Psych behavior revisited: The parasite continues to be an embarrassment to society
Cory Bhreckan
2011-11-02 16:41:25 UTC
George W. Bush goes into a bar and proceeds to get totally pissed, as he
is about to leave he spews all over his shirt. "Laura is going to kill
me when she sees this" he says.

Karl Rove hands him a ten dollar bill and says "Put this in your pocket,
when Laura asks what happened tell her that some guy threw up on you and
gave you 10 dollars for the dry cleaning".

When he got home Laura asked "What happened to you? That's disgusting."

Dubya says "It was someone else, he gave me ten dollars for dry
cleaning, it's in my pocket".

Laura reaches into his pocket, pulls out the money and says "There's
twenty dollars here".

Dubya says "Oh yeah, he crapped in my pants also."
--
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall
http://www.youtube.com/coryvreckan
Jane Margaret Laight
2011-11-03 12:44:57 UTC
A Joke for Oor Fred:

Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?
A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.

(and if that doesn't bring him out of hiding, my name isn't Eleanor
Rigby)
Cory Bhreckan
2011-11-03 13:23:12 UTC
Post by Jane Margaret Laight
Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?
A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.
(and if that doesn't bring him out of hiding, my name isn't Eleanor
Rigby)
That's funny, I heard the same joke only it was Ronald Reagan and Dubya.
conway caine

**Have we forgotten Herbert Hoover???
Jane Margaret Laight
2011-11-04 16:34:11 UTC
Post by Jane Margaret Laight
Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?
A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.
(and if that doesn't bring him out of hiding, my name isn't Eleanor
Rigby)
**Have we forgotten Herbert Hoover???
you mean "Hoobert Heever"?

That fella?

Hey I still have problems with Warren G Harding--just figured that the
joke in its current incanation will flush Fred out from where ever
he's hiding...
conway caine
2011-11-05 14:09:25 UTC
Post by Jane Margaret Laight
Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?
A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.
(and if that doesn't bring him out of hiding, my name isn't Eleanor
Rigby)
**Have we forgotten Herbert Hoover???
you mean "Hoobert Heever"?

That fella?

**The very one.

I can only marvel at the uncanny ability the Pubs have for presenting to the
American people unelectable candidates as potential nominees for the
presidency.
This year is even better than most what with the Perry fellow from Texas,
Mister Waffle J. Molester, and the anal retentive former governor of Mass.
President Obama, you are a shoe in.....................

Akins of that Ilk
2011-11-04 16:39:38 UTC
Post by Jane Margaret Laight
Q. What is the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama?
A. Jimmy is the worst President in the 20th Century.
(and if that doesn't bring him out of hiding, my name isn't Eleanor
Rigby)
**Have we forgotten Herbert Hoover???
In spite of his political ineptitude; Jimmy Carter is arguably the
best human being of all the 20th century presidents. He was simply too
decent and honest to be a successful politician.