pipe band map & guide
Jeffrey Craig
2003-07-18 22:02:44 UTC
Greetings,

The 1st edition North American Pipe Bands & Highland Games/Festivals Map and Guide is being offered for $1.00 each through the summer internet special on the website of Craig Cartography. At www.celticmaps.com, there is much info available including an alphabetical listing of 800+ bands with info such as location, tartan, and year established. If you are in a band and have this info, please send it my way. There will also be a list of 300+ Highland Games/Festivals across North America on the website soon as well as other info. Check it out and give me your feedback.

Regards, Jeff
n***@gmail.com