— Well, Iceland shoved a metaphorical boot up the banksters arseholes, brithish government suck bankster cock!
Add Reply
dolf
2017-11-15 23:47:11 UTC
Backwash semantics by seditious individuals

YOUTUBE: “Shame or Glory”

Well, Iceland shoved a metaphorical boot up the banksters arseholes,
brithish government suck bankster cock! and love a hard pegging!
What had that to do with your Iceland's kids programme?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-41973296/
how-one-country-persuaded-teens-to-give-up-drink-and-drugs
That's outstanding. We should all be looking at that.
— APOLOGIES: “From the going down of the sun, And in the morning, We will
remember them.”

Why do these fascist Islamic / Roman Catholics / Freemasonry think that
they can have special rights so as to discriminate against gays and
lesbians especially when they have not within 20 years responded to even
one of the arguments against their sedition and treason.

And fascist news media such as SBS push their multi-cultural depravity and
lack of civility by maggots against our humanity and 400 year history all
the while giving a pretence to equal rights—everyone else’s at the expense
of ours.

Will you explain that?

We want Cardinal George Pell’s REFUSAL OF COMMUNION and the members of the
saint Andrews / KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL of which COLONEL EDMUND BURKE
is a MEMBER to be tried for TREASON and SUMMARILY EXECUTED.

We want justice and that includes a refutation of our GLBTI COMMUNITY’s
articulation of a robust RAINBOW 🌈 THEOLOGY before especially ISLAMIC /
ROMAN CATHOLIC fascists are given any entitlement to publicly speak of
rights.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Carpe%20Diem.pdf>

Your psychosexual prejudices and lack of humane empathy as cultural
barbarism being an aberration of life is noted.

Now how about withdrawing your profoundly ignorant and depraved remarks and
begin to show civil respect for others...

Let me say it in this manner and in very clear terms...

“From the going down of the sun,
And in the morning,
We will remember them.”

Is a mantric value about a belief in the dignity and virtue of other
persons.

And if there is no apology or reasonable justification from you for your
slander you will have cursed our soldiers within their graves like the
Russians did of their czar and bare a blood guilt till this day.

Such weighty judgment against your souls no mortal can ever lift.

And by sunrise neither I will not accept your apology (I care not whether
your profile is real or not) as you don’t possess sufficient morality to
render such a purposed life.

This is a war for my human rights and the freedom of speech based upon my
religious belief and you are engaged in deliberate dehumanising crimes
against my humanity (such is your indolent manner of life as cultural
depravity) as being a war crime.

For which legal recourse is a better course, that is if one can at all ever
obtain justice within Australia which in my experience had not been
possible for 50 years.

- dolf
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-11-16 00:04:34 UTC
SUBJECT WAS: Well, Iceland shoved a metaphorical boot up the banksters
http://youtu.be/S_EuNmQOpbw
Well, Iceland shoved a metaphorical boot up the banksters arseholes,
brithish government suck bankster cock! and love a hard pegging!
What had that to do with your Iceland's kids programme?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-41973296/
how-one-country-persuaded-teens-to-give-up-drink-and-drugs
That's outstanding. We should all be looking at that.
DON’T GET YOUR SABBATH DAY SAUSAGES FROM THE LIONS CLUB AND NEVER HAVE A
STEAK OR A BEER WITHIN AN IRISH PUB AS THEY ARE AS FASCISTS INTENTIONED TO
SLAUGHTER YOU
What can I say?
RAVENS MAY WELL STAY PUT WHEN THE FINGER OF ACCUSATIONS IS POINTED (‘WHO
ME?’) AND FLY AWAY CONTRITE BUT PHILANDERING AUSTRALIAN DIPLOMATS MOST
SURELY DO NOT...
YOUTUBE: “[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix”

An Australian diplomat accidentally fell five stories to his death from a
Manhattan building terrace early Wednesday morning after playing the “trust
game,” according to a law-enforcement official familiar with the
investigation.
New York City police found Julian Simpson, the 30-year-old second secretary
to the United Nations for Australia, dead at 1:15am on the second floor
terrace of the apartment building on Clinton Street near East Houston
street, the official said.
Police interviewed Mr Simpson’s wife and friends to gain details on what
happened before the fall, the official said.
After going out for dinner and drinks, the group returned to the apartment
building terrace for more drinks and to view the Empire State Building, the
official said. The building lit up in rainbow colours on Tuesday night to
celebrate Australia’s vote to legalise same-sex marriage.
Mr Simpson then went to a higher roof landing with another woman in the
friend group, the official said, “and decided to swing her around.” When
the group went back inside, the husband of that woman confronted Mr
Simpson, the official said.”
<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/australian-diplomat-dies-after-fall-from-new-york-building/news-story/0468bb577227a22a9148448ca72d8e4e>
— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOWL —
"GRISTLE AND BUNT.
SNAGS 'N SIZZLE.
DRIZZLE ON SAUCE.
SABBATH DAY
YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hotdog Commercial (1977)"

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dog 1990s Commercial Ad on Beach"

[...]
SUBJECT WAS: I DEMAND CARDINAL PELL / ROMAN CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY SAINT
ANDREWS CAUSE CELEBRE COSPIRATORS ARE INDICTED FOR TREASON AND EXECUTED.
Subject was: UNLAWFUL CENSORSHIP BY THE FASCIST SBS BROADCASTER AND SYDNEY
STAR OBSERVER AS GLBTI COMMUNITY HATRED DIRECTED AGAINST MY 400 YEAR
HISTORY
Your [SBS / SYDNEY STAR OBSERVER] continued discrimination as unreasonable
censorship is an unaccountable authoritarianism as fascist which has been
made against my entitlement to a 400 years history within the Commonwealth
of Australia and I demand an apology because your treason is a
multi-cultural depravity of my human dignity.
Now I will explain in terms of COSMIC ELASTICITY the ritual process as the
disposal after sunset of the maggoty infested slaughtered meat 🥩 as
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS DAY of 15 NOVEMBER 2017: #419 as #9, #2,
#8, #400 = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19} 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill
ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill
ruthlessly (fig.)}.
That I am able to bodily move within the mundane as the temporal realm of
the phenomenal world and simultaneously operate within the state of
transcendent consciousness of the supranatural nirvana so as to effect a
polarity of the karmic force {#237 - USE OF FORCE} which also applies
today.
YOUTUBE: “I am, you are, we are Australian”

I made the following diary note after the solar eclipse of 21 (22 AEST)
AUGUST 2017 in relation the HINH signature glyph of the MURAL artist who
also did the RSL mural.
— MIND MUSCLE —
"FITNESS ANYTIME.
SUCH IS THE CRIME.
I DON'T HAVE TIME.
NOR GIVE A DIME.
I'M JUST SUBLIME."
That there were two instances (one scrubbed out by me with spittle and
cigarette package discarded nearby) of graffiti as "HELL '17" with an
ECLIPTIC shape identical to the HINH glyph above had appeared upon a black
rubbish bin. And a sticker black name label graffiti had been removed from
a black rubbish bin within the TOWN SQUARE.
"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
PALL."
A day or two later, I passed the artist Jeremy Kasper in the street
immediately opposite this bin and within 10 metre proximity to it and he
smiled at me and marvelled because of my deliberate pointing at the
*rapacious* {#390 as #1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11
as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber} raven which
sat upon this very same bin where the demonic HELL ‘17 mark was engraved.
YOUTUBE: “Military Montage to Thunderstruck (AC/DC)”

Etymology
Perhaps from rapacity + -ous, in any case ultimately from Latin rapax
(“grasping, greedy”).
rapacious (comparative more rapacious, superlative most rapacious)
Voracious; avaricious.
1787, Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 6: Concerning Dangers from
To presume a want of motives for such contests [of power between states] as
an argument against their existence, would be to forget that men are
ambitious, vindictive, and rapacious.
Given to taking by force or plundering; aggressively greedy.
1910, Niccolò Machiavelli (translated by Ninian Hill Thomson), The Prince,
Chapter XIX: A Prince [...] sooner becomes hated by being rapacious and by
interfering with the property and with the women of his subjects, than in
any other way.
(of an animal, usually a bird) Subsisting off live prey.
1827, James Fenimore Cooper, The Prairie, Chapter XIII: Even the rapacious
birds appeared to comprehend the nature of the ceremony, for [...] they
once more began to make their airy circuits above the place
[...]
Usage notes
The use of this term for animals other than birds is dated.
You might also noted this #390 is the same CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING
#2, #8, #400 = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19} 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher,
kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill
ruthlessly (fig.)}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:7,col:5,nous:9&idea:{390}&idea:{290}>
Finally, that I have had immediately after the solar, eclipse a detailed
discussion with gardeners within the precinct of the TOWN SQUARE
specifically with a reference to the Chinese Gardens within Sydney as the
prospect in the mapping the DAOist reality of the Gardens as a circular
nomenclature reference point with the prospect of utilizing augmented
reality and my Intellectual Property associated with Artificial
Intelligence as machine based cognition to then be able to determine which
plant species is by nature then optimal for any given elemental scenario.
The gardeners had today removed the PURPLE (#2) / YELLOW (#7) floral
arrangements in the circular MARIAN statue area of the Victoria Gardens and
replanted with new seedlings.
I won’t give you all the consciousness markers of the path I took, what I
observed or which bin I deposited this bagged maggot infestation of meat
{#333 as #6, #5, #70, #200, #2, #10, #40 = `oreb (H6158): {#5 as #272} 1)
raven} feather and placed as a pledge {#333 as 5, #70, #200, #2, #6, #50 =
`arabown (H6162): {#6 as #328} 1) pledge, security} with the bag that was
then sealed it before dropping it within the bin.
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:8,col:7,nous:3&idea:{274}&idea:{333}>
#11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
#333 / #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition]
As this occurred two skateboard youths went by and one was wearing a
tee-shirt with two triangles {#640 as #300, #30, #10, #300 = shaliysh
(H7991): {#22 as #640} 1) third part; 2) a musical instrument; 3) shield
carrier, adjutant, officer, captain; 1a) name of a measure; 2a) maybe
three-stringed, triangular shape, or three-barred; 2b) perhaps a sistrum or
triangle} with the expression: “ABOVE AND BEYOND”
<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{640}>
{#42 as #640} 1) to sow, scatter, seed; 2) metaph. of proverbial sayings;
#1, #10, #300, #8, #200, #70, #40, #1, #10 = aiteo (G154): {#43 as #640} 1)
to ask, beg, call for, crave, desire, require For Synonyms see entry 5802;
#40, #10, #20, #100, #70, #400 = mikros (G3398): {#44 as #640} 1) small,
less by birth, younger; 1d) of time: short, brief, a little while, how
little!; 1e) of quantity: i.e. number, amount; 1f) of rank or influence;
#5, #7, #8, #300, #5, #10, #300, #5 = zeteo (G2212): {#45 as #640} 1) to
seek in order to find; 2) to seek i.e. require, demand; 1a) to seek a
thing; 1b) to seek [in order to find out] by thinking, meditating,
reasoning, to enquire into; 1c) to seek after, seek for, aim at, strive
after; 2a) to crave, demand something from someone; #200, #20, #5, #400,
#5, #10 = skeuos (G4632): {#46 as #640} 1) a vessel; 2) an implement; 3)
metaph.; 2a) in the plural; 2a1) household utensils, domestic gear; 2a2)
the tackle and armament of vessels, used specifically of sails and ropes;
3a) a man of quality, a chosen instrument; 3b) in a bad sense, an assistant
in accomplishing an evil deed; #20, #1, #300, #70, #10, #20, #8, #200, #1,
#10 = katoikeo (G2730): {#47 as #640} 1) to dwell, settle; 2) to dwell in,
inhabit; 1a) metaph. divine powers, influences, etc., are said to dwell in
his soul, to pervade, prompt, govern it; 2a) God is said to dwell in the
temple, i.e. to be always present for worshippers For Synonyms see entry
5854; #5, #400, #100, #70, #10, #5, #50 = heurisko (G2147): {#48 as #640}
1) to come upon, hit upon, to meet with; 2) to find by enquiry, thought,
examination, scrutiny, observation, to find out by practice and experience;
3) to find out for one's self, to acquire, get, obtain, procure; 1a) after
searching, to find a thing sought; 1b) without previous search, to find (by
chance), to fall in with; 1c) those who come or return to a place; 2a) to
see, learn, discover, understand; 2b) to be found i.e. to be seen, be
present; 2c) to be discovered, recognised, detected, to show one's self
out, of one's character or state as found out by others (men, God, or
both); 2d) to get knowledge of, come to know, God;
Thus as it is written, “But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of
heaven; ... God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways,
hast thou not glorified: Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and
this writing was written.
And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes {measure; habit;
covering; a form of Mithra worshipping)} and Persians {that cuts or
divides; a nail; a gryphon; a horseman}.” [Daniel 5:23-28 (KJV)]
Nous: #68
Time: 20:20 hrs
Date: 2017.1.26
Torah: #5 #100 #40 %81 = #64
Dao: Coinciding with Nature, Complying With Heaven
Tetra: #38 - Fullness
I-Ching: H14 - Great Holdings, Great Possessions, Possession in great
measure
Latin: Mercator {God who establishes the Universe} Alt: Mahiel {The What
and Who of God} {
1. AIDS AGAINST TRAITORS, SERVES FOR VICTORY OVER ENEMIES
2. ARSENAL
3. FRANKNESS
4. Verasua
}
Solar Eclipse: 8 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST) [During World War I: 28 July
1914 to 11 November 1918]
Reu {Friend, His friend; his shepherd}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:8,nous:68&idea:{324}&idea:{380}>
#68 - Coinciding with Nature, Complying With Heaven; I-Ching: H14 - Great
Holdings, Great Possessions, Possession in great measure; Tetra: 38 -
Fullness, Ego: #380 / #68 - Coinciding with Nature, Complying With Heaven;
I-Ching: H14 - Great Holdings, Great Possessions, Possession in great
measure; Tetra: 38 - Fullness]
free-range peacocks cry {
#324 as #30, #5, #200, #3, #10, #70, #6 = raga` (H7280): {#4 as #273} 1) to
act in an instant, stir up, disturb; 2) to rest or repose, be at rest or
repose, settle, quiet, give rest; 3) to harden; 1a) (Qal) to stir up,
disturb; 1b) (Hiphil) to make a twinkling; 2a) (Niphal); 2a1) to cause to
rest (of sword, of the sea); 2a2) to wink (with prep); 2b) (Hiphil); 2b1)
to give rest to; 2b2) to rest, repose
} out in the distance as they do in the twilight of the warm evenings
before they settle and repose for the night: "The wild beasts of the desert
shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry
to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest {raga`-rest [H7280]: #324}
there, and find for herself a place of rest." [Isaiah 34:1]
So you are cut off from truth for eternity and hell awaits you Roman
Catholic / Freemasonry et al fascists...
- dolf
*** UNLAWFUL CENSORSHIP BY THE FASCIST SBS BROADCASTER SYDNEY STAR
OBSERVER AS GLBTI COMMUNITY HATRED DIRECTED AGAINST MY 400 YEAR HISTORY
***
public so as to prevent any religious exemptions which is the real awesome
news.
Otherwise we will have more draconian laws of hatred tha[n] ever before
existed except in NAZI Germany and Islamic countries...
So are you Arthur {Celtic: artos "bear" combined with viros "man" or rigos
"king"} or Martha {Aramaic: lady; mistress of the house} with all this meat
talk?
Nous: #66
Time: 15:30 hrs
Date: 2017.11.15
Torah: #30 #20 #2 %81 = #52
Dao: Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind
Tetra: #55 - Diminishment
I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing
Latin: Longanimis {Inspiring God} Alt: Akael {Weary of God} {
1. SERVES TO CAST LIGHT ON ONE'S JOB
2. VEGETATION
3. ASTROLOGY
4. Tomi
}
Obed {A servant; workman}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:9,nous:66&idea:{205}&idea:{419}&idea:{219}&idea:{497}&idea:{237}&idea:{640}>
hrs, Super: #419 / #57 - Laissez Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits;
I-Ching: H37 - The Family (the clan), Dwelling People, Family members;
Tetra: 39 - Residence, Ego: #497 / #66 - Strategic Reversal, Putting
Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing; Tetra: 55
- Diminishment]
@ 1130 HOURS ON 15 OCTOBER 2017 I found a slab of “dead meat 🥩 “ {#419 as
#9, #2, #8, #400 = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19} 1) to slaughter, slay,
butcher, kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to
slay, kill ruthlessly (fig.)
} in my mailbox...
Picture later”
“And say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel {who
prevails with God};
YOUTUBE: “How Great Thou Art (Peter Hollens)”
<

tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19} 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill
ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill
ruthlessly (fig.)}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:7,col:5,nous:9&idea:{390}&idea:{290}>
SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #73 - Employing
Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward,
Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent / INNER: #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging
the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 -
[Only partial list shown for
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:9,nous:66&idea:{205}&idea:{419}&idea:{219}&idea:{497}&idea:{237}&idea:{640}>]
40, #300, #40, #200, #20, #600 = mishmar (H4929): {#2 as #640} 1) place of
confinement, prison, guard, jail, guard post, watch, observance; 1a) jail,
prison, guard-house; 1b) guard, guard post, act of guarding; 1c)
observances; #20, #200, #10, #400, #10 = karah (H3738): {#3 as #640} 1) to
dig, excavate, dig through; 2) (Qal) to give a banquet or feast; 3) (Qal)
to get by trade, trade, buy; 1a) (Qal) to dig; 1b) (Niphal) to be dug; #10,
#200, #300, #10, #70, #700 = rasha` (H7561): {#4 as #640} 1) to be wicked,
act wickedly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be wicked, act wickedly; 1a2) to be
guilty, be condemned; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to condemn as guilty (in civil
relations); 1b2) to condemn as guilty (in ethical or religious relations);
1b3) to act wickedly (in ethics and religion); #30, #100, #200, #300, #10 =
qeresh (H7175): {#5 as #640} 1) board, boards, plank; 1a) board; 1b)
boards; #5, #300, #30, #300, #5 = shalowsh (H7969): {#6 as #640} 1) three,
triad; 1a) 3, 300, third; #300, #40, #300 = shemesh (H8121): {#7 as #640}
1) sun; 1a) sun; 1b) sunrise, sun-rising, east, sun-setting, west (of
direction); 1c) sun (as object of illicit worship); 1d) openly, publicly
(in other phrases); 1e) pinnacles, battlements, shields (as glittering or
shining); #10, #20, #200, #10, #400 = karath (H3772): {#8 as #640} 1) to
cut, cut off, cut down, cut off a body part, cut out, eliminate, kill, cut
a covenant; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to cut off; 1a1a) to cut off a body part,
behead; 1a2) to cut down; 1a3) to hew; 1a4) to cut or make a covenant; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be cut off; 1b2) to be cut down; 1b3) to be chewed; 1b4)
to be cut off, fail; 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to be cut off; 1c2) to be cut down;
1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cut off; 1d2) to cut off, destroy; 1d3) to cut down,
destroy; 1d4) to take away; 1d5) to permit to perish; 1e) (Hophal) cut off;
#20, #300, #70, #10, #200, #600 = sa`iyr (H8164): {#9 as #640} 1)
raindrops, rain showers;
#400, #80, #100, #4, #50, #6 = paqad (H6485): {#21 as #640} 1) to attend
to, muster, number, reckon, visit, punish, appoint, look after, care for;
2) musterings, expenses; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to pay attention to, observe; 1a2)
to attend to; 1a3) to seek, look about for; 1a4) to seek in vain, need,
miss, lack; 1a5) to visit; 1a6) to visit upon, punish; 1a7) to pass in
review, muster, number; 1a8) to appoint, assign, lay upon as a charge,
deposit; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be sought, be needed, be missed, be lacking;
1b2) to be visited; 1b3) to be visited upon; 1b4) to be appointed; 1b5) to
be watched over; 1c) (Piel) to muster, call up; 1d) (Pual) to be passed in
review, be caused to miss, be called, be called to account; 1e) (Hiphil);
1e1) to set over, make overseer, appoint an overseer; 1e2) to commit,
entrust, commit for care, deposit; 1f) (Hophal); 1f1) to be visited; 1f2)
to be deposited; 1f3) to be made overseer, be entrusted; 1g) (Hithpael)
{#22 as #640} 1) third part; 2) a musical instrument; 3) shield carrier,
adjutant, officer, captain; 1a) name of a measure; 2a) maybe
three-stringed, triangular shape, or three-barred; 2b) perhaps a sistrum or
triangle; #300, #300, #600 = sham (H8033): {#23 as #640} 1) there, thither;
1a) there; 1b) thither (after verbs of motion); 1c) from there, thence; 1d)
then (as an adverb of time); #100, #300, #200, #600 = qashar (H7194): {#24
as #640} 1) to bind, tie, bind together, league together, conspire; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to bind, confine; 1a2) to league together, conspire; 1b)
(Niphal) to be bound, be bound up; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to bind on; 1c2) to
bind fast; 1c3) to bind, tie; 1c4) to bind to oneself; 1d) (Pual) robust,
vigorous (participle); 1e) (Hithpael) to conspire; #40, #100, #200, #100,
#200 = quwr (H6979): {#25 as #640} 1) (Qal) to bore, dig, dig for water; 2)
to be cold; 3) (Pilpel) destroy, break down; 2a) (Hiphil) to make or keep
cool; #2, #8, #200, #400, #10, #500 = bachar (H977): {#26 as #640} 1) to
choose, elect, decide for; 1a) (Qal) to choose; 1b) (Niphal) to be chosen;
1c) (Pual) to be chosen, selected; #8, #200, #2, #400, #10, #500 = chorbah
(H2723): {#27 as #640} 1) a place laid waste, ruin, waste, desolation; #6,
#90, #4, #100, #400, #600 = tsedaqah (H6666): {#29 as #640} 1) justice,
righteousness; 1a) righteousness (in government); 1a1) of judge, ruler,
king; 1a2) of law; 1a3) of Davidic king Messiah; 1b) righteousness (of
God's attribute); 1c) righteousness (in a case or cause); 1d)
righteousness, truthfulness; 1e) righteousness (as ethically right); 1f)
righteousness (as vindicated), justification, salvation; 1f1) of God; 1f2)
prosperity (of people); 1g) righteous acts; #2, #40, #70, #6, #50, #6,
#400, #10, #50, #6 = me`ownah (H4585): {#30 as #640} 1) dwelling,
habitation, refuge; 1a) den, lair (of animals); 1b) dwelling-place (of God)
(fig.);
[IMAGE: Tablet of Shamash {#640 as #300, #40, #300 = shemesh (H8121): {#7
as #640} 1) sun; 1a) sun; 1b) sunrise, sun-rising, east, sun-setting, west
(of direction); 1c) sun (as object of illicit worship); 1d) openly,
publicly (in other phrases); 1e) pinnacles, battlements, shields (as
glittering or shining)}, British Library room 55. Found in 1881 at Sippar
(Tell Abu Habbah), in Ancient Babylonia; it dates from the 9th century BCE
and shows the sun god of Justice as Shamash on the throne in his hand is
the key for the tower of Heaven which he opens each day at sunrise. The
cuneiform text beneath the stele is divided into fifteen passages, blending
prose, poetic and rhetorical elements in the fashion typical of
Mesopotamian royal inscriptions. It tells how Sippar and the Ebabbar temple
of Shamash had fallen into disrepair with the loss of the statue of the
God.
{
'xlit' : "shemesh",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H8121",
'pronounce' : "sheh'-mesh",
'lemma' : ["שֶׁמֶשׁ"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From an unused root meaning to be brilliant; the sun; by
implication, the east; figuratively, a ray, i.e. (architectural) a notched
battlement; [phrase] east side(-ward), sun (rising), [phrase] west(-ward),
window. See also בֵּית שֶׁמֶשׁ.",
'gematria' : {'640' : [300, 40, 300]},
[300, 40, 300, 5], '646' : [6, 300, 40, 300], '651' : [6, 5, 300, 40, 300],
'660' : [20, 300, 40, 300], '670' : [30, 300, 40, 300], '676' : [6, 30,
300, 40, 300], '1140' : [300, 40, 300, 500]}
}
Above describes the position of the depicted moon {9x9 = #81 as #369 /
Mystery: #82}, sun {6x6 = #36 as #111 / Mystery: #37}, and the star Venus
{7x7 = #49 as #175 / Mystery: #50} as being over against the heavenly
ocean, on which the scene sits. In front of the Babylonian king
Nabu-apla-iddina (888-855 BCE) between two interceding deities. The text
tells how the king made a new cultic statue for the god and gave privileges
to his temple]
“Behold, [*YOU* *HAVE* *INTERFERED* *WITH* *OUR* *DEMOCRACY*, LIBERTY,
FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY FOR TOO LONG AND NOW IT WILL STOP BECAUSE BY HIS
WILL HE DID] send and take Nebuchadrezzar {tears and groans of judgment}
the king of Babylon {incongruity; confusion; mixture}, my servant, and will
set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his
"Thy sun {shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} shall no more go down; neither shall
thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light,
and the days of thy mourning shall be ended." [Isaiah 60:20]
"And they shall spread them before the sun {shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640}, and
the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they
have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought,
and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried;
they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth." [Jeremiah 8:2]
"She that hath borne seven languisheth: she hath given up the ghost; her
sun {shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} is gone down while it was yet day: she hath
been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the
sword before their enemies, saith the LORD." [Jeremiah 15:9]
"Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun {shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} for
a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light
by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of
hosts is his name:" [Jeremiah 31:35]
"And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold,
at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar,
were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the
LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun
{shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} toward the east." [Ezekiel 8:16]
"And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars
thereof dark; I will cover the sun {shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} with a
cloud, and the moon shall not give her light." [Ezekiel 32:7]
"The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun
{shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall
withdraw their shining:" [Joel 2:10]
"The sun {shemesh-sun [H8121]: #640} shall be turned into darkness, and the
moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
[Joel 2:31]
And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish}, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such
as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the
sword.
And I will kindle a fire {
#105 or #665 (+ #1 retention by Cardinal Sin in CANON OF TRANSPOSITION
against HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER through #8 element pairing as HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER = #666) as #2, #1, #2, #50, #10, #600 = 'eben (H68): {#26
as #105} 1) stone (large or small); 1a) common stone (in natural state);
1b) stone, as material; 1b1) of tablets; 1b2) marble, hewn stones; 1c)
precious stones, *STONES* *OF* *FIRE*; 1d) stones containing metal (ore),
tool for work or weapon; 1e) weight; 1f) plummet (stones of destruction)
also made of metal; 1g) stonelike objects, eg: hailstones, stony heart,
ice; 1h) sacred object, as memorial Samuel {heard of God; asked of God} set
up to mark where God helped Israel {who prevails with God} to defeat the
Philistines {those who dwell in villages}; 1i) (simile); 1i1) sinking in
water, motionlessness; 1i2) strength, firmness, solidity; 1i3) commonness;
1j) (metaphor); 1j1) petrified with terror; 1j2) perverse, hard heart;
} in the houses of the gods of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish};
and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and he shall array
himself with the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, as a
shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in
peace.
He shall break also the images of Bethshemesh {house of the sun}, that is
in the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}; and the houses
of the gods {#42} of the Egyptians {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}
shall he burn with fire.” [Jeremiah 43:10-13 (KJV)]
the mailbox until after sunset.
LEST WE FORGET.”
there?”
neighbour and his Gippsland ‘8’ Ball 🎱 lover {#105} meatheads...”
<https://www.facebook.com/june.miller.923>
about?”
<https://www.facebook.com/thekindred.wood.14>
BANALITY SECONDED BY ERIN WOOD AS IRRATIONALITY
<https://m.facebook.com/shirley.cook.5458>
hatred. Do not do what you are accusing others in public of doing.”
lack of humane empathy as cultural barbarism being an aberration of life is
noted.”
A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ClfAQuia5xuJTAz1z9P6TKuUQmmkn6ia>
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Carpe%20Diem.pdf>
- dolf
Initial Post: 8 November 2017
SUBJECT WAS: “LEGAL NOTICE AGAINST ORGANISATION NAMED ALLIANCE DEFENDING
FREEDOM IS ENGAGED WITHIN BLASPHEMY: [SONS OF LIGHT v’s SONS OF DARKNESS
WAR WIN UPDATE #22F] CARPE DIEM: SATURDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2017 / AUSTRALIA DAY
CONSPIRACY {#105}”
THE ORGANISATION NAMED ALLIANCE DEFENDING FREEDOM IS ENGAGED WITHIN
BLASPHEMY.
Date: 15 November 2017 at 10:56:20 am AEDT
And it is my intention at some time within the future to take legal action
against your slander by unreasonable censorship as hatred which will be a
legal accountability born by your entire membership and having an Universal
Jurisdiction which may be determined by a local court and in abstentia of
the defendants.
*** THIS POST IS CONTINUALLY (ON #TEN OCCASIONS) BEING UNREASONABLY
CENSORED (IT IS NOT SPAM BUT AN INFORMED AND SUBSTANTIAL INCONTROVERTIBLE
OPINION) BY THE FASCIST IGNORANT AMERICANS WITHIN A PROPAGANDIST
ORGANISATION NAMED ALLIANCE DEFENDING FREEDOM ***
EXCERPTS FROM: “SONS OF LIGHT v’s SONS OF DARKNESS WAR UPDATE ON CARPE
DIEM: SATURDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2017 AND THE AUSTRALIA DAY CONSPIRACY {#105}”
A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ClfAQuia5xuJTAz1z9P6TKuUQmmkn6ia>
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Carpe%20Diem.pdf>
This chapter is an example of weaponising news media information for
warfare with over 50 pages being written before the Iraq / Iran earthquake
as the biggest such disastrous event of 2017 and intentionally focussed
upon it (as a marvel of a homosexual mind which dwells with God).
The comparator to God creating “Male and Female” within His image is the
nature of your own religious belief being a chimera as a composite of
“And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to
corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the
creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in
their lust one toward another; men with men {ie.
The logical fallacy associated with the encapsulated use of the binomial
H64 x HEXAGRAMS as the I CHING meta descriptor prototypes of the GENITIVE
function() as the #MICROCOSM with the CANON OF TRANSPOSITION such as the
MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3 as #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41}
+
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 as #Shin (21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20)
= #320} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5) = #6} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {#7 + #8 = #15 as #Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) = #308
and otherwise the *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *AUSTRALIAN* / *NEW* *ZEALAND* /
*BRITISH* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL*} = #36
(ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 -
System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)
[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41, #Shin
(21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320, #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5) = #6,
#Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) = #308 of the Royal Arch Freemasons
Australia dated 30 May 1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular
garden in the forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne
<http://www.grapple369.com/Beersheba/Constitution%20of%20Freemason%201734.pdf>
SEE ALSO: 1734 CE CONSTITUTION OF FREEMASONRY]
To redefine the SEPTET #MACROCOSM #15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE
... #175 CE ... #260 CE ... #369 CE of the trinomial #81 x TETRAGRAMS as
the DAO TE CHING / CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (published 4 BCE and English
translation 1993 CE) made against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
and the basis for the self identity as formula of autonomy expressed by the
theological notion: the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath [Matthew 12:8;
Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5]
} the working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that
recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave
them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness {ie. #MALAKOS / #ARSENOKOITE
It is a simple *SYNCRETISTIC* (ie. the attempted reconciliation or union of
different or opposing principles, practices, or parties, as in philosophy
or religion) [Courtesy: www.dictionary.com as Word of the day for 9
November 2016] question of self-identity as formula of autonomy (ie.
HEAVEN-EARTH-YOU (male/female) dynamic) which is provided by the respective
paradigm of the mindset (GODHEAD/Divinity) as purveyed by either the
Pythagorean [Babylonian whoredom] binary (gender and spermatic) HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER v's CHINESE DAOist/JEWISH TORAH Tetragrammaton as ternary
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which provides a TOTAL encapsulation of mind, body
and soul.
IT BEING THE HETEROS CABAL, IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED TO EITHER GOD ALMIGHTY OR
JESUS CHRIST AND THEY ARE DELUSIONAL TO THINK OTHERWISE as you will DIE and
lose ETERNITY—SO IT'S OFF TO HELL.
The former provides a rigid EITHER/OR (ODD-MALE/EVEN-FEMALE) as a perverse
faux-choice gender construct (don't take the FRUIT from that TREE of
KNOWLEDGE as it is the sin of the epistle to [Romans 1:1-32]) as an
institutional imperative prostituting you to their transformative prototype
which is imposed upon and against NATURE as the biological order of
male/female dynamic.
The Chinese Dao of NATURE [ZIRAN: as equivalent to Greek and Jewish
Christian Biblical notion of the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James
3:5-9]], is just like a tree. The more [DUO] a tree has, the farther it is
from its roots; the less [SHAO] it has, the closer it is to its roots. The
more one has, the farther he is from authenticity [ZHEN]. This is why the
text uses the expression, ‘leads one astray.' The less one has, the better
the access to his roots [DE QIBEN]. This is why the text refers to
‘access' [DE].
The second as HOMOIOS (ie. Homo + sapiens; homoios = all one to us +
sapient = wisdom thinker) provides for a healthy conceptual notion of self
identity which has a full sense of the variant male/female dynamic.
Thus a biological male can have an authentic aspect of the dynamic feminine
whilst the female can have an authentic aspect of the dynamic male.
Likewise your this life partner coupling works according to the same
principle.
We then have two associated decisive and derisive terms within the Apostle
- ARSENOKOITE: those who inhumanely abuse the self identity as formula of
autonomy by use of the HETEROS transformative prototype.
The conduct of your church against you is the HEAVEN-EARTH-YOU nature of
this grievous sin.
- MALAKOS: it is not antagonistic to an effeminate male or an intersex
identity as expressing the HEAVEN-EARTH-YOU nature but the modal context of
an indulgence made against the self identity as formula of autonomy whilst
associated to the rigid HETEROS paradigm of mind.
An example of this sin is STR8/BI males who are married and expect me to
take on a modal sissified male sexual identity as a denial of my intrinsic
masculinity, so that I am reduced to just being a placebo for their wife.
Conscience he says, why is my liberty judged by another?
Food is a natural prototype for the deduction of salient, universal and
enduring PRINCIPLES as observations made of humanity as moral conduct.
Do all to the glory of God. This narrative includes an acceptance of same
sex marriage by a plain reading of a concordance as definition of terms—HOW
READEST THOU?.
Thus the notion of the destruction of Sodom {their secret; their cement}
/Gomorrah {rebellious people} and the Jewish tribe of Benjamin {son of the
right hand} parallelism in Judges 19 is an issue of the right of the self
identity as formula of autonomy (the idolatry of the virgin Mary
{rebellion} as Queen of Heaven is an objectified example of this) and how
one's home is one's castle where it is expressed most strongly.
Secondly the family/home is a model (eg: vesta as the Roman fireplace god
is an example of this) on how the state ought to be governed, the
unfaithfulness of the religious leaders (pastors, bishops, cardinals and
popery) and the state/religion dynamic associated to marriage as Babylonian
whoredom—they will take you to church and do you over.
Then there is the question of prohibitions on homosexual sexual acts within
the Torah which has its sovereignty as autonomy defined not by the act of
marriage but by the sabbath day as the sacredness of time.
Thus because of the Messianic (sovereign autonomy of will) expectation as
HEAVEN-EARTH-YOU (male/female) dynamic which is different to the Egyptian
pharaonic dynasty adopted by the Roman Empire governance (as HETEROS
sovereign/marriage # idolatry) there was a need to preserve the
genealogical lineage.
It is perverse, depravity and debauchery to claim that the HETEROS (gender
and spermatic) sense of the Gentiles (Greeks and Barbarians) societal
cultivating dynamic that are the wild branches which are temporarily
grafted into tree as the HOMOIOS (all one to us) tetragrammaton Jewish
roots are equivalent to that from whence salvation springs—THE WARNING IS
NOT TO BOAST AGAINST THE ROOT LEST YOU BE CUT OFF.
}, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy,
murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God,
despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to
parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural
The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and known
as the root of nature {A-U-M} or TETRACTYS, the 'Holy Four-fold Form'. That
MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} AS DAO OF GOVERNMENT
YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = {#0 / #CENTRE = EARTH} #26 AND TOTAL
OF #72 AS WICKEDNESS AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE NAME OF GOD AS ‘YHWH’
[IMAGE: THE #36 - ROMAN EMPIRE AS GENTILE / #72 - JEWISH VASSAL DYNAMIC]
And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - #CENTRE with both
the #36 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) is shown within the
image above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made within the
Epistle to the Romans, that Israel: “Who knowing the judgment of God, that
they which commit such things are worthy of death, *NOT* *ONLY* *DO* *THE*
*SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE* *PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*.” [Romans
1:31 (KJV)]
[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]
It's only because rational PI 22/7 = 3W1D associated with the ENNEAD that
you Jews can get away with your cosmological (as Pythagorean TETRACTYS)
fraud {ie. the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and that as the
juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...} is disobedience
to God's Sovereign Law:EQUALS #72 x 3 LETTER ANGEL NAMES OBTAINED BY A
JUXTAPOSITION OF THE BIBLICAL TEXT [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)].
"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and
went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face,
and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and
the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave
light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the
night.
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea
to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land,
and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]
#36 (+ #1 as CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as CENTRE) is shown within the image
above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made within the Epistle to
the Romans, that Israel 'NOT* *ONLY* *DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE*
*PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*.' [Romans 1:31 (KJV)]
According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth (ie.
GENTILE VIEW: H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8)
above] + H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie.
#4) above] = H36 - MINGYI [Suppression of the Light/LI (ie. #9) below + KUN
(ie. #1) above])
This conception is encapsulated within the notion of the Tzadikim Nistarim
('hidden righteous ones') rooted within the more mystical dimensions of
As a mystical concept, the number 36 is even more intriguing. It is said
that at all times there are 36 special people in the world, and that were
it not for them, all of them, if even one of them was missing, the world
would come to an end. The two Hebrew letters for 36 are the lamed, which is
30, and the vav, which is 6. Therefore, these 36 are referred to as the
Lamed-Vav Tzadikim. This widely-held belief, this most unusual Jewish
concept is based on a Talmudic statement to the effect that in every
generation 36 righteous "greet the Shekhinah", the Divine Presence
[Tractate Sanhedrin 97b; Tractate Sukkah 45b]
Mystical Hasidic Judaism as well as other segments of Judaism believe that
there exist 36 righteous people whose role in life is to justify the
purpose of humankind in the eyes of God. Jewish tradition holds that their
identities are unknown to each other and that, if one of them comes to a
JEWISH VIEW: H54 - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3)
above] {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law} + H18
- GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie. #8) above] {ie.
System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity} = #72 - Self-Love,
Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping,
Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties)
The Lamed-Vav Tzaddikim are also called the Nistarim ("concealed ones"). In
our folk tales, they emerge from their self-imposed concealment and, by the
mystic powers, which they possess, they succeed in averting the threatened
disasters of a people persecuted by the enemies that surround them. They
return to their anonymity as soon as their task is accomplished,
'concealing' themselves once again in a Jewish community wherein they are
relatively unknown. The lamed-vavniks, scattered as they are throughout the
Diaspora, have no acquaintance with one another. On very rare occasions,
one of them is 'discovered' by accident, in which case the secret of their
identity must not be disclosed.
Which is consistent with the Chinese DAOist value given within my cubic
paradigm: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26
- Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming
power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation;
The lamed-vavniks do not themselves know that they are ones of the 36. In
fact, tradition has it that should a person claim to be one of the 36, that
is proof positive that they are certainly not one. Since the 36 are each
exemplars of anavah, ("humility"), having such a virtue would preclude
against one's self-proclamation of being among the special righteous. The
36 are simply too humble to believe that they are one of the 36. [Wikipedia
2017:Tzadikim_Nistarim]
This Tetragram celebrates such ideal contact, which, the Head text
promises, makes the good individual both resplendent as the *SUN* and
powerful as the king in his sacred audience hall. The Hall of Light,
according to early commentators, refers simply to the region above ground
in the light of day, as contrasted with the Yellow Springs below ground.
But the same binome (ie. [Algebra]: an expression that is a sum of
difference of two terms such as the Pythagorean: c² (25 as #65 - MARS) = a²
(9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER); Binominal nomenclature or
binary nomenclature is a formal system of naming species of living things
by giving each a name composed of two parts, both of which use Latin
grammatical forms, although they can be based on words from other
languages) is used to describe the sacred site where the king makes ritual
contact with the gods. Its use suggests that all things are sanctified by
contact with the Mystery.
#1 - "Rain symbolises beneficent grace and germinating influence, whether
the reference is to sexual contact or to political influence."
#2 - "The ordinary unthinking individual may perform this purification
perfunctorily, assuming that the mere performance of ritual works effective
magic, regardless of intent; this is to operate on the mistaken notion that
fasting alone, without a *PROFOUND* realignment of the self, is enough to
please the gods."
#3 - "But sacred ritual, incorrectly practiced, is worse than useless. Far
from conferring blessings, it promotes evil and results in shame."
#4 - "Mutual trust prevails between the gods and man since a community of
shared interests has been forged through correct ritual practice."
#5 - "The truly good person, whose charismatic virtue is luminous, even
demonically compelling, can hope to attract the blessings of the unseen
world."
#6 - "Stone epitomises whatever is hard; wood, that which is pliable.
Things in different categories repel each other, creating a disastrous
response, as in antagonistic relation between wood (ie. any kind of
vegetation) and stone (ie. axes or scythes).
Knowing this, the wise person seeks alliances with those who are fully
developed human beings (ie. HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]). Meanwhile, the benighted
individual looks to make meaningful contact with those who are less than
fully human--those who are no better than 'wood and stone.' Under the
influence of 'unequal friends,' we soon become no better than inanimate
objects. *CERTAINLY* *WE* *CANNOT* *THEN* *HOPE* *TO* *INFLUENCE*
*OTHERS*.
If we assume philosophical coherence in Yang Hsiang's mature vision, we can
try to reconstruct his most important ideas about the Decree [of Heaven at
any one time] by piercing together [but not in the symbolic HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER sense of this sophistry] general observations on fate and virtue
that appear throughout the later works, especially the Mystery. Yang
Hsiang clearly demanded that the reader attempt this reconstruction, rather
than rest content with fragmentary pronouncements. What are we to make of
Yang's Hsiung's initial statement that 'preservation and loss, life and
death' are exempt from MING (ie. the decree of HEAVEN as conveyed by the
nine planes of the Grapple HOMOIOTIC noumenon), especially when we recall
that these same four areas are specifically associated with MING in the
canonical Analects attributed to Confucius. it seems that Yang Hsiang
wished to challenge his reader, as if he knew that the text can only really
teach when it fails to say what we expect it to say; partial truths in
obvious conflict are then reexamined, so that a new unitary truth can be
established.
YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"
-

Turning to specifics, the Mystery depicts four major factors affecting the
COURSE-trochos and quality (as NATURE-genesis which is also conveyed by the
biblical notion [James 3:6]) of a person's life, though it never groups all
#1 - VIRTUE
#2 - TOOLS
#3 - POSITION
#4 - TIME
The first notable thing about this list is that Yang reserves *MING* for
Time alone, although some early Chinese thinkers loosely viewed all four
factors as aspects of *MING* insofar as *MING* may simply refer to the
quality of human life. Once we understand the significance of Yang's four
factors, this will assume considerable importance.
Elaborating somewhat upon these terms, Virtue refers mainly to the roster
of traditional Confucian virtues (among them, filial piety, honesty,
loyalty, and modesty). Yang also follows Confucian tradition in making the
ritual act virtually synonymous with Goodness since ritual provides the
form in which Goodness can be actualized. (For more on ritual, see Key
Terms.) For Confucians, ritual is the single mode of behaviour capable of
fostering necessary social order while satisfying our most basic human
needs for beauty and communication. In Yang's writing, however, we also
meet newer terms like "cautious watchfulness" and "timely action,"
associated most often with earlier writings of those very Taoists and
Legalists he loved to refute. Such catchwords can be justified in Confucian
terms since even the best ritual requires proper timing to promote the
common good. Finally, as a committed Confucian, Yang Hsiung believes that
Virtue lies within the grasp of each and every human being, though
lamentably few may choose to pursue its course.
As it will take some time to mull over the nuanced ideas as that which we
are being introduced to and a tome as consequent, so I will tell you up
front a summary of what I am intentioned to do within this current chapter
from the notes which are already purposefully placed within the public
* Highlight the #42 {#123 - Hall of Judgment} pantheon source of the
Egyptian chimera mythology and its quintessential association to #SOLDIER
{#65} which is the pivot for overthrow: “But the Egyptians {that troubles
or oppresses; anguish} pursued after them, all the horses [and] chariots of
Pharaoh {that disperses; that spoils}, and his horsemen, and his army, and
overtook them encamping by the sea, beside Pihahiroth {the mouth; the pass
of Hiroth as liberty; anger}, before Baalzephon {the idol or possession of
the north; hidden; secret} ... And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} said unto
the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD,
which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish} whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no
more for ever.” [Exodus 14:9, 13 (KJV)]
dehumanisation as Crimes Against Humanity Being War Crimes by Waste Pariah
Fitzroy Street, Sale]
* Identify it’s astronomical connections to certain star ⭐️ groups, the
Greek lexicon and the serpent / Satan as the Sons of Darkness rather than
the Torah YAHAD {#509} / Christian Dead Sea Scroll Community and a lawful
Sectarian Association as true Christian identity of the Sons of Light with
their 22 {Hebrew letters} 7 days anthropic prototype associated with with
the 24 {Greek letters} x 7 x 13 = 2184 days or 6J of the Priesthood
Service divisions to Solomon’s Temple which were instituted as Psalms
written by his father King David: “But as it is written, ‘For since the
beginning of the world [men] have not heard, nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, [what] he hath prepared for
him that [love and] waiteth for him. [Isaiah 64:4 (KJV)] But God hath
revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things,
yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save
the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no
man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the
world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that
are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words
which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing
spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the
things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can
he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is
spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who
hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the
mind of Christ.” [1 Corinthians 2:9-16 (KJV)]
* Use the #41 x {1 to 7} as the #CENTRE basis to the INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS being my mathematical intellectual property to
annihilate them by the #123 = Sons of Light / Abraham and #246 = Angel
Gabriel pairing association to the BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS): “And
think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham {father of a great
multitude} to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these
stones to raise up children unto Abraham.” [Matthew 3:9 (KJV): Luke 3:8
(KJV)] Which applies equally to Jewish / Islamic / Freemasonry / Roman
Catholic et al sects have no real and substantial association to the
Jerusalem Temple as being delusional, found to be liars {#666} and who must
relinquish their Christ murderous control of it;
* And show their Statehood / Religious belief has an equivalent to fascist
ideology and destructive desires for holocaust as hell bent crimes and
consequence of warfare.
And leave them all in disbelief with nothing as a non-belief.
“But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh,
to [fulfil] the lusts [thereof].” [Romans 13:14 (KJV)]
“And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my
people.” [Leviticus 26:12 (KJV)]
“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou
wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also
keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand
by.” [Zechariah 3:7 (KJV)]
Initial Post: 8 November 2017
<https://www.facebook.com/AllianceDefendingFreedom/>
#ALLIANCE #DEFENDING #FREEDOM #PROPAGANDA #DENYING #FACTS