— Gordon: How do you feel about this faith of yours cursing the Sovereign Queen, God and Country?
dolf
2017-12-29 17:52:08 UTC
Dear Gordon,

How do you feel about this faith of yours cursing the Sovereign Queen, God
and Country?

Gordon Brown's hiding of his faith was unfair – all politicians should feel
able to be open about what they believe.

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/gordon-brown-hide-christian-faith-nick-clegg-knighthood-bitcoin-michael-heseltine-sense-brexit-a8133371.html>

It is for the courts to decide upon all the evidence which is before them
and the State / Federal Attorney General in substantial and meticulous
detail *AND* *CONCERNS* *ALLEGED* *TREASON* WHERE THE ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY IS PLACED ON THE DEFENDANT OVER MATTERS OF ALLEGED TREASON
UNDER SECTION 9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) ARE REPORTED TO A CONSTABLE
OF POLICE AND WHICH IT CLEARLY WAS ON 19 MARCH 2017.

Will you now repent of such a grievous sin before you make any further
public comments about extolling such public disrespect as your immutable
faith?

Do you have any conscience whatsoever for such unrepentant evil: “Gordon
Brown has praised Catholicism for often being the ‘conscience of the
nation’ as the three party leaders addressed faith in the runup to the
general election.” [Guardian 1 April 2010]

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/apr/01/gordon-brown-catholics-uk-conscience>

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY EVENTS:

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

[IMAGES @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God of Oath,
Elisabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6,
#70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) oath, curse; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and is not associated with either the later
Flanders field poppy of World War I or Australian Boer War troops to which
the Shrine is representative.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Scottish_(regiment)>

However our Boer War Day commemorates the first war in which Australia
fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers were the first to join in this war
followed by all of the other colonies and after Federation in 1901
Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS* *ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN*
*WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE* *NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is
the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Vereeniging (PRON:
Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in 1902. Boer War Day itself
is held on the Sunday before 31 May to enable working people to attend.

— ST EVEN ROGERS —

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned} Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to
Others, Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control
Clinic]

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be the
cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 = 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

I HAVE IDENTIFIED EVIDENCE TO SUSTAIN THE ALLEGATION OF A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC
IMPOSED UPON OUR WAR DEAD:

It did thunder within the village @ 0322 hours immediately after that
message was sent.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 **THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 **THIS
IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter for
sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter
for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to sacrifice,
offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one's own
resources;

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, curse;

It would behove us to at a convenient time examine the:

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html>

For each of the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL
TETRAD as seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of life:

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{102}&idea:{306}>

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #9 (3x3) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #10 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #15 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #45 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #60 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #120 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #1080 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

HETEROS (GK: ετερους = #1080): STRONGS: G2087 as NUMBER as other or
different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as the sum of each Magic
Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6 (#THREE)] ... #34 [@7
(#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)] ... #175 [@4 (#SEVEN)]
... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9 (#NINE)]:—altered, else, next (day),
one, (an-) other, some, strange

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

So as to determine a concise MENS REA by an appreciation obtained from the
lexicon spectrum which will elucidate our understanding of any extent to
the MODUS OPERANDI.

- dolf

Initial Post: 30 December 2017
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-29 18:05:32 UTC
Dear Gordon,

How do you feel about this faith of yours cursing the Sovereign Queen, God
and Country?

— STIFF LUCY —

“LIFE’S A RUT
FANS A RORT.
EASY AS PISS.
MAKE THE CUT.
LINE UP A SORT.
LOVE THIS BLISS.”

Gordon Brown's hiding of his faith was unfair – all politicians should feel
able to be open about what they believe.

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/gordon-brown-hide-christian-faith-nick-clegg-knighthood-bitcoin-michael-heseltine-sense-brexit-a8133371.html>

It is for the courts to decide upon all the evidence which is before them
and the State / Federal Attorney General in substantial and meticulous
detail *AND* *CONCERNS* *ALLEGED* *TREASON* WHERE THE ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY IS PLACED ON THE DEFENDANT OVER MATTERS OF ALLEGED TREASON
UNDER SECTION 9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) ARE REPORTED TO A CONSTABLE
OF POLICE AND WHICH IT CLEARLY WAS ON 19 MARCH 2017.

— PHALLUS FETISH —

“HE IS A SISSY ANKH 𓋹 FANNY.
WITH NO GUTS EXCEPT TO JAR.
FOSSIL STIFF IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.
WEARS BRAINS IN HIS BOWEL.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR MUMMY.
MASQUERADE FEATHERS ‘N TAR.
TIME FORGOTTEN BY SANDS SHIFT.
FLESH STENCH EVER SO FOUL.”

http://youtu.be/ojRj2JK5oCI

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Janet.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Non-Fascist%20Knights%20Templar.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Fascist%20Knights%20Templar.jpg>

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-29 18:48:51 UTC
Dear Gordon,

[...]

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

-

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-29 19:53:18 UTC
Dear Gordon,

http://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and is not associated with either the later
Flanders field poppy of World War I or Australian Boer War troops to which
the Shrine is representative.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Scottish_(regiment)>

KERNEL DON JUAN: "[Sisters] Fiona {white} and Black Betty {oath of God;
satisfaction} can make me appreciate the swift hand of God."

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

— NOW I SEE —

"YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT {ie. smut}
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A ***@NT."

MICHAEL CHRIST: ""I said to my wife [Brunhilda] that I would like to speak
like R.C. Sproul because he is articulate.

Lots of people who teach at that level are articulate.

To my surprise, she says, speakers like him speak like world book
encyclopedias.

My wife reckons I speak real, normal language, true and relevant, engage
personally, and inspirationally.

[Brunhilda] says if you are not personal then there is no hope of any
'listening'.

Now I know my newsgroup fans would agree with my wife.

So, I must say, thank you.

And thank you, again.

However, those of you that do not agree with my wife can get stuffed.

Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "You speak fine. You just are out of
touch with scripture."

MILOCH ITCHY KOALA: "Dunno DukeMan... we need to parse his acknowledgment
out [some more]. I'm wondering if he sees his wife [as Mary {rebellious} or
like Lot's wife—[sexually obsessive and incessant]?

Did Mrs Mikey's wife do something unBiblical: {3 x #41 = #123 as
judgment}... you know: {6 x #41 = #246 - Angel GABRIEL - God is my
*strength*}... something out of Sodom {their secret; their cement} &
Gomorrah {rebellious people} and now Mikey's worried about her turning into
a 'pillar of salt'?

And what's the deal with RC Sproul... other than the fact he's a drunk and
finally resigned from his ministry.

Soooo many questions without any redeeming answers!

go Warriors!"

— PRELAPSARIAN —

"OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.
AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.

SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.
SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE."

*PRELAPSARIAN* (adjective)
- characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period: a
prelapsarian youth.
- Theology: occurring before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Trump and Kushner
are going down...

George Bush's ex Whitehouse lawyer said in his own words that he is shocked
and dismayed that the Republican Party and Trumps supporters are defending
Donald Trump and his actions."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Why not? He's innocent."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "We have courts to
decided that.."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Nope. The Constitution says we are
presumed innocent until proven otherwise."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "DICK Painter went
on to say that Comey has provided the kind of evidence that will stand up
in a court of law.

The Republican Party must be every bit as rotten as Trump and Kushner...

I hope that Trump and Kushner are booted out of politics and jailed and if
there is any justice at all in this world then they will lock them up in a
dungeon, throw the key away and burn the dungeon."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "For what?"

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Obstruction of
justice."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Not guilty."

— BISCUIT EUPHORIA —

"LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY OUGHT I POUT?
GOD BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I JUST PUCKER?
AS I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU ***@CKER.
OVER MATTERS SO TRIFLE."

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
[...]

YOUTUBE: “Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)”

May it be upon your conscience until the day you die and hang as a pall of
travesty upon the nation’s memorials.

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, curse;

HAM YAI (***@HOTMALE.COM) @ 2006 HOURS ON 21 DECEMBER 2017: “Logic
isn't your strong suit, obviously.”

MILOCH [ITCHY KOALA] (***@NEWSGUY.COM) @ 0246 HOURS ON 22
DECEMBER 2017: “‘Comprehensive writing’ is not one of your skills... you
take care of that then we'll worry about the rest at a later date.”

DOLF @ 2046 HOURS ON 21 DECEMBER 2017: “How can one rationally explain
being within one’s hospital bed at 0319 to 0322 hours and becoming
intuitively aware of a supranatural existentiality of a MIND apprehension
{ie. there is something infinitely larger here and this is what it has to
say} that is both distinct from self but into our consciousness is steeped
as if instantiated within the same fabric of temporal reality as
coexistence to that which is distinct from self and given immediate noumena
validation by contemporaneous events of substantial clarity and without
ambiguity occurring within the phenomenon realm.

What sense of being was that?”

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}
YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

[...]

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO WRITTEN A
PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A CLEVER SABBATH
DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there somewhere, as I've
done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

FOREBODING THE BRINGING FORTH OF A *WELTSCHMERZ* {ie. [German]: sorrow that
one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life; sentimental
pessimism; 'pessimism about life,' 1875, from German Weltschmerz, coined
1810 by Jean Paul Richter, from Welt 'world' (see world ) + Schmerz 'pain';
Word for the Day on 31 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com} DAY, THAT
WOULD BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR INHOSPITALITY AS A MONGRELISED PEOPLES, A
LACK OF FAIR AND TIMELY JUSTICE, NO CONCERN FOR ANOTHER'S ETHOS AS LIFE
VALUES BY A TOTAL LACK, EXCEPT FOR FOOTBALL OF ANY EMPATHETIC AND INCLUSIVE
COMMUNITY.

WHERE, I WOULD ZEALOUSLY CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR THE
RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE EQUINOX OF 20
MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE WANDERING AS
THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES TO
AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A HOLOCAUST GUILT.

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU JUST
THE SAME.

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE POURING
OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESERS' CANAL), NEAR
THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE WESTERKERK CHURCH
IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL GAY MEN AND LESBIANS
WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE PROSECUTED
THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND THE BRITISH
PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS AS A SOCIAL
DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

AND THEN READING THIS SPECIALLY PREPARED POEM ALOUD:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Hells Bells from No Bull (AC/DC)"

- dolf

PS. Our Wellington Shire Council domestic garbage collection was postponed
from its regular routine of Friday to this Saturday morning and fortunately
my bin was removed from the street following an 1130 hours email to
Wellington Shire Council as a lack of respectful notification over garbage
waste collection after Christmas/Boxing Day and before New Year’s Eve 2018:
“Thank you for your email.

The Wellington Shire Council Sale and Yarram Service Centres are currently
closed for the holiday period, and will reopen ‪on Tuesday 2 January 2018‬.

You will receive a reply to this email as soon as is possible.”

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;

http://youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY

http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)

http://youtu.be/dvgZkm1xWPE

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

http://youtu.be/HI0x0KYChq4

[...]

YOUTUBE: "Here Come The Drums! - Doctor Who (BBC)"

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy otherwise our self
defence mechanism will take all necessary reflexive action to ensure
survival of the self-ego.
— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over that of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY
there ought to be a tribute tax payable or face the inevitability as
consequence of a terminated faith.

That we are by using our dialectic of cosmic consciousness then able to
maintain an authentic rather than a mere chimera shadowing of the horologic
simpatico as HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (TAU) dynamic within the relativity as our
instantiated temporal existence, but that is also very much larger than
ourselves and it is a mind that is sustainable by cosmic struts which will
not simply implode into a self destructive black hole of nothingness in
compliance to the wants of others.

As that which God has pre-ordained before time itself existed, as what is
to be the most certain and the intentioned inevitability for our
protagonists who have hunted their human quarry entirely in vain.

http://youtu.be/5n7NUDOY9cc

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-29 20:43:26 UTC
Dear Gordon,

Nous: #28
Time: 18:35 hrs
Date: 2017.12.30
Torah: #80 #6 #10 %81 = #15
Dao: Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #2 - Full Circle
I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point

Latin: Rector {God who supports the universe} Alt: Vasharyah {Many
Masters of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN WHAT IS ASKED FOR
2. FAME, SUCCESS, FORTUNE, PHILOSOPHY
3. MODERATION
4. Themeso
}

Eleazar {Help of God, court of God}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:7,col:2,nous:28&idea:{148}&idea:{357}&idea:{174}&idea:{347}>

***@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 2, nous: 28 [Date: 2017.12.30, Super:
#357 / #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire;
I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 -
Contention, Ego: #347 / #28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full
Circle]

#300, #2, #6, #70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) oath, curse;
1a) oath; 1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of
[...]

as #44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools,
marshes; 1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 **THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17
**THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice,

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884):
{#12 as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

http://youtu.be/4h8NmjpiY1M

http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY
OF NUMBER AS PARADIGM over that of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER
METHODOLOGY there ought to be a tribute tax payable or face the
inevitability as consequence of a terminated faith.

That we are by using our dialectic of cosmic consciousness then able to
maintain an authentic rather than a mere chimera shadowing of the
horologic simpatico as HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU) dynamic within the
relativity as our instantiated temporal existence, but that is also very
much larger than ourselves and it is a mind that is sustainable by
cosmic struts which will not simply implode into a self destructive
black hole of nothingness in compliance to the wants of others.

As that which God has pre-ordained before time itself existed, as what
is to be the most certain and the intentioned inevitability for our
protagonists who have hunted their human quarry entirely in vain.

What I just demonstrated is the human mind as instantiated within
temporal as consciousness in harmony with both the supranatural karmic
realm and compliant with nature.

I’ll illustrate further:

BOOWHO @ 1724 HOURS: “Again your opinion is invalid. I have never
threatened you, nor would i waste the time to. You dont deserve respect.

And i dont have associates.”

MOI: “You have threatened me and your associates with whom you have
protected as having reputation have assaulted me causing (serious)
injury intentionally (recklessly) which is subject to a term of
imprisonment of 15 - 20 years.

I would advise you not to make any further self incriminating statements
by which your lack of integrity can be determined as association to my
noumenon.

< — intuitive deduction

And especially so after this last SMS.

It has such mathematical clarity that I can determine from someone
requesting help getting ... whether they are intentioned to steal from me.”

BOOWHO: “Hahahahahaha. You are constantly nothing but wrong.

I cant believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: “Take a peak at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
by which I can determine [your] centre of will.

I’m instinctively associated to it (as 20 years of practice) and
therefore far from ignorant.

This category #432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi
(G2007): {#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice;
1a) to put or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) to have put on, bid to be
laid on; 2b) to lay or throw one's self upon; 2c) to attack one, to make
an assault on one;

Tells me that you have loyalty and empathy with the person whom
assaulted me.

I warned you not to make any statement which would incriminate you.

That’s all I need to know.

What a waste of time you are.

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1) devoid
of force, truth, success, result; 2) useless, of no purpose;

You are not worth knowing.”

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: “NO SPEED LIMT:

According to the great grace of God through the Lord Jesus Christ,
people can do whatever
they like; the 10 commandments can't condemn them. There isn't any speed
limit on the road...spiritually speaking.”

And neither are you worth knowing—that’s intuitive deduction.

Everyone is truly free to do whatever they like.

If you want to go to a church on Sunday or Saturday and speak
'nice-speak' or go to the pub [excepting when you are the Star Hotel /
Criterion Hotel and forfeit your freehold for sedition as masqueraded
liquor bans] and call someone a fuckin' asshole it makes no difference
whatsoever.

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I was walking {

#418 as #2, #1, #200, #5, #10, #200 = basis (G939): {#4 as #413} 1) a
stepping, walking; 2) that with which one steps, the foot

} past the Star Hotel, on the corner of Raymond Street / Macalister
Street Sale carrying a bag of grocery shopping after first visiting the
Boer War Memorial and removing litter within the vicinity. As I
deposited it within a bin, a *Lark* pestered me and was unusually
familiar just a metre away.

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

From the rear table area of the hotel a disheveled overweight male
patron, observing my minding my own business, immediately raised his
beer glass as an oath of cursing {ie. Beersheba} said,

‘AND GOD BLESS {

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1)
consecration, crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as sign of
consecration), earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones of
charming; 1b) woman's hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest; 1c2)
of Nazarite {one chosen or set apart; sovereign}

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.’

I now don’t shop at Woolworth’s for the same impish *GINGER* {

* [Informal] piquancy; animation: plenty of ginger in their performance
of the dance;
* [Informal]: to impart piquancy or spirit to; enliven (usually followed
by up ): to ginger up a talk with a few jokes.
* a female given name, form of Virginia {maiden} or Regina {Queen}.

} as hellbent contempt, but was nevertheless capable of being civil and
immediately retorting my reasonable objection to their indolent manner
of life in some such exuberant manner as this,

‘HAPPY {

#418 as #8, #4, #6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {

#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70, #10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444):
{#5 as #408} 1) Hebrew}.’

By the way what do you think of my 'MARTIN MCGUINNESS' poem as a Saint
Patrick's Day 17 March 2017 beer SOP when I bought my first GUINNESS
(ie. Mother's *Milk* {#40 as #8, #30, #2 = To stick on, smear over; to
be sticky, greasy, fat; to be white; *milk*, *fresh* *milk*; fatness;
the best part} they called it as exhibiting a typical *Dionysian* {god
of irrationality and chaos, appealing to emotions and instincts} value
of *milk* {#80 as #40, #8, #30, #2 = chalab (H2461): {#7 as #40} 1)
*milk*, *sour* *milk*, *cheese*; 1a) *milk*; 1b) *abundance* *of* *the*
land* (*metaphor*); 1c) *white* (*as* *milk*)} and intoxicants) to have
with an Irish Lamb Stew, and which was then afterwards written (from the
other end of the earth) before it was needed?

— A MARTIN SOP —

"NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY."

*DERIDER* (verb):
- express contempt for; ridicule
- [origins mid 16th century]: from Latin deridere 'scoff at'.

*SOP* (noun):
- a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease
someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met;
- a piece of bread such as the eucharist or ORT which is dipped in wine
or otherwise gravy, soup, or sauce;
- Old English soppian‘dip (bread) in liquid’, sopp (noun), probably from
the base of Old English sūpan‘sup’. It sense (mid 17th century) alludes
to the sop used by Aeneas on his visit to Hades to appease Cerberus.

*MARTIN* (name):
- From the Latin Martinus (#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars, war-like), a
derivative of Mars, the name of the Roman mythological god of war;

MAN OF MIND (BARON.VON.MIND): "And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Good riddance to bad trash, I say, 'Goodbye Tard…'"

Of course always conveying a suitable *APOLLONION* {god of rational
thinking and order, appealing to prudence and purity} as rightful {

#277 as #80, #1, #100, #1, #9, #8, #20, #8, #50 = paratheke (G3866): {#9
as #227} 1) a deposit, a trust or thing consigned to one's faithful
keeping; 1a) used of the correct knowledge and pure doctrine of the
gospel, to be held firmly and faithfully, and to be conscientiously
delivered unto others

} thinking towards the Sovereign and in a proper manner of regard to the
Country as COMMONWEALTH since ‘DIEU ET MON DROIT’ {

#277 as #2, #1, #4, #200, #70 = edra` (Aramaic) (H153): {#0 as #275} 1)
strong, force, arm, power

} was a motto which is said to have first been used by Richard I
(1157–1199) as a battle cry and presumed to be a reference to his French
ancestry and the divine right of the Monarch to govern. It was adopted
as the royal motto of England by King Henry V (1386–1422) with the
phrase ‘and my right’ referring to his claim to the French crown as a
descendant of the French who conquered England under William the Conqueror.
MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "If you are gay or
straight, it matters not.

If you rob a bank or stop the guy that robs the bank, it matters not.

Because is not about what you do! If it was, would not all be stuffed?? No,
in the final analysis it is about what ***YOU DON'T DO***."

DOLF: "Do you know {#522 as #40, #2, #10, #50, #400, #20 = biynah
(H998): {#1 as #67} 1) understanding, discernment; 1a) act; 1b) faculty;
1c) object; 1d) personified} what you are talking about?"

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:21.12>

[...]

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."