-- TOP LEVEL NAVY footage ...................... Taking Back SATELITE CONTROL !
dolf
2018-03-03 23:30:23 UTC
You are engaged within sedition... and there is not going to be peace
for either your conscience or souls...

AS THERE IS NO MORE OPPORTUNITY FOR REPENTANCE OR FORGIVENESS.

Herc, it's just a bad movie.
You're trying to claim that Captain America is not a real person, having
survived from WWII and using vibranium?  If that were the case, then The
Black Panther would *also* have to be fiction!  Are you next going to
claim that there isn't a central African nation that's been
technologically superior to the rest of the world for centuries, and can
use a single metal mined from a single meteorite to solve all of Man's
problems?  Oh, I'm going to need a drink after this.
-- IS ANYBODY REAL ANYMORE?

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 March 2018

BRUCE56 (***@TOPMAIL.CO.NZ) @ 1836 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018:
"AUSTRALIANS TURN IN 57,000 GUNS IN NATIONAL AMNESTY:

I remember back in the 1960s, there was a serial killer going around
with a .22 rifle.

The detectives came around to check everybody who had one.

My father decided that he didn't need a gun anymore, since moving to the
big smoke, so sold it. The buyer was in a country town. My dad just
wrapped the rifle in cardboard and took it to the railway freight
office, and they chucked it in the back boxcar.

Very lax in those days."

DOLF: "All too often the dialogue about our Australia Day celebrations
of 26 January is entirely historical revisionist, racially prejudiced
and with genocidal ambitions (ie. willing us dead) against any 400 year
entitlement of Indigenous Dutch Australians as their Sovereign claim to
an earlier discovery of Australia acknowledged by Captain James Cook as
diary entry made of his visitation on 22 August, 1770 as having occurred
on 26 October 1616 AO and an immutably in defining the INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS which is sustained by seven Papal Bulls as edicts
made upon the Knights Templars as my heritage.

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

"SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES 'N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT."

YOUTUBE: "Catchy Monkey (Kovak)"

NEWS18 (***@WOA.COM.AU) @ 2209 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "[D]ifferent
at[t]itude then. Port Arthur hadn't happened.

About the same time I was wondering around a large coastal town carrying
a .303.

Go figure."

DOLF @ 0741 HOURS ON 1 MARCH 2018: "THE BASIS OF THE LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul (***@gmail.com) SLANDER DUE TO
DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF AS DISLOYALTY TO GOD, SOVEREIGNTY, COUNTRY
AND DIGNITY OF THE PERSON AS IMAGO DEI"

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1308 HOURS
ON 2 MARCH 2018: "FORGER!"

FMURTZ (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1827 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Is anybody
real anymore?"

SG1 (***@THERACES.COM) @ 2033 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "NO"

PELICAN (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 1316 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018:
"Complain to the poster's news server."

MAX (***@VAL.MORGAN) @ 1959 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "NEVER SET FOOT IN
NEW ZEALAND:

How is it possible that people born in Australia who have never set foot
in New Zealand are deported to New Zealand?"

DOLF @ 2021 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Good riddance to seminal *OFFSCOURING*.

*OFFSCOURING*:
1 : someone rejected by society : outcast
2 : something that is scoured off : refuse"

FMURTZ (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 2133 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "A couple of
these newsgroups are getting to be more than they are worth trying to
negotiate, with the childish antics of people [having] sub 30 IQ's
trying to be smart but not succeeding and just proving what utter
psychological messes and childish idiots that never have anything to
communicate that makes any sense."

DOLF @ 2148 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "And some of us have an IQ which is
135+ and that was before one adopted a paradigm of mind which has an
exponential associated to assimilation and apperception.

Dwarfism such as you exhibit is a normal construct of reality, but to us
a disability and painful existence.

Like dog shit on a pavement, one needs to be mindful where one steps and
the preference is a predilection of avoidance for the sake of dear life
itself."

NEWS18 (***@WOA.COM.AU) @ 2210 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Woof woof!"

DOLF @ 2221 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "That you keep making unwanted
intrusions within our lives and subjecting us to your maniacal
verbalisms as imposts in some such manner as you might as opportunism
spontaneously and cleverly order your household and it’s feral litter of
offspring."

THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH @ 0800 HOURS ON 4 MARCH 2018: "BABY GIRL DIES IN
ROTTWEILER DOG ATTACK AT INVERELL COUNTRY TOWN HOME:

A ONE-YEAR-OLD girl has died after being attacked by a dog in the
state’s west yesterday afternoon.

Emergency services were called to a home on Greaves St, Inverell, about
2.20pm following reports a rottweiler attacked the baby.

On arrival officers found the child suffering critical injuries.

She was treated at the scene but died on the way to hospital, NSW Police
said.

The family’s rottweiler dog was found in the backyard of the home and
was seized by Inverell Shire Council rangers.

The family were reportedly new to the area, having only recently moved in.

One Greaves St resident, who witnessed the aftermath of the attack, said
she was out the front of her house when a paramedic walked out of the
neighbouring property with the young girl in his arms.

She said the ambulance then sped away from the street with lights and
sirens as two distressed women watched on.

“I just saw a young girl in an ambulance officer’s arms which was
dreadful to see,” she said.

Sources confirmed the attack happened during a family barbecue and that
the dog was the family pet.

Neighbour Helen Bedford defended the family on social media and urged
people not to jump to conclusions about the incident.

“These poor parents are beyond devastated and grieving,” she wrote."

<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/baby-girl-dies-in-rottweiler-dog-attack-at-inverell-home/news-story/92b25f1cd9dc40fa4ea5b15d48dc3fee>

DON’T GET YOUR SABBATH DAY SAUSAGES FROM THE LIONS CLUB AND NEVER HAVE A
STEAK OR A BEER WITHIN AN IRISH PUB AS THEY ARE AS FASCISTS WITH
INTENTION TO SLAUGHTER YOU:

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WAS SERVED @ 1625 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2018 UPON
THE VICTORIA POLICE (SALE STATION) IN ANTICIPATION OF THEIR ALLEGED
COMMUNITY BENEVOLENCE WITHIN AN ANTI-GLBTI 40TH ANNIVERSARY MARDI GRAS
ACTIVITY AS 'KIDS' FUND-RAISING CAMPAIGN FOR THE ROYAL CHILDREN'S
HOSPITAL TO BE CONTEMPORANEOUSLY HELD UPON SATURDAY 3 MARCH 2018

DOCUMENT SERVED: "DETERMINISM AND THE JUDGMENT {#123} OF GOD" dated 23
to 27 FEBRUARY 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DeathStar.pdf>

EMAIL: (GLBTI Community Sydney Star Observer)
***@starobserver.com.au, (The Age newspaper) ***@theage.com.au,
(The Daily Telegraph) ***@dailytelegraph.com.au, (Gippsland Times)
***@gippslandtimes.com.au, (Royal Children's Hospital)
***@rch.org.au

The subject is not finished in that you must clarify your public
advocacy of fascist holocaust nihilism as anti-semitic, anti-indigenous
Dutch Australians and anti-GLBTI ideology by conveying Islamic / Roman
Catholicism / Freemasonry et al as being justice by improper and
unlawful liquor ban having a year long duration without any associated
actual refusal of service (Fillet minion steak and two pints of beers
subsequent) which did bestowing and benefactors of the STATE under the
guise of a Community Fundraiser.

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL {FOWL} —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

SABBATH DAY ***@NT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

MUSTARD WEASEL. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON:
RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

VALOUR DIVORCE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER /
Do Not Bear False Witness}

DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE)
/ LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN definition:
VOLUNTĀTIS]

SARAH LUKE 0830 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2018: "GRAFFITI ATTACKS IN SALE:

OWNERS of a Sale butcher shop are dismayed after a vandal attack
involving paint and feathers last week.

A tin of green paint and hundreds of feathers were thrown all over the
Ranford’s Family Butcher’s shop front entry on Monday night.

Owners Braden and Christina Ranford arrived at work on Tuesday morning
to discover damage, paint seeping into and under the door, and ruining
new floor coverings.

Mrs Ranford described the attack as disheartening.

After steam-cleaning failed to clean the door, they will now have to
send it off for repairs, or replace it.

'We’re a small business, and we work very hard,' Mr Ranford added.

'To come in and waste half a morning cleaning up what is stupidity ...
is just more annoying than anything.'"

<http://www.gippslandtimes.com.au/story/5250304/graffiti-attacks-in-sale/?cs=1450>

I accuse you of showing a jingoistic contempt for GOD, Country,
Sovereignty and IMAGO DEI as self identity being the exercise of an
unencumbered will (vis a vis: INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS) of the
self-identity as formula of autonomy as our Constitutional entitlement
under the Australian Commonwealth 1901

If it’s not maleficence then it’s otherwise defeasance as both are
illegal acts which is the characteristic of your profligate indolent
life in breaching human rights conventions against the dignity of the
person.

DEFEASANCE: (or defeazance) (French: défaire, to undo), within law, is
an instrument which defeats the force or operation of some other deed or
estate; as distinguished from condition, that which in the same deed is
called a condition is a defeasance in another deed.

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing
used especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the
Day for 1 March 2017; www.dictionary.com

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such
as the Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of
Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1)
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
*AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH*
*A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO*
*GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

DOLF @ 2221 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "I’d rather call it a travesty of
life and in the vernacular something akin to a chimera of recklessness
with misconceptions of it’s [being] ***@cking bad luck [over] what
circumstance has wrought you as helplessness and haplessness.

But we refuse to be subject to your permissibility and constraints upon
reality which we categorically reject as insubstantial, impotence,
impertinence, unaccountable and illegitimate as therefore of little more
virtuous pedigree than a bastardised mongrel.

You want me to be empathetic as well?"

NEWS18 (***@WOA.COM.AU) @ 2211 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "[E]asy to
pick; they cross post."

DOLF @ 2227 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "I think the comment, “woof woof”
uttered (if that is the right word to use) by NEWS18 (***@WOA.COM.AU)
as I was making my [last] contemporaneous reply just about sums it up
nicely..."

DOLF @ 2242 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "According to Wikipedia (and I am
only just now providing a cohesion of my earlier statements) *LEARNED*
*HELPLESSNESS* is behaviour typical of an animal and occurs where the
subject endures repeatedly painful or otherwise aversive stimuli which
it is unable to escape or avoid.

After such experience, the organism often fails to learn or accept
'escape' or 'avoidance' in new situations where such behaviour would
likely be effective. In other words, the organism learned that it is
helpless in situations where there is a presence of aversive stimuli,
has accepted that it has lost control, and thus gives up trying.

Such an organism is said to have acquired learned helplessness.

Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and
related mental illnesses may result from such real or perceived absence
of control over the outcome of a situation. [Wikipedia 2018: LEARNED
HELPLESSNESS <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness>]

DOLF @ 2258 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "I have an application for an
Intervention and personal safety order against my neighbour for exactly
that reason as an urgent strategy of an avoidance in being unnecessarily
and systematically subject (ie. he hunts and stalks me as human quarry
down the street) due to his mental derangement and lack of humane
empathy as impairment consequential to criminality and a past heroin
addiction.

But do you think the Magistrates Court would have some common sense on
the matter and I blame their lack of action for my broken leg.

Do I have to as an ontological pacifist [then need] to resort to
violence so as to avoid a learned helplessness scenario which is being
intentionally thrust upon me as continual *PIKE* which is not at all
unlike *RAPE*.

What will be the moral and legal repercussions of [any claim to a] self
defence [mechanism] in such a circumstance and is it entirely justified
when one has as a result of a bomb blast, 'hyper-arousal of the central
nervous system and a startle reflex.'"

DOLF @ 2314 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Thusly the anonymous Internet
conduct of SG1 and PELICAN for example, particularly [by it's impetus
and lack of any exhibited cognitive capability] may be construed as
intentional acts of cruelty and is in the circumstance an assailment [as
an] assault made against the dignity and human rights of the person as
[being] imago dei.

But they think themselves clever [as entirely a self justification by a
contrivance of reality as a pathological construct of an unaccountable
existence and sociological to the extent that even mongrel dogs copulate].

Why won’t the legislature, police and the judicial system do something
about this unlawful, indolent and inhumane conduct?"

— LASHING TONGUE —

“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.

SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.

HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.

THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”

"For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any
understanding in them.

O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would
consider their latter end!

YOUTUBE: "Onward christian soldiers"

*HOW* *SHOULD* *ONE* *CHASE* *A* *THOUSAND*, *AND* *TWO* *PUT* *TEN*
*THOUSAND* *TO* *FLIGHT*, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD
had shut them up?

For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being
judges.

For their vine is of the vine of Sodom {their secret; their cement}, and
of the fields of Gomorrah {rebellious people}: their grapes are grapes
of gall, their clusters are bitter: Their wine is the poison of dragons,
and the cruel venom of asps.

Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

To me belongeth vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due
time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that
shall come upon them make haste.

For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his
servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut
up, or left.

And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their
drink offerings? Let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and
I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver
out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I
will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour
flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from
the beginning of revenges upon the enemy." [Deuteronomy 32:28-42 (KJV)]

No that’s condoms keeps us free...

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

Here is the mathematical theory to support the last comment:

[IMAGE: From the Egyptian Book of the Dead clearly shows the TRIAD
MICROCOSM / SEPTET MACROCOSM as encapsulation of the meta-descriptor
prototypes were clearly understood and see equivalence between Hexagrams
H37 - JIAREN {THE FAMILY} / H31 - XIAN {RECIPROCALITY} AND GENESIS
CHAPTERS 1 to 4]

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64
meta descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those
prototypes to define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of
these cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam / Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism."

"I can define #297 - Marriage / Sovereign dynamic / #351 - Anthropic
prototype / #231 - fascist ideology / identity:

In entirely mathematical, deterministic as humanistic terms relative to
the function: #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* being an #364 - jurisprudent
(ethical) and organisational construct: #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A*
*GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*."

Whether it follows the sequence methodology popularised by the later
Pythagorean magic square sum redaction [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] as a total
which is computed by the equation: n(n²+1)/2

PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER AS CHRIST MURDEROUS TERNIO / #INR
ANAGRAM GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of
me. But if believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
[John 5:44-47]

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE} AS #CENTRE {#PHALLUS}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX} AS 3x3 = #15 - FALCON

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN} AS 4x4 = #34 - SERPENT

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO} AS 5x5 = #65 - DELIMITATION / CIRCUMSCRIBING

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65
- SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a
rock or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of
#CENTRE} having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant,
and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus {my king,
kingdom, or counselor}.” [John 18:10 (KJV)]

Relate to the same thing and is my Intellectual Property.

If it is the same then it tears the bowels out of Roman Catholicism /
Freemasonry / Islamic et al religious and institutional belief...

DOLF @ 2337 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "Thus given this [evidence of a]
precise hunter / stalker mentality [as being the reckless character and
the] profile of the person we are dealing with, do such unwanted
intrusions by [an equivalently attributed] person within the permissible
boundaries of one's being [thereby] constitute a sufficient degree of
[an unacceptable] threat as to justify violence.

And which may involuntarily escalate to a homicide given the
circumstance that one has prudently forewarned the court that this
person [has] by lack of humane empathy, [an inability] to cease their
actions within any physical confrontation [as] which has already
[clearly been demonstrated upon multiple occasions and even] resulted
[within a one punch attack and] a broken leg.

What culpability does the court have by its ineffectual and uncaring
administration of justice in the event of the misadventure as death of
any party?"

DOLF @ 2352 HOURS ON 2 MARCH 2018: "[Or will I now be characterised as
wilfully engaged within cold and calculated premeditation by making such
prudent foreboding disclosure of fearful probabilities?]

We are dealing with sapient and non-sapient behaviour which is more
properly human v’s animal.

Okay you may suggest that the hunter is engaged within complex
strategies of behaviour but this is directed towards the instinctive
annihilation of an animal.

It is not necessarily sapient in its deployment of the INTELLECTUS and
as the exercise of VOLUNTARY WILL."

BRUCE S (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0210 HOURS ON 3 MARCH 2018: "This seems
to be a habit for him. I wonder just how hard it would be to get some
justice on this. At the very least, he should lose any account he uses
to perpetrate the fraud. It would be better if he were made to pay a
substantial fine for his behaviour as well, and maybe be banned from any
Internet usage for some set period, like a year."

DOLF @ 0215 HOURS ON 3 MARCH 2018: "But the person is unlawfully
utilising my Intellectual Property..."

PELICAN (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 0826 HOURS ON 3 MARCH 2018:
"It may depend on whether readers are sufficiently annoyed to go to the
trouble of complaining of abuse to the news server. Dolf knows how to
complain when it suits him."

DOLF @ 0834 HOURS ON 3 MARCH 2018: "I do believe that all the factual
characterisations which I have prudently made within this epistle have
come to fruition within news media reports concerning equivalent violent
events which have occurred overnight and after my considerations made.

Thus suggesting a rationality on my part and cogent coherence which has
temporal connectivity of a person living within the context of reality."

AFRIKAANERS STRIKE AGAIN (TERRIBLE DEATH TOLL - PENDING [*SERIOCOMIC*])

ABC NEWS ON 4 MARCH 2018: "POPE DECLARES NEW FEAST DAY DEVOTED TO THE
VIRGIN MARY:

We want the MARION statue (erected on Patrick’s Travesty Day 17 March
2017) removed from the [Queen] Victoria Gardens and for Cardinal George
Pell to be indicted for treason and theft of Intellectual Property
entitlement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (USA) as matters
arising from unlawful refusal of Communion which occurred at Saint
Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the
dates of 31 May, 1998 {the day upon which we celebrate our
COMMONWEALTH’s Boer War / ANZAC tradition} and 21 June, 2000 {eclipse
the year following and 21 August 1914 / 2017}.

<http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/pope-declares-feast-day-devoted-virgin-mary-53486036>

And which in my view singularly impugns them as associated to this
organised criminal globalist activity as Saint Andrews cause célèbre
sedition as will to impose a @5 - substituted #PHALLUS ethic upon our
BOER / ANZAC tradition and to USURP the @1 - GOVERNOR GENERAL as our
Sovereign Authority."

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

*SERIOCOMIC* (adjective):
- partly serious and partly comic: a seriocomic play.
- Word of the Day for 4 March 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

QUOTES:
'Suddenly, here toward the year's end, when the new films are plunging
toward the wire and the prospects of an Oscar-worthy long shot coming
through get progressively more dim, there sweeps ahead a film that is
not only one of the best of the year, but also one of the best
seriocomic social satires we've had from Hollywood since Preston Sturges
was making them.' [Bosley Crowther, "The Graduate," New York Times,
December 22, 1967]

'Jonesy had seen representations of him on a hundred
"weird mysteries" TV shows, on the front pages of a thousand tabloid
newspapers (the kind that shouted their serio-comic horrors at you as
you stood prisoner in the supermarket checkout lanes) ...' [Stephen
King, Dreamcatcher, 2001]

ORIGIN:
Seriocomic was first recorded in 1775-85. It links the words serious and
comic with -o-, the typical ending of the first element of compounds of
Greek origin, often used in English as a connective irrespective of
etymology.

If they can’t show a proper respect to Sovereign Principles of the Crown
such as justice (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT is the motto of the British
Sovereign and the Judiciary or of religious belief in MELCHIZEDEK as
king of justice) which is associated to Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent
of 17 September 1900 as my area of expertise being a person of Dutch
heritage and its impact upon our World War I Centenary and to say
nothing of World War II.

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/MardiGras2018.pdf>

Initial Post: 3 March 2018

#GLBTI #MARDI #GRAS #ANNIVERSARY

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-03-04 22:54:55 UTC
— HEY GIBLET —

“DANG YOU ***@THOLE
A CAPED CRUSADER.
MEATHEAD PARASOL.
MY SPACE INVADER.

HYENAS EACH ONE.
ON A PICNIC TREAT.
CONGREGATING FUN.
GROWLING CONCEIT.

YOU’RE NO TROJAN.
JUST TURKEY ARSE.
A FORAGING BOGAN.
FEVERISH FOR FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: "Hyena sounds"

- dolf
http://youtu.be/SOo_vmNqsTA
http://youtu.be/9m1mBhqFZ5k
[...]
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
http://youtu.be/sWtzIF0NP9s
http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>
#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64
#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure
The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam / Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism."
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>
"I can define #297 - Marriage / Sovereign dynamic / #351 - Anthropic
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <— SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <— ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297
http://youtu.be/BI7KJnRlsS4
[...]

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an