Psych behavior revisited: The parasite continues to be an embarrassment to society
Jane Margaret Laight
2010-11-09 11:05:12 UTC
<snip>

DP: Doctor, I keep thinking I'm a curtain.
Psychiatrist: Pull yourself together!
Jane Margaret Laight
2010-11-10 23:08:37 UTC
On Nov 10, 3:22 am, DP <***@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

same old stuff--

Dr. Jones, a young psychiatrist, begins his practice in an office
building.

After several weeks, he realizes that the older man he usually sees in
the elevator each morning and evening is Dr. Smith, also a
psychiatrist.

Finally, after a month or two of frequently sharing the elevator, Dr.
Jones pulls his skewed tie, rakes his fingers through his disarrayed
hair and approaches his colleague:

“Dr. Smith,” he says. “Every day I step into this elevator in the
evening, exhausted and frazzled by the gut-wrenching stories of my
patients, and you appear as calm and cool as you do each morning. Tell
me, tell me please how to do it? How do you maintain your equanimity
after listening to the woes of your patients?”

“My dear Dr. Jones,” replied the older man. “Who listens?”
Jane Margaret Laight
2010-11-12 19:50:35 UTC
On Nov 12, 6:11 am, DP <***@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:

<snip>

DP: Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a dog.
Doc: Lie down on the couch and I'll examine you.
DP: I can't, I'm not allowed on the furniture.
Oh My Fucking God
2010-11-13 18:54:54 UTC
This spamming fuck is:
Domain ID:D156784000-LROR
Domain Name:DESTROYPSYCHIATRY.ORG
Created On:02-Aug-2009 06:26:03 UTC
Last Updated On:08-Mar-2010 05:54:05 UTC
Expiration Date:02-Aug-2011 06:26:03 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:CR11130621
Registrant Name:Ty Ung
Registrant Street1:2825 Webb Ave #3B
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Bronx
Registrant State/Province:New York
Registrant Postal Code:10468
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6466625237
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:***@gmail.com
Admin ID:CR11130629
Admin Name:Ty Ung
Admin Street1:2825 Webb Ave #3B
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Bronx
Admin State/Province:New York
Admin Postal Code:10468
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6466625237
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:***@gmail.com
Tech ID:CR11130625
Tech Name:Ty Ung
Tech Street1:2825 Webb Ave #3B
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Bronx
Tech State/Province:New York
Tech Postal Code:10468
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6466625237
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:***@gmail.com
Name Server:NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Jane Margaret Laight
2010-11-18 00:25:17 UTC
<snip>

do tell!

Dr. Zigmund Fraud, the head psychiatrist at the local insane asylum,
is examining patients to see if they're recovered and ready to re-
enter society.

"So, they call you DP, eh?" the doctor says to one of his patients,
"I see from your chart that you've been recommended for discharge.
Very good! Do you have any idea what you might do once you leave
here?"

DP thinks for a moment, then replies,

"Well, I went to a college for telecommunications. That's still a good
field, good money there. But on the other hand, I thought I might
write a book about my experience here in the hospital, what it's like
to be a patient here. People might be interested in reading a book
like that. In addition, I thought I might go to evening school and
study art history, which I've grown interested in lately."

Dr. Fraud nods, looks pleased and says, "Yes, those all sound like
intriguing possibilities."

Pleased, DP continues, "And the best part is, in my spare time, I can
go on being a coffee pot."

JML
perky
Fred J. McCall
2010-11-18 02:47:59 UTC
Post by Jane Margaret Laight
Pleased, DP continues, "And the best part is, in my spare time, I can
go on being a coffee pot."
JML
perky
Which brings us back to bristols...
--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
conwaycaine
2010-11-18 14:34:36 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
Which brings us back to bristols...
Speaking of which, what's your take on Bristol Palin's meteoric rise to fame
on Dancing With The Stars??
(Yep, I feel the same way)
Jane Margaret Laight
2010-11-18 20:31:43 UTC
Post by conwaycaine
Post by Fred J. McCall
Which brings us back to bristols...
Speaking of which, what's your take on Bristol Palin's meteoric rise to fame
on Dancing With The Stars??
(Yep, I feel the same way)
I reserve comment on this topic, rather allowing this comment:

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_3a5b6...

Bristol Palin's dancing on TV set off man in standoff, complaint says
ED TRELEVEN | ***@madison.com | 608-252-6134 | Posted:
Wednesday,
November 17, 2010 7:30 am

Allegedly set off by Bristol Palin's appearance on "Dancing with the
Stars," a rural Black Earth [Wisconsin] man kept police at bay outside
his home for
15 hours Monday and Tuesday before he surrendered to police.

Steven N. Cowan, 66, railed at the television as the daughter of
former
Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin appeared on the
ABC
program, his wife told police Monday after she fled from the town of
Vermont [Wisconsin] house, according to a criminal complaint filed in
Dane County
Circuit Court.

Cowan had also been under stress because of a financial situation and
was receiving care for a mental health problem, the complaint states.
Cowan's wife, Janice, told police that her husband had been drinking,
but she did not think he was intoxicated.

The complaint charged Cowan with second-degree reckless endangerment.

According to the complaint, Cowan and his wife were watching "Dancing
with the Stars" when Cowan jumped up and swore as Bristol Palin
appeared, saying something about "the (expletive) politics." Cowan
was
upset that a political figure's daughter was on the show when he
didn't
think she was a good dancer, the complaint states.

According to the complaint:

Cowan went upstairs for about 20 minutes and returned, demanding his
pistols, which had been taken by his daughter about a month ago for
safety reasons. He was carrying a single-shot shotgun, which he
loaded
and fired into the television.

Cowan continued to yell, demanding his pistols. He re-loaded the
shotgun
and pointed it toward his wife. She left the house and drove to Black
Earth, where she called 911. She told police she was afraid for her
safety.

Cowan kept sheriff's deputies at bay outside his home until 11 a.m.
Tuesday, when he surrendered without incident, sheriff's spokeswoman
Elise Schaffer said.

On Tuesday night's results show of "Dancing with the Stars," Bristol
Palin advanced to next week's finals of the competition.

and here is some info on Black Earth, Wis.:

http://www.blackearth.org/history.aspx

further deponent sayeth not

JML
flubbered
conwaycaine
2010-11-19 14:11:16 UTC
Post by conwaycaine
Post by Fred J. McCall
Which brings us back to bristols...
Speaking of which, what's your take on Bristol Palin's meteoric rise to fame
on Dancing With The Stars??
(Yep, I feel the same way)
I reserve comment on this topic, rather allowing this comment:

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_3a5b6...

Bristol Palin's dancing on TV set off man in standoff, complaint says
ED TRELEVEN | ***@madison.com | 608-252-6134 | Posted:
Wednesday,
November 17, 2010 7:30 am

Allegedly set off by Bristol Palin's appearance on "Dancing with the
Stars," a rural Black Earth [Wisconsin] man kept police at bay outside
his home for
15 hours Monday and Tuesday before he surrendered to police.

**

I can't blame the man.
I was tempted to blast the TV after one of her "performances".
I don't fault Bristol, I fault mama for alllowing her daughter to be
publically embarrased for (I assume) political gains.