— The world's gone barking mad
dolf
2018-02-21 16:37:08 UTC
The metempirical consideration is then whether the English language itself
is an extrusion of the INTELLECTUS par excellence.

And that you are entirely banal, anal and your manner of accountability
when speaking is little more than pucker, grunt and defecation as
defeasance.

- dolf

Initial Post: 22 February 2018
A couple of reports this morning had me questioning the sanity of the
world today.
A member of a pop group is under fire on social media for posting a
photo of herself with dreadlocks, some nut jobs have claimed this was
offensive to black people, they said it was "cultural appropriation" and
she should apologise.
I suppose black people with curly hair who straighten it are not guilty
of "cultural appropriation" of white people.
In another story an ex executive of Save the Children was accused of
sending inappropriate texts and, wait for it, commenting on what young
female staff were wearing, both without actually saying what was posted
or said.
I despair.
Mike
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-21 21:08:12 UTC
BOOWHO @ 1738 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Hahahahahaha. You are
constantly nothing but wrong.

I cant believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance."

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: "Take a peek at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
by which I can determine [your] centre of will.

I'm instinctively associated to it (as 20 years of practice) and
therefore far from ignorant.

The metempirical consideration is then whether the English language
itself is an extrusion of the INTELLECTUS par excellence.

And that you are entirely banal, anal and your manner of accountability
when speaking is little more than pucker, grunt and defecation as
defeasance.

Defeasance (or defeazance) (French: défaire, to undo), within law, is an
instrument which defeats the force or operation of some other deed or
estate; as distinguished from condition, that which in the same deed is
called a condition is a defeasance in another deed.

This category #432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi
(G2007): {#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice;
1a) to put or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) *TO* *HAVE* *PUT* *ON*, *BID*
*TO* *BE* *LAID* *ON*; 2b) *TO* *LAY* *OR* *THROW* *ONE'S* *SELF*
*UPON*; 2c) *TO* *ATTACK* *ONE*, *TO* *MAKE* *AN* *ASSAULT* *ON* *ONE*;

Tells me that you have loyalty and empathy with the person whom
assaulted me.

I warned you not to make any statement which would incriminate you.

That's all I need to know.

What a waste of time you are.

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1)
*DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*, *TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2) *USELESS*, *OF*
*NO* *PURPOSE*;

YOU ARE NOT WORTH KNOWING."

I ANTICIPATE HAVING THIS PROTOTYPE FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETED WITHIN THE
NEXT 2 WEEKS AND THEREFORE ITS RELIANT UPON THE INGENUITY OF OTHERS.

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

And today, if I can get started into the tasks, we are going to try to
achieve three things:

1) We are going to implement the @memeBRAIN IDEAS widget selective
delete function;

2) As we browse through the caduceus panels we are going to dynamically
each of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING to that relevant widget panel and
against which we need to implement the ADD, DELETE and CLEAR ALL button
functions.

3) The click zone (upper right / lower left) of the vMeme Matrix is to
utilised as BUTTON which will ADD the GNOMIC imperative instruction set
for the current $ZEN, $ROW, $COL, $NOUS focus.

And then we'll be free to direct our attention to the BLEEDING /
STEEPING function()...

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1)
*DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*, *TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2) *USELESS*, *OF*
*NO* *PURPOSE*;
YOU ARE NOT WORTH KNOWING."
I ANTICIPATE HAVING THIS PROTOTYPE FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETED WITHIN THE
NEXT 2 WEEKS AND THEREFORE ITS RELIANT UPON THE INGENUITY OF OTHERS.
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>
And today, if I can get started into the tasks, we are going to try to
delete function;
2) As we browse through the caduceus panels we are going to dynamically ADD
each of our CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING to that relevant widget panel and
against which we need to implement the ADD, DELETE and CLEAR ALL button
functions.
3) The click zone (upper right / lower left) of the vMeme Matrix is to be

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-21 22:05:05 UTC
#431 as [#2, #300, #3, #70, #6, #50] = shigga`own (H7697): {#6 as #429} 1)
*madness*;

dolf <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

That's all I need to know about which side you are greasing for...

What a waste of time you are: Slim ball alert!

YOUTUBE: “GREASE IS THE WORD”

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-21 22:58:52 UTC
BARON VON SMALLHAUSEN (***@ZIGGO.NL) @ 0942 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY
2018: "Dollefie zallefie!"

DOLF @ 0957 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2018: "Oh stop it with your pigeon
Dutch acrimony as no better than graffiti scrawls.

The Dutch prime minister, Mark Rutte, [in relation to the “Road to
nowhere”] said after a meeting with Ms May at Downing Street that the
United Kingdom’s EU partners needed greater clarity about what she
wanted. During prime minister’s questions at Westminster, the Labour
leader, Jeremy Corbyn, said nobody knew what the government wanted.

<https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/uk-s-post-brexit-transition-phase-will-have-an-end-date-says-downing-street-1.3400649>

I saw the Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte puckering up to British Prime
Minister today."

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Osmosis.pdf>
Dollefie zallefie
@ 1305 HOURS ON 13 FEBRUARY 2018 an uniformed member of the Crime Scene
Investigation Unit undertook a fingerprint examination of the wilfully
damaged vehicle roof. Whilst it appears that there is a hand print it
is not certain that it relates to the in situ determined from the CCTV
footage. [censored]

I discussed with this investigation member that the specific CATEGORIES
of {*CRUSH*, *SLAUGHTER*, AUM: *PHALLUS*} determined from the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon for the time of the event at 0205
hours by the *FACT* of those categories conveying an equivalence with
the criminal acts as specific mailbox damages and graffiti (ie. CCTV and
photographed) acts undertaken earlier by the RESPONDENT.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:2.05>

So there is at least a substantial probability that the independent
person was specifically tasked to undertake the wilful damage as payback
on the RESPONDENT’s advice following receiving a telephone call from the
Insurer about an accountability for the approximate $4000 cost of the
earlier wilful damage.

The Crime Scene Investigation member will advise further on the outcome
of fingerprint analysis.

*WE* *SUSPECT* *THE* *RESPONDENT* *IS* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH* *ORGANISED*
*CRIMINAL* *NETWORKS*.

BOOWHO @ 1724 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Again your opinion is invalid.
I have never threatened you, nor would i waste the time to.

You don't deserve respect {#431 as [#1, #300, #10, #40, #70, #10] =
atimos (G820): {#12 as #621} 1) without honour, unhonoured, dishonoured;
2) base, of less esteem}.

And I don't have associates."

MOI: "You have threatened me and your associates with whom you have
protected as having reputation [then] assaulted me causing (serious)
injury intentionally (or recklessly) which is subject to a term of
imprisonment of 15 - 20 years.

I would advise you not to make any further self incriminating statements
by which your lack of integrity can be determined as association to my
noumenon.

< — INTUITIVE DEDUCTION

And especially so after this last SMS.

It has such mathematical clarity that I can determine from someone
requesting help getting ... whether they are intentioned to steal from me."

MAXIME @ 1235 HOURS
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.35&idea:{185}&idea:{360}&idea:{237}&idea:{394}>
{*NOTE* #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*} ON 16 OCTOBER 2017: "I have attended
at the SALE police station in relation to my APPLICATION FOR A PERSONAL
SAFETY / INTERVENTION ORDER within case no: H12143475.

And advised them of your dishonesty concerning representations made to
the SALE Magistrates Court on 13 September 2017 where in the absence of
the RESPONDENT within this matter, you falsely claimed to the registrar
as the Honourable A. PATON of a desire to contest this matter despite my
publicly accessible eBay feedback of 100%
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/ebay.pdf> which includes the purchase of
a *ROSETTA* *STONE* for your son upon 23 November 2016 and I note that a
former American Secretary of State John Kerry’s comment on such:

"I've been asked, 'What is the secret to having a real impact on
government?' Well, it's recently changed. I used to say, 'Either run for
office or get a degree from the Harvard Kennedy School,'" he said. "But
with this White House, I'd say,

'*BUY* *ROSETTA* *STONE* *AND* *LEARN* *RUSSIAN*.'"

<http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/john-kerry-donald-trump-normal/index.html>

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

"I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀 {ie. *PADDOCK* which is owned by a *STEVE*}.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

*ROSETTA* *STONE* SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD {#226 as #70, #30, #10, #6, #50, #10, #50 = `elyown (Aramaic)
(H5946): {#5 as #166} 1) the Most High; 1a) of God} LOVES EVEN ME."
[Written 3 July 2017]

YOUTUBE: "The Script - Hall of Fame (Official Video) ft. will.i.am"

I note that your son has a fixation with the orotund Russian President
Mr Putin as calendar postering and also has in relation to this
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDER within Case no: H12143475, a
penchant for crystal skulls filled with vodka as their national drink
(Russian: *ZHIZNENNIA* *VODA* meaning 'water of life') being so
described by a 14th Century British emissary to Moscow.

What again was your objection to 'water of life' blasphemy? [Revelation
21:8; 22:1, 17]

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief)
associated to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus
within the encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the
faux-wisdom as Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender
and spermatic bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative
prototype within its HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed
contrivance of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom
comprising the eight elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation
made of a hybridisation to the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had
it's Grand Inception at midnight on the new moon of solstice as 21
December 103 BCE to this present day, as the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
theoretical mathematical noumenon representing the natural and
harmonious equivalent of the:

- HEAVEN {GODHEAD/DIVINE}
- EARTH {Chinese: ZIRAN as DAO of NATURE / Greek: COURSE-trochos of
NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]}
- MAN {HOMOIOS-sameness / 'All one to us' SAPIENT-'wisdom thinker' of
the self-identity as formula of autonomy}

being the Son of Man dynamic:

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS / SEVEN PAPAL BULLS}:

1 x #41 = % #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice
{Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE)} / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day},

2 x #41 = % #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination
{Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE)} / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

3 x #41 = % #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards
(something or someone) {Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE)} /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for Angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie, sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF*
*A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*;

4 x #41 = % #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection
{Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs}
(1307 CE)} / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

5 x #41 = % #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament
{Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE)} / CANON:
RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

6 x #41 = % #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38]
/ {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention {Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee /
For Providence} (1312 CE)} / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial /
bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and

7 x #41 = % #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 - signification, import
{Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE)} / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances;

8 x #41 = % #328 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)}
9 x #41 = % #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>

LEGAL PRINCIPLE INVOLVED: "Such uncivil, discourteous and disrespectful
conduct, whether as refusal by stubborn imposition of will,
pre-conditional criteria of association, derangement within any
transactional exchange, lack of any accountability over statement /
action discordance or as hate speech is not acceptable conduct and is a
breach of the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH’s constitutional rights with
respect to the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS being an entitlement
to an unencumbered will.

And which in my view singularly impugns you as associated to this
organised criminal globalist activity as Saint Andrews cause célèbre
sedition as will to impose a @5 - substituted ethic upon our BOER /
ANZAC tradition and to USURP the @1 - GOVERNOR GENERAL as our Sovereign
authority."

If you can’t show a proper respect to Sovereign Principles of the Crown
such as justice (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT is the motto of the British
Sovereign and the Judiciary or of of religious belief in MELCHIZEDEK as
king of justice) which is associated to Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent
of 17 September 1900 as my area of expertise being a person of Dutch
heritage and its impact upon our World War I Centenary and to say
nothing of World War II.

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

Then don’t by any means defame me whilst looting from me.

*THIS* *IS* consistent behavioural characteristic of organised and
intentional criminal activity presented within the material details of
the application for the intervention and personal safety order already
before the court.

Namely, that the RESPONDENT had placed a *BALACLAVA* upon the MARION
statue, photographed it and which was then shown to me.

BOOWHO @ 1738 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Hahahahahaha. You are
constantly nothing but wrong.

I can't believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance {ie. #431 as [#2, #300,
#3, #70, #6, #50] = shigga`own (H7697): {#6 as #429} 1) *MADNESS*}."

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: "Take a peek at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
[...]

http://youtu.be/8gqiyqu1GVE

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1)

DOLF @ 0958 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2018: "Oh stop it with your pigeon

Post by dolf
I ANTICIPATE HAVING THIS PROTOTYPE FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETED WITHIN THE
NEXT 2 WEEKS AND THEREFORE ITS RELIANT UPON THE INGENUITY OF OTHERS.
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>
And today, if I can get started into the tasks, we are going to try to
delete function;
2) As we browse through the caduceus panels we are going to
dynamically ADD each of our CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING to that
relevant widget panel and against which we need to implement the ADD,
DELETE and CLEAR ALL button functions.
3) The click zone (upper right / lower left) of the vMeme Matrix is to
be utilised as BUTTON which will ADD the GNOMIC imperative instruction
[...]

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-02-21 23:41:19 UTC

http://youtu.be/mk48xRzuNvA

#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of

http://youtu.be/BI7KJnRlsS4

#3, #70, #6, #50] = shigga`own (H7697): {#6 as #429} 1) *MADNESS*}."

[...]

What a waste of time you are: *Slime* *ball* {ie. a repulsive or
despicable person} alert!

YOUTUBE: “GREASE IS THE WORD”

http://youtu.be/8gqiyqu1GVE

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-02-22 01:02:04 UTC
We have implemented this function first as it was more interesting:

The click zone (upper right / lower left) of the vMeme Matrix is to be
utilised as BUTTON which will ADD the GNOMIC imperative instruction set
for the current $ZEN, $ROW, $COL, $NOUS focus.

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>
2018: "Dollefie zallefie!"
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1)
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
I ANTICIPATE HAVING THIS PROTOTYPE FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETED WITHIN THE
NEXT 2 WEEKS AND THEREFORE ITS RELIANT UPON THE INGENUITY OF OTHERS.
<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>
And today, if I can get started into the tasks, we are going to try
delete function;
2) As we browse through the caduceus panels we are going to
dynamically ADD each of our CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING to that
relevant widget panel and against which we need to implement the ADD,
DELETE and CLEAR ALL button functions.
3) The click zone (upper right / lower left) of the vMeme Matrix is
to be utilised as BUTTON which will ADD the GNOMIC imperative

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-02-22 02:22:53 UTC
We have implemented these two functions:

1) We are going to implement the @memeBRAIN IDEAS widget selective
delete function;

2) The click zone (upper right / lower left) of the vMeme Matrix is to
be utilised as BUTTON which will ADD the GNOMIC imperative instruction
set for the current $ZEN, $ROW, $COL, $NOUS focus.

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

So it seems that it is an easy day and now to focus upon the CATEGORIES
OF UNDERSTANDING widget panel...
2018: "Dollefie zallefie!"