I see there are diehards....
conway caine
2015-05-06 20:37:35 UTC
....still pummeling this dead mule for all they are worth. Meanwhile, over
on Facebook, a jolly band of scs expats are having the times of their lives
engaging in witty repartee and exchanging pictures (coloured pictures, might
I add) and other such items. Join all yer auld friends by doing a Facebook
search for "soc.culture.scottish". go to that location, bang on the door,
and someone will be quick to let you in. Be not the last to cast the old
aside. I know some of you have deep seated animosities about Facebook. Cast
it aside and enjoy the craic.
Charles Ellson
2015-05-06 22:52:58 UTC
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:37:35 -0400, "conway caine"
Post by conway caine
....still pummeling this dead mule for all they are worth. Meanwhile, over
on Facebook, a jolly band of scs expats are having the times of their lives
engaging in witty repartee and exchanging pictures (coloured pictures,
Coloured photies ? It'll never catch on.
it aside and enjoy the craic.
The Phantom Piper
2015-05-07 03:53:01 UTC
But - if I am the Last Poster Here,
then that means that I *WON*.

Waiting To Haunt The Battlements Of S.C.S.,

The Phantom Piper
The Other Guy
2015-05-07 04:06:18 UTC
On Wed, 6 May 2015 20:53:01 -0700 (PDT), The Phantom Piper
Post by The Phantom Piper
But - if I am the Last Poster Here,
then that means that I *WON*.
NOT even close.

---
Peter Jason
2015-05-07 22:37:39 UTC
Post by The Phantom Piper
But - if I am the Last Poster Here,
then that means that I *WON*.
NOT even close.
He's still gobsmaked & reeling from my last sonnet!
The Other Guy
2015-05-08 00:57:33 UTC
Post by The Phantom Piper
But - if I am the Last Poster Here,
then that means that I *WON*.
NOT even close.
He's still gobsmaked & reeling from my last sonnet!
THAT I'll agree with.

---
The Phantom Piper
2015-05-08 21:44:00 UTC
So, you two are an Item, then?

Wondering Which One's The 'Top',

The Phantom Piper
Alan Smaill
2015-05-07 12:42:46 UTC
Post by The Phantom Piper
But - if I am the Last Poster Here,
then that means that I *WON*.
You think it's a competition?

Of course you do!
Alan Smaill
Peter Jason
2015-05-19 04:59:14 UTC
Post by conway caine
....still pummeling this dead mule for all they are worth. Meanwhile, over
on Facebook, a jolly band of scs expats are having the times of their lives
engaging in witty repartee and exchanging pictures (coloured pictures, might
I add) and other such items. Join all yer auld friends by doing a Facebook
search for "soc.culture.scottish". go to that location, bang on the door,
and someone will be quick to let you in. Be not the last to cast the old
aside. I know some of you have deep seated animosities about Facebook. Cast
it aside and enjoy the craic.
I've heard Facebook is the Antichrist, because it is tracking everyone
so as facilitate targeted advertising, database stuffing, and Big
Brothering.
Who cares what people look like; it's better to imagine them as their
words suggest.
soupdragon
2015-05-19 09:40:16 UTC
Post by conway caine
....still pummeling this dead mule for all they are worth. Meanwhile,
over on Facebook, a jolly band of scs expats are having the times of
their lives engaging in witty repartee and exchanging pictures
(coloured pictures, might I add) and other such items. Join all yer
auld friends by doing a Facebook search for "soc.culture.scottish". go
to that location, bang on the door, and someone will be quick to let
you in. Be not the last to cast the old aside. I know some of you have
deep seated animosities about Facebook. Cast it aside and enjoy the
craic.
I've heard Facebook is the Antichrist, because it is tracking everyone
so as facilitate targeted advertising, database stuffing, and Big
Brothering.
So does everyone, including Google's partner Giganews.
Post by Charles Ellson
Who cares what people look like; it's better to imagine them as their
words suggest.
No need to put a picture up.