-- THE SKUN RABBIT IS SCREAMING: MORE ABOUT MY PLYWOOD GARAGE DOOR
dolf
2017-09-01 16:07:09 UTC
Good morning fellow Nam veterans,
I am supposing now that after several days of making an ass outa herself,
jealous Miss Recktum might be still shrieking about my garage door.
Indeed, wooden framed garage doors are a thing of beauty--an unusual
enjoyment these days of metal doors, both tacky and common amongst
homeowners. Ah, "tacky and common"--now I see! Words that often
describe whorish Miss Recktum, whose intellectual abilities mimic those of a dirty ashtray.
Pleasance sends her condolences.
LOL
-- KERNEL DON JUAN EITHER SPEAK TO ME IN A PREROGATIVE RESPECTFUL MANNER AS
A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING TO YOUR FASCIST QUISLING SELF OR NOT AT ALL

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 31 August, 2017

Nous: #48
Time: 10:30 hrs
Date: 2017.8.31
Torah: #40 #6 #40 %81 = #5
Dao: Forgetting Knowledge
Tetra: #20 - Advance
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas

Latin: Revalator {God the end of all things} Alt: Mihael {The Who & What of
God} {

1. PROTECTS IN MYSTERIOUS OPERATIONS, BRINGS EVERY EXPERIENCE TO A HAPPY
CONCLUSION
2. SCIENCE OF PHYSICS & MEDICINE
3. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
4. Atembui
}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:4,col:2,nous:48&idea:{60}&idea:{226}&idea:{85}&idea:{372}>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 2, nous: 48 [Super: #226 / #4 - Using
Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws,
Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering, Ego: #372 / #48 - Forgetting
Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 -
Advance]

THIS SENT @ 0920 HOURS ON 31 AUGUST 2017

TO: AMP CLAIMS ASSESSORS

FURTHER TO CORRESPONDENCE SENT @ 1438 HOURS ON 15 AUGUST 2017 / 1334 HOURS
ON 16 AUGUST 2017 / 0911 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST ARE THESE ADDITIONAL DIARY
NOTES WITH RESPECTS TO MY CLAIM NO: @XXXXXXX FOR PLAN NO: XXXXXX,XXX

I HAVE REASONABLY CONCLUDED MY "OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS A DEFENCE AGAINST THIS
ASSAILMENT" AGAINST MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND ENCLOSE THE UPDATED
DOCUMENTS (THE FILES COMPRISE SOME 22 Mb AND ARE SIMPLY TOO LARGE FOR EMAIL
ACCORDINGLY LINKS ARE PROVIDED):

TO SUMMARISE : It seems most apparent that the erection of the MARIAN
Statue within Victoria Park situated within SALE, GIPPSLAND was an attempt
to evade legal accountability for these crimes against the "INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS" as an ATTRIBUTE of self identity to the formula of
autonomy which by the instance of WOMEN's suffrage of 1902 accorded women
the citizenship as an egalitarian right to vote as transcending
organisational as neophyte entitlement recognised by RELIGIOUS ET AL
ORGANISATIONS.

STOLEN CHILDREN AS A WAR CRIME AND OBTAINING REPARATIONS FROM RELIGIOUS
ORGANISATIONS (USING GERMAN REDRESS TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS AS EQUIVALENCE)

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

That the Dutch have since their discovery on 26 October 1616 a Sovereign
400 year history within Australia of pleasant existence as oneness with
nature which neither mars by litter drops, nor has never resorted to the
butchering as slaughter of the indigenous people nor the stealing of their
children so as to impede their Autonomy of Will as a Sovereign Principle.

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indamZLeG5IZkdhcFE>

[IMAGE: Original of Dirk Hartog's plate in the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam]

Dirk Hartog was the first confirmed European to see Western Australia,
reaching it in his ship, the Eendracht. On 26 October 1616, he landed at
Cape Inscription on the very northernmost tip of the island. Before
departing, Hartog left behind a pewter dinner plate, nailed to a post and
placed upright in a fissure on the cliff top.

"ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP EENDRACHT OF
AMSTERDAM; THE UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN DIRK
HARTOG OF AMSTERDAM; THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT
JAN STEIN, UPPER STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

Anno Ordinis (A.O.) This is the Latin for "In the year of the Order", The
term is used in Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118 from the
everyday calendar.

PAPAL BULLS:
Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139)
Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144)
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145)
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307)
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308)
Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312)
Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312)

LOCATIONS: France, England, Scotland, Portugal

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQWtwcXNHUlp6blE>

[IMAGE: TEMPLAR CROSS AS SEAL OF GRAND MASTERS OF FREEMASONRY AS A-U-M
BELIEF / SOLOMON'S TEMPLE OBSERVED A 364 DAY / YEAR AS JUBILEE CHRONOLOGY
WHICH IS NOT YOUR PROVIDENCE]

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice
#2 - desire, inclination
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
#4 - favour, affection
#5 - last will, testament
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention
#7 - signification, import [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]
#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2]
#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]
#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]
#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]
#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS} [#671
/ #5]
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

Therefore I have placed my opinions of this matter within the public domain
so as to facilitate Justice for all such persons: parents and children
subject to such crimes against humanity.

My avenue of some 20 years informal research has been the area of
metemperical {ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things existing
beyond the realm of experience} philosophy as the perennial school of
thinking and metaphysical {ie. of things transcending what is physical or
natural and the temporal reality} theology as Torah Kabbalistic thought
interpretation as expertise which is applied to historical understanding
Queen Victoria's *GIFT* to the nation as doubtlessly the product of the
Industrial Revolution encapsulated by the LETTERS PATENT for the Federation
of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901) and conveying transcendent
meta-principles as the powers, principles and functions which is inclusive
of the egalitarian, immutable as a transcendent right of the INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. animus, spiritus, gravitas} and the templated
means of DISAGREEING WITH ANY VALUE STATEMENT such as a CONTRACT OF
EMPLOYMENT or a CONTRACT OF INSURANCE.

#1 - Formula of Universal Law
#2 - Formula of Humanity
#3 - Formula of Autonomy
#4 - Formula of Progression
#5 - Act of Nature as any Contract

Whilst the principles themselves are known from antiquity, my very cursory
understanding is that it had its particular impetus opportunity of MIND
within the period from about 1760 to about 1840.  That by the mid-18th
century Britain controlled a global trading empire with colonies in North
America and political influence over the government of India.

That you might learn some lessons from history and thereby avoid it's
circular reality as seemingly descriptive of your present employment
dilemma.

In that the Industrial Revolution marks a major turning point in history;
almost every aspect of daily life was influenced in some way. In
particular, average income and population began to exhibit unprecedented
sustained growth. Some economists say that the major impact of the
Industrial Revolution was that the standard of living for the general
population began to increase consistently for the first time in history,
although others have said that it did not begin to meaningfully improve
until the late 19th and 20th centuries.  About the same time the Industrial
Revolution was occurring, Britain was undergoing an agricultural
revolution, which also helped to improve living standards and provided
surplus labour available for industry. [Wikipedia]

Now I would be the first to admit that I have much to learn, but nobody
would deny that I have with my Intellectual Property as theoretical
mathematical noumenon an exceptional universal starting point which by my
accompanying templated INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. animus,
spiritus, gravitas} as being descriptive of the LETTERS PATENT to the
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901) which cannot be exceeded
by any other contract such as your problematic ESSO #UGLYPLAN employment
contracts.

From which, I can then apply the sapient principles applicable to any
fields of endeavour such as knowledge pragmatics which is the branch of
linguistics dealing with language in use and the contexts in which it is
used, including such matters as deixis {ie.

refers to words and phrases, such as 'me' or 'here', that cannot be fully
understood without additional contextual information -- in this case, the
identity of the speaker ('me') and the speaker's location ('here').

}, the taking of turns in conversation, text organization, presupposition,
and implicature.

KING SOLOMON'S 364 DAY / YEAR TEMPLE IS NOT YOUR BLASPHEMOUS PROVIDENCE BY
OATHS MADE TO STYX (DEATH): "Thou believest that there is one God; thou
doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." [James 2:19 (KJV)]

- <http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:5,col:5,nous:41>

***@zen: 2, row: 5, col: 5, nous: 41 [Time: 1128 hrs, Super: #266 /
#1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,
Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #346 / #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in
Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation]

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - the Dalek Emperor lives"

-

DOLF @ 1128 HOURS ON 31 AUGUST 2017 WHILST PASSING THE SALE RSL AND CLUB
SAID TO MANAGER AND TRADESMAN AT FRONT SIGNAGE: "Sorry to hear about your
reputation as being fascist."

RSL MANAGER REPLIED: "Yeah same to you mate {ie. DUTCH: MAKKER}"

"[They are] dead, they shall not live; [they are] deceased, they shall not
rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their
memory to perish." [Isaiah 26:14 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "The Last Dalek in the Universe - Dalek - Doctor Who - BBC"

-

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNDQ0NWtobnM0aDA>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddDRtX3RMc0dydm8>

[IMAGE: RSL ODE TO THE FALLEN @ 1432 HOURS ON 31 AUGUST 2017 AS TO BEING
FOIST WITH ONE'S OWN PETARD]

Nous: #42
Time: 14:30 hrs
Date: 2017.10.31
Torah: #300 #1 #5 %81 = #63
Dao: Generating Things, Reason's Modifications
Tetra: #52 - Measure
I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation

Latin: Salus {God who heals the ill} Alt: Alamyah {Vigor of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST FIRE RUIN & COLLAPSE
2. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
3. PRUDENCE
4. Sithacer
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 June 2001 (AEST)

Nahshon {That foretells; that conjectures}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:6,nous:42&idea:{462}&idea:{399}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 6, nous: 42 [Time: 1430 hrs, Super: #462 /
#61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying
Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed; Tetra:
78 - On the Verge, Ego: #399 / #42 - Generating Things, Reason's
Modifications; I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation,
Moderation; Tetra: 52 - Measure]

DOLF @ 1432 HOURS ON 31 AUGUST 2017 WHILST PASSING {#462 = #40, #300, #6,
#9, #9, #10, #40 as shuwt (H7751): {#7 as #75} 1) to go, go or rove about,
go to and fro; 2) to row; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *GO* *OR* *ROVE* *ABOUT*; 1b)
(Polel) to go to and fro, go eagerly or quickly to and fro; 1c) (Hithpolel)
to run to and fro} 82 MCALISTER STREET, SALE SAID: "I {

#399 = #300, #30, #9, #50, #10 as shiltown (Aramaic) (H7984): {#2 as #395}
1) *GOVERNOR*, *RULER*, *OFFICIAL*

} do metaphysics and know {

#462 = #4, #70, #20, #5, #10, #300, #5 as dokeo (G1380): {#11 as #899} 1)
*TO* *BE* *OF* *OPINION*, *THINK*, *SUPPOSE*; 2) to seem, to be accounted,
reputed; 3) it seems to me; 3a) *I* *THINK*, *JUDGE*: *THUS* *IN*
*QUESTION*; 3b) *IT* *SEEMS* *GOOD* *TO*, *PLEASED* *ME*, *I* *DETERMINED*
/ #462 = #20, #1, #300, #5, #30, #1, #2, #5, #50 as katalambano (G2638):
{#14 as #1246} 1) to lay hold of; 1a) to lay hold of so as to make one's
own, to obtain, attain to, to make one's own, to take into one's self,
appropriate; 1b) to seize upon, take possession of; 1b1) *OF* *EVILS*
*OVERTAKING* *ONE*, *OF* *THE* *LAST* *DAY* *OVERTAKING* *THE* *WICKED*
*WITH* *DESTRUCTION*, *OF* *A* *DEMON* *ABOUT* *TO* *TORMENT* *ONE*; 1b2)
in a good sense, of Christ by his holy power and influence laying hold of
the human mind and will, in order to prompt and govern it; 1c) *TO*
*DETECT*, *CATCH*; 1d) *TO* *LAY* *HOLD* *OF* *WITH* *THE* *MIND*; 1d1)
*TO* *UNDERSTAND*, *PERCEIVE*, *LEARN*, *COMPREHEND*

} that you ought to do things within a proper order.

You should have removed that disposable red coffee cup {

#399 = #1, #50, #5, #30, #1, #2, #5, #300, #5 as analambano (G353): {#4 as
#976} 1) *TO* *TAKE* *UP*, *RAISE*; 2) *TO* *TAKE* *UP* (*A* *THING* *IN*
*ORDER* *TO* *CARRY* *OR* *USE* *IT*)

} first before doing that, [because I had picked it up from near the shrine
and placed it at your door standing upright some three days ago] and it has
the capability of impugning you.

At issue is the apparent stubborn reluctance by an indulgent failure to
remove {

#399 = #8, #40, #5, #30, #8, #200, #1 as ameleo (G272): {#14 as #881} 1)
*TO* *BE* *CARELESS* *OF*, *TO* *NEGLECT*

} that offensive as A-U-M FREEMASONRY / CATHOLIC values {

#399 = #2, #40, #200, #10, #40 as meriy (H4805): {#8 as #250} 1)
*REBELLION*; 1a) *REBELLION*; 1b) *REBELLIOUS* (*IN* *CONSTRUCT*)

} based litter drop made upon the exterior of the premises out of which you
operate GIPPSLAND VETERANS (EX-SERVICE & SERVICE ORGANISATIONS) WELFARE
CENTRE / AND PIPED BAND.

It can be deduced from its self evident non upright position and the elapse
of three days where it sat at your door stop, as that which I know by
interior as intemperate knowledge in that the non-removal of this cognitive
dissonance as a blight upon your conscience in any exercise of 'INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS', is that such jingoistic decorum accorded entirely
with both your corporate business image and private values."

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE RELISH --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there
ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

-- KOO WEE --

"TINKLE TINKLE,
LITTLE STAR.
SICKLE YA PICKLE,
MY SILENT JAR."

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

-

Such a realization would be too confronting for you--your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself.

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

And I feel this rudimentary knowledge of mine as mathematical function
would suit your AMWU Industrial Dispute and its resolution admirably as
being in accord with the AMWU's foundational philosophical principles.
Accordingly I have today signed the petition on MEGAPHONE: Exxon Mobil &
Esso: Stop the UGLy greed!

As you will note from the attached document dealing with the Victorian era
notion of "INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS" that I have a particular
informed fascination with the subject and particularly given women's
suffrage in 1902 as following the Federation into a Commonwealth.

Since the BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) within the LETTERS PATENT is
defined by SECTION VIII as that which conveys an immutable requirement to
be:

"OBEDIENT, AIDING and ASSISTING".

Then I would presume on the basis of PROGRAMMATIC INHERITANCE OF ANY CLASS
OBJECT SUCH AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT which is subsequently framed by such a
TEMPLATE, would then inherit its transcendent meta-principles of powers,
principles and functions articulating the egalitarian, immutable and a
transcendent right such as the exercise of the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. animus, spiritus, gravitas}.

That in my view this is the quintessential as a SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE being
impeded and transgressed within your contracts of employment, whereby the
employees are being transformed into no better than slaves.

Which in and of itself might be considered to transgress this foundational
and prerequisite principle of the AUTONOMY OF WILL and where it's
prerogative direction is ultimately focussed:

'We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS, CIVIL AND
MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth TO BE
OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or, in the
event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or persons as
may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT,
ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.'

That it is not the place of GOVERNMENT of the COMMONWEALTH to CONTROL the
EXISTENCE of NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS as their free enterprise which is
in accord with it's UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES:

#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature})

But ONLY when it is clearly contravened as I have heard you convey by your
#UGLYPLAN street signs as lamentious ruth {ie. sorrow or grief; Word of the
Day for 28 August 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}.

I've only given some 1.5 hours thought to this document so do excuse the
numerous micro updates, as it takes time to measure the appropriate words
given industrial relations is not my field of expertise.  Nevertheless,
this is a local example on how the argument on INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. animus, spiritus, gravitas} is applied to the Victorian era
LETTERS PATENT as the Federation of the Australian Commonwealth (1901):

ANIMUS = OBEDIENT
SPIRITUS = AIDING
GRAVITAS = ASSISTING

SECTION VIII gives immutable evidence of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
as the BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) within the LETTERS PATENT as being
reliant upon the HOMOIOS (ternary: yang {HEAVEN} / yin {EARTH} / son {SEA}
symbolism) THEORY OF NUMBER and not according to the WELLINGTON SHIRE'S
travesty as MARIAN statue within the Victoria Park and which ought to be
properly represented by a quadrant axis symbolism of the HETEROS (binary)
THEORY OF NUMBER.

#1: RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

#2: ASSISTANCE TO AMWU #UGLYPLAN OVER ESSO LONGFORD DISPUTE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Uglyplan.pdf>

#3: SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S HISTORICAL
RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

#4: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY ON CONSEQUENTIAL ABROGATION OF
INDIVIDUAL INTEGRITY, LOSS OF POPULARITY, AVOIDANCE OF INEXTRICABLE DILEMMA
AND TO FACILITATE SUBTLE INTUITION

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Fluidity.pdf>

#5: INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE
STATEMENT: "SILENCE IS 'APPROVAL' OF RACISM, [MISOGYNY AND SEXISM]"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Intellectus.pdf>

#6: PRIDE PARADE IS CAUSING MORE DAMAGE THAN BENEFIT ACCORDING TO CHIEF
RABBI OF JERUSALEM

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pride.pdf>

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

- dolf

SEE ALSO: "DIEU ET MON DROIT"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA>

Initial Post: 31 August 2017

#SOLDIERS #SOLOMONS #TEMPLE #OATHS #DEATH #STYX #BLASPHEMOUS #HYPOSTATIS
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-09-01 21:29:30 UTC
-- SKUN RABBITS 🐰 HAVE BEEN HEARD SCREAMING: PLEASE KEEP THE NOISE DOWN...

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 September, 2017

Nous: #12
Time: 02:40 hrs
Date: 2017.5.1
Torah: #70 #30 #40 %81 = #59
Dao: Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire
Tetra: #25 - Contention
I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit

Latin: Altissimus {Hidden God; cf: high; deep/profound; shrill; lofty,
noble; deep rooted; far-fetched; grown great (Vulgate [Psalms 45:7])}
Alt: Amamyah {Join with God} {

1. HELPS AGAINST SPIRITUAL TORMENT & REVEALS TRAITORS
2. SEA VOYAGES
3. OF DISCOVERIES
4. Senacher , Sennacherib {bramble; thistle}
}

Solar Eclipse: 27 February 1998 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 8 April 2005 (AEST)
Kenan {Fixed, (nestlings; figuratively a chamber or dwelling:-nest,
room), buyer; owner}

- <http://www.grapple369.com/grapple.html?time:2.44&idea:{308}&idea:{396}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 3, nous: 12 [Date: 2017.9.2, Time: 0644
hrs, Super: #308 / #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining
from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit;
Tetra: 25 - Contention, Ego: #396 / #12 - Numbing Effect of the
Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention,
Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

- <http://www.patheos.com>

- <https://www.facebook.com/Patheos/>

SOMEONE IS BEING MALICIOUS AND SUBJECTING ME TO SIGNUPS OF ALL YOUR
PATHEOS ***@PE NEWSLETTERS AND #75 OTHERS OF WHICH I HAVE NOT
AUTHORISED AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HAVE REFUSED TO TERMINATE

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSkNaRE5EV1BSRm8>

[IMAGES: PATHEOS [British informal] talk at length, especially about
trivial matters by verminous rabbits]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #65 -
Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER: #21 -
Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart; I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity,
Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings; Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet}
#308 has 15 Categories:

#1, #30, #70, #7, #200 = n. God is Helper; #2, #1, #300, #5 = A bad
smelling plant, a weed; #2, #6, #100, #200 = A herdsman; shepherd; #2,
#6, #300 = To turn white, to pale; to change color, pale, blush; to be
disappointed, come to shame, be deceived; fail in function or purpose;
disgrace; #2, #6, #300 = To be bad; #8, #90, #10, #200 = An enclosure, a
home; grass; a leek; #8, #90, #200, #10 = n. Blooming; #8, #100, #200 =
To dig; to search, examine, explore (by mining), to search out, to make
a survey of; to examine, to taste; to test; a searching out; a secret,
the inmost or deepest part; unsearchableness (of God or God's works and
plans); #8, #200, #10, #90 = A cut, slice; #8, #200, #50, #10, #40 = n.
Double Cave; #8, #200, #100 = To grate or gnash; to grind the teeth;
#10, #90, #8, #200 = n. Splendid; #30, #70, #2, #200, #6 = To his
opposite (bearing), straight forwards; #40, #60, #8, #200 = Traffic or
trade; #70, #7, #200, #1, #30 = n. God's help;

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #65 -
#308 has 23 Categories:

#6, #1, #200, #100, #1 = 'araq (Aramaic) (H778): {#0 as #301} 1) earth,
the earth; #2, #1, #300, #5 = bo'shah (H890): {#1 as #308} 1) stinking
things, stinking or noxious weeds, stinkweed; #2, #6, #100, #200 =
bowker (H951): {#2 as #308} 1) herdsman; #30, #5, #2, #200, #10, #1,
#20, #40 = bara' (H1254): {#3 as #203} 1) to create, shape, form; 2) to
be fat; 1a) (Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as
subject); 1a1) of heaven and earth; 1a2) of individual man; 1a3) of new
conditions and circumstances; 1a4) of transformations; 1b) (Niphal) to
be created; 1b1) of heaven and earth; 1b2) of birth; 1b3) of something
new; 1b4) of miracles; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to cut down; 1c2) to cut out;
2a) (Hiphil) to make yourselves fat; #2, #200, #6, #100 = baraq (H1299):
{#4 as #302} 1) (Qal) to flash lightning, cast forth (lightning); #6,
#7, #40, #200, #10, #5, #40 = zemowrah (H2156): {#5 as #258} 1) branch,
twig, shoot; #6, #50, #7, #40, #200, #5 = zamar (H2167): {#6 as #247} 1)
to sing, sing praise, make music; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to make music, sing;
1a2) to play a musical instrument; #6, #40, #8, #4, #200, #10, #40 =
cheder (H2315): {#7 as #212} 1) chamber, room, parlour, innermost or
inward part, within; #10, #90, #8, #200 = Yitschar (H3328): {#8 as #308}
1) {he will shine}; Jitschar, an Israelite; or Jezoar {clear; white};
#30, #20, #200, #6, #2, #10, #40 = keruwb (H3742): {#9 as #228} 1)
cherub, cherubim (pl); 1a) an angelic being; 1a1) as guardians of Eden;
1a2) as flanking God's throne; 1a3) as an image form hovering over the
Ark of the Covenant; 1a4) as the chariot of Jehovah (fig.); #6, #2, #20,
#200, #40, #10, #30 = karmiyl (H3758): {#10 as #300} 1) crimson, red,
carmine; #5, #50, #3, #200, #10, #40 = nagar (H5064): {#11 as #253} 1)
to pour, run, flow, pour down; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be poured, be
spilt; 1a2) to pour oneself, flow, trickle; 1a3) to vanish (fig.); 1a4)
to be stretched out; 1b) (Hiphil) to pour down; 1c) (Hophal) to melt;
#40, #60, #8, #200 = cachar (H5505): {#12 as #268} 1) traffic, gain,
profit, gain from merchandise; 1a) traffic, gain from traffic; #6, #30,
#70, #2, #200 = `Eber (H5677): {#13 as #272} 1) son of Salah, great
grandson of Shem, father of Peleg and Joktan; 2) a Gadite chief; 3) a
Benjamite, son of Elpaal and descendant of Sharahaim; 4) a Benjamite,
son of Shashak; 5) a priest in the days of Joiakim the son of Jeshua;
#30, #70, #7, #200, #1 = `Ezra' (H5830): {#14 as #278} 1) the priest and
scribe who led the reforms of the returned exiles in Jerusalem;
co-worker with Nehemiah; 2) a priest with Zerubbabel; 3) another
post-exilic Jew; #6, #5, #80, #200, #7, #10 = Perizziy (H6522): {#15 as
#297} 1) a people who inhabited southern Canaan prior to the conquest;
#6, #2, #80, #200, #20 = perek (H6531): {#16 as #300} 1) harshness,
severity, cruelty; #6, #100, #200, #2 = qareb (H7131): {#17 as #302} 1)
near, approaching; #200, #8, #90, #10 = rachats (H7366): {#18 as #298}
1) washing; #5, #200, #8, #90, #5 = rachtsah (H7367): {#19 as #303} 1)
washing; #200, #100, #8 = roqach (H7545): {#20 as #308} 1)
spice-mixture, perfume, ointment; #300, #3, #5 = Shage' (H7681): {#21 as
#308} 1) father of Hannathon the Hararite, one of David's mighty
warriors; #1, #9, #30, #8, #200, #10, #50 = athlesis (G119): {#22 as
#458} 1) to contest, to combat, to strive, struggle, hard trial;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #72 -
Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles,
Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties / INNER: #27 -
Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together,
Biting Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure} #396 has 5 Categories:

#10, #1, #30, #5, #1, #300, #40, #5, #4 = n. God's Name, His Name Who is
God; #5, #6, #300, #70, #10, #5 = n. Yah Saves; #40, #20, #300, #6, #30
= A stumbling block; an occasion of a fall or harm; temptation or
enticement; #40, #200, #6, #100, #10, #40 = Rubbings, cleansings (a
course of purification); #30, #5, #1, #200, #90, #70 = On or above the
earth;

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #72 -
Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles,
Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties / INNER: #27 -
Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together,
Biting Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure} #396 has 18 Categories:

#5, #6, #300, #70, #10, #5 = Howsha`yah (H1955): {#0 as #396} 1) a
prince of Judah who assisted in the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem
in the time of Nehemiah; 2) the father of Jezaniah (or Azariah) who was
a man of note after the destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar in
the time of Jeremiah; #30, #10, #200, #100, #6, #50 = yeraqown (H3420):
{#1 as #366} 1) mildew, paleness, lividness; 1a) mildew, rust; 1b)
paleness; #6, #10, #300, #70, #10 = Yish`iy (H3469): {#2 as #390} 1) son
of Appaim, one of the line of Jerahmeel of the house of Hezron; 2) a
chief of Manasseh and head of a family on the east of Jordan; 3) a chief
of Judah, father of Zoheth; 4) a chief of Simeon and head of a family;
#20, #40, #300, #30, #6 = moshel (H4915): {#3 as #370} 1) dominion from
04911; TWOT - 1258c; n m; 2) likeness, one like, similitude; #6, #10,
#50, #300, #30 = nashal (H5394): {#4 as #380} 1) to slip off, drop off,
clear away, draw off; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slip or drop off; 1a2) to draw
off; 1a3) to clear away; 1b) (Piel) to clear out completely, clear
entirely; #6, #70, #80, #200, #40 = `aphar (H6083): {#5 as #350} 1) dry
earth, dust, powder, ashes, earth, ground, mortar, rubbish; 1a) dry or
loose earth; 1b) debris; 1c) mortar; 1d) ore; #6, #90, #80, #10, #200,
#10 = tsaphiyr (H6842): {#6 as #380} 1) he-goat; #10, #300, #2, #8, #6,
#50, #20 = shabach (H7623): {#7 as #310} 1) to soothe, still, stroke; 2)
to laud, praise, commend; 1a) (Piel) to soothe, still; 1b) (Hiphil)
stilling (participle); 2a) (Piel); 2a1) to laud, praise (God); 2a2) to
commend, congratulate (the dead); 2b) (Hithpael) to boast; #40, #300,
#1, #10, #5, #40 = show' (H7722): {#8 as #307} 1) ravage n f; 2)
devastation, ruin, waste; 2a) devastation, ruin; 2b) ruin, waste (of
land); #30, #300, #6, #50, #10 = Shuwniy (H7764): {#9 as #366} 1) son of
Gad and progenitor of the family of Shunites; #300, #6, #70, #20 =
shuwa` (H7769): {#10 as #376} 1) cry, cry for help, cry out; 2)
opulence; 2a) meaning dubious; #30, #300, #50, #10, #1, #5 = saniy'
(H8146): {#11 as #361} 1) hated, held in aversion; #1, #50, #1, #3, #20,
#1, #200, #70, #50 = anagkazo (G315): {#12 as #883} 1) to necessitate,
compel, drive to, constrain; 1a) by force, threats, etc.; 1b) by
permission, entreaties, etc.; 1c) by other means; #1, #80, #300, #5, #10
= hapto (G681): {#13 as #1181} 1) to fasten to, adhere to; 1a) to fasten
fire to a thing, kindle, set of fire; #3, #1, #30, #1, #300, #10, #1,
#50 = Galatia (G1053): {#14 as #346} 1) the Roman province of Galatia my
be roughly described as the central region of the peninsula of Asia
Minor, bounded on the north by Bithynia and Paphlagonia; on the east by
Pontus; on the south by Cappadocia and Lycaonia; on the west by Phrygia;
#10, #1, #5, #10, #100, #70, #200 = Iaeiros (G2383): {#15 as #396} 1) a
ruler of a synagogue, probably near the western shore of the Sea of
Galilee; #40, #5, #30, #1, #50, #70, #200 = melan (G3188): {#16 as #126}
1) ink; #80, #5, #100, #3, #8, #200 = Perge (G4011): {#17 as #196} 1) a
town in Pamphylia, on the river Cestius, at a distance of 7 miles (10
km) from its mouth, and famous in antiquity for the worship of Artemis
(Diana);

THIS argument on INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. animus,

#1: RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

#2: ASSISTANCE TO AMWU #UGLYPLAN OVER ESSO LONGFORD DISPUTE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Uglyplan.pdf>

#3: SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S
HISTORICAL RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

#4: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY ON CONSEQUENTIAL ABROGATION
OF INDIVIDUAL INTEGRITY, LOSS OF POPULARITY, AVOIDANCE OF INEXTRICABLE

#5: INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE

#6: PRIDE PARADE IS CAUSING MORE DAMAGE THAN BENEFIT ACCORDING TO CHIEF
RABBI OF JERUSALEM

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pride.pdf>

#7: KERNEL DON JUAN EITHER SPEAK TO ME IN A PREROGATIVE RESPECTFUL
MANNER AS A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING TO YOUR FASCIST QUISLING SELF OR NOT AT ALL

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Quisling.pdf>

*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

- dolf

SEE ALSO: "DIEU ET MON DROIT"

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA>

Initial Post: 2 September 2017

#SOLDIERS #SOLOMONS #TEMPLE #OATHS #DEATH #STYX #BLASPHEMOUS #HYPOSTATIS
#PATHEOS
LOL
dolf

#50 = Galatia (G1053): {#14 as #346} 1) the Roman province of Galatia my
#10, #1, #5, #10, #100, #70, #200 = Iaeiros (G2383): {#15 as #396} 1) a
ruler of a synagogue, probably near the western shore of the Sea of
Galilee; #40, #5, #30, #1, #50, #70, #200 = melan (G3188): {#16 as #126}
1) ink; #80, #5, #100, #3, #8, #200 = Perge (G4011): {#17 as #196} 1) a
town in Pamphylia, on the river Cestius, at a distance of 7 miles (10
km) from its mouth, and famous in antiquity for the worship of Artemis
(Diana);

YOUTUBE: "CONOR MCGREGOR TELLS WHY HE LOST | WANTS REMATCH" (PUBLISHED
BY: *We* *The* *Gods* on 27 AUGUST 2017)

-

DOLF @ 0755 HOURS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "Irish Boxer Connor MCGREGOR'S
dance with the devil and media sop with drink in hand.

Was it Irish whisky or pear / apple juice and is it therefore lawful in
being irresponsible promotion as public drinking of alcohol?"

DOLF @ 1112 HOURS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "My former Victorian police Boxing
instructor and Olympic boxer Des Duguid (d.16 May 2008) would be turning
in his grave.

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

- http://youtu.be/6qJ-wbmi0vs

He had won a bronze medal at the 1954 Commonwealth Games in Vancouver
and was a quarter finalist at the 1960 Olympic Games in Rome.

Mr Duguid was inducted to The Advertiser Southern Cross TEN Sports Star
Hall of Fame in 1996-97.

-
<http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/690945/right-to-the-end-des-did-it-his-way>

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "I think that I will stick with
wrestling as being less pantomime."

- <http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:4,nous:9>

DOLF @ 1145 HOURS ON 28 AUGUST 2017: "He at least made his money by
honest means as an Insurance salesman for MLC and the elevator in those
days, gave you the best ride in town without any doubt."

- <http://www.grapple369.com?time:11.45>

DOLF @ 1312 HOURS ON 29 AUGUST 2017: "Organised underworld Crime is such
a pall especially when they try to use your lexicon for opportunity to
try to eclipse me and steal my Intellectual Property.

I haven't laughed so much as when that fraudulent Sydney counsellor
falsely and deceitfully claimed God (aka Islam's Allah) which is not my
God--blessed his winnings.

We swear an oath to another GOD not to STYX as the god of death: "Jesus
{He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen
or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} answered and said unto
them, '*YE* *DO* *ERR*, *NOT* *KNOWING* *THE* *SCRIPTURES*, *NOR* *THE*
*POWER* *OF* *GOD*.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that
which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham
{father of a great multitude}, and the God of Isaac {laughter}, and the
God of Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}?

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.' [Matthew 22:29-32 (KJV)]

What shameless crime."

- <http://www.grapple369.com?time:13.12>

#1: RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

#2: ASSISTANCE TO AMWU #UGLYPLAN OVER ESSO LONGFORD DISPUTE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Uglyplan.pdf>

#3: SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S

#4: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY ON CONSEQUENTIAL ABROGATION

#5: INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE

#6: PRIDE PARADE IS CAUSING MORE DAMAGE THAN BENEFIT ACCORDING TO CHIEF
RABBI OF JERUSALEM

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pride.pdf>

#PATHEOS
dolf
2017-09-01 22:28:57 UTC
-- SKUN RABBITS 🐰 HAVE BEEN HEARD SCREAMING: PLEASE KEEP THE NOISE DOWN...

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 September, 2017

— JACK LINKS —

"JACK LIKES TO THINK.
RAMPAGEOUS BUCK.
BALLS LIKE FALAFEL.
OBSCENE BY NATURE.
IMPIOUS SLAUGHTER.

MIGHT RARELY DRINK.
DOESN'T LITTER CHUCK.
HATES JERKS OF HALAL.
SO FAUX COUTURE.
RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER.

FINDS THE WEAKEST LINK.
CRIES YOUR OUTTA LUCK.
SENDS THEM TO HELL.
FOR CALUMNY CULTURE.
AND SHAMELESS LAUGHTER"

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack - Rapper's Delight - Movie CLIP (2003) HD"

-

Nous: #12
Time: 02:40 hrs

#308 has 23 Categories:

#6, #1, #200, #100, #1 = 'araq (Aramaic) (H778): {#0 as #301} 1) earth,
#20, #40 = bara' (H1254): {#3 as #203} 1) *TO* *CREATE*, *SHAPE*,
*FORM*; 2) *TO* *BE* *FAT*; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *SHAPE*, *FASHION*, *CREATE*
(*ALWAYS* *WITH* *GOD* *AS* *SUBJECT*); 1a1) *OF* *HEAVEN* *AND*
*EARTH*; 1a2) *OF* *INDIVIDUAL* *MAN*; 1a3) *OF* *NEW* *CONDITIONS*
*AND* *CIRCUMSTANCES*; 1a4) *OF* *TRANSFORMATIONS*; 1b) (Niphal) *TO*
*BE* *CREATED*; 1b1) *OF* *HEAVEN* *AND* *EARTH*; 1b2) *OF* *BIRTH*;
1b3) *OF* *SOMETHING* *NEW*; 1b4) *OF* *MIRACLES*; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) *TO*
*CUT* *DOWN*; 1c2) *TO* *CUT* *OUT*; 2a) (Hiphil) *TO* *MAKE*
*YOURSELVES* *FAT*;

— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

[IMAGE: KURB STREET WEAR NIHN GLYPH @ 0801 HOURS ON SATURDAY 19 AUGUST 2017]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOFg1TkExemR5a2M>

(HÌNH) NOUN:
- image
a figure or a silhouette
a photo; a picture
- (geometry) a shape

ETYMOLOGY:
The word *HINH* which is a Sino-Vietnamese word from 形 meaning 'form'

USAGE:
- In 2D geometry, hình refers to "shape".
- In 3D geometry, it also refers to the surfaces of solids, especially
when calculating their surface areas rather than their volumes whereby
khối (“solid”) is used. For example, you calculate the surface area of a
hình cầu, but you calculate the volume of a khối cầu, even though both
of those terms can simply be translated as "sphere".

VIETNAMESE (PRONUNCIATION):
(Hà Nội): [hïŋ˨˩]
(Huế): [hɨ̞̠n˧˧]
(Hồ Chí Minh City): [hɨ̞̠n˨˩]

DERIVED TERMS:
- hình chữ nhật ('rectangle')
- hình học ('geometry')
- hình vị ('syllable')
- truyền hình ('television')
- trò chơi ghép hình ('Jigsaw puzzle')

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddmVfYzVPUXRQb1U>

[IMAGE: TRÒ CHƠI GHÉP HÌNH ('JIGSAW PUZZLE') of APOSTASY]

#2, #200, #6, #100 = baraq (H1299): {#4 as #302} 1) (Qal) to flash
lightning, cast forth (lightning); #6, #7, #40, #200, #10, #5, #40 =
zemowrah (H2156): {#5 as #258} 1) branch, twig, shoot; #6, #50, #7, #40,
#200, #5 = zamar (H2167): {#6 as #247} 1) to sing, sing praise, make
#212} 1) chamber, room, parlour, innermost or inward part, within; #10,
#90, #8, #200 = Yitschar (H3328): {#8 as #308} 1) {he will shine};
Jitschar, an Israelite; or Jezoar {clear; white}; #30, #20, #200, #6,
#2, #10, #40 = keruwb (H3742): {#9 as #228} 1) cherub, cherubim (pl);
1a) an angelic being; 1a1) as guardians of Eden; 1a2) as flanking God's
throne; 1a3) as an image form hovering over the Ark of the Covenant;
1a4) as the chariot of Jehovah (fig.); #6, #2, #20, #200, #40, #10, #30
= karmiyl (H3758): {#10 as #300} 1) crimson, red, carmine; #5, #50, #3,
#200, #10, #40 = nagar (H5064): {#11 as #253} 1) to pour, run, flow,
pour down; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be poured, be spilt; 1a2) to pour
oneself, flow, trickle; 1a3) to vanish (fig.); 1a4) to be stretched out;
1b) (Hiphil) to pour down; 1c) (Hophal) to melt; #40, #60, #8, #200 =
cachar (H5505): {#12 as #268} 1) traffic, gain, profit, gain from
merchandise; 1a) traffic, gain from traffic; #6, #30, #70, #2, #200 =
`Eber (H5677): {#13 as #272} 1) son of Salah, great grandson of Shem,
father of Peleg and Joktan; 2) a Gadite chief; 3) a Benjamite, son of
Elpaal and descendant of Sharahaim; 4) a Benjamite, son of Shashak; 5) a
priest in the days of Joiakim the son of Jeshua; #30, #70, #7, #200, #1
= `Ezra' (H5830): {#14 as #278} 1) the priest and scribe who led the
#7, #10 = Perizziy (H6522): {#15 as #297} 1) a people who inhabited
southern Canaan prior to the conquest; #6, #2, #80, #200, #20 = perek
(H6531): {#16 as #300} 1) harshness, severity, cruelty; #6, #100, #200,
#2 = qareb (H7131): {#17 as #302} 1) near, approaching; #200, #8, #90,
#10 = rachats (H7366): {#18 as #298} 1) washing; #5, #200, #8, #90, #5 =
rachtsah (H7367): {#19 as #303} 1) washing; #200, #100, #8 = roqach
(H7545): {#20 as #308} 1) spice-mixture, perfume, ointment; #300, #3, #5
= Shage' (H7681): {#21 as #308} 1) father of Hannathon the Hararite, one
of David's mighty warriors; #1, #9, #30, #8, #200, #10, #50 = athlesis
(G119): {#22 as #458} 1) to contest, to combat, to strive, struggle,
hard trial;

#50 = Galatia (G1053): {#14 as #346} 1) the Roman province of Galatia my
#10, #1, #5, #10, #100, #70, #200 = Iaeiros (G2383): {#15 as #396} 1) a

- http://youtu.be/2hYVO33HbJE

#1: RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

#2: ASSISTANCE TO AMWU #UGLYPLAN OVER ESSO LONGFORD DISPUTE

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Uglyplan.pdf>

#3: SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S

#4: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY ON CONSEQUENTIAL ABROGATION

#5: INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: DISAGREEING WITH THE VALUE

#6: PRIDE PARADE IS CAUSING MORE DAMAGE THAN BENEFIT ACCORDING TO CHIEF
RABBI OF JERUSALEM

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pride.pdf>