(IVÁN): THE FATHER’S PERFECTED WILL IS HIS OATH SWORN TO ISAAC ABOVE JERUSALEM:
I***@aol.com
2017-09-23 21:12:58 UTC
Sábado, 23 de Septiembre, 2017 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(Deseamos recordar a todas las víctimas del terrible terror de que ha sufrido recientemente nuestra hermana nación de Méjico. Oramos a nuestro Padre celestial, en el nombre bendito de su Hijo Jesucristo, a que los bendiga grandemente, dejándoles sentir que Él siempre estará con todos ellos, así como está con los suyos que partieron al paraíso, por la obra salvadora de su Hijo y de su Espíritu Santo sobre el monte santo de Jerusalén y de su juramento a Isaac. También recordamos a todo el Caribe, como Puerto Rico, por ejemplo, una isla muy hermosa que ha sufrido mucho por estos terribles vientos que los huracanes suelen traer a tierra, para destruir todo lo que está en su paso, incluyendo vidas humanas. Nosotros seguiremos orando por todos ellos delante del Padre celestial, en el nombre bendito de su Hijo Jesucristo, para que les entregue más de sus riquezas insondables desde sus lugares celestiales por medio de los dones de su Espíritu Santo. ¡Amén!)

THE FATHER’S PERFECTED WILL IS HIS OATH SWORN TO ISAAC ABOVE JERUSALEM:

Our heavenly Father called Abraham early in the morning, because He needed to take His only son Yeshua HaMoshiach (JESUS CHRIST) as Isaac, the one that he had learned to love more than his own life to the land of Moriah, where He will be waiting for him to sacrifice his only son Isaac as an eternal burn offering of never-ending love. For the time had come for our heavenly Father to establish an eternal pact of life with Abraham that will begin with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac over Jerusalem holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, filled with His eternal life and every promise of daily blessing and endless richness for the children filling the earth but also enriching His new incoming-kingdom.

This is the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit that Abraham had never known, but now because he had lived many years with his only son Isaac since he was born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power, then he was ready to ascend to it, resting over Mount Moriah. This was an important oath that our heavenly Father had in mind to do it since He created the heaven and earth with humankind but always failed to find the right person to do it with until He finally met Abraham that gave him His only begotten Son to be born from him, by the amazing working powers of His Holy Spirit.

Because it was only through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He could really begin to do the work that He needed to do on earth and with the entire human race, so they may become reborn through His Son’s grace and mercy along with His Holy Spirit’s powers for eternal life to be possible within His entire Creation. Our heavenly Father found what He was looking through the families of the nations until He saw how Abraham and Sarah cared for the needed although they failed to have a child of their own, because Sarah’s womb was sterile and Abraham had aged over the years, therefore the power to have a son of his own was almost impossible.

Our heavenly Father saw in Abraham and Sarah the couple that He had always searched for through paradise and on earth, because He needed a human family where He will descend to live with them with His prehistoric love that will later become His altar of the continuous sacrifice within His chosen land, thus to live with His legitimate children into eternity. That is why, that when our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit were ready to meet Abraham so He may offer to him His only Son to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb as his own child, then He was ready to swear His oath to Isaac, granting through baptism not only eternal life but also protection and amazing-richness.

Through this oath that our heavenly Father will establish with Isaac, it will be finally to confirm it with His firstborn Jacob on earth, so He may establish it with his children born from His Holy Spirit through the generation, as His Son Jesus Christ became Isaac first thus to establish eternal life eventually within humankind to rule over the nations, forever. Our heavenly Father needed to start establishing His personal eternal life on earth with Abraham and Sarah as His only Son was born as Isaac, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so He may finally conquer His chosen land where He will establish His cities and His home-sweet-home to marry Israel and the families of the nations saturated with His love.

This is the prehistoric love that has always existed in heaven’s glory with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to live in harmony with all the created nations of angels, archangels, seraphs, cherubs and so fourth, because they are very holy angels that we have not met yet since they area extremely holy to humanly contemplate. However, when we become baptized in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit then we have abandoned the spirit of error that returns to the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil to receive the Holy Spirit thus to become finally reborn from His image and living-soul within the Holy of Holiest.

This is when we will be ready not only to see our heavenly Father in person within the Holy of Holiest, of the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, but also we will have the perfect power of holiness to meet just about any angel, granted to us by our Father in heaven. For these are important holy angels that we need to be administered by them as the seven years of richness come our way from our heavenly Father and His Holy of Holiest, because we have obeyed His call to become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, finally to become Holy Spirit baptized and reborn from His image.

Then, we are truly His children, because we are not living in the spirit of error and the sinful-flesh, but now we are dressed with the Holy Spirit and the sacred-flesh, where His eternal life is finally possible in us thus to live a wonderful and glorious life on earth and in heaven’s glory to conquer for His holy name new glories. That is why, that once His Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac then He was able finally to establish His Holy Spirit and the sacred-flesh for the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood to become possible within the entire human race, so He may live His personal eternal life not only within Canaan but also throughout the world.

Now, when our heavenly Father told Abraham to take his only son Isaac to the mountaintop that He will show him, then it was to establish His oath with His only Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power, so He may bless you today with His perfect unfailing-love that will take into heaven’s eternal life. It is here, where our heavenly Father while Abraham had placed his only son Isaac over the wood ready to sacrifice him as he was told to do it, shedding the blood over the wood and fire as a normal lamb sacrifice would normally go through thus to please our Father in heaven, then he was stopped suddenly by God calling him.

Our heavenly Father finally reached the place over the mountaintop where He needed to be with Abraham and His only Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac, for this glorious event to take place, where He will lift His holy hands over His prehistoric altar and holy name fire to swear His personal oath to Isaac His faithful promises for eternal life, perpetually. This is when our heavenly Father promised to Isaac and every one of his brothers and sisters never to go back on His words of grace, mercy, truth and justice that He had personally sworn always to keep, so He may destroy sin, sickness, infirmities, problems, conflicts, wars, holocausts and even death thus for them to live His eternal life to the full.

It is here, where our heavenly Father became baptized with His own Holy Spirit of His great Grace, of His great Mercy, of His great Truth and of His great Divine Justice thus to bless His Son Jesus Christ and His Spirit along with every man, woman and child within Israel and the families of the nations for His incoming kingdom’s glory. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father as He lifted His hands over Isaac and His holy name fire over the altar of the prehistoric love, then He did it, never to go back on His promises for eternal life to be possible throughout the earth along with His every day blessing of amazing-richness for His Holy Spirit baptized children.

For this is the Holy of Holiest that our heavenly Father had brought into the world as His only Son was born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit, so He may become the first one not only to become baptized from it, but also swear His oath to Isaac blessing His children continuously with His perfect eternal life, forever. For this is the beginning of our heavenly Father’s new world finally establishing on earth, beginning with Israel, the promised land, because this is what not only that He always wanted to do since the day that angelical hosts rebelled against His holy name fire, casting them into hell finally, but also because He wants to fulfill His promises to Abraham’s children.

This is the new world that our heavenly Father had started with Abraham as he brought up to the mountaintop shown to him thus to sacrifice His only Son Jesus Christ as Isaac for His divine love finally to break out into His family and the children promised to come into the generations ahead to reach the nations with His perfected will, eventually. This is the new world that our heavenly Father had begun to prepare from the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, where He was the first one to become baptized with His grace, mercy, truth and divine justice so Abraham and the children may also become baptized with His perfect salvation into eternity.

For this is the amazing world that our heavenly Father had always dreamed to have along with His children born from the water baptism as they may invoke His holy name fire along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, finally to become reborn from His image within His new world that pleases Him in His entire truth and justice, perpetually. For this is the world that our heavenly Father has dreamed within His amazing mind, heart, soul, strength and life, including every man, woman and child born after Adam and Eve, because this is where everything begins anew without Lucifer and his lies that offended His holy name fire, so He may finally live with His children born from His image and living-soul.

Besides, all began with Abraham’s household as Sarah gave birth to His only Son as Isaac so he may introduce into the world the glorified-body needed to live His eternal life within Canaan before the eyes of His children lying the Valley of the dried bones and the ancient nations in hell’s torment, because they died without His pact for eternal life. Certainly, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three ewe-lambs cut in halves facing each other over the rock, spilled with the atoning-blood, so He may return with His torch and flaming holy name to pass through their halves finally to illuminate Abraham’s darkness, for his only son was changing the world into a Greater celestial Kingdom, forever.

This is the world that our heavenly Father had to have it expanding from within His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, because this is the Holy of Holiest where He lifted His hands towards His holy name fire swearing to Isaac thus changing the world into the Greater Kingdom of His dreams. That is to say, also that whenever that someone from within Israel and the families of the nations becomes baptized in water, by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fire along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then His Greater Kingdom is expanding all over the earth until it becomes visible to the nations in its entirety, perpetually.

That is why, that after our heavenly Father realized that Israel had been born with Egypt’s captivity and that they had accumulated all the sins of the families of the nations for four hundred years, then He was ready to baptize them at the Red sea, and Satan was ready to pour His seven years of the holocaust over them. Because Satan needed Israel to die while they were still living in the spirit of error and in the sinful-flesh where they will fail to resurrect from death much less become God’s king, priests, judges and temples for His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, where His holy name fire must grow along with Israel’s population to conquer the world, lastly.

For this is our heavenly Father’s Plan of Salvation for the nations along with the earth as well, because by establishing His altar over Mount Zion as His only Son was born as Isaac then He was able to carry on with His oath to Isaac to bless His legitimate children thus to cause His Greater Kingdom to grow into the world. Meaning that, whenever anyone within Israel and the families of the nations becomes reborn from the water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name along with His Son and His Spirit, then His new Kingdom expands on earth thus pushing Satan and his fallen angels into hell where He will finally cast them into the lake of fire, the second death.

Lawfully, it was always important for every one within Israel to become baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit by invoking His holy name, His Son and His Spirit, because this is our heavenly Father’s expanding pact of life established with Abraham for Israel’s population to grow along with His Holy Spirit and His Son, conquering earth for His Greater Kingdom. However, Satan has managed through time not only to keep Israel await from our heavenly Father’s pact of life that is His oath sworn with His hands lifted high over His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, promising Isaac along with his brothers and sisters eternal life and the every day blessing of amazing-richness, but also kept them away from His baptisms.

Lives saving baptisms, where our heavenly Father can with His oath sworn to Isaac then remove the sinful-flesh along with the spirit of error to liberate His children, by dressing them with His Holy Spirit and His Son’s sacred-flesh, where His eternal life is possible always on earth and through eternity in heaven’s glory thus bringing richness into His Greater Kingdom, everlastingly. For this is our heavenly Father’s perfect will with every angel in heaven and with every man, woman and child within Israel and the families of the nations, because the oath that He swore to Isaac is not only about eternal life and the well-being of every one of them, but also about the know how to conquer glories unconquered yet.

This is our heavenly Father’s perfect will been done on earth only by those baptized in water by invoking His holy name fire, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that will bring unto humankind through the Holy of Holiest: His glorious Kingdom from heaven above thus to establish it with His children from Israel and the families of the nations. People have always believed through time that our heavenly Father’s perfect will is done in heaven with the angelical hosts, but the truth is that He has established it within Jerusalem’s high skies, where His altar of the prehistoric love is established everlastingly with His Holy of Holiest thus to receive His children baptized already in His holy name throughout the earth.

Our heavenly Father’s perfect will is within the oath that He personally swore to Isaac over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, as He lifted His hands over His holy name fire to promise eternal life to Isaac and His children reborn from water and from His Holy Spirit thus to grant them His eternal life, filled with His endless-love, perpetually. Besides, our heavenly Father had to swear His oath with His hands lifted over His holy name fire while Isaac was lying over the wood that Abraham had prepared diligently for the burn offering sacrifice of his only son, thus pleasing truth and justice on earth and in heaven’s glory, for salvation and blessing to be possible abundantly for every one worldwide.

Therefore, with His oath sworn to Isaac over His altar of Mount Zion and within His Holy of Holiest while Isaac was lying over the wood, then He poured His tears filled with His immense love for them, including the families of the nations, because He had granted His eternal life filled with His perfect will that will fail to be violated, forever. Now, our heavenly Father had to swear this important oath to Isaac while lying over the wood ready for the burn offering sacrifice that Abraham was willing to carry out immediately, because He had to establish His perfect will on earth as it is done in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, so He may give birth to His dream Greater Kingdom.

Moreover, this is a pact of life that our heavenly Father had to establish with humankind, He started with Adam and Eve if they were willing to obey His word by never eating from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but they disobeyed to die later to find Abraham and Sarah ready to obey Him. Besides, because Abraham and Sarah obeyed Him and His word granted divinely, then He was willing to sit with them at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine that His only Son Jesus Christ has always served diligently to the angelical hosts in heaven’s glory, so they may live in perfect glory always serving His holy name fire through eternity.

What is more, because Abraham and Sarah obeyed our heavenly Father by eating with Him His bread and wine served by His Son Jesus Christ as Melchizedek, king from Salem and His Perfect Righteousness for humankind throughout the earth and eternity, then He was able to establish His oath with Isaac that is His perfected will that holy angels had never known before. Furthermore, the holy angels have never really come to know this perfected will that our heavenly Father had sworn to Isaac over His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, because Lucifer started an angelic rebellion that His trust with them dropped to levels unknown till now.

As far as our heavenly Father, the holy angels are still contaminated ever since the great angelical rebellion where Lucifer offended Him and His holy name fire that only His Son Jesus Christ could clean, purify and sanctify them again, because of His salvation work as he was nailed with the holy name fire over the wood, removing sin forever throughout Creation. Therefore, this oath that He had to swear to Isaac could only be established throughout His Creation with Abraham and Sarah, because the angels were contaminated with Lucifer’s rebellion against His holy name fire, and Adam and Eve had been deceived to eat from the forbidden fruit that also contaminated everything, however with Abraham and Sarah He found His Son as Isaac.

Where our heavenly Father could finally find His altar filled with His amazing unfailing love born directly from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit amazing powers, where He could raise His hands over His holy name fire and His Holy of Holiest to establish His perfect will to be obeyed and followed faithfully by His children baptized in water, starting with Abraham. Therefore, we know that our heavenly Father’s perfect will has been established over His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, because as His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit, then the holy name fire entered Jerusalem to stay where He sits within the Holy of Holiest.

This is where our heavenly Father sits over the seat of Mercy, of the Arc of the Covenant thus to speak to His children that have been baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to let them know with a hug that now He knows that they love Him. Therefore, it is over His altar of the prehistoric love stationed above high Jerusalem’s blue sky where our heavenly Father is enjoying the blessings of His pact of life that He personally swore to Isaac thus it is His perfected will that extends and embraces every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, enriching them perpetually.

Certainly, our heavenly Father always told Israel that He will bless them with His oath sworn to Isaac wherever He will cause His holy name fire to rest, and it is finally resting over Jerusalem’s holy hill high above His chosen city, because it is here where He will live perpetually with His baptized children from water and the Holy of Holiest. That is why, that when you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fire, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then you are turned to Jerusalem’s high blue sky where His holy name fire is waiting to embrace you with our heavenly Father’s arms thus to let you know how much you are loved.

For you will never be wrong to love, serve and worship our heavenly Father and His holy name fire over His ancient altar of the prehistoric love that it is resting finally high above Jerusalem’s high blue skies thus to embrace you with His perfected will where you will live your life without the influence of sin, curse, poverty and death, forever. Besides, you can know within your heart that you will be loving our heavenly Father at the place that He has chosen for His perfect will to live not within heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, but with you and your loved ones, because His holy name fire descended from heaven above as His Son Jesus Christ was born into the world.

This is when our Lord Jesus Christ entered into Israel by been born from David’s virgin daughter as he broke her virginity to become bathed with his own atoning-blood of the pact of life that caused our heavenly Father’s holy name fire to abandon heaven’s glory to live within the oath sworn to Isaac thus enjoying our Father’s perfect will always, through eternity. For this is where our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy name fire over His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and His Spirit, so He may receive His children baptized in water, by invoking His holy name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to become reborn from His image with them, forever.

Consequently, fulfilling our heavenly Father’s personal oath sworn to Isaac personally, because after everything that He has done, said and promised over Isaac as he lied over the wood as the burn offering sacrifice, granting forgiveness, healing, richness, blessing and salvation then He has to embrace them with His amazing love, forever, sealing His eternal oath to Isaac with them finally, perpetually. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to liberate Israel from Egypt’s captivity and from the holocaust that Satan had already in progress as Pharaoh ordered his maids to start killing the newly male born, so He may take them with His holy name fire to baptize them with gigantic walls of water at the Red Sea.

Because this is the only place that He had available where He will cause Israel to become submerged into His oath sworn to Isaac, by the power of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, so they may dump into hell’s torment all the sins, curses, infirmities, poverty, wars, holocausts and death thus become reborn with His Holy Spirit and sacred-flesh. For the reason that Israel had to emerge from the water baptism clear from all the sins from all the families of the nations so He may finally have Israel walking through the Sinai’s desert with His eternal life living within them and written by His finger within the two-tablets of the Ten Commandments, so they may spill it through the desert.

Once Israel had become knowledgeable of His holy commandments, because they received them through Moses descending from Mount Sinai where He had blessed him with His holy name fire along with the entire house of Israel, so they may live to love, serve and glorify Him forever through the worship of His holy name, conquering the world by spilling His life everywhere. That is why, that once Israel had received not only His holy name fire along with His two-tablets of the commandments so they assimilate His personal eternal life, then He was ready to grant them to have His tabernacle of reunion with the Holy of Holiest, for the rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness to be conducted daily through the Sinai’s desert.

For our heavenly Father needed to spill His eternal life that is the atoning-blood of His Chosen Lamb with His children born from Sarah’s womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit, as His Son Jesus Christ was born first as Isaac, so He may cover the sins of the families of the ancient nations lying in hell’s torment paying for sin, forever. Our heavenly Father needed the entire house of Israel to conduct His perfect rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness through the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest as the sacrificed lambs shed the atoning-blood to the ground, thus for the ancient nations finally to have a pact and sacrifice with Him for salivation.

For our heavenly Father needed to cover every sin that the families from the ancient worlds have committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may finally, by covering every sin from the past, the present and the future by the powers of the oath sworn to Isaac, then He could send His only Son into Israel. Because by covering the sins of the families of the ancient nations lying in hell’s torment then He was able to soften the powers of Satan and of his fallen angels that had caused the everyone from the past, the present and the future to sin against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of the commandments.

Therefore, our heavenly Father took Israel as His personal army to bombard every stronghold of Satan within the families of the ancient nations, so Satan may become so weak along with his fallen angels that will fail to be a threat to Him and His Son birth from David’s virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit’s power, finally to destroy sin worldwide, everlastingly. Once our heavenly Father had finally fulfilled His will to have ancient Israel as His army of priests making His rituals and ceremonies of perfect sacrifices of lambs, by shedding the atoning-blood over the families of the ancient nations lying in hell’s torment, then He was ready to release them baptized in water to descend into the Valley of the dried bones.

Our heavenly Father needed them to descend into the Valley of the dried bones to continue to watch the bronze snake that Moses had fashioned by hammering to be nailed and lifted high over Aaron’s staff in the middle of the Israeli camp, where everyone could have a full view of it, because salvation was on its way with His eternal life. Our heavenly Father wanted them to see His Son Jesus Christ been born from David’s virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit powers, and bathed in his own atoning-blood that brought into Israel the holy name fire to be stationed forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill, for His oath sworn to Isaac to be finally fulfilled before their eyes to believe in His salvation, perpetually.

The entire house of Israel had become bones and ashes watching the bronze snake nailed to Aaron’s staff, knowing that their salvation will come from it someday, because they had seen their bodies turned into ashes and finally trees in the promised land ready to become the wood to receive the holy name fire along with the King Messiah for resurrection day. Every man, woman and child from the entire house of Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones along with the families of the ancient nations, dead in their sins and suffering judgment in their hell’s holes, saw our heavenly Father holy name fire entered into Israel by lighting up its darkest nights and hell too for everyone to see their salvation.

Our heavenly Father’s holy name fire had light up their hell holes, beginning with the Valley of the dried bones, to watch His Son Jesus Christ filled with His eternal life ready to live it within the promised land in its every man, woman and child’s every day life, so they may receive it as promised in His oath sworn to Isaac. Everyone from the entire region of the world of the dead saw how our heavenly Father’s eternal life was lived by His only Son Jesus Christ throughout the land of Israel thus to remove every sin, curse, poverty, infirmity and death to fill it with the wonderful and amazing abundant promises of the oath sworn to Isaac for Israel to live eternally.

Everyone from the world of the dead saw our Lord Jesus Christ live our heavenly Father’s eternal life to perfection under the fire and light of His holy name fire, so every wicked work from Satan and his fallen angels may become destroyed along with every sin, curse, infirmity, holocaust, conflict and death, because our Father’s Greater Kingdom is on earth to stay. Therefore, ancient Israel saw how our Lord Jesus Christ turned the trees into wood where he will be nailed to it along with the holy name fire that had to take the center of the oath sworn to Isaac thus to rule everlastingly over our heavenly Father’s perfect will established on earth as in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts throughout eternity.

That is to say, that since our heavenly Father nailed His only Son to the wood of the house of Israel lying at the Valley of the dried bones then His oath sworn to Isaac was finally fulfilled, because as our His Son was dying nailed to the wood, immediately he said, before his last breath, It is done; it is fulfilled. Meaning that, our heavenly Father had finally sealed His oath sworn to Isaac and all the salvation-work done through the years until that particular day, including blessing the families of the nations by destroying the sin of the world, so His perfect will may be established on earth as Isaac resurrected on the Third Day by entering the Holy of Holiest, perpetually justified.

Because it was our heavenly Father lifting Isaac from the Valley of the dried bones, as the entire house of Israel that had become bones and ashes to stand in perfect glory, over His altar of the Holy of Holiest just as He called Abraham to bring his only beloved son Isaac to the hill that He will show him, for lasting-salvation. In other words, what our heavenly Father had asked Abraham to do with his only son Isaac that he loved dearly with his heart, strength, soul, mind, body and human spirit to become His personal sacrifice and burn offering, then, He did the same with His only Son by lifting Isaac from the dead over to His Holy Place and eternal life.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child not only from the house of Israel but also from the families of the nations, baptized in water instantly, by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, His Son’s and His Holy Spirit’s, because this is the name of the oath sworn to Isaac, entering into His perfected will, perpetually enriched. For the reason that once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of the holy name fire given to Moses over the Holy of Holiest by our Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then He will have the absolute power to raise you to the mountaintop, so you may become reborn from His image by the Holy Spirit.

That is to say, also because His Son Jesus Christ shed his atoning-blood that is our heavenly Father’s eternal life lived within Canaan, destroying Satan, the angel of death and every fallen angel, then by the power of His amazing love shed over the Holy of Holiest He can lift you to the mountaintop as His legitimate child filled with His life. Because you are His loved one as Isaac was for Abraham called by our heavenly Father to the mountaintop that He will show him, so he may offer his only beloved son as a burn offering sacrifice within His altar of the prehistoric love thus to put His holy arms around him to tell him how much He loves him, into eternity.

In other words, with His Son Jesus Christ’s unfailing love spilled over the wood and the Holy of Holiest was more than enough not only to finish with the sins of the world, but also for our heavenly Father to descend to bring you up into His Holy of Holiest as His legitimate child filled with His Son’s love and eternal life. Thus, because Abraham obeyed to take his only son Isaac, loved through the years more than anything that he ever had, as the sacrificial lamb filled with love pleasing truth and justice, then by our heavenly Father shedding His Son’s atoning-blood filled with His unfailing love down Jerusalem’s holy hill you are lifted today to His altar with His eternal life, forever justified.

This is where our heavenly Father has established His perfect will sworn to Isaac as He lifted His holy hands over His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and His Spirit, blessing you with His holy name fire to shine brightly with His eternal life filled with richness for you and your loved ones, including friends, perpetually. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

d=1

dolf
2017-09-28 02:52:43 UTC
-- POLITICS IS A SEMANTICAL CONSTRUCT BUT FASCISM IS NOT AS MERCILESS
MACHINATIONS OF MISGUIDED GOVERNANCE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 28 September, 2017

Nous: #18
Time:
Date: 2017.9.28
Torah: #50 #400 #5 %81 = #50
Dao: Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity
Tetra: #49 - Flight
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Exaltator {God who gives wisdom} Alt: Vahavyah {Cry unto God Who
is God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN WISDOM & DISCOVER TRUTH OF HIDDEN SECRETS
2. THE OCCULT SCIENCES, REVELATIONS IN DREAMS, PROPHECIES IN RHYME
3. THE WISE WHO LOVE SOLITUDE, MAGIC PRACTICED BY SAGES
4. Charcumis
}

Hezron {The dart of joy; the division of the song}

-
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:5,col:7,nous:18&idea:{240}&idea:{419}&idea:{207}&idea:{385}>

***@zen: 5, row: 5, col: 7, nous: 18 [Date: 2017.9.28, Super: #419
/ #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #385 / #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity;
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

GERMAN 29 YO @ 1647 HOURS ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Man you use some big
words that I don't understand but you are a very interesting man and I
just like to have good people in my life..."

DOLF @ 1904 HOURS ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Hey BOO.

I don’t want brag, but this I week used my DAOist knowledge of 4 BCE to
resolve forever Germany’s skeleton of Hitler in the closet as misnomered
epithet given to right wing politicians. It's the 1st time since WWII
that they gotten 13% of the vote within democratic elections.

IT IS ALLEGED THAT PARLIAMENTARIAN TONY ABBOTT IS DEFENDING CARDINAL
PELL AS HIS CONFIDENT / FRIEND AND INTERFERING IN THE COURSE OF JUSTICE
AS THE CHARGE OF TREASON BY REFUSAL OF COMMUNION AS TO BE SIMILARLY
ENGAGED WITHIN UNLAWFUL INCITEMENT OF OTHERS TO TAKE IMPROPER AND
UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTION AGAINST THE:

"INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS"

WITH RESPECTS TO SAME SEX MARRIAGE AS THE EXERCISE IN WILL BY THE SELF
IDENTITY AS FORMULA OF AUTONOMY BEING A LATENT CONSTITUTIONAL
ENTITLEMENT FOR SUCH CITIZENS THAT WAS OTHERWISE ENACTED BY QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901.

IF THERE IS NO APOLOGY FROM HIM WITHIN 24HRS IN HAVING BEEN SO PLAINLY
ADVISED OF THE ERROR OF HIS PUBLIC UNLAWFUL AND ABHORRENT CONDUCT, HE
WILL BE INDICTED FOR TREASON IN DUE COURSE.

Politics is a semantical construct but fascism is not as merciless
machinations of misguided governance.

By intellect alone I have annihilated all religious belief systems
associated with it:

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath Day
#2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do Not Kill
#4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Heteronomy Against
Autonomy)
#5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear False Witness
#7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

YOUTUBE: "MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - SAME LOVE feat. MARY LAMBERT
(OFFICIAL VIDEO)"

-

"THEREFORE IN THE RESURRECTION WHOSE WIFE {ie. #260 % #81 = #17 -
Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the
Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner} SHALL SHE BE OF THE SEVEN {ie. #15 {#1 -
Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: marriage} ... #34 {#2 - desire,
inclination / TOOLS: Roman Collegium} ... #65 {#3 - disposition towards
(something or someone) / POSITION: Soldier} ... #111 {#4 - favour,
affection / TIME: Sunday Sacredness and Julian calendar} ... #175 {#5 -
last will, testament} ... #260 {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention}
... #369 {#7 - signification, import}}? FOR THEY ALL HAD HER:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k>

[IMAGE: TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a
genuine Sabbath based PARADIGM [Exodus 20:8; Deuteronomy 5:15]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which
is implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis
reprise {#0} of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of
Wednesday 20th March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

2) Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² is fascist (see discussion below)
and now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY]

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes},
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage},
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier},
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR},
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament},
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention}, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import}.

The commentary which was published within 4 BCE on the Tetragram #16 -
CONTACT given by the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING) as
meta-descriptor (ie. outside time) prototypes which formed the non
encapsulated as artifice basis of the Chinese DAOist (206 BCE to 220 CE)
Empirical governance which had its Grand Inception on the midnight new
moon of the solstice on 21 December 103 BCE (and which continues to this
day), it specifically states "*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie. HOMO[iOS]
SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* (ie. HETEROS:
#15 - SATURN ... #34 - JUPITER (SERPENT) ... #65 - MARS as MALEFICENT IN
BEING FASCIST AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE SWASTIKA) *MEN*, *LEST* *HE* *BE*
*INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE>

[IMAGE: MALI ART OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD]

MALEFICENT (adjective): literary causing harm or destruction, especially
by supernatural means. - Astrology relating to the planets Saturn (#15)
and Mars (#65), traditionally considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing
used especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the
Day for 1 March 2017; www.dictionary.com

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such
as the Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of
Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1)
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
*AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH*
*A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO*
*GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} ANSWERED AND SAID
UNTO THEM, YE DO ERR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES, NOR THE POWER OF GOD.

FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY, NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE,
BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN.

BUT AS TOUCHING THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, HAVE YE NOT READ THAT
WHICH WAS SPOKEN UNTO YOU BY GOD, SAYING, 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM
{father of a great multitude}, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC {laughter}, AND THE
GOD OF JACOB {that supplants, undermines; the heel}? GOD IS NOT THE GOD
OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING.'

AND WHEN THE MULTITUDE HEARD THIS, THEY WERE ASTONISHED AT HIS
DOCTRINE." [Matthew 22:28-33 (KJV)]

This Tetragram (I will find which by the time of the 12 April 2017 Sale
Magistrates Court Hearing) celebrates such ideal contact, which, the
Head text promises, makes the good individual both resplendent as the
*SUN* and powerful as the king in his sacred audience hall. The Hall of
Light, according to early commentators, refers simply to the region
above ground in the light of day, as contrasted with the Yellow Springs
below ground. But the same binome (ie. [Algebra]: an expression that is
a sum of difference of two terms such as the Pythagorean: c² (25 as #65
- MARS) = a² (9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER); Binomial
nomenclature or binary nomenclature is a formal system of naming species
of living things by giving each a name composed of two parts, both of
which use Latin grammatical forms, although they can be based on words
from other languages) is used to describe the sacred site where the king
makes ritual contact with the gods. Its use suggests that all things
are sanctified by contact with the Mystery.

#1 - "Rain symbolises beneficent grace and germinating influence,
whether the reference is to sexual contact or to political influence."

#2 - "The ordinary unthinking individual may perform this purification
perfunctorily, assuming that the mere performance of ritual works
effective magic, regardless of intent; this is to operate on the
mistaken notion that fasting alone, without a *PROFOUND* realignment of
the self, is enough to please the gods."

#3 - "But sacred ritual, incorrectly practiced, is worse than useless.
Far from conferring blessings, it promotes evil and results in shame."

#4 - "Mutual trust prevails between the gods and man since a community
of shared interests has been forged through correct ritual practice."

#5 - "The truly good person, whose charismatic virtue is luminous, even
demonically compelling, can hope to attract the blessings of the unseen
world."

#6 - "Stone epitomises whatever is hard; wood, that which is pliable.
Things in different categories repel each other, creating a disastrous
response, as in antagonistic relation between wood (ie. any kind of
vegetation) and stone (ie. axes or scythes)."

YOUTUBE: '*SHAME* *OR* *GLORY*'

-

Knowing this, the wise person seeks alliances with those who are fully
developed human beings (ie. HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]). Meanwhile, the
benighted individual looks to make meaningful contact with those who are
less than fully human--those who are no better than 'wood and stone.'
Under the influence of 'unequal friends,' we soon become no better than
inanimate objects.

*CERTAINLY* *WE* *CANNOT* *THEN* *HOPE* *TO* *INFLUENCE* *OTHERS* [AS IN
OPERATION SAINT ANDREWS: BELGIUM POLYGON WOOD'S BATTLE MEMORIAL of 26
SEPTEMBER 2017].

— 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽 —

"THE WATCHERS WE ARE,
SO DO NOT DARE.
THOUGH IT BE FAR.
IT'S LIKE WE'RE THERE."

If we assume philosophical coherence in Yang Hsiang's mature vision, we
can try to reconstruct his most important ideas about the Decree [of
Heaven at any one time] by piecing together [but not in the symbolic
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER sense of this sophistry] the general
observations on fate and virtue that appear throughout the later works,
especially the Mystery. Yang Hsiang clearly demanded that the reader
attempt this reconstruction, rather than rest content with fragmentary
pronouncements. What are we to make of Yang's Hsiung's initial
statement that 'preservation and loss, life and death' are exempt from
MING (ie. the decree of HEAVEN as conveyed by the nine planes of the
Grapple HOMOIOTIC noumenon), especially when we recall that these same
four areas are specifically associated with MING in the canonical
Analects attributed to Confucius. It seems that Yang Hsiang wished to
challenge his reader, as if he knew that the text can only really teach
when it fails to say what we expect it to say; partial truths in obvious
conflict are then reexamined, so that a new unitary truth can be
established.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"

-

Turning to specifics, the Mystery depicts four major factors affecting
the COURSE-trochos and quality (as NATURE-genesis which is also conveyed
by the biblical notion [James 3:6]) of a person's life, though it never
groups all four together in a single passage. The four factors to be
treated are:

#1 - VIRTUE
#2 - TOOLS
#3 - POSITION
#4 - TIME

The first notable thing about this list is that Yang reserves *MING* for
Time alone, although some early Chinese thinkers loosely viewed all four
factors as aspects of *MING* insofar as *MING* may simply refer to the
quality of human life. Once we understand the significance of Yang's four
factors, this will assume considerable importance.

Elaborating somewhat upon these terms, Virtue refers mainly to the
roster of traditional Confucian virtues (among them, filial piety,
honesty, loyalty, and modesty). Yang also follows Confucian tradition in
making the ritual act virtually synonymous with Goodness since ritual
provides the form in which Goodness can be actualized. (For more on
ritual, see Key Terms.) For Confucians, ritual is the single mode of
behaviour capable of fostering necessary social order while satisfying
our most basic human needs for beauty and communication.

In Yang's writing, however, we also meet newer terms like "cautious
watchfulness" and "timely action," associated most often with earlier
writings of those very Taoists and Legalists he loved to refute. Such
catchwords can be justified in Confucian terms since even the best ritual
requires proper timing to promote the common good.

Finally, as a committed Confucian, Yang Hsiung believes that Virtue lies
within the grasp of each and every human being, though lamentably few
may choose to pursue its course.

But it is also possible, to then view the 10 Commandments as compliant
with the Pythagorean *TETRAD* interpretation but as a logical syllogism
(as a *TRIAD* microcosm + 4th as the Sabbath commandment restatement)
conveying a Natural and Common declaration of an egalitarian right which
declares Israel's sovereignty in terms of an unfaltering cosmogonic
basis, but not in terms of either the Roman Empire basis of Governance
(ie. the Julian calendar) or the hybridization of the Chinese Empire
basis of Governance made possible by a cosmological consideration of
there being a Grand Inception on a new moon upon a midnight of 21st
December 103 BCE as an equivalent Jewish Maccabean history.

BRUCE S (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0518 HOURS ON 28 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I saw
that Dolt had replied to me here, and guessed that it was something like
the emails he sent me. Sure enough, it is. So, given the hilariously
insane nature of the above, I take back my claim that he would never
provide entertaining nonsense. Most of his stuff has no value at all,
but this sort of explosion of irrelevance and psychosis does amuse me.
Still, give me Graham's insanity over Dolt's any day."

DOLF @ 0947 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "AND WHICH PARTICULAR STATEMENT
DID YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AND POINT IT OUT IF YOU CAN ARGUE YOUR CASE?

This document: "SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND
IT'S HISTORICAL RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY"

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

It has passed the psychiatric peer review test assessment from the
professionals:

DETAILS OF MY PSYCHIATRIC ASSESSMENT DATED 8 SEPTEMBER 2017 WERE LODGED
WITHIN SWORN EVIDENCE GIVEN TO THE SALE MAGISTRATES COURT WITHIN CASE
NUMBER: H12143475 ON #41 - 13 SEPTEMBER 2017:

"WE HAVE VISITED TODAY AS THE SALE POLICE HAVE REFERRED YOU TO OUR
SERVICE. THE REFERRAL INDICATES CONCERN RELATED TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH...

IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK WE WILL ASSUME THAT NO
FURTHER FOLLOW-UP IS REQUIRED AND THE REFERRAL WILL BE CLOSED."

UNLESS YOU FACTUALLY FULLY SUPPORT YOUR PUBLIC SLANDER I AM GOING TO
PURSUE YOU IN A COURT OF LAW FOR MAKING KNOWING FALSE AND DEFAMATORY
STATEMENTS AND THE GOING RATE IS $4 MILLION DAMAGES COMPENSATION.

I have included herewith various documents which factually and fully
supports the accusation of my being subject to systematic stalking and
derangement in the provision of goods and services as SAINT ANDREWS
Cause Célèbre prejudiced opposition by being substantially instances of
racial, sexual and religious persecution which were concerns notionally
advanced within the original application made on 31 July 2017 and
subsequently heard at the Sale Magistrates Court on 1 August 2017.

SUMMARY OF RELIGIOUS, RACIAL AND SEXUAL PERSECUTION:

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE
TENDERED AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL
HEARING OF 7 DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP
GEORGE PELL AT SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY
OF 31 MAY 1998 AND 21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE
FOLLOWING YEAR OF 21 JUNE 2001:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTnNwWW5wZnVXMGs>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWGRhaTNucjR0c28>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDRwX3lBV3dlSmM>

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1), #Shin (21 -
#300), #Kaf (11 - #20), #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5), #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30 May
1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the
forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

SEE ALSO: THE ECLIPSE TREASON {#Cheth (8 - #8) + #Shin (21 - #300) =
#308 and #Shin (21 - #300) + #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM
VETERANS / RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
HAS BEEN FOILED:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Eclipse.pdf>

THE TAKING OF OATH HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING WITHIN THE JEWISH SENSE OF IT
AS "TO SEVEN ONESELF" AND WHICH IS A CHRONOLOGICAL CONTEXT AS THE NOTION
OF RATIONAL PI = 3W1D AS SUBSCRIBING TO A HOMOIOS PERSPECTIVE OF THE
PERENNIALIST TRADITION AND NOT OF THE HETEROS CONTRIVANCE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
*PERENNIAL* *NATURE'S* *FOUNTAIN*, *CAUSE* AND *ROOT*.'

#1) The pooper scooper:
#2) The vile vegetable: Collegium Bacchus: College of Bacchus Worship:
*ZUCCHINI* / *CUCUMBER* *WARRIORS*}

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3 as ONE WITH SATAN'S MILK: #Mem (13 -
#40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41} +

#3) The one with Satan's milk: *MIND* (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} )
#4) The shower ***@t-show:

SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 as the seafood sludge of HETEROS
PLOTS WITH MALEFICENT INTENT: #Shin (21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320
- HAS #FIVE ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #308} +

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:320> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#5) The water warrior: Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors
(ie. CYBER WARFARE AND CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY MALEFICENT PERFORMERS AS AGENT
PROVOCATEURS OF TREASON)
#6) A walk to remember: {Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors}

OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE
as AS PONTIFICATED DEIFIED IGNORANCE AS NARCISSISM: #Aleph (1 - #1), #He
(5 - #5) = #6} +

#7) The seafood sludge: *SCIENCE* (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 AS THE
*HETEROS* *PLOTS* *OF* *MALEFICENT* *INTENT*})
#8) The one that was too close for comfort:

SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 as The sick squad of Collegium Vinariorum:
College of *WINE* Dealers GUILT OVER THE *BLOOD* *OF* *CHRIST*} /
*EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY*
*SERVICES* *SYMBOL*: #Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) #308 - HAS
#SEVEN ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #320 AND SEE BELOW
FOR *MURAL* *RELATIONSHIP* *TO* *IT'S* *DEMONIC* *SHAPE* / *FORM*} =

- <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:308> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law
+ H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

It is bigotry because such Marriage/Sovereign dynamic is fascist
wickedness as Babylonian Whoredom [ie. OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11 as
Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE}] that is established upon the
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only a METHODOLOGY
equated to #666 (#36 / #111) derived as a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION from
the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON perspective which is a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY
OF NUMBER that properly constitutes a PARADIGM and a truthful equation
with the HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of Christ as
*HYPOSTATIS*} + EARTH {COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +
MAN {HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t]}.

SESAME48 51 YO @ 0911 HOURS ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Interesting profile.
I'm not sure what it means but thought I would say hello regardless."

DOLF @ 0922 HOURS ON 2017: "It is from the Royal Arch Freemasons
capstone at the Sofitel Hotel in Collins Street, Melbourne and I own the
Intellectual Property rights.

As I have suspected, there has been confirmed to me the factual reality
of historically there being an abnormally higher than normal
representation of Roman Catholics amongst the Wellington Shire
Councillors and this belief, dis-belief and non-belief is the
characteristic cause for the PLANNED ACTIONS CONSIDERED FOR SOME TIME
PRIOR AND THE SUBSEQUENT CLEAR AND STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR
BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN ON SATURDAY (Saturday as
Sabbath) 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND (Roman Collegia v's GLBTI Mardi Gras) 4
MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC
TRADITION BY AN ABSENT REGARD FOR THE SOVEREIGNTY BY FEDERATION AS THE
COMMONWEALTH OF 1901 SHOWN IN A LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AT THE TIME OF CONTRIVED WAR COMMEMORATIONS.

AND THAT THE PRIOR *THROTTLEBOTTOM* (ie. a harmless incompetent in
public office; Word of the Day for 23 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com) MAYOR WAS A RESIDENT FROM BRIAGOLONG AND HENCE THE
PARODY: "*THE* *MACCA* *MACKENZIE* *PISS* *POT*, *STONE* *CASTLE* *AND*
*JAKE* *KOVCO* *AS* *LADY* *BOY* *FASCIST* *FAN* *CLUB* *MEMORIAL*" HAS
SOME SUBSTANTIAL PROBABILITY AS IMPERIAL REALITY BEING AN ISSUE OF
INFLATED SELF IMPORTANCE AS CAUSE OF DEIFIED IGNORANCE BY A NARCISSIST
IN OSTENSIBLY BEING INDISTINGUISHABLY FASCIST.

THAT THIS SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE IS THEN THE CAUSE FOR A TREASONABLE
PERVERSION OF STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY WHICH CULMINATED IN THE
SCHEMA OF THE 'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN GENERATION'
UNVEILED ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017."

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "If you're sifting through
old family memorabilia from before World War II and stumble across a
swastika or two, don't be alarmed:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbGpnVW1kUURpeXc>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMmxjcWtoWGg5M2M>

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTEpJdjNKUGxQcWs>

This ancient religious symbol [is claimed by some to] simply represented
good luck until HITLER adopted it in the lead-up to World War II and it
became synonymous with the Nazis' atrocities.

Joan WITHERS of Mornington, says our story on Echuca's Swastika
Orchestra of the 1930's and the original meaning of the symbol solved a
longstanding mystery for her.

She had long wondered about a photo (pictured above) she has of her
mother, Margaret, as a bridesmaid in the early 1930s. 'The bride (ie. a
neophyte of Pythagorean Babylon Whoredom and anti-semitism / seventh-day
adventism) had a beautiful (ie. Hell-bent) wedding gown and right out
around the front (on the train) was a swastika embroidered into the
lace,' Joan says.

'It always fascinated me, and now I know why it was there.'

A swastika also features in this wedding photo (also shown above),
believed to be from the late 1920s, of John KEANE's (ie. Irish Roman
Catholic heritage) great-aunt Isobel's wedding, showing his late mother
on the far right, probably as maid of honour. The bride is carrying a
bouquet, a horseshoe—and a swastika.

'Our thoughts are that it was just something you bought from a bridal
shop as a good-luck charm,' says John, of Montrose.

But I don't want to frighten you so I will keep quiet about it and just
show how it imposed upon the mind."

THERE IS NO TRUTH BASIS OTHER THAN AN EQUIVALENCE WITH FASCIST IDEOLOGY
AS DOGMA OF MASQUERADING PIETY TO FREEMASONRY / ROMAN CATHOLIC
MISNOMERED CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS BELIEF AS BEING ENTIRELY FRAUDULENT AND
THEY ARE GOING TO CEASE TO EXIST ENTIRELY WITHIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA.

*CARDINAL* *GEORGE* *PELL* *AND* *THE* *NUNS* *OF* *SAINTS* *VINCENT'S*
*HOSPITAL*, *DARLINGHURST*, *SYDNEY* *ARE* *TO* *BE* *INDICTED* *FOR*
*TREASON*, *THEN* *SUMMARILY* *EXECUTED* *AND* *ALL* *THEIR* *PROPERTY*
*WILL* *BE* *SUBJECT* *TO* *FORFEITURE*

GOOGLE DRIVE:

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVFk2SFZwcnJVQjA>

WWW:

- <http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Grandmother.pdf>

- dolf

Initial Post: 28 September 2017

#RIGHT #WING #OPINION #DIFFERENTIATED #FASCISM
Post by I***@aol.com
[...]
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."