Ireland, "Give us your faggots, syphilis, AIDS and HIV, we'll marry them"
Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
2015-05-27 10:22:08 UTC
More than 62% voted in favour of amending the country's
constitution to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry.

It is the first country in the world to legalise same-sex
marriage through a popular vote.

Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny said it was a "small country
with a big message for equality" around the world.

The referendum was held 22 years after homosexual acts were
decriminalised in the Republic of Ireland.

Same-sex marriage is now legal in 20 countries worldwide.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32858501

Homosexuals are mentally ill, and so are those who continue
enabling them.

The Other Guy
2015-05-27 11:10:52 UTC
On Wed, 27 May 2015 12:22:08 +0200 (CEST), "Goodbye Ireland, We hardly
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill, and so are those who continue
enabling them.
Well, that's YOUR opinion, as stupid as ignorant as it could be.

---
Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
2015-05-31 20:26:35 UTC
Post by The Other Guy
On Wed, 27 May 2015 12:22:08 +0200 (CEST), "Goodbye Ireland, We hardly
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill, and so are those who continue
enabling them.
Well, that's YOUR opinion, as stupid as ignorant as it could be.
You like guys who slurp their own poop off some other guy's
penis?

Is that normal?
Peter Jason
2015-05-28 02:18:36 UTC
On Wed, 27 May 2015 12:22:08 +0200 (CEST), "Goodbye Ireland, We hardly
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
More than 62% voted in favour of amending the country's
constitution to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry.
It is the first country in the world to legalise same-sex
marriage through a popular vote.
Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny said it was a "small country
with a big message for equality" around the world.
The referendum was held 22 years after homosexual acts were
decriminalised in the Republic of Ireland.
Same-sex marriage is now legal in 20 countries worldwide.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32858501
Homosexuals are mentally ill, and so are those who continue
enabling them.

Same-sex couples have been living together since Cain & Abel. Why
bother marrying at all, especially since many hetero drones are in
de-facto relationships for some reason or other?? Clearly, the
same-sex marriage kooks can see money at the end in some form of
standard pension and similar advantages.

I am going to marry my cat and I don't see why not 'cause I keep her
in luxury and will do so 'till death us do part. Maybe there will be
some tax relief therefrom.

The dog will be jealous as hell; but that's the love game......there
are winners & losers.
Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
2015-05-31 20:26:35 UTC
Post by The Other Guy
[...]

This entire "gay marriage" scam is to force the costs of AIDS
treatment on to private insurers and the tax base. The
government is on the hook for much of it in the form of
uncollectables / tax deductions.
AIDS is 100% preventable. Don't be or act gay.
Byker
2015-06-01 04:04:54 UTC
This entire "gay marriage" scam is to force the costs of AIDS treatment on
to private insurers and the tax base. The government is on the hook for
much of it in the form of uncollectables / tax deductions.
I've heard that twelve heart-bypass surgeries could be performed for the
cost of caring for ONE AIDS patient for one year...
Omega
2015-06-01 08:03:17 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
This entire "gay marriage" scam is to force the costs of AIDS
treatment on to private insurers and the tax base. The government is
on the hook for much of it in the form of uncollectables / tax
deductions.
I've heard that twelve heart-bypass surgeries could be performed for the
cost of caring for ONE AIDS patient for one year...
I've also heard that if we stop paying heart surgeons obscene amounts of
salary and pay them a more modest £50,000 a year instead of the £500,000
they seem to claim then we could afford a further 25 heart bypass
operations per meat cutter!

omega
RVG
2015-06-30 05:52:30 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by Byker
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
This entire "gay marriage" scam is to force the costs of AIDS
treatment on to private insurers and the tax base. The
government is on the hook for much of it in the form of
uncollectables / tax deductions.
I've heard that twelve heart-bypass surgeries could be performed
for the cost of caring for ONE AIDS patient for one year...
I've also heard that if we stop paying heart surgeons obscene amounts
of salary and pay them a more modest £50,000 a year instead of the
£500,000 they seem to claim then we could afford a further 25 heart
bypass operations per meat cutter!
Soon robots will perform all sorts of surgical operations at no cost
besides purchase and maintenance.
--
« La nature ne crée pas des nations, elle crée des individus qui ne se
distinguent en différentes nations que par la diversité de la langue,

http://jamen.do/l/a131552
http://bluedusk.blogspot.fr/
http://soundcloud.com/rvgronoff
http://www.toutelapoesie.com/salons/user/18908-guillaume-daquile/
RVG
2015-06-30 05:50:21 UTC
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill
So mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to marry ?

The Other Guy
2015-06-30 06:13:10 UTC
Post by RVG
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill
So mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to marry ?
Some people are just SO FUCKING STUPID!!

And so are those who reply to them.

---
Peter Jason
2015-07-01 03:51:45 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:50:21 +0200, RVG
Post by RVG
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill
So mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to marry ?
Of course they can marry, but sterilized first. Down's Syndrome women
have been tube-sliced for a long time, though the goody two-shoe
brigade are creating a fuss. There's a 50% chance of such women
giving retarded children.
Charles Ellson
2015-07-01 17:37:48 UTC
Post by RVG
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill
So mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to marry ?
Of course they can marry, but sterilized first. Down's Syndrome women
have been tube-sliced for a long time,
Often to mitigate the consequences of "normal" men taking advantage of
them.
giving retarded children.
Peter Jason
2015-07-01 22:15:57 UTC
Post by RVG
Post by Goodbye Ireland, We hardly Knew Ya
Homosexuals are mentally ill
So mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to marry ?
Of course they can marry, but sterilized first. Down's Syndrome women
have been tube-sliced for a long time,
Often to mitigate the consequences of "normal" men taking advantage of
them.
A notorious legal case here had the defendants saying these women were
uncontrollable unless "serviced" occasionally. Indeed, this can be
said of most women...to a greater or lesser extent.

We try, and try to do our duty!
giving retarded children.
g***@gmail.com

Look, if poofs wanna marry then let em. Doesn't effect you or me. if Lezzers wanna get down on each other then so much the better as long as I can watch.
Fred J. McCall
2015-07-02 05:04:43 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Look, if poofs wanna marry then let em. Doesn't effect you or me. if Lezzers wanna get down on each other then so much the better as long as I can watch.
Actually, it does affect both you and me. Reduced tax revenues (which
have to be made up) and increased Social Security payouts (which have
to be made up).
territory."
--G. Behn