Sad what has happened to this NG
g***@gmail.com
2015-09-16 01:53:12 UTC
Appears to me nothing but religious nutters. Ivan and co have taken over.
Peter Jason
2015-09-17 00:13:43 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Appears to me nothing but religious nutters. Ivan and co have taken over.
I fear the Scots here have been beguiled by Critter, Facekook, and
similar ephemeral, frothy, shiny glittering webpages.
David Edmunds
2015-09-19 23:21:14 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:53:12 -0700 (PDT),
Post by g***@gmail.com
Appears to me nothing but religious nutters. Ivan and co have taken over.
I fear the Scots here have been beguiled by Critter, Facekook, and
similar ephemeral, frothy, shiny glittering webpages.
Agreed, such liech they are

David Martin Edmunds
David Edmunds
kiech no liech
Adam Whyte-Settlar
2015-09-22 10:11:55 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Appears to me nothing but religious nutters. Ivan and co have taken over.
It is a bit sad I agree.
I loved this medium in it's heyday before it became infested with right wing Yanks and other morons.
It was so funny and interesting.
Seems most of them have cleared off to Facebook - totaly different medium.