald Trump said about the events in
Charlottesville? People are going to insist I say something about that.
We need to think long and hard to find a form of words that will keep me
out of trouble without sounding like they’ve been thought long and hard
about to keep me out of trouble.”

A tricky position, I’m sure you’ll agree. Actually, I’m not sure you’ll
agree. You may believe politicians should just say what they think.
Enough of the spin, enough of the evasion: out with it. In which case,
you may be a fan of Donald Trump, because that’s what he does.

Apart from a brief interlude on Monday in which he glumly read something
out about Nazis being bad, Trump’s response to the violence caused by an
extreme rightwing rally has been to share the blame equally between the
KKK-sympathising, neo-Nazi, antisemitic-slogan-chanting torch-wielders
and those who protested against them. It’s broadly equivalent to making
the occupants of the World Trade Center accept half the responsibility
for 9/11 on the basis that they got in the way.

This is difficult stuff to agree with, even for Theresa May, whose mouth
spouts so much horseshit you’d think her anus gobbled oats. Obviously
she wants to agree with Donald Trump – before she’s heard what he’s
said, that must always be what she hopes she’ll be able to do. He’s in
charge of the world’s most powerful country, and Britain, having just
alienated history’s most powerful continent, needs friends. And, indeed,
Theresa May, having just screwed up her party’s political position with
a horrendously misjudged and mismanaged election, also needs friends.

And he’s held her hand, and he’s coming on a state visit, and he says
he’ll do us a lovely trade deal, and he’s also a deeply vain,
hypersensitive megalomaniac who takes all slights extremely personally.
So it would be really good to be able to just agree with him. Then they
can be like Thatcher and Reagan – or at least like the people who might
play Thatcher and Reagan in a low-budget TV movie. Or actually on the radio.

But Trump has said something with which nobody reasonable could agree.
Literally the only people who agree are white supremacists. So she can’t
agree with him and, please excuse a bit of moist-eyed romanticism, I
suspect she genuinely doesn’t agree with him. No one would say Theresa
May was overburdened with integrity but I do reckon she’s sincerely
anti-Nazi. When she went into politics, she probably didn’t expect her
anti-Nazi views to place many limits on her political career. How times
change.

So she said she disagreed with him. Sort of. She stood on our one measly
aircraftless aircraft carrier and contradicted the horrible man who’s
commander-in-chief of at least 10. “I see no equivalence between those
who propound fascist views and those who oppose them. I think it is
important for all those in positions of responsibility to condemn
far-right views wherever we hear them,” she said, probably worrying it
would mean we’ll now have to sell the carrier. And the first-year
depreciation on those things is a killer. You mark my words: one of the
UAE will snap it up for a nine-figure sum and it’ll end its days as an
enormous swim-up casino."

-
<https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/20/theresa-may-donald-trump-charlottesville>

DANIEL SAREWITZ (THEGUARDIAN): "TURNING THE REJECTION OF SCIENTIFIC
EXPERTISE INTO A PATHOLOGY MISTAKENLY PRESENTS INDIVIDUAL IGNORANCE AS
THE BOTTLENECK IN POLITICAL DISAGREEMENTS:

It’s hard not to sympathise with this perspective: a little more
humility in a lot more people could be good for the world.

But we didn’t need cognitive science to tell us that. After recognising
our ignorance, the second step must therefore be an acceptance of what
scientific experts tell us. Otherwise, what would be the point of
accepting our ignorance?

I find this emerging intellectual programme around science denial
problematic on so many levels that it’s hard to know where to start.
Certainly one part of the problem with the idea of an innate cognitive
stance toward science, and with discussions about science in the
political world more generally, is the undisciplined way in which the
word "science" gets used – as if particle physics, climate modelling,
epidemiology and cultural anthropology have so much in common that they
are substitutable for "science" in any sentence.

Which science does "science denial" pertain to?

Moreover, the entire programme fetishizes individual cognition and
understanding by positioning the innate ignorance of the individual as
the bottleneck at the intersection of knowledge, uncertainty, expertise,
and political disagreement.

The idea that these books implicitly endorse is that progress in
tackling the complex problems of modernity is being blocked by
individuals who do not accept new causal knowledge generated by science."

-
<https://www.theguardian.com/science/political-science/2017/aug/21/stop-treating-science-denial-like-a-disease>

I hope that my brief explanation which espouses an 'Autonomous
Hypothetical Fluidity Theory' as lay-person's casual knowledge opinion
being the product of my own informal 20 years research that is expressed
within this document titled: "[THE DISEASE OF KNOWLEDGE AND] INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE STATEMENT: SILENCE IS
'APPROVAL' OF RACISM", can lubricate without *COMSTOCKERY* {ie.

Overzealous moral censorship of the fine arts and literature, often
mistaking outspokenly honest works for salacious ones; Word of the Day
for 22 August 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

} the continuing political and scientific discourse, development,
discovery and opportunity of those various sapient fields of endeavour
as disciplines.

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ05YdXVudE9HQlk>

I have no intention of neither driving nor controlling this opportunity
for discourse other than placing my opinion within the public domain.

SEE ALSO: "DIEU ET MON DROIT"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA>

Initial Post: 20 August 2017

#OPERATION #SAINT #ANDREWS #SCIENCE #CASUAL #KNOWLEDGE #OPINION
#WELLINGTON #SHIRE #COUNCIL #ROSSETTI #FUNERAL #DIRECTOR
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF
NATURE (Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x
4.5 day = #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an
amalgam of the 64 hexagrams as binomial trigrams / 81 as trinomial
tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the
THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2017-08-21 20:54:35 UTC
T.U.R.D. = saT.U.R.D.a.y. as antisemitism of which you have been
complicit by being passive and silent observers as participants within
the War Crime.

A POSTCARD TO THE REAL HOLOCAUST DENIERS

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddnkwdlllM2VJVzg>

Don't they remind you of HIV AIDS patients as wrinkles within bed sheets
and at no time did you lift a finger and bring a halt to it.

Such is your perverse depravity that you derived pleasure from such
action of some 20 years duration.

There is not going to be forgiveness.
#1379 CE
-
- http://youtu.be/1u8OlUS7BhU
- http://youtu.be/-_3dc6X-Iwo
- http://youtu.be/X4x5kK1VFvA
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
- http://youtu.be/HI0x0KYChq4
#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."
#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM
YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"
- http://youtu.be/vHBR5MZmEsY
#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE
— STRAWBERRIES —
"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}
LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}
SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}
YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"
- http://youtu.be/dvgZkm1xWPE
— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —
#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]
#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them}
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}}
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature
— IMPELEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —
#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature}
#21 / #9 Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}}
YOUTUBE: "Jean-Michel Jarre & Pet Shop Boys - Brick England (Original Mix)"
- http://youtu.be/Mi9OzFbMT4E
Nous: #40
#1 - Rave On Sad Songs
#2 - Lake Superior
#3 - Love Is a Dirty Word
#4 - Bitch City
#5 - High Summer
#6 - Cold Blue Halo
#7 - Love Is a Chain
#8 - Long May You Love
#9 - The Slowest Dance
#10 - Winnipeg Winds
#11 - Vanderpool Vanderpool"
- http://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2017-08-21 21:30:06 UTC
DOLF @ 0543 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Software BOTS are an unlawful
weapon that are intent upon dehumanising a person and therefore crime
against humanity as war crime for which an universal jurisdiction
applies and the matter may be heard with a local court in absentia.

Either yourself or the Internet Service Provider will pay a very severe
penalty.

Are you clear now about my intention for you?

T.U.R.D. = saT.U.R.D.a.y. as antisemitism of which you have been
complicit by being passive and silent observers as participants within
the War Crime.

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

-

[IMAGE: A POSTCARD TO THE REAL HOLOCAUST DENIERS]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddnkwdlllM2VJVzg>

Don't they remind you of HIV / AIDS patients as wrinkles within bed
sheets and at no time did you lift a finger and bring a halt to it.

Such is your perverse depravity that you derived pleasure from such
action of some 20 years duration.

And the VICTORIA POLICE / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS have
participated within such persecution as TREASON and been the cause for
its magnitude and severity.

That's the right words isn't it?

When will it end?

#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."
#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM
#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE
— STRAWBERRIES —
#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]
#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them}
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}}
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature
— IMPELEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —
#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature}
#21 / #9 Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}}

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2017-08-21 22:19:26 UTC
DOLF @ 0543 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Software BOTS are an unlawful
weapon that are intent upon dehumanising a person and therefore crime
against humanity as war crime {ie.

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War, or the
War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted
from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

Total Solar Eclipses

- 21 August 1914
- 3 February 1916 (UTC) / 3 February 1916 (AEST)
- 8 June 1918 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST)

It will be alleged within any prosecution for TREASON that you have by
participation within the Saint Andrews Religious / State which included
the Returned Services League (RSL) and businesses as cause celebre by
stalking acts accompanying slanderous defamation by dehumanizing
propaganda and warfare against the civil population by a prejudiced and
contrived partiality shown to our Australian Federation of 1901 and the
Boer War Memorial.

Sought to utilize the occasion of this eclipse occurring on 21 August
2017 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST) to circumvent the accusation of any
equivalence to German Fascist identity.

That I have begun this legal process of restitution by making an
Application for an Intervention Order on 31 July 2017 associated to the
Saint Andrews cause célèbre stalking as an attempt to subvert our
Australian history which is otherwise absent of any Roman Catholic or
Orthodox Church impositions upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition by a
substituted ethic.

And this Application was heard and granted at the Sale Magistrates Court
on 1 August 2017.

I am not at liberty to disclose the actual or mirrored facts of that
Application which has been adjourned for determination on #41 - 13
September 2017.

I'm not at liberty to disclose what prerogative penalty will be sought
under the auspices of SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act of Victoria (1958)
which has received Royal Assent.

Don't expect any God Almighty granted mercy upon your souls.

- http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A

#2. THINKING INCOME PROTECTION?
#3. THINKING PEACE OF MIND?
#4. YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE IS UNTIL YOU'VE EXPERIENCED
[INSERT EITHER: AXA ON 4 JULY, 2001 OR VICTORIA POLICE ON 28 OCTOBER, 2001].
#5. THINK AGAIN!
#6. LEST YOU FORGET WHAT FASCISM IS.
#7. AND THINK YOU HAVE A SOUL.
#8. FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, PERVERSION OF JUSTICE & VIOLATION OF
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
#9. MAY THEIR NAMES BE TAKEN,
#10. FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.
#11. HEAR MY PRAYER IN THIS *SABBATH* *MILLENNIUM* *YEAR*, OH LORD. AMEN."
#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM
#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE
— STRAWBERRIES —
#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]
#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them}
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}}
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature
— IMPELEMENTATION AS GRAVITAS —
#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature}
#21 / #9 Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}}