What a nice start of independence...
Unicorn
2015-11-25 12:15:18 UTC
SNP knew about questions over pro-indy group Women for Independence
finances for weeks as MP Natalie McGarry steps down from party

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14100715.SNP_knew_about_questions_over_pro_indy_group_s_finances_for_weeks_as_MP_steps_down_from_party/?ref=ebln
soupdragon
2015-11-25 13:45:05 UTC
Post by Unicorn
SNP knew about questions over pro-indy group Women for Independence
finances for weeks as MP Natalie McGarry steps down from party
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14100715.SNP_knew_about_questions_ov
er_pro_indy_group_s_finances_for_weeks_as_MP_steps_down_from_party/?ref
=ebln
From your own source:

"Women for Independence, which is not formally affiliated with the SNP.."

and..

A spokeswoman for the SNP said: "The SNP have been aware in general terms
for a few weeks that Women for Independence were looking into alleged
discrepancies in their finances.

"Women for Independence is an entirely separate organisation and we have no
role in their financial arrangements. We have received no detailed
information and no documentary evidence in relation to these alleged
discrepancies from Women for Independence at any point."

So, what's your point?
t***@gmail.com
2015-12-02 15:20:59 UTC
Post by Unicorn
SNP knew about questions over pro-indy group Women for Independence
finances for weeks as MP Natalie McGarry steps down from party
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14100715.SNP_knew_about_questions_over_pro_indy_group_s_finances_for_weeks_as_MP_steps_down_from_party/?ref=ebln
The Lesson from Scotland's and Catalonia's independence efforts is to not take a vote until you are reasonably sure you have a majority. Waited centuries already, just wait a bit more until it's a sure thing.